Today 10:40 AM
_*The Flower and the...
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 10:37 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 13th, 2021, 02:32 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: October Gathering

Darktiger followed behind dawnstar she and the rest of shadow clan was alooking around boy did those fish get smart. She wandered what Dawnstar was going to say to them.

Snowstripe padded in behind Kestrelstar and looked around as She saw featherpaw farther behind then normal wandering what was up with the appprentice. Feather was ususally a bubble of energy at these things.

Featherpaw followed behind the clan looking around every so often wandering what was going to be said here at the gathering. She was loving gatherings all but this last one where the tentions where high she hoped that they werent so this time. She wanted to be friends with anyone that she could.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Last edited by Silverfur & Co; October 13th, 2021 at 04:57 PM.
Old October 13th, 2021, 02:34 PM
twilight

My Mood: Amused

rainingpaw followed her clan to the gathering wondering if something interesting would happen
(open)
outsiders: stream, roxie, slate
Old October 13th, 2021, 02:37 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

So, his first gathering as deputy. Shadestorm let his face stay neutral as his cold blue gaze swept over the Seastones. It all seemed to be in a new light, a better light. He enjoyed his, enjoyed knowing he was powerful, second in command after Dawnstar and he loved it!

He followed his leader to the stones in the middle, where he was supposed to sit now. Shadowclan was first as always but the fish-breaths come not long after. Kestrelstar, the leader-man himself. Shadestorm frankly thought the grey cat had bees in his brain, shouting at the last gathering like he had and all that. But it didn't mater, the dumper the leader the easier it would be to take over their clan once it came to it. And Shadowclan still stood above them partly for Dawnstar, partly for their shear strength.

As he settled down on the where the deputies sat, his expression still unreadable and calm he gazed over the cats under him. Sandpaw and Puffinpaw prepared for what he thought was their first gathering if he remembered correctly, and Crawtail.... the former deputy seemed calm for now and not reacting in any particular way to Shadestorm. He wished Marchwolf and Finchwhsiker could be here to see him, to see who truly was in charge, but both had gone missing before he was appointed, shame.

The bunnies and squirrels had yet to arrive. He looked forward to seeing how Wolffang, the deputy of Windclan would react to seeing him. The two had fought before back when Shadestorm was still a warrior and now, it would be a nice surprise for the other cat. And then there was Thunderclan of course, the only cat among them who he wanted to see was Sootstrike if he was still alive. Which he wasn't sure of, he hadn't seem the cat on any gathering prior to this, but now he could see everything better now from up here. He wasn't quite sure of he wanted to see his father again but he had to know if the cat was still alive or not, if not Shadestorm might just take care of that himself. But Sootstrike was the only one who he could see of his family. Dewfrost, Stormkit and Frostkit, all dead, partly because of his father.

@Willowfern @TheNyanCatMinecart @gs29513

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old October 13th, 2021, 02:37 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Ravenpaw followed in their leader's pawsteps to the Seastones. Once again, Ravenpaw was hoping to get their monthly fill of drama, hopefully Riverclan would try to start something.
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old October 13th, 2021, 02:50 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogan the Dragontaur View Post
~Graytail~
The very recently expecting queen walked up to her adopted son, "I wish you luck for your mother." she purred, praying to Starclan that Whitekit would be good now that he was left with the other queens, she rubbed against his pelt, "Just remember, I love you and your brother like my own kits, speaking of kits, my kits are coming in a moon!"

@Mr.Cheese

~Stormpelt~

"Thank you Greytail." he meowed Giving her a lick on the head. "I hope you have some health kits." he meowed looking at his adoptive mother.
Old October 13th, 2021, 03:04 PM
Dun dun dun. That's all

Status: My daughter is almost 8 months old! Had a miscarriage recently
My Mood: Dead

==> Clovernose of Shadowclan <==

Clovernose padded after Dawnstar. He wished he could’ve been at the cove taking care of his kits. They were almost apprentice age and he didn’t know how to convince Dawnstar to let them join the clan.

His mind race with these thoughts as he picked his way over to a clear spot to sit down.

~ Sunpaw of Riverclan ~

Sunpaw padded into the clearing after Kestrelstar. Nothing exciting had happened to her this moon. She even felt kind of lonely. Milkpaw was still missing and she didn’t know what to do. Nothing felt right anymore. Her mentor was gone and she didn’t have much training. She didn’t even know if she could be a warrior at this point. She seemed to fail and everything she did.

Sunpaw trudged over to a spot in the clearing. She only hoped someone would speak to her this gathering.

[Both are open]

If I’m not replying my social battery has probably run out.

Don’t use colored text please! I am colorblind and can’t read it…
Old October 13th, 2021, 03:22 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Shadowclan
~Splotchleaf~
Another gathering. Following the cats of Shadowclan, Splotchleaf had his gaze trailing along the ground. Lately, he had simply not been the same. He had found three kits, taken them in with his mate, hid them, and lost one of those kits all in a span of twenty-four hours. Lately, it felt like the world was shoving down on his shoulders, like it was trying to crush him and his spirits under its weight. With a soft huff, Splotchleaf closed his eyes for a moment, right on the edge of descending into the Seastone area, as he took a in a breath. His lungs filled with the chilly night air as Splotchleaf felt his shoulders relaxing, his eyes remaining shut tight. Here and now, he was at the gathering, at seastones, he needed to get himself together. With a sigh escaping his muzzle, Splotchleaf pressed onward towards Seastones and nestled in a shady area away from the gathering cats. It was funny, Splotchleaf not only lived up to his name, what with his splotchy pelt and how he use to chase leaves, but he also hid in the shadows, which his clan was Shadowclan. Huh.
~Sheepglow~
This was the rhythm of living in a clan. As a kit, you simply play, not having a care in the world as you chased around other kits. As a apprentice you began falling into a steady rhythm, wake up, train, try to impress your mentor or leader, get soemthing to eat, go to sleep while thinking of how to prove you’re the best. Once warriorhood hit, you were expected to wake up and follow your duties, same thing same old ways. Hunt, fight in a battle or two, care for your clan, attend gatherings, repeat. A soft huff rouse from Sheepglow as she wandered towards the crowd of cats gathering at Seastones. Her gaze swept the area as she seemed to be debating about where to sit down, how she should act, and whether or not others were watching her. She stood out like a sore thumb amongst the shadowclan cats, her white, fluffy pelt reflecting the moonlight which shimmered down. Thinking it over, Sheepglow finally pushed her way to the center of the gathering cats, not wanting to be in the back as she wanted to be able to see and hear the higher ups, but also not wanting to sit in the front and stick out like a patch of snow beside a deep blue ocean.
//both are open<3\\
Riverclan
~Dawnwhisper~
They were second to arrive right behind Shadowclan. Their gaze swept around at the other cats, a soft smile appearing along their muzzle as Dawnwhisper listened to the idle chatter that was common when arriving at a gathering. Friends from different clans meeting up, whispers as cats attempted to guess what would be spoken of. Dawnwhisper, however, was quite content with just wandering over towards the back of the crowds and plopping down on their haunches. Their silver and black streaked pelt glittered as Dawnwhisper awaited for the next two clans to file in, hopping it wouldn’t be held up like it was the last two times. Both had been Thunderclans fault, but it had been understanding why they hadn’t arrived sooner. Dawnwhisper remembered the murmurs amongst the other Riverclaners after the attack on Thunderclan, and then with Thunderclan receiving a new leader and deputy Dawnwhisper was sure that they would have to take their time to arrive when all new things were happening. With a soft huff, they pushed that out of their mind and gazed upwards towards the leaders and deputies.
~Reedpaw~
Thump, thump thump. That noise was repeating over and over again as the little cream and brown brindled apprentice made her way down towards Seastones. Excitement buzzed in her ears as she shoved inwards and towards the front of the gathering Riverclan cats. Reedpaw didn’t want to miss a single word, not one, and hiding out in the back or the middle was a sure fire way, at least in her mind, to miss one. A soft breath was sucked in as her muzzle parted, her little haunches making contact with the ground as she plopped down into them. Her gaze searched around as Reedpaw attempted to keep from bouncing up and down, not wanting to make a complete fool of herself here and seem like she was a kit. Instead, she turned to look at her side, finding a cat to strike a conversation with as her eyes lit up with enthusiasm. “Hi!” she purred out, hoping this cat would at least be willing to speak with her. Even if it was simply to entertain this Riverclan apprentice, Reedpaw would take it with stride and push the conversation further.
//both are open <3\\

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old October 13th, 2021, 04:03 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

ThunderClan Re: October Gathering

The lithe, honey colored molly padded silently along the undergrowth, tail lashing ever so slightly from side to side. She felt more at ease than she had the first Gathering she had attended as the head of ThunderClan. The nerves were still broiling deep inside in the pit of her stomach, and she let out a puff of air. If any of her Clanmates started any fights, she would be having some very uncomfortable conversations with the offenders.

As she sinuously stalked to the Gathering place, Aspenstar could already smell ShadowClan and RiverClan there. Great, her least favorite clans. She still disliked RiverClan with a strong passion, the peace meeting with Kestrelstar had gone... okay, but she knew that the ceasefire was temporary. She wouldn't let the fish get away with stealing Firefly Cove. Flattening her ears slightly, then pricking them alertly as she came into view of the Seastones. As her Clan trickled in, slowing and wandering around, she padded confidently forward, leaping onto the stone beside Dawnstar. Dipping her head shallowly in greeting to the ShadowClan leader, then acknowledging Kestrelstar with a glance that was carefully neutral, she sat down off to the side, claiming that part of the stone as her own.

There was undeniable tension between Kestrelstar and Dawnstar. There was a chilly glare sent by the RiverClan leader, she she stifled a chuckle. Oh, Kestrelstar. He really liked making trouble, now didn't he? And of course, Dawnstar was targeting RiverClan. From what she had heard, Kestrelstar had completely slandered ShadowClan at the Gathering two (or was it three?) moons ago. And the ShadowClan certainly knew how to hold a grudge.

As of late, ThunderClan had become on neutral terms with all Clans. Of course, when they retook Firefly Cove, that would change. But until ThunderClan was once a powerful force, they were well on their way to doing so, they would refrain from any fighting if they could help it.

But this Gathering, with all the chaos and drama, would be an interesting one.

@spade @Moonraven @Undertaker
THUNDERCLAN IS HERE!

Last edited by poppy; October 13th, 2021 at 04:18 PM.
Old October 13th, 2021, 04:16 PM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!
My Mood: Inspired

RiverClan

Hazelpaw

It was her very first Gathering as an apprentice! Proudly, Hazelpaw followed her Clanmates, her chest puffed out. She had to make sure that no cat mistook her for a kit. As she sat down, she nearly jumped out of her pelt as she was spoken to. Turning to her side, she spotted Reedpaw, who was, evidently, the one who'd said hi to her.
"Hey, Reedpaw!" Hazelpaw replied. She smiled. "It's my very first Gathering!"

Her heart thudded loudly in her chest, excitement rushing through her once more. She couldn't wait for the Gathering to start.
@Nixey

ThunderClan

Cedarflame

Ugh, another Gathering he had to attend. Honestly, Cedarflame didn't understand why Gatherings had to be at night.He would very much have liked to stay at camp and sleep, resting his tired muscles. But nope.

Growling softly, he sat down as Aspenstar announced the arrival of ThunderClan. He wasn't going to be standing, thank StarClan that he wasn't the leader.
Old October 13th, 2021, 04:17 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

The gray tom padded silently to the Seastones, a gruff growl slipping from his jaw as he caught the scent of both ShadowClan and ShadowClan 2.0 already here.
Is there ever going to be a time when we’re here early? He thought a little grumpily, I’d like some time to settle in before we launch into meaningless slander, banter, and huffiness.
Despite his frustrations, he dipped his head briefly, stiffly, to Kestrelstar and Dawnstar before settling in between Splashleap and… who… who was this?
Green eyes narrowed,
Ah, this idiot was the cat at the border I ran into! Dawnstar made him, a cat with a hair-trigger Deputy? Goodness, Dawnstar really isn’t all too smart is she?
Nonetheless, he flicked his tail in the ShadowClanner’s general direction before nodding to Splashleap, who, surprisingly, was the cat he favored of the two, though, he still disliked her, deeply.
He glanced at Aspenstar on the Seastone, she looked a lot more confident this time around, which was good, Dogbark was glad she wasn’t going to be permanently nervous Leader, that would be a problem.
Tucking his paws under his tail, he waited for the Gathering to begin, or for someone to speak to him.

// @Singing Jay @TheNyanCatMinecart @gs29513

Last edited by Willowfern; October 14th, 2021 at 03:38 PM.
Closed Thread