Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Locals of WCO!
Last post by stardust.
Today 11:06 PM
Go to first new post RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by taillow
Today 10:59 PM
Windy Hills
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 10:53 PM
long lost haters [p]
by marshy
Last post by Puddle~
Today 10:40 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 10:28 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 2nd, 2017, 09:16 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
The lilac feline was halfway done with her meal when a tom say near the area she was in. She noticed he turned away, obviously not.wanting to talk. She shrugged to herself, that didn't matter to her she didn't talk to others often anyway. Honestly, most cats didn't even like her because of her views but she never let that bother her, she licked her muzzle clean as she finished her meal. Her long tail wrapped around her gracefully as she brought her paw over her ears a couple of times. Her muscles twitched underneath her pelt as she stood, trying to find something to do. She thought she should go around the border and check it out, although Lilacstrike never liked talking to others she never went on patrols alone, you couldn't trust what the other clans were going to do. Her eyes landed in the tom Once more, he was still turned away but he had a small meal and looked like a promising travel mate. Once he was done with his meal she approached him boldly, "I need someone to check out the border with, do you want to come?" She asked, most cats would think she was shy since she never talked much but it was really the opposite. She said whatever was in her mind and was very straight forward,she just didn't like to talk to a lot of cats.

As he was cleaning his paws of the leftover mouse, Goosegrumble heard a higher voice behind him. He turned his head ever so slightly over his shoulder to spot a feline standing over him, looking at him intently. Hmm, someone who came straight up and asked about a border patrol. Sounds promising. Goosegrumble appreciated those cats who wanted to work as hard as he did. That's why most she-cats, Goose strayed away from. But this she-cat seemed like she was the hardworking type. The white and orange furred tomcat got to his paws, shaking out his medium-length fur a little. "Yeah sure. What border were you thinking?" Goisegrumblehimself wanted to check out the Thunderclan border. He was always in for the most dangerous place they could be. Because it would be interesting if they happened to meet some Thunderclamcats at the border. And Goosegrumble wouldn't mind some interesting conversation.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 10:00 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

@Little Bird

"Good." Nightkit sat back up. "On second thought, I kinda want to go with you," they mewed. Maybe I can show Mothkit how rude he is. "Just to make sure you do yell at him." They flashed Mothkit what looked like a joking grin, but seriousness shone in their gleaming amber eyes.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 10:01 AM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Even just hearing her say 'Hi' to him made his heart skip several beats, it felt like birds fluttering in his chest, the happiness and excitement that filled him. Part of him still wondered why Marigoldrise stuck around, why she was so patient with him, why she even bothered talking to him, but the majority of him didn't care. What he wanted to focus on was taking care of her, making her feel that she was loved, appreciated, and that she meant everything to him because it was all true. Shuddering slightly in his excitement, he forced himself to let out a small gust of breath, a bright smile taking it's place on his lips after he exhaled.
"Oh-Oh b-buh-but hares-hare-hares are th-the-are the buh-hest!" Pressing his forehead to her chest, he grinned now, he was finally able to tell her about his successful hunt this morning, something he's been waiting to do since.. Well, this morning! His head lifted when she shifted positions in order to begin to groom him, his pale green eyes focusing on her face for a moment before he began his report to her.
"Whuh-Whuh-hell-well I-I um w-woke up at th-the nuh-hormal-ormal-normal t-t-tuh-hime, l-uh-hike-like s-sunr-rise. I-I duh-hidn't h-h-h-ave-have
tuh-who-to d-do a-a buh-horder patrol-trol s-so I wuh-w-w-wuh-hent-went hunting-ing in-nstead. I-It went-ent grea-great! I cuh-haught-haught luh-hike t-three-hee huh-h-hares and-hand a ruh-heally fat-at shrew! {Well I um woke up at the normal time, like sunrise. I didn't have to do a border patrol so I went hunting instead. It went great! I caught like three hares and a really fat shrew!}
"
Like usual, at least around her, he took his time in order to get his words out with as little errors as possible, he was getting better but he very clearly had a long ways to go, but thing was. He was able to slow down with her. He wasn't scared and trying to get his words out as fast as possible in fear that she would grow bored and walk away. He knew that she was patient and willing to wait and just that helped him so much.
The ginger she-cat smiled warmly as her mate insisted that catching a single hare was still a great thing, but she didn't reply. He had jumped into his story of how his morning hunt went, and she listened intently while her tongue glided over his pelt, smoothing fur over. When they had first met she had to focus on what he was saying and couldn't do much else, but as time went on she had grown used to the way he spoke and was able to take in his words while she was doing another task.
By the time he finished his tale, she had finished grooming him and looked at him with a spark in her eyes. "Three hares? Wow! You never cease to amaze me, Rookpatch. I could never catch that many in a single day, much less a single hunting party. And you also caught a shrew..." She drew off, looking at the love of her life with fascination. He was amazing. The talent he had in hunting was a rarity, and he didn't even know how great he was at it.
"I can't believe you still wake up so early. I could never do that willingly. If I'm on an early patrol someone is dragging me out of the warriors' den. Early morning is not my thing." Marigoldrise was not a morning cat, and could easily sleep till sun high. This just made it easier for her to adore her mate, though. He was capable of so much she wasn't.
Tilting her head, she leaned forward and put her nose to his cheek, purring softly. "I love you, Rookpatch." She murmured these words softly, as if her love for him were a hidden secret that only he could know. It wasn't, of course. Every cat in the clan would hear her confess her feelings daily if it wouldn't scare the tom so much.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 11:38 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Cayotepaw was a little startled,but when he fell,he reached toward and landed his front paws on her head.He stood up,holding one paw on her head.
"Ahh..." She cried, nervously. "Watch your step!" her tail was waving fast on the ground, kicking up dust. Soon it was difficult for both apprentices to see clearly. Cayotepaw kept his paw firmly on Shinepaw's head. ShinePaw ducked, dislodging his paw, then rolled away. Because of the dust, Cayotepaw couldn't see and was stepping all over the place looking for her. She stuck her paw out and when Cayotepaw walked over it, he tripped, face in the dirt. "Haha...another one bites the dust..."
Old August 2nd, 2017, 11:41 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Ahh..." She cried, nervously. "Watch your step!" her tail was waving fast on the ground, kicking up dust. Soon it was difficult for both apprentices to see clearly. Cayotepaw kept his paw firmly on Shinepaw's head. ShinePaw ducked, dislodging his paw, then rolled away. Because of the dust, Cayotepaw couldn't see and was stepping all over the place looking for her. She stuck her paw out and when Cayotepaw walked over it, he tripped, face in the dirt. "Haha...another one bites the dust..."
Cayotepaw grolwed,annoyed that he was almost beat.He stood up,trying to see,but soon the dust cleared.He lunged at shinepaw,and they both toppled over.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old August 2nd, 2017, 11:54 AM

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
The tortoiseshell molly rolled her eyes at the tom before playing along. A smile spread across her maw as she lowered herself down with her tail high in the air flicking playfully. She pawed back before hopping closer to push him over gently. "It's easy to beat you in racing, so that's not much of a challenge at all." She giggled.
The speckled tom tumbled sideways dramatically, trying to not to laugh, "You've defeated me! You're the best at everything Cocoabush, please, spare me!" Ebonyflicker cried, rolling onto his belly with his head bowed to his mate. "You're the best hunter, fighter, and racer." He continued, dramatically, still trying to hold in his laugh.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 01:09 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Peachpaw had almost missed the younger cat. They seemed to have spotted what they were looking for, but she noticed they stopped when she spoke to them, and she felt rather guilty for stopping them. What if they had been watching a piece of prey? Or stalking a loner that had wandered by? She had just stopped them from doing whatever it was they were doing. "Oh, well I'm sorry." She apologized to him. She gave the tom cat a polite smile as she flashed her teeth at him. Curiosity struck again though. "If you weren't looking for something, then what were you doing with your head poking through like that?" She asked and added "Because to me, it looks rather silly from back here." She giggled, her dark blue orbs sparkling with laughter.
Echokit stared at the other cat intently, slightly irritated he had finally mustered enough bravery to go through the wall, then only to be stopped when he was so close to escaping. Although, he was sort of gold.He shook his head and flattered his ears bak to his skull, no, he was supposed to be mad.

Echo kit pure his lips when the other cat apologized to him, he really dint have a response to that. To he just kept watching the cat for signs of...well, something. Echo kit's face went slack as the feline questioned his intentions. Would the cat understand, that he was trying to escape? This cat was definitely older than him, but if she was an apprentice, she'd get where he was coming from. Right? However, if her rank was a warrior, he sure had some scolding to get to. He took a deep breath, guilt taking over his feelings: either way, he'd tell, he would just want to get it over with.

"I was trying to get away from here, of course."he mewed flatly, suddenly hoping that the laugher glimmering in the feline's eyes would fade away. Echo kit had never felt uncomfortable when cats seemed to be joking around him, but for some odd reason, he wanted this cat to understand, "Silly?"he echoed her in disbelief, his head leaning backwards in an offended position, "Its not silly!" he calmed his reedy voice down, "Im almost an apprentice. In a quarter moon, i'll be Echopaw, before you asked me what I was doing. I was trying to get out of the camp through that very tunnel, its about time i got to leave the nursery!"He looked up to the cat, looking for a trace of understanding or an 'ooooh, right'look.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 02:45 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

@Equinox @Constellation
Mothkit's heart fell. While just a second ago it had been all upbeat and happy, she was now depressed. Her sibling was going to make her yell at Lynxkit. She didn't want to do that. Mothkit liked Lynxkit. He was fun to play with. And, besides Nightkit, the only kit she played with! What if Mothkit broke their special bond? "But Nightkit," she whimpered, her ears flattened against her head. "I don't want to yell at Lynxkit." her voice was a soft murmur, what if Nightkit would hate her for saying that?

Last edited by Cosmo; August 2nd, 2017 at 03:05 PM.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 03:30 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The more distant screech of the hawk had been heard by Obsidiansky as well, and the ebony tom nodded as he glanced over at Canineheart. "Of course I want to join you. No matter what's happened, Canineheart, you're still my friend - and I care about you." Obsidiansky didn't think he felt the same way now... and he didn't know if he ever would. But because he cared so much about his friend, he was absolutely fine with spending time with her. Despite the fact that he now knew she did have feelings for him. This didn't have to make it awkward - they were friends, right? She wasn't just trying to get him to like her, right? The ebony tom smiled, making his way back through the dark and crowded tunnel. It was uncomfortable. And because he was claustrophobic - well, slightly - it felt like the walls were caving in on him. He would be buried alive. She would be buried alive. The panic was making him want to hyperventilate, but he knew if he did that it would only become worse. So, Obsidiansky made it back out into the light. His eyes, which were normally sparkling playfully, were snapping with surprise at the sudden light. The black tom was no longer fully functioning as the light hurt his eyes, making him scowl in annoyance. And, he wasn't able to move out of the way of the tunnel entrance for a moment - before finally, finally his eyes adjusted and everything became less blurry and didn't hurt his eyes anymore. The tom was glad to be out of there... parts of their time in there together had been strange. The past few days had been weird. Really weird. And Obsidiansky didn't know what to do about them. He couldn't even count on Sagewhisker to be normal anymore... and one thing Obsidiansky was absolutely sure of in all this crazy madness was that he wanted it to end. Just stop. To go back and rewind to an easier time... any easier time.
Canineheart nodded softly, her ears twitching softly. She started to shove past Obsidiansky, since he wan't moving, to find her way back to the surface. Her small body moved easily through the dirt tunnel, her belly fur gently running along the cool roots beneath her. "Okay," Canineheart meowed in a quavering voice, "The mouse that I caught should be just outside here." Her tail flicked, gently wafting over Obsidiansky's fur, "Sorry," she mumbled as the light of the outside grew stronger. As her head emerged from the tunnel, there was no hawk in sight. Canineheart nodded, looking back to the black mass of fur that was Obsidiansky. "All clear," she confirmed. If he didn't feel bad for me, he wouldn't even be here. Canineheart thought miserably, scowling to herself. Canineheart moved quickly, her cream-colored paws barely making a sound as she scurried across the landscape. Sedge brush along her short brown fur as she slipped herself into it. Canineheart didn't care if Obsidiansky was following her or not. The clan before the tom. Canineheart reminded herself. the she-cat's small form looked like muddy water flowing across the landscape, her movements smooth, and when she crouched down to smell the air, she blended into her surroundings, camouflage aiding her.
Canineheart soon came to a small mound in the dirt next to a stick. My mouse! she thought with a twitch of her whiskers. She uncovered the dirt to show the small, crumpled form of a mouse, lifeless. Canineheart looked over her shoulder at Obsidiansky, as though to show off her catch. The warrior soon strode off again, her ears inclined for any sign of the hawk again; she couldn't sense anything. She soon came up on another mound, this one larger than the mouse's little hole. She scraped the earth off of the prey, revealing a mouse, with a small bite mark on its neck. "Could you take this?" Canineheart asked Obsidiansky in a subdued way. "We have two more blackbirds to pick up... We can both take two pieces of prey." Canineheart suggested, her ears pricked as a small flurry of wind whistled in the bushes of sedge. Canineheart soon scurried off to the right, only to come up on two mounds a few fox-lengths away from each other. Canineheart flicked her tail towards the other blackbird for Obsidiansky to pick up as she took up her own. "That's it, I believe, unless you have other catches?"
Old August 2nd, 2017, 03:39 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: WindClan Clearing

Willowsong took a small breath as she continued down the line of walking into the clearing, a large recently deceased rabbit in her jaws. She placed it in the fresh-kill pile and sat under the shade of a small bush, starting to clean her smokey-grey paws.

The warrior was getting older, and was now finally realizing that she would not ever be the leader or anything of much importance in this clan- as much as that saddened her, it made her feel so much more comfortable with a bit of failure in her duties. She would continue to be a good warrior, however she decided that she wouldn't feel pressured to be perfect anymore...she could settle down and find a mate if she really so desired.

Everything was starting to cool down in her life- and she could finally breathe.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Last edited by Jingle; August 2nd, 2017 at 03:39 PM.
Closed Thread