Today 06:41 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 23rd, 2017, 08:44 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post
Her thoughts were torn away from her as the ginger and white felines' ears twitched, hearing a greeting directed toward her. Turning her head, her eyes caught the ones of a creamy white she-cat. "Hello," she said, starting towards the warrior in a graceful stride. With a warm smile, Snowfall sat at a reasonable distance away from her, flicking her tail next to her as if to invite Blizzardfoot to sit by her. RiverClan. She was relieved to know Blizzardfoot was not a WindClan warrior, otherwise matters wouldn't go down too well. "My name is Snowfall of ThunderClan. Yours?" She asked.
Blizzardfoot eagerly sat down in the space provided for her. "Oh, I'm Blizzardfoot!" She replied cheerfully. Without pausing, she continued: "Snowfall is a nice name." And it made sense: the ThunderClan warrior had some white parts on her pelt, which resembled the many patches of snow that fell to the ground during the winter. Whoever named her either the prefix 'snow' did so well.

Now that she thought about it, both of their names- the prefix part- referenced chilly leaf-bare flurries. What a coincidence. Perhaps they were both born in the wintertime; Blizzardfoot was.

"Lots of cats here, huh?" She asked, trying to make small talk. The thought of 'gosh there must be a million cats here' had not quite left her head.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old July 23rd, 2017, 09:20 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
(You're fine ^^)

"Thanks." Flamescar offered her a small smile and then glanced at his friend. "But could you maybe get this one to loosen up?" Larkcry simply scowled at the comment.
"Loosen up!" Cottonspark commands, facing Larkcry, a wide smile on her face. "Live a bit! It's the gathering, and c'mon, just because Flamescar left doesn't mean he still is gone. Live!" she finishes, smiling even wider.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 10:24 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Cavemist stared around at the assembly of cats, awed by just how many there were now that SkyClan was here. It truly was a breathtaking sight, although not that you want to do that, since RiverClan and ShadowClan had a bit of a... stench,you might say, and neither of those smells were ones that the WindClan warrior was particularly fond of. Flicking his wispy gray till, the large nebelung raised his head and peered around with intense green orbs, searching for someone to talk with, preferably of SkyClan or ThunderClan, not that he really cared. He knew that no matter what, he would probably end up wrinkling his nose or make some comment about how stinky the other Clans were. But probably, the lithe gray tomcat would do both, as Cavemist had no self control whatsoever.

Midgepaw stared in equal amazement and alarm at all the cats, having never seen so many in all their life. It was the apprentice's first gathering, and so far, the WindClan cat wasn't entirely sure they liked it. Their senses were flooded with the smells and the sounds of cats talking to one another, and the mottled black and white apprentice's ears were pinned back, neck fur bristling as they fought for control, all their instincts screaming at them to run, to flee, to get away and go back to the safety of their den, but they held still, for far of getting in trouble, or having a panic attack, in which they sometimes attacked other cats without even knowing that they were doing it.

Kiwituft padded forwards, her nose twitching at the strong, almost overpowering scent of cats, the end of her black and red calico tail flicking to and fro with a hint of uncertainty. There were a lot of cats, and the warrior had never been to a gathering before, and what with the tension between ThunderClan and WindClan, the large ThunderClan warrior had both been nervous and excited to go. She knew that there was a truce, but still, some cats were less keen to follow the Warrior Code than others, though she doubted anyone would dare break the truce, she did expect some arguing. Still, the sight was rather breathtaking, and never had she seen all the Clans in one place before. She'd seen two Clans in one place, once during the liberation battle, but that was it.

[All open!]

Last edited by doghouse; July 23rd, 2017 at 10:25 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 10:27 PM
Edgy Temptations

Gender: gayest looking straight female. I take that back, I'm pretty gay.
My Mood: Adorable

Gahhh i feel bad i haven't posted in any gathering in months ;-; anyone wanna interact with any of my kitties? just look at my profile and about me and ya'll should know where to go XD quote or mention me.)
Old July 23rd, 2017, 11:24 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Cliffheart, more worried now for his mate and kit, almost completely missed the introduction offered by the tom cat. His pale green eyes shifted back into focus, and his pale green eyes were in slits. He turned his dusty head to the warrior and gave a half hearted smile. "I'm Cliffheart." He offered back. He then shifted his position, so that his twisted leg sat further under him. He didn't exactly feel like explaining that to everyone, even though the position was highly uncomfortable. He gave a sniff, his nostrils flaring as he did so. That way it would be obvious he was checking the other cats scent. Twitching his whiskers he sighed. "Um, please forgive me, but being in Skyclan, I haven't figured out all the scents yet. Which Clan are you from?" He asked, his tone polite and welcoming, unlike most of the present Thunderclan and Windclan cats. But Skyclan didn't seem to know much of the happenings within the four Clans.

Peachpaw, who sat over the the corner by herself, just sat there. She was completely overwhelmed at the sight of the whole place and she loved watching it unfold before her. At one point she caught glimpse of her mother, and she had beckoned the apprentice down, but Peachpaw had stayed. She needed to interact though, she looked like a creep sitting up here staring at everyone. This was her first gathering and it was time to make the most of it. She stood up, fluffy cream and oranges flared tail waved high above her. She trotted down into the mass of cats and searched around, her dark blue eyes looking for some cat. Then she found one, a cat that looked closer to her age. As she approached them, she tried, as Blackice had to,d her, to find their Clan scent, but it was too mingled from all the cats here. She started off with a friendly wave of her tail. "Hello!" She chirped happily. "I'm Peachpaw, and it's nice to meet you!" Bright and cheery, just like always.
"ThunderClan." Flickerheart answered with an ear twitch. Her eyes glanced at his twisted leg, then she quickly looked away. "You know about the conflict between WindClan and ThunderClan, right?"

(Sorry about the short response)
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old July 23rd, 2017, 11:34 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

Cavemist stared around at the assembly of cats, awed by just how many there were now that SkyClan was here. It truly was a breathtaking sight, although not that you want to do that, since RiverClan and ShadowClan had a bit of a... stench,you might say, and neither of those smells were ones that the WindClan warrior was particularly fond of. Flicking his wispy gray till, the large nebelung raised his head and peered around with intense green orbs, searching for someone to talk with, preferably of SkyClan or ThunderClan, not that he really cared. He knew that no matter what, he would probably end up wrinkling his nose or make some comment about how stinky the other Clans were. But probably, the lithe gray tomcat would do both, as Cavemist had no self control whatsoever.

Midgepaw stared in equal amazement and alarm at all the cats, having never seen so many in all their life. It was the apprentice's first gathering, and so far, the WindClan cat wasn't entirely sure they liked it. Their senses were flooded with the smells and the sounds of cats talking to one another, and the mottled black and white apprentice's ears were pinned back, neck fur bristling as they fought for control, all their instincts screaming at them to run, to flee, to get away and go back to the safety of their den, but they held still, for far of getting in trouble, or having a panic attack, in which they sometimes attacked other cats without even knowing that they were doing it.

Kiwituft padded forwards, her nose twitching at the strong, almost overpowering scent of cats, the end of her black and red calico tail flicking to and fro with a hint of uncertainty. There were a lot of cats, and the warrior had never been to a gathering before, and what with the tension between ThunderClan and WindClan, the large ThunderClan warrior had both been nervous and excited to go. She knew that there was a truce, but still, some cats were less keen to follow the Warrior Code than others, though she doubted anyone would dare break the truce, she did expect some arguing. Still, the sight was rather breathtaking, and never had she seen all the Clans in one place before. She'd seen two Clans in one place, once during the liberation battle, but that was it.

[All open!]
Why not? )

Snowpaw sprinted into the Gathering, her white tail twitching with excitement. I can't believe I get to go again! The ShadowClan cat looked eagerly around, looking for another apprentice to talk to- after all, who'd want to just mingle with her own Clan? Why not go and talk to the other cats, that was what a Gathering was for, wasn't it? It was her fourth one, Aspenflash being quite generous with Snowpaw's behavior to let her come, and the she-cat enjoyed every moment of it. It was soooooo boring being cooped up in camp and doing normal training and duties all day.

She spotted an apprentice and ran over to them. "Hey! Is this your first Gathering? It's mine. Do you like it so far?" Snowpaw normally blabbed and most found it annoying, and she hoped this cat didn't. It might and dislike her for it, and that was one of the she's greatest fears- being disliked.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old July 24th, 2017, 01:00 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"][CENTER]Skypaw twiched his tail. "Not much, just Hunting and Battling." He meowed simply. [B]"So, your mentor seems nice."[/B
"She is," Cherrypaw meowed happily, remembering Tigerdawn's support earlier in the day. "Is yours here with you tonight?" she asked curiously, looking around at all the Windclan cats present.
Old July 24th, 2017, 01:16 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

(He doesn't have one yet, so its gonna be a NPC for now)

Skypaw nodded. "Mmhmm. She's over there." He mewed, pointing with his tail to a completely black cat except for a white paw and tail tip. "She's pretty nice."

Character Site

Old July 24th, 2017, 01:37 AM
tired individual

@Sage

A short legged she-cat looked around nervously at all of the taller cats who were all around and chatting. She usually avoided going to the Gafherings if she could, being one of the few cats to stay in camp, but she figured she should stop being a scaredy-squirrel about it and just go; now that she was here, she couldn't regret the decision more. Almost all of the cats were much larger than her, and she felt a strong dislike for her short legs at that moment. Rabbitdust continued looking around at the other felines filling fhe Gathering area - many more than just her Clan, of course, which made her even more nervous. She hated large crowds, because she always felt like at least one cat would be looking at her, judging her for her different appearance. Having both short legs and a lack of tail combined with her shy, nervous nature brought her the misfortune of being pushed around quite a bit as an older kit and apprentice. Sometimes she was even teased about it in her current rank of Warrior.
The Manx of different shades of brown was snapped out of her thoughts at a loud call near her, and when she searched for the source, she found it to be directed towards her. A cat was stumbling towards Rabbitdust, and she rushed to try and get out of the way. Being her clumsy self, though, she tripped and the unknown cat tripped over her. The ShadowClanner heard the voice of the feline call towards her once more, the word "mousebrain" reaching her ears as they disappeared back into the crowd. Rabbutdust sighed, wandering carefully through the crowd to nowhere in particular, though she kept an eye open for a quiet, more open area to sit.
Old July 24th, 2017, 03:02 AM

My Mood: Doh

Brindledawn sat down in the clearing, her long fur brushing the ground. She blinked, her green eyes disappearing and being replaced by her eyelids for a moment. She licked her paw nonchalantly, drawing it over her ear and looking around her at the cats from all different Clans mingling. The scent of WindClan bathed her fur, and she felt hunger gnawing at her belly - she had not eaten since the sun had risen in the sky. When Copperfur offered me that mouse, I should've eaten it. Instead, I wanted to catch my own prey but it was right before the Gathering and now I'm hungry! The wiry cat was wailing inside, but her face betrayed no emotion while she looked at her friend, Copperfur.

Smokeclaw glanced around him warily before padding over to a brindle-furred she-cat seated next to a copper-furred cat near the edge of the clearing. "Brindledawn, Copperfur." He dipped his head respectfully before settling down. The ThunderClan cat was friends with the other felines, though was not afraid to meet the pair in battle. And it might happen. Can't make too many friends of another residence, can I? The pale-grey cat thought.

fighting
Closed Thread