Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
foreigners and shades [p]
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:24 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
by Shrew
Last post by Shrew
Today 02:22 PM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by carmen
Today 02:20 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 02:05 PM

Old October 29th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Royal Tea

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: RANDOMNESS (plz join XD)

@~Wildmoon~ .w. )

Berrypaw winced at the sight of the battlefield, her vivid green eyes narrowed slightly at the antics of the fights. It wasn't really...how should she say it? True violence. What did she mean by that? Well...Berrypaw isn't the best at reading people but she could see that this battle was a bit one sided on the aggression range. I mean, Berrypaw expected this to be a full out fight, not a battle. BlazeClan seemed to really want blood here, not that Berrypaw had a problem with that, but the person your massacring has to be aiming to do the same to you. It's kind of like the fusion dance from Dragonball, you have to match your energies or you'll end up with a really bad fusion. A really bad fight. Berrypaw glanced around, not really in the fighting spirit anymore. Her long tail was moving slowly from side to side. Her ears were turned outwards and were angled downwards. The apprenticed gazed at the battle, making eye contact with a GrassClan cat briefly before they had been engulfed back into the flurry of claws and fangs. It had been a look of anger, of contempt. Of pity. The cold gaze made Berrypaw wince. And the more Berrypaw thought of it, the more confusing the battle was. Why were we attacking them in the first place? I mean, BlazeClan seemed pretty well off. They didn't have much going on. Didn't Blazestar it had something to do with trespassers? Why was BlazeClan named after him anyways? Or is it the other way around? Seems a bit odd- But before she could finish that thought, some white fluffball jumped her. "Wha-?" She practically screamed while being forced to the ground. "Hey! Hands off, bud!" Berrypaw spoke with an edge in her throught, glaring at the cat and struggling under their grasp.
Old November 1st, 2017, 12:09 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky-Flameleaf View Post
Featherpaw nodded. “Yup-” She broke off as something crashed into her side and sent her tumbling to the ground. “Oof!” Featherpaw glared up at the cat. “Why aren’t you attacking him too!”
The tom ignored her and pounced.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Moon View Post

"Orders." She shrugged. "Not my fault Blazestar does what he does. Though, sometimes I question his motives." Something struck her, and she scanned the fighting cats for Firefang.
"You do know that..." The she-cat turned away, unsure of whether saying it would be right.
Firefang was nowhere in sight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacchan View Post
@~Wildmoon~ .w. )

Berrypaw winced at the sight of the battlefield, her vivid green eyes narrowed slightly at the antics of the fights. It wasn't really...how should she say it? True violence. What did she mean by that? Well...Berrypaw isn't the best at reading people but she could see that this battle was a bit one sided on the aggression range. I mean, Berrypaw expected this to be a full out fight, not a battle. BlazeClan seemed to really want blood here, not that Berrypaw had a problem with that, but the person your massacring has to be aiming to do the same to you. It's kind of like the fusion dance from Dragonball, you have to match your energies or you'll end up with a really bad fusion. A really bad fight. Berrypaw glanced around, not really in the fighting spirit anymore. Her long tail was moving slowly from side to side. Her ears were turned outwards and were angled downwards. The apprenticed gazed at the battle, making eye contact with a GrassClan cat briefly before they had been engulfed back into the flurry of claws and fangs. It had been a look of anger, of contempt. Of pity. The cold gaze made Berrypaw wince. And the more Berrypaw thought of it, the more confusing the battle was. Why were we attacking them in the first place? I mean, BlazeClan seemed pretty well off. They didn't have much going on. Didn't Blazestar it had something to do with trespassers? Why was BlazeClan named after him anyways? Or is it the other way around? Seems a bit odd- But before she could finish that thought, some white fluffball jumped her. "Wha-?" She practically screamed while being forced to the ground. "Hey! Hands off, bud!" Berrypaw spoke with an edge in her throught, glaring at the cat and struggling under their grasp.
"You shouldn't have attacked us without reason!" The tom snapped, swiping at Berrypaw's face. He drew his paw back for another strike, but he heard an explosion and turned.
Shadeclaw lunged towards him and sent him flying into a tree. Then she made dark purple flames surround each individual cat.
( @Rivergold @Spooky-Flameleaf @Blood Moon )

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old November 1st, 2017, 01:58 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wildmoon~ View Post

The tom ignored her and pounced.

"You do know that..." The she-cat turned away, unsure of whether saying it would be right.
Firefang was nowhere in sight.

"You shouldn't have attacked us without reason!" The tom snapped, swiping at Berrypaw's face. He drew his paw back for another strike, but he heard an explosion and turned.
Shadeclaw lunged towards him and sent him flying into a tree. Then she made dark purple flames surround each individual cat.
( @Rivergold @Spooky-Flameleaf @Blood Moon )
Panic flared through her as she realized that she couldn't see him, and she whipped around back toward the she-cat. "Know what? What don't I know?"
Old November 1st, 2017, 02:09 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:

Panic flared through her as she realized that she couldn't see him, and she whipped around back toward the she-cat. "Know what? What don't I know?"
The she-cat opened her mouth to respond, but suddenly they were both surrounded in separate arenas of dark purple fire.

If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old November 1st, 2017, 02:16 PM
Digital Artist

Name: Kyra Rose Wolfe
Person Looks: Short ebony-black hair, tan skin, small, soft black wolf ear headband, pale powder-blue eyes, freckles, soft black wolf tail (cosplay tail).
Cat Looks: black she-cat with pale powder-blue eyes and small ears.
Owl Looks: black owl with large pale powder-blue eyes.
Wolf Looks: black female wolf with pale powder-blue eyes, small ears, soft thick fur, and an overly-long tail.
Perso: I don't know what this means...
Crush: Kyle Michael Rexha (boyfriend)
Other/Questions/Concerns: As a warrior, her warrior name is Nightwolf, if that's okay.
Old November 1st, 2017, 02:19 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Name: Kyra Rose Wolfe
Person Looks: Short ebony-black hair, tan skin, small, soft black wolf ear headband, pale powder-blue eyes, freckles, soft black wolf tail (cosplay tail).
Cat Looks: black she-cat with pale powder-blue eyes and small ears.
Owl Looks: black owl with large pale powder-blue eyes.
Wolf Looks: black female wolf with pale powder-blue eyes, small ears, soft thick fur, and an overly-long tail.
Perso: I don't know what this means...
Crush: Kyle Michael Rexha (boyfriend)
Other/Questions/Concerns: As a warrior, her warrior name is Nightwolf, if that's okay.
(...)
1: 23 versus 13. 0.0
2: Perso=Personality
3: Is Kyle a second character, or...?
4: I actually think for a little while forms are closed, but later in the plot you could join.
4: Nightwolf=AMAZING

Old November 1st, 2017, 02:21 PM
Digital Artist

Oh okay thanks for letting me know! By the way, Kyle is another of my OC's, but I don't plan on bringing him into the roleplay yet.
Old November 1st, 2017, 02:26 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Oh okay thanks for letting me know! By the way, Kyle is another of my OC's, but I don't plan on bringing him into the roleplay yet.
(Thanks for understanding. It's just the plot will be too action-packed in the battle and stuff that introducing a new character for that is... sorta pointless to be blunt. Later on tho, it won't be too bad, especially in preparation for the climax of this plot. Sure it's RANDOMNESS, but even chaos can have a plot sometimes XD)

Old November 1st, 2017, 02:45 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wildmoon~ View Post

The she-cat opened her mouth to respond, but suddenly they were both surrounded in separate arenas of dark purple fire.
Leafpaw yelped and shied away from the flames. "What's happening?" she yowled. "What's going on?" Her fear gave way into rage, and she yowled again, "COWARD! Show yourself!"
Old November 1st, 2017, 02:56 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:

Leafpaw yelped and shied away from the flames. "What's happening?" she yowled. "What's going on?" Her fear gave way into rage, and she yowled again, "COWARD! Show yourself!"
"Ha, ha, ha," said Shadeclaw, stepping through the fire. "I am not the coward here.
In fact, I think you're the coward." When she finished talking, she stepped back. Her eyes flashed, and she created an illusion in the flames for Leafpaw, grinning evilly.

In the illusion, it showed Firefang on the ground, bleeding heavily.