Today 05:56 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 26th, 2017, 11:50 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Ashpaw grinned, looking at the shecat as she spoke. "I like it, except the pine needles get soaked when it rains. And then the elders whine." He said, "What is it like with like no trees and stuff?" He fluffed up his fur slightly as he felt a small breeze and looked back at Peachpaw. Was she sitting a little close? Or was it just crowded from a number of warriors here? He pushed the thoughts back as he waited for her reply.
Peachpaw shifted on her paws, and curling her tail around the other way, just as a form of motion for her. "Aw that's too bad. Our elders just complain about getting chilly from the wind. Which I find a bit stupid really." She giggled, her voice high and cute sounding. "But Windclan, it's pretty great. Running with the wind at your back, oh it's the best feeling ever." She smiled widely to her newly found friend. "Maybe sometime you should try it, just flat out running for no reason. It's amazing really."

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Caracalspirit and Tealeaf were both glancing in different directions, Tealeaf at Storkflight and Caracalspirit at the leaders. "It was nice, when we didn't have to worry about war and drama and cats would chat with old friends, despite their Clans." Tealeaf sighed, giving a nod of her head. She was disappointed at the tension in the air, and the hostile looks some cats were giving.
Storkflight, having noticed Caracalspirit was the least interested of the group, paid them no attention, instead focusing more on Tealeaf. "Yes, this all seems very strained and forced. I feel bad for the other clans if they don't know of the dispute. They must be rather confused, especially Skyclan, as they seem rather new at this." He sighed, taking a look himself towards the leaders. He then shifts himself into a better position, so that he sat beside Tealeaf to watch the gathering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather {Foxxi} View Post
"ThunderClan." Flickerheart answered with an ear twitch. Her eyes glanced at his twisted leg, then she quickly looked away. "You know about the conflict between WindClan and ThunderClan, right?"

(Sorry about the short response)
[thats alright mine are rather short as well]

Cliffheart have an absent minded nod. "Oh the forest one, got it. Sorry, I'm still working on remembering them all. I am from Skyclan...by the way." He then fell silent, feeling rather awkward, like he always was. That was until Flickerheart chimed in again. "Thunderclan and Windclan having a dispute? No I haven't heard of it. What has been happening?" He asked, glad for his attention to be distracted by something else.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old July 27th, 2017, 02:22 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Empress Of Evil

The ebony warrior padded close behind Russetstar, his blue optics flickered with unease. The gathering brought painful memories for him, images of Honeypool and Fireflare flashed in his mind, it made the buzzing worse. He grimaced and watched his leader climb up the rock, sitting next to the other leaders. He narrowed his eyes and flicked his tail before he padded forward, his head low, ears flattened. He was looking for someone in particular, a dark, ginger colored warrior, he knew Honeypool wasn't going to be coming to this gathering, not after the scare he had given her. Fallenstream sat himself down next to the other deputies and let out a huff, his blue orbs still searching for a few more moments before he bowed his head and shot the other's a smile, a strained smile "Hello, name's Fallenstream, new deputy of Riverclan." he said. He still wasn't sure how he felt about the higher ups, he still struggled with the fact that not all of the money may be bad, that not all of them are just hoping to take as much power as they want, not caring for their clanmates. His ideals and beliefs did a whole 180 when he met Honeypool, but the moment he became deputy it did a full 360, he didn't know what he was supposed to be doing, he wasn't sure about what he was supposed to be saying, everything became twice more complicated.
As SkyClan approached Seastones, the inky deputy paused from where she padded behind Grousestar and tasted the air. WindClan had already arrived. We’re probably second, Auroraflame thought, flicking her tail thoughtfully before she continued to walk. Although she would normally walk around for a bit and chat to random cats from the other clans, she decided to do something different instead. Rather than heading in any direction except for the one that lead to the spot beneath the large rocks, she padded straight to the spot where the deputies all sat. So far, no one was sitting there. Sighing in annoyance, she prepared herself to stand up again and find someone to talk to like she normally did, but she didn’t have to as a tom suddenly approached her. She was guessing that he was a deputy considering he sat down next to her. The she-cat had to quickly jog her memory to see which deputy was. She eyed the tom and took a seat next to him, all the while trying to remember who he was. As she curled her tail around her paws, she recognised him to be the deputy of RiverClan. Well, she didn’t recognise him, she was just assuming he was because she had watched him follow Russetstar. What happened to Blackgaze? Auroraflame thought, curiosity flickering in her icy orbs. She spent a few moments thinking of what she should say, but she didn’t need to as he started up a conversation for her. Fallenstream. Auroraflame was tempted to ask what had happened to Blackgaze but decided against it, for it may be information that RiverClan did not wish to share. “Nice to meet you. I’m Auroraflame, the deputy of SkyClan,” She responded, dipping her head in acknowledgement. He probably already knew her name, as she was pretty sure she had been deputy before any of the others, but she introduced herself anyway.
Honestly, the she-cat probably wouldn’t be saying those words to another deputy had it not been for the fact that recently, she noticed the lack of interactions between her and the other deputies. She’d decided to make a friend or two as she knew that one day, she would be standing up on those rocks alongside these cats, so she might as well get to know them. “How’s RiverClan fairing?” Auroraflame suddenly asked. This was the part where she would’ve asked what happened to Blackgaze if she were a more curious, but she restrained herself from doing that.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old July 27th, 2017, 02:35 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: July Gathering

{ @Nighty }
( time for much needed love )

Scorchedpetal followed near behind Auroraflame, walking along side Cliffheart. Thon she seemed bigger than him, it was her fur that gave that illusion. Cliffheart was slightly taller in reality. She was at a slowed pace, making sure she never left his side, her pale yellow eyes gleaming with love. "Come on, dear. We can sit at the front if you want." She said softly. She was so careful with him, for she knew his leg was a huge issue. She knew he hated it when people judged him by his leg- which she never did. She was always focused on him. Just like now. She gave his leg a quick look before she smiled. He has this, he- to her- was one of the strongest warriors she ever knew. Not by muscle or sense, but heart. She rested her tail on his back, pressing ever so gently against him, smiling. "Or the back. Either way, we will hear Grousestar, or Auroraflame will come back and tell us." She said, her voice smooth and sweet like honey. Her body, even though now it was moons ago, was still sore from what that Syndicate tom did. Her muscles began to tense, but she stayed smiling- for his sake. She was finally allowed to come to the Gathering, she didn't want to have to leave him here alone.
Old July 27th, 2017, 07:28 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Peachpaw shifted on her paws, and curling her tail around the other way, just as a form of motion for her. "Aw that's too bad. Our elders just complain about getting chilly from the wind. Which I find a bit stupid really." She giggled, her voice high and cute sounding. "But Windclan, it's pretty great. Running with the wind at your back, oh it's the best feeling ever." She smiled widely to her newly found friend. "Maybe sometime you should try it, just flat out running for no reason. It's amazing really."
"Maybe I will. It sounds interesting, just running." Ashpaw mewed, smiling as she giggled, "My mother and father will think I am crazy though." The gray tom tilted his head slightly, flicking his ear at a fly. Peachpaw seemed like a pretty good friend, even if she was from another clan. She was great to talk to, and her laugh was pretty adorable. The tom flicked his gaze to her, smiling slightly.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it

Last edited by ShiningFern; July 27th, 2017 at 07:28 AM.
Old July 27th, 2017, 08:11 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
"That's good." He meowed, his voice hiding his annoyance. Why didn't she help the conversation along. Pretty soon, he felt like he was just gonna shrug her off completely. If she didn't want to talk to him, he wouldn't talk to her.
"ThunderClan is strong." His voice was almost like a dare. The tom couldn't help adding this bit of info. It probably had something to do with his need to one-up pretty much anything others said. It had gotten him in trouble more than once.

Doesong rolled her eyes. She had been told that ThunderClan cats were hardheaded and full of them selves. Self-centered ThunderClanners. Doesong had never suspected it to be true. Turned out it was. "Oh yes. I never doubted that for a second." Doesong snorted. She may have met Cottonfrost before, but she still could be annoyed about cats bragging about their clans being great. Did she do that? Of course not!
Old July 27th, 2017, 09:29 AM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
@Serendipity
Tawnystream turned to look toward Tsunamicrash, a curious, and friendly look on her face. She knew this cat from around camp, but she knew he didn't talk too much with other cats through observation. It was fine, she didn't really mind it all that much. "Hi!" She greeted the tom cat, a warm smile and friendly expression in her dark honey amber eyes. "Tawnystream," She seemed amused by his shyness, but she didn't want the tom to be embarrassed, so she kept it to just warm friendliness. She was a very friendly cat, not judgmental at times, but sometimes she is rather judgmental. And right not, not very judgmental. "So what do you think about the problem with WindClan? To be honest, it's kinda mouse-brained to be fighting about stuff like this. I mean, every cat is sure a WindClan cat did it. I think so too, but I don't exactly want a war, or whatever-" Tawnystream rambled on, she was a very talkative cat when she wanted to be. She was really talkative, and rambling was often. Too talkative. "Ah-- sorry, I'm too talkative, aren't I?" The dilute calico gave a cheeky smile, annoyance at her rambling that happened way too often. "I ramble too much..." Too much, actually... And if the cat didn't care about it, then thats fine, but it still annoyed and irritated her. She didn't want to talk a cat's ears off! They would think she's annoying. As if she cared. Well, she did care. Tawnystream didn't want many enemies. In her own clan, or out of it. And if it was because she's too talkative and annoying, that made her irritated of herself.
agh it didn't show up on my quotes!!!)
"N-No! You're not too talkative,"He sighed, his fur flattened down. He flicked his tail slowly accross the ground, wondering how to continue a normal conversation. "I talk too little, so of course you talk a bit more than me," He laughed dryly at his own miserable excuse of a joke. He slapped himself mentally, Ugh! Tsunamicrash, you're too awkward. Tsunamicrash decided to switch the topic , knowing that if they kept talking about issues there would be more issues. "So uh, Tawnystream huh? What a pretty name.."

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old July 27th, 2017, 09:50 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
"Maybe I will. It sounds interesting, just running." Ashpaw mewed, smiling as she giggled, "My mother and father will think I am crazy though." The gray tom tilted his head slightly, flicking his ear at a fly. Peachpaw seemed like a pretty good friend, even if she was from another clan. She was great to talk to, and her laugh was pretty adorable. The tom flicked his gaze to her, smiling slightly.
Peachpaw smiled, "Maybe on the border one time we can do it. That way we aren't breaking the rules." She suggested. Getting together with Ashpaw could be nice, that way she didn't only see him once a month. "Yeah, my mom wouldn't be to certain of me if I went hunting in the trees like you and Thunderclan do." She giggled, feeling slightly awkward she could only say Mother. It had always been her one hurdle that stopped her every time. She didn't know her father, even though she truly desired to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by monfang View Post
{ @Nighty }
( time for much needed love )

Scorchedpetal followed near behind Auroraflame, walking along side Cliffheart. Thon she seemed bigger than him, it was her fur that gave that illusion. Cliffheart was slightly taller in reality. She was at a slowed pace, making sure she never left his side, her pale yellow eyes gleaming with love. "Come on, dear. We can sit at the front if you want." She said softly. She was so careful with him, for she knew his leg was a huge issue. She knew he hated it when people judged him by his leg- which she never did. She was always focused on him. Just like now. She gave his leg a quick look before she smiled. He has this, he- to her- was one of the strongest warriors she ever knew. Not by muscle or sense, but heart. She rested her tail on his back, pressing ever so gently against him, smiling. "Or the back. Either way, we will hear Grousestar, or Auroraflame will come back and tell us." She said, her voice smooth and sweet like honey. Her body, even though now it was moons ago, was still sore from what that Syndicate tom did. Her muscles began to tense, but she stayed smiling- for his sake. She was finally allowed to come to the Gathering, she didn't want to have to leave him here alone.
[he'll be duplicated but oh well]
Cliffheart padded in,my is gait mismatched. The long trek to the gathering didn't play well in his favor, and it was becoming less and less comfortable to come to them. For sure the dusty tom would have to stay in camp most of the day tomorrow, just to give his leg some healing time. Just the exact opposite of what he wanted to do, but still. He just guessed that he could spend the time with the kits, and of course his treasured Star. As she spoke softly to him, he realized how much pain she could possible be in too. She had only been able to come this first time after the battle. She had come inches from death, even to the point of believing she would go herself. The heartbreaking moment where she pleaded to their son to take care of him, it haunted him. So instead he gave a shrug. "It doesn't matter. Wherever you would like." He said laying his tail on her in turn. He saw her smile, and knew all too well that she was hiding pain of her own. "Yknow what, let's sit in the back, it's closer." He meowed taking the lead to a spot in the sand, close enough to the front that they could hear just as long as the leaders spoke loud. He waited for her to sit, and then followed in suit, pressing his flank up against her and sprawling his twisted limb out to the other side.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; July 27th, 2017 at 09:59 AM.
Old July 27th, 2017, 09:58 AM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:
Peachpaw smiled, "Maybe on the border one time we can do it. That way we aren't breaking the rules." She suggested. Getting together with Ashpaw could be nice, that way she didn't only see him once a month. "Yeah, my mom wouldn't be to certain of me if I went hunting in the trees like you and Thunderclan do." She giggled, feeling slightly awkward she could only say Mother. It had always been her one hurdle that stopped her every time. She didn't know her father, even though she truly desired to.
"That sounds nice, and we couldn't really get in trouble as long as we stay on our sides of the border." He mewed, eyes lighting up. His clanmates, or parents for that matter, couldn't get that angry at him as long as he didn't cross the border. Well, they could but he'd rather not think of that. Ashpaw looked at Peachpaw as he noticed her being a little bit awkward on the parent subject. The gray tom quickly decided he would say something else, not wanting to pry, "There are a few trees on your side of the border, maybe I could show you how to climb one? Only if you'd want to though."

Old July 27th, 2017, 10:04 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
"That sounds nice, and we couldn't really get in trouble as long as we stay on our sides of the border." He mewed, eyes lighting up. His clanmates, or parents for that matter, couldn't get that angry at him as long as he didn't cross the border. Well, they could but he'd rather not think of that. Ashpaw looked at Peachpaw as he noticed her being a little bit awkward on the parent subject. The gray tom quickly decided he would say something else, not wanting to pry, "There are a few trees on your side of the border, maybe I could show you how to climb one? Only if you'd want to though."
Glad for the change in subject, Peachpaw smiled, quickly recovering to her usual state. "Whoa whoa wait." She said looking at him in surprise. "You actually climb trees?" She meowed in utter astonishment. "That is so cool! Of course you have to teach me!" She almost jumped up in excitement, what in the world was cooler than actually climbing a tree? Then she could see everything! All the territory sprawling out before her, it must be gorgeous... "When can we do it?" She asked, her dark blue eyes shimmering with excitement as she stared at him eager for his reply.
Old July 27th, 2017, 10:17 AM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:
Glad for the change in subject, Peachpaw smiled, quickly recovering to her usual state. "Whoa whoa wait." She said looking at him in surprise. "You actually climb trees?" She meowed in utter astonishment. "That is so cool! Of course you have to teach me!" She almost jumped up in excitement, what in the world was cooler than actually climbing a tree? Then she could see everything! All the territory sprawling out before her, it must be gorgeous... "When can we do it?" She asked, her dark blue eyes shimmering with excitement as she stared at him eager for his reply.
Ashpaw jumped back slightly at her surprised voice, shocked she was so excited about trees. "Yeah, Thunderclan and Skyclan cats climb up trees more often." He mewed. He listened as she started talking more, wondering when they could meet at the border. "I don't know, soon...it would have to be a sunny day though. It has just been raining a lot, so I don't think it would be safe if the trees are wet. You could fall and get hurt real bad." He mewed, worried for a moment. He would hate himself forever if he caused Peachpaw harm because he was trying to teach her to climb.

Closed Thread