Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 06:24 AM

Old March 17th, 2020, 08:00 AM
eternally tired

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

@pathos @Slushie @Blissie Bliss

Morningmeadow saw Goosepaw and Sparkheart had arrived, so she started to pad along to the border. While she was marking she couldn't shake the feeling like something bad was going to happen. She shook it off and just kept marking.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old March 17th, 2020, 08:57 AM
Manga lover

My Mood: Yeehaw

Foxpaw followed the two warriors back to camp, feeling quite accomplished of herself.
Old March 17th, 2020, 12:49 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @pathos @:Grimm: @Blissie Bliss ]

Goosepaw followed the warriors to the border. Though his fur tingled with excitement, he eyed his patrol-mates uneasily. They seemed uncharacteristically quiet, or at least Morningmeadow did. He wandered off to revive the scent marks of a different part of the border, all the while staring over the line at the shadowy trees of ShadowClan territory.
Old March 17th, 2020, 05:24 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Lowering his nose to the ground, Fawnsqueak inhaled but couldn't catch a scent that was familiar: there was no trace of his own, nor this... oddly kind tom that he was starting to believe he'd imagined. Everything had gone a little fuzzy after he'd been thwacked in the head multiple times and left to stumble home to RiverClan, but there were snippets of memories continuing to haunt him. This border, a dark figure that literally carried him to camp, a voice that he could almost pinpoint but it escaped him.

Fawnsqueak straightened out to peer across the border and wanted to bark a bitter laugh at himself for this. Whatever this was -- ridiculousness? Stupidity, wishful thinking? Mysteries had always fascinated him, but this was of a different sort with nothing tangible to go on aside from faulty, blurry images burned into his mind. Waiting around hopelessly and pacing a border in the low evening light was a waste of time, a fuel to his guilt.

@Bumblebelly

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old March 17th, 2020, 05:39 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

"I wouldn't have come back here if I was you," A voice chuckled into Fawnsqueaks ear. Bumblebelly had caught his scent in the wind and decided to use the Riverclan cat as stalking practice, keeping up wind to make sure Fawnsqueak wouldn't catch his own musky Shadowclan smell along their boarder.

Bumblebelly had no doubt the Tom wasn't going to hurt him, even if he tried he could probably sit on him. He always had the backup plan of finding a ditch if it all went to hell anyway.. He circled around the smaller cat, his entrance stare eating up everything that was Fawnsqueaks appearance. "I'm glad to see you can stand on your own.. for now, at least." He hummed with a sly smirk, the tip of his bushy tail caressing under Fawnsqueaks chin as he finished his final lap around the Riverclanner. "Why are you here?"

@Dipper

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 18th, 2020, 01:22 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

[~] @pathos; @:Grimm:; @Slushie; [~]

Sparkheart dipped his head and went to help out with the border. The tom saw that the river was about ready to unthaw. He spotted a vole not far away from the river. Food! The tom didn't think straight and ran towards it. The prey scurried onto the ice. Sparkheart ran onto the ice, but it ran off before he got to it.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old March 18th, 2020, 02:40 AM
the stars are aligned

Shivers climbed Fawnsqueak's spine and his body went rigid in alarm, ears perked, muscles tensed, the whole nine yards of a panic response because of all the things he expected--even the craziest, that he wasn't dreaming the encounter--he hadn't considered someone sneaking up. When his senses returned to him, he swiveled in an instant with fluffed fur and a hiss on his tongue, the latter dying down immediately in his surprise. Wide doe-eyes were glued to the other tom. Strikingly familiar.. the voice, the appearance, it had to be him. Fawnsqueak's heart thudded in rapid succession, throat working with no intelligible noise coming out while he struggled to process this reality. Which was embarrassing and thrilling and a mess of emotions, the most prevalent being: oh stars above, I truly had to be dragged back. By a ShadowClanner, no less.

Yeah, now he wished he'd dreamed it.

"So... wow," he finally croaked, voice cracking, "you're a thing. Definitely real. And kind of an ass for sneaking up on me like that." Maybe passable since he'd literally saved his life. His jaw tensed with the tip of a tail underneath it, tempted to take a mock-bite at him for sending his pelt heating ridiculously fast. With a cough of a laugh, he said dryly, "I was looking for this ShadowClan tom I met recently-- you sort of remind me of him," a pause, he tilted his head, "but I'm pretty sure he was much better looking."

@Bumblebelly

Last edited by Fawn; March 18th, 2020 at 02:41 AM.
Old March 18th, 2020, 02:58 AM
s

Bumbebellys whiskers twitched in annoyance, being so close to the other he could feel the nervous heat that radiated from him. He lowered his flank to the mossy ground, tongue lapping over his own lips. Bumblebelly was right, Riverclan cats really didn't know when to shut their fish holes. "I don't know how you'd be aware of his handsome aesthetic, considering he had to carry you back by the scruff,"

He watched the way the Tom moved with a slight smirk upon his golden lips. Such a brat! Bumblebelly's attention was certainly caught by this brat cats attitude. "What is your name, boy? I did ask for it, back when I had to carry your sorry flank to Riverclan, but you seemed a bit preoccupied... with the head injury and all." A low, sweet purr rumbled from the depths of his maned throat.

@Dipper

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank

Last edited by teddy.; March 18th, 2020 at 02:58 AM.
Old March 18th, 2020, 06:01 AM
the stars are aligned

A light hum escaping Fawnsqueak as he contemplated, swept his gaze over him, he mused, "Yeah, true. And I think we can both agree you're certainly not strong enough for that." Despite the snark, Fawnsqueak knew he was looking at the cat he owed a lot more than some sarcasm to. He was at a loss as to how he'd thank him for a kindness of that magnitude, chivalry and bravery all in one. It wasn't a little feat to decide to literally deliver him home, or as the ShadowClanner would see it: an enemy camp.

He blinked, mildly stunned, and for a fleeting second was tongue-tied while he struggled for the simplest of things - his own name. "Fawnsqueak," he finally replied, then grimaced. "Which loosely translates to.. uh, Fennelheart if you're going to be telling Icestar about this." Although he may otherwise feel conflicted about giving the name of a clanmate, he couldn't be too guilty. That sour old she-cat could take the fall.

The mention of his head injury had Fawnsqueak wincing at the memory, a sigh spilling from him as he averted his gaze. "I bet I must've said something embarrassing. Repeatedly." Sheepish, he was apologetic to admit, "If you told me your name, I... I don't think I remember it." Willing to provide his best estimate, Fawnsqueak squinted at him. "I guess you could pull off Puff... swirl?"

@Bumblebelly

Old March 18th, 2020, 06:21 AM
s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post
A light hum escaping Fawnsqueak as he contemplated, swept his gaze over him, he mused, "Yeah, true. And I think we can both agree you're certainly not strong enough for that." Despite the snark, Fawnsqueak knew he was looking at the cat he owed a lot more than some sarcasm to. He was at a loss as to how he'd thank him for a kindness of that magnitude, chivalry and bravery all in one. It wasn't a little feat to decide to literally deliver him home, or as the ShadowClanner would see it: an enemy camp.

He blinked, mildly stunned, and for a fleeting second was tongue-tied while he struggled for the simplest of things - his own name. "Fawnsqueak," he finally replied, then grimaced. "Which loosely translates to.. uh, Fennelheart if you're going to be telling Icestar about this." Although he may otherwise feel conflicted about giving the name of a clanmate, he couldn't be too guilty. That sour old she-cat could take the fall.

The mention of his head injury had Fawnsqueak wincing at the memory, a sigh spilling from him as he averted his gaze. "I bet I must've said something embarrassing. Repeatedly." Sheepish, he was apologetic to admit, "If you told me your name, I... I don't think I remember it." Willing to provide his best estimate, Fawnsqueak squinted at him. "I guess you could pull off Puff... swirl?"

@Bumblebelly
He flashed his canines in a cheeky smirk, his laughter loud and heart filled. "My my, aren't you a cheeky little warrior!" He chirped, tail stood up in the air as its tip swayed side to side. "Your sarcasm, however, does little to hide the fact you wish to thank me; Why else are you here?" A black brow was cocked up.

The warmth in Bumblebellys chest quick seemed to disappear at the mention of his dear leader. His morals had been conflicted on what to do with his own clan; Tell her personally or pray to Starclan she wouldn't find out? He shivered at the question that plagued him at night. "Yes, well, you don't look like a Fennel but you certainly do look like a Fawn. Cute tail, I must admit." He pushed the nagging thought of Icestar away.

He stood up on his large paws, bowing his head forward as a purr began to roll from his chest. "As much as I enjoy the name Puffswirl, I'm in fact called Bumblebelly; see my rather bee like belly." He raised his head, tilting it to the side. "Why the nerves, River Cat?"

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank