Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:30 AM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:21 AM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM

Old January 4th, 2023, 08:20 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Gloaming Camp

Newly Relocated Gloaming Camp.

The Syndicate now resides beneath the Clans, hiding deep within their tunnel system. They have discovered a cave of sorts deep within, with a gentle creek flowing splitting the opening in half. For now, they are closest beneath WindClan and RiverClan.

The opening has enough space for others to comfortably lay around, only slightly smaller than a Clearing.

No den's have been carved out for them to reside within yet.

The Main Clearing has smaller sections branching off, each larger tunnel systems which connects to each of the clans, or a dead end. Or. Another, much smaller, clearing.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; January 4th, 2023 at 08:54 PM.
Old January 4th, 2023, 08:29 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Gloaming Camp

Martha sat deviously

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old January 4th, 2023, 08:36 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours

Thane followed the group as sneakily as possible. His brother had not done as promised and introduced him to the group, instead just dropping off the young tom as if this was a daycare of some sorts. Please, Thane was way too old to need daycare. Regardless, maybe he could just blend in.

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old January 4th, 2023, 08:37 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

=> @Shade.
Honestly, being a mole wasn't exactly Spirit's style. They enjoyed feeling the wind throughout the fur, looking at the sky and feeling at peace. They were a true nomad at heart. Tunnels made them feel... dirty. Contained. It had his fur beginning to crawl, but you see, the divine ghost had his own mission. Things were so dreadfully boring, and he still had these ahem... berries. (A bit withered but really, that just added to the taste. It let the poison be more potent!)

Gaze shifting about the clearing, Spirit looked for a cat that wouldn't be missed. Just in case. A shame to be trying this out on a supposed .. hm, bandmate. Yet needed for their .. evolution.

With a grin, they lifted their berries up and approached Haven. He set them down at the outsider's paws. "Oh darling, you look so peckish. The journey must have been dreadfully hard for you. Please, have some of my berries. They are delicious, " He encouraged with an uncanny smile.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; January 4th, 2023 at 08:42 PM.
Old January 4th, 2023, 08:46 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

ShadowClan/RiverClan Re: Gloaming Camp

Haste led her daughter, Storm through the camp to finally rest after a walk. Storm was sporting a new, purple bruise on her cheek, and was silent as her father, Bucky, joined them.
Old January 4th, 2023, 08:51 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

William

It felt as though they had been walking for months. Paws ached as he trudged beneath the surface, like the moles. But William liked to believe they were akin more to ants, a nonstop workforce that the ecosystem should fear. They were not squashed, they were not finished. Not by a long shot. Just being shooed away like that made his blood boil. They were worth more than just a passed memory.

As they went deeper and deeper within the caves, his nose twitched. Granted, he could not see a thing, well moreso he could barely see a thing. It took a lot of squinting. But eventually they made it deep enough within the system to find a carved out...cave? Or something akin to that of an underground cave. The gentle running of a stream nearby catching his attention more than anything.

This was it. This is where they would officially begin. Flowers need to bud beneath the surface first before they can become what they are. A smile filtered to his maw. "Here is where we will live. Here is where we will thrive. Who would expect a threat from below?" he asked as he turned around to face the few who decided to follow. Surely his following had shrunk slightly, but that meant those who stayed were truly believing of his cause.

The Clans had to be knocked down a peg or two. He had a few ideas in mind, but first, to organize this little bit of chaos. "Hmm. How many of you do I have here let me count hmmmm." he hummed to himself as he began to count heads.

[THEY HAVE DISCOVERED THE TUNNELS!
Have your character react if you are interested in them still being a member of the Syndicate. If not! Leave a Vm on my profile stating that and I will take you out of the mentions list

They will begin digging out Tunnels, and an event will be held on Saturday 4pm AKT ]

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by vellichor; April 11th, 2023 at 11:12 PM.
Old January 4th, 2023, 08:53 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)

Martha lifted her head and grinned at William. "I'm here!"

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; January 4th, 2023 at 08:54 PM.
Old January 4th, 2023, 09:21 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Lana, sat quitely after paddling softly into the cave, her hazel eyes having slight trouble adjusting

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old January 4th, 2023, 10:12 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

@Starfall Gater sat up. He was a little peeved that his question went unanswered.

(He had asked if he could stay in one of his lone dens nearby.)

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old January 4th, 2023, 10:46 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Tobias sidles up to his brother, a very severe expression on his tabby features,
“I hope you understand that I’ve been trying to get a word with you for the past few days, He meows grumpily, looking over his brother, his yellow eyes blank behind his mask of frustration, “But, anyway, I’m back. If you noticed. I’m sorry for disappearing, you know I’m a wanderer,” He looks around the “camp” (if it can be called as much. To Tobias, it seems more like a prison.), taking in every detail, every cat nearby, before he speaks again.
“I’m not too sure about the new digs, William,” He meows plainly, a frown on his face, though the corner of his maw twitches at his own tunnel pun, “This new camp… eehhh… William, this seems more like a prison than something that’s soon to be a home.”
He sat down beside his brother, regarding him for a moment before his gaze switches over to the cats filling (For the most part, quietly.) into the dank and earthy space. He holds back a scoff.
These followers of William’s, Tobias muses, observing them, They seem to be nothing more than mindless drones with one thought, kill. It is rather pathetic. I’ve hardly seen a more miserable group. Sure, these cats will promise anything.
“Oh, William, we shall have the clans quaking at our feet in mere days! You shall want for naught!”
“Yes, William, we are a solid and stable military. We are of one mind. Drone bees buzzing in and out of the hive, though as silent as the snow owl, we are! We shall destroy the clans by ripping out their innards! The clans will writhe as they drop dead, one by miserable one!”
“I will do only as you ask, oh mighty ruler! Take us to glory, victory!”
Yeah, right,
Tobias thinks to himself, eyes betraying none of his inner thoughts, They are about as structured as a group of twolegs. They know nothing but survival of the fittest, and how to follow behind until they get what they want. My poor brother, with all his theatrics and his grandeur, is nothing but a future obstacle for these fiends. They will follow him to victory, yes. But they only wish to kill him and split whatever we all glean between their greedy selves.
Tobias, despite predicting what was to come as a grim and horrible thing, was not troubled. He didn’t care much for big groups, anyway. When things became too hot for his liking, he would simply leave for more wandering. Perhaps, in time, he could convince his brother of what he himself was certain. Though, as he shot a glance next to him, to his brother, he knew that it would probably be forever until William would step away from the dark, twisted fantasy world of his own creation.
@Starfall (Tobi is back hehe. Don’t mind the inner monologue, lmao, trying to explore who Tobi is a little more,)

Last edited by Willowfern; January 4th, 2023 at 10:48 PM. Reason: forgor a comma