Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old February 3rd, 2019, 01:02 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
Tidalpool saw a cat slip out of the warrior's den, she had woken up early and was laying near the entrance, wanting someone to hunt with. She slinked over to Bloomingstream, saying "hey, would you like to go hunting with me?"
Sure!" Bloomingstream said as she looked at Tidalpool.
Old February 3rd, 2019, 11:57 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
(It's alright it happens)

Stormdream followed the she-cat only slightly slower to let her lead the way. What if this hunting trip is a bad one, what if I make a fool of myself, I don't wanna make a fool of myself. STOP IT you and your pathetic whining. He argued with himself. I just gotta make it till we have somewhere to hunt. Then I can focus on something other than hating myself. He took a deep calming breath and continued forward
Snowsong slowed down until she came to a stop. "Uh, you can lead the way if you want.." She offered. The she-cat licked a paw and drew it over her ear. Well, this is akward...

Character Site

Old February 4th, 2019, 04:23 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Feather'Paw sat in the clearing as her stoic face remained the same as always, Borden sweeping over her, she looked around but she knew no one would want to talk to a expressionless cat.

@Greywind
@Pisces @Silverkit~
(( Lol decide to mention you for Feather'Paw since you guys wanted to do a Rp so join in when your ready or would like :3 ))

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; February 4th, 2019 at 04:27 PM.
Old February 4th, 2019, 04:31 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Feather'Paw sat in the clearing as her stoic face remained the same as always, Borden sweeping over her, she looked around but she knew no one would want to talk to a expressionless cat.

@Greywind
@Pisces @Silverkit~
(( Lol decide to mention you for Feather'Paw since you guys wanted to do a Rp so join in when your ready or would like :3 ))
Floodpaw walked over to the other apprentice. "Hello." He said walking over to the apprentice.

Old February 4th, 2019, 04:35 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

Quote:

@Greywind
@Pisces @Silverkit~
( oof....ok this is gonna be before wolfpaw got sick because he's also being rped in the quarantine zone so....ssshhh...XD)

Wolfpaw flicked his tail tip crossly as he felt an attitude come on, his mother blackberrypelt chewed him out when she found out that he caused some trouble to a few nearly apprentice aged kits, I mean c'mon they were annoying him! They were practically asking for trouble ,it's not his fault that he scared them . he needed someone to vent to as he felt anger boiling inside of him,his muscles tensed as his claws sheathed and unsheathed he felt his fur bristling and flattening . The black chausie snorted as he watched a few warriors,then out of no where a few apprentices decided to bump into him in their play fighting making him almost fall over but he caught himself then hissed loudly ending it with a snarl at them which made them gasp, tuck their tails in and dash off. With a eye roll he trotted off , his orbs just watched the others before landing on featherpaw ,eh........you only live once right? Wolfpaw shrugged to himself before softly padding over to the molly as he tried to not look so menacing but somehow he could tell that he was failing "featherpaw ,right?" he asked with a tilt of his head his attitude and anger clearly showing .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 4th, 2019 at 04:37 PM.
Old February 4th, 2019, 04:37 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywind View Post
Floodpaw walked over to the other apprentice. "Hello." He said walking over to the apprentice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces View Post
( oof....ok this is gonna be before wolfpaw got sick because he's also being rped in the quarantine zone so....ssshhh...XD)

Wolfpaw flicked his tail tip crossly as he felt an attitude come on, his mother blackberrypelt chewed him out when she found out that he caused some trouble to a few nearly apprentice aged kits, I mean c'mon they were annoying him! They were practically asking for trouble ,it's not his fault that he scared them . he needed someone to vent to as he felt anger boiling inside of him,his muscles tensed as his claws sheathed and unsheathed he felt his fur bristling and flattening . The black chausie snorted as he watched a few warriors,then out of no where a few apprentices decided to bump into him in their play fighting making him almost fall over but he caught himself then hissed loudly ending it with a snarl at them which made them gasp, tuck their tails in and dash off. With a eye roll he trotted off , his orbs just watched the others before landing on featherpaw ,eh........you only live once right? Wolfpaw shrugged to himself before softly padding over to the molly as he tried to not look so menacing but somehow he could tell that he was failing "featherpaw ,right?" he asked with a tilt of his head his attitude and anger clearly showing .
Startled her body jolted but her face remained expressionless."...Hi...". She murmured quietly to the Tom, she shuffled her paws nervously, feeling scared about this sudden interaction with others. Upon hearing another Tom speaking to her from the other side she started to feel over whelmed."..Y-Yes... I am..".

@Pisces
@Greywind
@Silverkit~

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; February 4th, 2019 at 04:41 PM.
Old February 4th, 2019, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Startled her body jolted but her face remained expressionless."...Hi...". She murmured quietly to the Tom, she shuffled her paws nervously, feeling scared about this sudden interaction with others.

@Pisces
@Greywind
@Silverkit~
"You okay?" He asked the tom.

Old February 4th, 2019, 04:45 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

Quote:
Startled her body jolted but her face remained expressionless."...Hi...". She murmured quietly to the Tom, she shuffled her paws nervously, feeling scared about this sudden interaction with others. Upon hearing another Tom speaking to her from the other side she started to feel over whelmed."..Y-Yes... I am..".

@Pisces
@Greywind
@Silverkit~
@Greywind

With a pleased swish of his tail wolfpaw gave an expression that let featherpaw know that he was pleased to hear so, the tom decided to sit a few mouse lengths away from her but also made sure not to crowd her, his orbs then landed on Floodpaw making him raise his eyebrow,he's never seen him before...was he talking to him or her?? With a small snort he responded to floodpaw "peachy darling ~" he meowed with rich sarcasm and a shoulder roll. Then he looked at featherpaw " so....What's crackin ?" he asked her with a bit of interest .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 4th, 2019, 04:54 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces View Post
@Greywind

With a pleased swish of his tail wolfpaw gave an expression that let featherpaw know that he was pleased to hear so, the tom decided to sit a few mouse lengths away from her but also made sure not to crowd her, his orbs then landed on Floodpaw making him raise his eyebrow,he's never seen him before...was he talking to him or her?? With a small snort he responded to floodpaw "peachy darling ~" he meowed with rich sarcasm and a shoulder roll. Then he looked at featherpaw " so....What's crackin ?" he asked her with a bit of interest .
Feather'Paw blinked clearly surprised that all of a sudden these two where talking to her, not knowing what to say she asked softly." U-uh... Sorry I'm not the most social cat so I believe I don't exactly know you two so uh... What are your names?". Feather'Paws voice wavered uneasily, she wanted so badly to show her emotions so they could understand she's not being harsh but her expressionless face made it hard too.

@Pisces
@Greywind
@Silverkit~

RP Tracker
Old February 4th, 2019, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Feather'Paw blinked clearly surprised that all of a sudden these two where talking to her, not knowing what to say she asked softly." U-uh... Sorry I'm not the most social cat so I believe I don't exactly know you two so uh... What are your names?". Feather'Paws voice wavered uneasily, she wanted so badly to show her emotions so they could understand she's not being harsh but her expressionless face made it hard too.

@Pisces
@Greywind
@Silverkit~
"I am Floodpaw. Also I don't think I know your name eather if you don't mind me asking what is your name?" He asked sitting by the tom.
@Pisces
@TawnyNeedsACoffee