Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:47 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:38 AM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:31 AM
oh, rats!
Last post by occultation
Today 12:31 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by MangofDoom
Today 12:29 AM

Old May 1st, 2020, 11:13 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Fawnsqueak noted her sour reaction and pressed out a thin laugh. "Yeah, okay. I'm... starting to get your lack of success here." Missing the evident and a sour attitude to pair with it weren't combining to create a particularly flattering protrait of her. Shrugging it off, he suggested, "Instead of.. stewing on Coyotesnarl training me or whatever you're doing, you could start teaching me yourself?"

Fawnsqueak wasn't sure how well that aligned with what he'd been taught. "It.. mostly just sounds wasteful, I guess. I massaged the chervil in like I was taught to, so it wouldn't be coming out easily since he's a warrior and won't pick on it or anything." The throat wound was fortunately not life threatening so while he supposed he could understand the appeal in padding it with cobwebs, it was a little ridiculous to use their most-needed and potentially-useful herb.

Watching her through a concerned gaze, his eyes flicked to the several poultices rubbed into Echobreeze's wounds. "Aren't.. you going to do the cobweb thing with her too? I literally just said she was wounded, and I thought.. that would be more important than the other thing right now." But no, it seemed Otterstone was still focused on the pregnancy part--or appeared to be, as that was an herb he didn't recognize.

@Echobreeze18 @CheetahPelt

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old May 1st, 2020, 11:38 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

It sounded heated- and what attracted coyote more than a good argument? Nothing really. The tabby pushed his way into the den his tail curling in amusement as he examined for a few seconds. Otterstone had returned against her better judgement. The tom weighed his options before giving his ear a tense flick. “Otterstone returns. What a surprise for us all” the windclan medicine cat strode in giving the pair a rather amused expression.

“What have we here Otterstone? Struggling to get your wits together after that.. pitiful performance the other day? I wouldn’t mind taking over. If you- you know couldn’t handle the stress of your job” the tom dropped onto his haunches sweeping his tail around his legs.

Perhaps it was the fact his allergies had cleared up for the most part... the fact that... he was being fed quite well and that Stagkit wasn’t up his butt all the time. He was in a decent mood. He began to dread going back home... it would be a horrible adjustment to the pampering he’d received here. Or perhaps this was basic treatment.

@Dipper @CheetahPelt @Echobreeze18

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 1st, 2020, 11:56 PM
Create your own sunshine

@Dipper @wren

Otterstone gave a small smile towards Fawnsqueak. “I’ve got what I need. Come over. I’ll teach.” She shuffles her pile of dandelion and borage, a wad of spiderweb wrapped in her paw.

Then Coyotesnarl walked in.

Great

She turned, a smile, edged with near indecernable irritation, plastered on her face.

“Coyotesnarl, wonderful to see that your still here.” Her voice was mostly welcoming, but much like her smile, flavored in irritation. “I’d have you know that my walk was very good. Collected some thoughts, collected some herbs.” She turned back to Echobreeze and Fawnsqueak, spreading the fresh herbs across in front of her.

“Seeing as we both have the same amount of training and are full medicine cats. I’d say we’re fine.” Her voice was measured, calculated, cool.

“I was just going to teach Fawnsqueak about dandelion and borage.” She motioned to the herbs with her tail. “So really a wonderful time for you to come give us a visit.”

She was determined to try and not make a fool of herself like she had a few sunrises ago.

Last edited by CheetahPelt; May 1st, 2020 at 11:58 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 12:05 AM
the stars are aligned

An opposite to Otterstone's reaction, Fawnsqueak relaxed when Coyotesnarl made his entrance into the medicine cats' den, and he greeted him with a flick of his puff-tail. "Oh hey," he said, "I didn't know if you were still around." Coyotesnarl's presence was welcome when he wasn't sure if he was ready to be alone with Otterstone, hot and cold and definitely not the greatest start.

Fawnsqueak coughed in the tenseness of the den, pupils darting between them. So... they had problems. He didn't really want to be in the middle of it either when it spanned beyond his experience. So.. he waited, eventually chipping in, "I don't think he minds." Coyotesnarl could supervise! Or help teach! Or demonstrate. He didn't see the problem with another set of paws.

@wren @CheetahPelt

Old May 2nd, 2020, 12:23 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

The tom smiled seeing how irked the she cat seemed to be. “Oh if I didn’t know any better you don’t seem to pleased to see me” the tabby mrrowed gaze flicking towards Fawnsqueak now. His expression unchanging as he crossed the den and slumped into a nest. She was planning on teaching him? Borage leaves seemed completely irrelevant to fawns knowledge. Perhaps in the whole spectrum of pregnancies but now? After a raid. He blinked a few times unamused.

“Yeah I thought I might stick around. Didn’t know when miss independent would show back up.” addressing Fawnsqueak after a few seconds of thought.

The toms eyes traces the she cat as she explained what she was about to do. “Sure I wouldn’t mind a sit in. Unless you need me to do it for you.” the tabby mrrowed quietly taking a second to draw in a hauty breath. Otterstone was trying to keep her calm. He could tell... thé restrain on her face sold the entire look. He could make the medicine cat mad if he tried... but he supposed riverclan didn’t need more grief from her.

”however if I’m able to put my two cents in... wouldn’t it make sense to teach relevant information first? Borage would fit into the pregnant category. It’s quite out of order to go from infection prevention... to pregnancies?”

@Dipper @CheetahPelt

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 2nd, 2020, 12:04 PM
this night is sparkling

(Okay me too my character hasn't existed for a month)
Echobreeze shook her head. "I fell in the pond," she explained.

------
Echobreeze lay in silence, her eyes dull.
@CheetahPelt @Dipper @Quailsong
being this young is art

Old May 2nd, 2020, 02:26 PM
the stars are aligned

((you don't have to worry about cloning her, Echobreeze! i imagined this could be all in one lol))

Fawnsqueak's ear flicked, his head tipped at Echobreeze. "Is there... something else we could help you with? Since your kits will, uh, arrive when they're ready and the pond thing won't really disrupt them." Honestly, he would be more concerned about the amount of her scratches, but those were disinfected with chervil already, though Otterstone hadn't applied her classic "use extra cobwebs" method on her yet. "Your wounds should be okay, probably-- I mean, there's an infection prevention like I was saying, but you should still keep an eye on it.."

@Echobreeze18

Old May 2nd, 2020, 04:17 PM
this night is sparkling

Echobreeze coughed. All of sudden, blood came out of her mouth. @Dipper @CheetahPelt
(she has redcough)
being this young is art

Old May 2nd, 2020, 04:32 PM
this night is sparkling

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Echobreeze groaned. "My whole body hurts. I want Blazeclaw @CheetahPelt @Dipper @Quailsong
being this young is art

Old May 2nd, 2020, 04:34 PM

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

,"You want me" he says walking in curling up next to her he licks her pelt gently @Echobreeze18