Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:32 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by stardust.
Today 06:29 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 06:24 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:22 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM

Old February 20th, 2019, 07:30 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Eaglepaw trodded slowly through the territory. He decided he was going for a little walk before hunting. As he passed through, he remarked at his surroundings, eyeing each leaf and blade of grass curiously. "I hope New-leaf will come soon!" He breathed aloud. As he walked, his mind was full of questions. He was secretly hoping someone would stop him for a conversation or something to make things more interesting. It would help with all the things going on. He sighed and passed on, stopping in a grove of oak trees. Pinecones were scattered, and there was a light frost in the breeze. He breathed heavily and sat down, looking for anyone around in the forest.
@~Silverkit loves~

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; February 20th, 2019 at 07:30 PM.
Old February 21st, 2019, 06:42 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Eaglepaw trodded slowly through the territory. He decided he was going for a little walk before hunting. As he passed through, he remarked at his surroundings, eyeing each leaf and blade of grass curiously. "I hope New-leaf will come soon!" He breathed aloud. As he walked, his mind was full of questions. He was secretly hoping someone would stop him for a conversation or something to make things more interesting. It would help with all the things going on. He sighed and passed on, stopping in a grove of oak trees. Pinecones were scattered, and there was a light frost in the breeze. He breathed heavily and sat down, looking for anyone around in the forest.
@~Silverkit loves~
Sunpaw was tossing a pinecone around, not paying attention to her surroundings. She rolled out of a bush in front of Eaglepaw tossing the pinecone around. She stopped when she saw Eaglepaw. "Oh hi!" She said.
Old February 21st, 2019, 11:50 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJoye View Post
Finn's head sort of shrunk into his neck in discomfort. He wasn't used to cat's being as.. apologetic as his stranger was being. "Don't worry about it," he said cooly, though he hardly felt cool, "And I'm fine, really, no harm done!" He watched her place her paw on his and instinctively pulled away. He wasn't aware of how sensitive the molly was and had no idea how she would react, but even if he had he wasn't the kind of cat that would pay attention to those type of things. When she told him her name his memory was jogged and for a moment, he forgot she was talking to him. A Clan name? Wait, where am I? "Wait, where am I?" He repeated his thoughts out loud, not having her her suggestion of catching him some prey.
As Finn pulled his paw away, Robinpaw let out another little sniffle. She wasn't used to rejection. She gave him a shaky smile as he asked where he was. "SkyClan, of course! The best Clan there is! I was born here!" she proudly puffed up a bit. Then her face fell after a moment. "O- oh, I just remembered... It's probably not a good idea for you to be here... My Clan is very protective of their territory... Do you have some place to stay where we can talk?" she gazed at Finn a moment, then smiled. "Ya know, you're different from any cat I've ever met," she mewed softly.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 21st, 2019, 07:34 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit loves~ View Post
Sunpaw was tossing a pinecone around, not paying attention to her surroundings. She rolled out of a bush in front of Eaglepaw tossing the pinecone around. She stopped when she saw Eaglepaw. "Oh hi!" She said.
Eaglepaw pricked his ears up. "Oh hi, Sunpaw! What're you doing?" He asked, glancing at the pinecone, then back at the other apprentice. He wondered if he recognized her from someplace. Maybe the clan meetings?

Old February 21st, 2019, 08:28 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Eaglepaw pricked his ears up. "Oh hi, Sunpaw! What're you doing?" He asked, glancing at the pinecone, then back at the other apprentice. He wondered if he recognized her from someplace. Maybe the clan meetings?
"Just trying to entertain myself by tossing a pinecone around." Sunpaw said and smiled friendly. She knew she was acting like a kit but she didn't care what others thought of her. She looked up at Eaglepaw. He seemed familiar but she couldn't firgure out how. Sunpaw wasn't born in Skyclan, she was born in Windclan. She always used to sneak into Skyclan and play with a kit a bit older than her. Though she moved here once she was able to be apprenticed. She never saw the Tom kit again. She let out a sigh, she missed him so much. Though she didn't know where or who he was.
Old February 21st, 2019, 08:34 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
"Just trying to entertain myself by tossing a pinecone around." Sunpaw said and smiled friendly. She knew she was acting like a kit but she didn't care what others thought of her. She looked up at Eaglepaw. He seemed familiar but she couldn't firgure out how. Sunpaw wasn't born in Skyclan, she was born in Windclan. She always used to sneak into Skyclan and play with a kit a bit older than her. Though she moved here once she was able to be apprenticed. She never saw the Tom kit again. She let out a sigh, she missed him so much. Though she didn't know where or who he was.
Eaglepaw smiled. "I think I've seen you at clan meetings. Sunpaw, right?" He clarified, making sure he had gotten her name right. He looked down at the pinecone, ears twitching. " Can I play too? " He asked, glancing back up at Sunpaw.

Old February 22nd, 2019, 09:04 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by catharsis View Post
Ashpetal gave a slight nod to confirm her words, although he couldn't help but cringe at her next question. He'd been very reclusive for the last eight moons, having been working himself to the bone to occupy himself. “I-I've been good,” he said at last, pinning back his ears at the foul taste the words left in his mouth, and his let out a short hiss, claws digging into the ground as he studied the apprentice. It was obvious that she was uncomfortable with the situation. Was he making her uncomfortable? Biting his lip, he opened his mouth to say more when she suddenly darted off. He stared after her in confusion and stood up hastily. She shouldn't be out on her own, but he hadn't meant to scare her. Besides, he couldn't help but let out a wheezing breath, his chest seeming to tighten up. He couldn't handle the feeling, and he staggered and stopped, his breath fast and shallow. He seemed quite panicky as he stood, eyes closed. He couldn't go through this again. He didn't even know her well, and he still felt the familiar ache in his chest. Not because of her, but because of the memories it triggered. Slowly though, he relaxed and after catching his breath, Ashpetal looked around again, quickly spotting the young cat. He just wanted to apologize, and he'd hoped to be able to talk to her for a bit. Be knew there was no squirrel, after all. “I'm sorry if I did something to scare you,” he said hastily, keeping his distance.

discordpaw's heart pounded in her ears. her conscience tugged at her, causing her to feel as though she'd acted selfishly when she'd made an abrupt.... "escape", if that was what one would call it. "no, you did nothing wrong," the apprentice responded, pushing herself against the tree even more to hide herself. maybe if she blended in, problems wouldn't be able to find her. she knew that that wasn't how life worked, but it was worth a try... more or less. "i'm sorry, i'm just not a skilled socializer," discordpaw said apologetically, knowing that wasn't enough of an apology but not wanting to speak unnecessary words. the female wanted to explain her sudden behavior, but even as she took a moment to think, there was really no explanation that could make her actions seem all that reasonable. that caused another twinge of guilt. "i simply didn't want to humiliate myself in front of a warrior, but i think i just did." the apprentice gave a small sigh, relaxing against the tree bark. she took a few steps away from the tree. she didn't reveal her position openly, but she stopped trying so hard to hide from her clanmate. after all, they were clanmates. what could go wrong? a whole lot, her thoughts told her, but discordpaw figured she should ignore them. her ear twitched incompetently as she stared at the ground in embarrassment, looking at it like it was the mona lisa.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old February 22nd, 2019, 10:41 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Eaglepaw smiled. "I think I've seen you at clan meetings. Sunpaw, right?" He clarified, making sure he had gotten her name right. He looked down at the pinecone, ears twitching. " Can I play too? " He asked, glancing back up at Sunpaw.
Sunpaw nodded. "Yeah I'm Sunpaw. Your Eaglepaw, right?" She said looking up at Eaglepaw. "Sure!" She said and smiled warmly. She tossed the pinecone to Eaglepaw.
Old February 22nd, 2019, 06:58 PM

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
As Finn pulled his paw away, Robinpaw let out another little sniffle. She wasn't used to rejection. She gave him a shaky smile as he asked where he was. "SkyClan, of course! The best Clan there is! I was born here!" she proudly puffed up a bit. Then her face fell after a moment. "O- oh, I just remembered... It's probably not a good idea for you to be here... My Clan is very protective of their territory... Do you have some place to stay where we can talk?" she gazed at Finn a moment, then smiled. "Ya know, you're different from any cat I've ever met," she mewed softly.
Skyclan. Finn knew he wasn't the brightest but he definitely did not remember SkyClan. He barely knew the other three. Or was it four? He let the ideas bounce around in his head for a second before giving up, deciding it was too much work for too little reward. He knew all that he needed to: he was in a Clan's territory, trespassing, actually, and looking to get home. But he was sort of stuck with this stranger... "Someplace where we can talk.." He thought out loud, twitching his ears with concentration. "I think I saw a hollow a little ways back," Finneous suggested after a second, trying to remember if the hollow was in or outside SkyClan's territory. His thoughts were interrupted by Robinpaw's gentle voice. Different? How? "I guess I might be a little bit stronger and a little bit funnier." The corners of his mouth turned up and an egotistic smile appearing on his face. He, too, puffed his chest a little with pride, clearly pleased.

[from here we can either continue in the territory and pretend as though they've gone somewhere secluded or I can make a thread in the outskirts for us to rp in as though they've left the territory. i have no preference]

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[just kindling on the fire]
[profile credit to me!]

Last edited by JustJoye; February 22nd, 2019 at 07:03 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2019, 08:31 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Sunpaw nodded. "Yeah I'm Sunpaw. Your Eaglepaw, right?" She said looking up at Eaglepaw. "Sure!" She said and smiled warmly. She tossed the pinecone to Eaglepaw.
Eaglepaw nodded cheerfully, and accepted the pinecones as she tossed it over. He touched his nose to the ground and used his muzzle to flip the pinecone back to Sunpaw. "What about if one person drops the pinecone, the other cat gets a point?"