Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Foxine
Today 11:34 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:29 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dust
Today 11:27 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 29th, 2018, 01:28 PM
so nasty

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
"lambpaw, your named after a lamb. you pretty much are a lamb. you even look like one. plus, just because you think black is a ugly color and have no sense of beauty its your opinion. " wolfcall said, amusement draining from his eyes. he didn't like to hear a cat rant about on how ugly his fur color looked. he knew it wasn't exactly beautiful or whatever but his self esteem was low enough. wolfcall was forgetting that it was just post to be teasing. "i'm surprised you even know wha-" he was cut off by what she said. wolfcall started to roll on the floor in laughter. "ni..ic- what?... lam-mbpaw, your kil-lling me here!" he laughed. his mood instantly picked by up. "gosh, a male giving birth to kits. y'know, something like that would happen to me. just my luck! no, no. i'm not getting with a wolf. it would eat me in one gulp. " wolfcall snorted, covering his snout with his paws. he grabbed a pawful of dirt and threw it at lambpaw. "eat a load of dirt!" he grinned.
"A-and that's s-s-supposed to b-b-b-be an i-insult how? I-I-I actually really l-like l-lambs there c-c-cute! Also b-beauty is i-in the e-e-eye of the b-beholder Wolfie!" Lambpaw snickered getting endless enjoyment out of their little chat, "I-if you w-w-want to kn-ow what n-n-ninc-ompoop means the a-answer is s-simple it's a-a s-s-synonym for s-s-stupid... stupid." She beamed softly pawing his side, "Oh! I-I think I f-f-felt a kit!" She joked giving his exposed stomach a hard push with her paw, before being shocked when the tom-cat threw dirt at her. Making a miffed sound she shook her pelt try to get piece of dirt out, "T-That was r-really mean Wolfcall!" Lambpaw growled taking an even larger ball of dirt and throw it as hard as could at the dark grey tom's face.
Old March 29th, 2018, 02:08 PM
Roxanne

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

The ginger tom's eyes dragged open lazily. His tail thumped against the bedding in frustration of being awoken from his sleep. Arke, having nothing much better to do, sat up slowly and set to grooming his short fur tenderly. Lapping the dirt from between his paws, Arke dropped the cleaned paw and started on the other, removing muck and what-have-you.
Old March 29th, 2018, 03:44 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

@Poppystep
The ebony tom walked out of his den. Blinking the tired look out of his emerald covered eyes. Ebonypaw stretched out, walking over to the fresh kill pile.He pulled out a squirrel, putting it down as he let out a sigh. The small bites he took making him nauseous as tufts of fur stuck to his muzzle.

Last edited by judas; March 29th, 2018 at 03:45 PM.
Old March 29th, 2018, 06:25 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Duskflight
I’ve put this off for way too long c:

Shorekit sat alone. Like everyday the white and grey tomkit came out of the nursery looking prom and proper than going to sit in between the nursery and the apprentice den. Here he wasn’t recognized and nobody seemed to notice him blending into the background. Just like I like it. the small tomkit wrapped his small grey tail around his little paws and studied the cats moving back and fourth quickly, apprentices gawking while mentors scolded them and hurried them out for a lesson, warriors sleeping in the sun and sharing tongues. Clan life seemed so peaceful now even though the thread of war seemed to hang over their heads. Despite being so young shorekit was aware of these things with a great understanding of how these alliances worked. It was very clear to him the tensions, even though nobody else seemed concerned that there was a possibility windclan cats could show up any moment and take more lives.

Who’d wanna be a warrior with so much risk involved?

The thought of wasting your time to become something that could kill you wasn’t worth his time, matter of factory life would be much easier if they settled dispute by talking about their problems. How much easier if we where all hunters. Shorekit blinked himself out of his thoughts and got to his paws, whilst he worried himself about things that didn’t concern him he hadn’t noticed how hungry he was. The small kit shuffled across the clearing keeping his head down and his tail between his hind legs. Learning from experience that if you dwindled to far out in the open he would be pinned on all sides by other kits who wanted to play or elders who wanted to grump and tell their stories which- he didn’t mind listening too if it wasn’t in public... with other kits. The small tomkit approached the pile of prey and glanced up and down at his options.

More abundant than usual. he examined.

He stepped forward and sniffed around a particular mouse. Nosing it around a few times, it was fairly warm and smelled delicious. The tom bent and grabbed the small mouse in his jaws feeling the flesh hit his teeth. A faint smile worked its way onto his maw as he approached his spot, allowing his guard down for only a singular moment.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 29th, 2018, 07:56 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"A-and that's s-s-supposed to b-b-b-be an i-insult how? I-I-I actually really l-like l-lambs there c-c-cute! Also b-beauty is i-in the e-e-eye of the b-beholder Wolfie!" Lambpaw snickered getting endless enjoyment out of their little chat, "I-if you w-w-want to kn-ow what n-n-ninc-ompoop means the a-answer is s-simple it's a-a s-s-synonym for s-s-stupid... stupid." She beamed softly pawing his side, "Oh! I-I think I f-f-felt a kit!" She joked giving his exposed stomach a hard push with her paw, before being shocked when the tom-cat threw dirt at her. Making a miffed sound she shook her pelt try to get piece of dirt out, "T-That was r-really mean Wolfcall!" Lambpaw growled taking an even larger ball of dirt and throw it as hard as could at the dark grey tom's face.
"then i must be pretty ugly. " wolfcall was doing that think when he tore himself down but made it seem as a joke. it was cruel to him but others didn't see past it. he put a paw on lambpaw's head, "no. no it doesn't. i'm older than you, i know more. it isn't even a real word. " he snorted, he flinched when she touch his stomach. he took his paw away and roll away. "eh?! don't touch my belly!" wolfcall seem a bit flustered, he just didn't like when cats touch his belly or anything like that. "lamby, lamby, i am mean. " he chuckled, dodging the ball of dirt but it hit his side instead. he slowly turned his head around to look at her, "your in for it !!" he yowled, wolfcall hurl a ball of dirt at her again.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 29th, 2018, 08:18 PM
Subscribe to Amazingphil

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
@Poppystep
The ebony tom walked out of his den. Blinking the tired look out of his emerald covered eyes. Ebonypaw stretched out, walking over to the fresh kill pile.He pulled out a squirrel, putting it down as he let out a sigh. The small bites he took making him nauseous as tufts of fur stuck to his muzzle.

Larkshine was grooming her wavy fur, its brown and white color brightened by the sunlight. As she did so, her yellow gaze rested on Ebonypaw. She hadn't talked to him yet, so maybe she could talk to him to see how he is doing. Larkshine finished up her grooming and got to her paws, stalking over to Ebonypaw. "Hello, Ebonypaw!" She greeted. "How are you doing today? Did you sleep well?" She asked, trying to spark up a conversation. The she-cat settled down next to the tom and curled her tail around her paws, a friendly tone in her voice.
Old March 30th, 2018, 07:30 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppystep View Post
Larkshine was grooming her wavy fur, its brown and white color brightened by the sunlight. As she did so, her yellow gaze rested on Ebonypaw. She hadn't talked to him yet, so maybe she could talk to him to see how he is doing. Larkshine finished up her grooming and got to her paws, stalking over to Ebonypaw. "Hello, Ebonypaw!" She greeted. "How are you doing today? Did you sleep well?" She asked, trying to spark up a conversation. The she-cat settled down next to the tom and curled her tail around her paws, a friendly tone in her voice.
Ebonypaw was surprised at the molly talking to him. Many cats just backed off, leaving him alone. Which wasn't a surprise, he spent most of his nights training and coming home with cuts and bruises. Ebonypaw looked at her, his brain racing trying to match a name to her face. "Hey... Larkshine..." He said with a slight stutter in his voice.
"Did you sleep well?"
Ebonypaw wasn't sure how to answer, should he lie? "Yeah, how about you?"
He mewed in reply.
Old March 30th, 2018, 10:14 AM
Subscribe to Amazingphil

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Ebonypaw was surprised at the molly talking to him. Many cats just backed off, leaving him alone. Which wasn't a surprise, he spent most of his nights training and coming home with cuts and bruises. Ebonypaw looked at her, his brain racing trying to match a name to her face. "Hey... Larkshine..." He said with a slight stutter in his voice.
"Did you sleep well?"
Ebonypaw wasn't sure how to answer, should he lie? "Yeah, how about you?"
He mewed in reply.
Larkshine couldn't help but notice Ebonypaw acting slightly strange. She didn't want to call him out to she brushed the thought off. "I slept quite nicely." The she-cat answered. After a few moments of awkward silence, she spoke again. "So, how is your training going?" Larkshine knew this was an odd conversation, but she was determined to try and make a new friend.
Old March 30th, 2018, 01:44 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolabear360 View Post
Copperpelt shook her head. " Dear you wouldnt bore me. I am old and everything interests me these days." she nudged Dayhum again. Wondering what she should do this cat seemed to be stressed. She looked around the clearing before speaking again. "You don't have to talk if you don't want but maybe I could help you with my elderly noledge. This must be hard for you, you don't seem like yourself lately she gazed at him. Even if the tom wouldn't talk she would stay here and talk about other things."Also I guess I am doing fine. Though I am getting stiff lately she tilted her head both ways stretching once again. She signed heavily she was getting old but not that old right? I can give a lot more to my clan she decided. I want kits again, biut my mate and I have grown far apart. She didn't even know if they were still mates.

The warrior gave her a forced smile, ears folded back "That's not true, you're in your prime. Look like you're in your early 20's." he purred, tail tip twitching as he leaned close and rubbed his cheek against hers. Yes, it was a sign of affection, but it wasn't love, not mate type of love anyways. The golden warrior loved all his clanmates, he had enough love to go around. It made him wonder if he should've focused the majority of it on Nightcry. His smile was quickly snuffed out by the negative emotions, heck he didn't even know where his brother was half the time now. As Copperpelt spoke the tabby lifted his head and gave her a strained smile "Thanks and...yeah, I know...." he huffed, gaze angled downwards, what he was looking at, even he didn't have a clue. He wished he knew what he did wrong, wished that his brother would talk to him, wish that he could fix whatever it was and make it go back to the way it used to be. They would laugh together, climb trees together, eat together, hunt together, everything was together. He missed it. Dayhum was pulled back into reality by the mollies words, his ears flicking up as he listened intently "Aren't you guys supposed to be getting moss everyday? I heard that helps with stiffness? Of course, I'm not a medicine cat....talk to Caliapaw yet?" he asked, tilting his head to the side. "Maybe a hunt would do you some good?" he smiled, lapis hues twinkled with something bright for the first time in moons.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 30th, 2018, 11:27 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

I've groomed myself long enough. She decided. I might as well get up and go out hunting.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Closed Thread