Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM

Old July 11th, 2018, 03:50 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

The Tom let out an annoyed snort and stood before shaking his head with annoyance, "i do not care wether or not your with her anymore, it's over for me, I can't even see my daughter regularly because I fear she will also be there" she retorted unhappily. He felt his chest tighten and his eyes water "i don't wanna see- I don't-" he couldn't manage to finish his sentence and looked down at his paws in a horrified way "i always saw you as... I saw you as someone who understood me and I thought maybe... You'd feel the same way I feel about you" he said with an almost defeated laugh "I didn't see you as just a leader- I didn't and I feel like everyone else feels about you and I'm the one you push away" he said with a gentle laugh as he stood and shook his head.

Goldenstar was quiet, his head swirling. He wanted to be able to comfort his friend, but he was shaking. "I'm...sorry..." he didn't know what else to say. Maybe it was too late for him to say anything anyways, but he wanted to say something else. However, when he opened his mouth, nothing came out, unable to to figure out what to say. The smaller tom just ended up staring at Tall, shifting uncomfortably.
Old July 12th, 2018, 08:59 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar was quiet, his head swirling. He wanted to be able to comfort his friend, but he was shaking. "I'm...sorry..." he didn't know what else to say. Maybe it was too late for him to say anything anyways, but he wanted to say something else. However, when he opened his mouth, nothing came out, unable to to figure out what to say. The smaller tom just ended up staring at Tall, shifting uncomfortably.

“What now? Are you going to run away cause now you see me forvwhat I am goldenstar?” he said quickly his eyes narrowing dangerously at the tom cat now, and after a minute his eyes reduced to circles once again. He let his head hang and he stepped forward batting his head against the toms shoulder “I’m sorry goldenstar. But I don’t think... “ he fell utterably silent

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old July 13th, 2018, 05:30 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

“What now? Are you going to run away cause now you see me forvwhat I am goldenstar?” he said quickly his eyes narrowing dangerously at the tom cat now, and after a minute his eyes reduced to circles once again. He let his head hang and he stepped forward batting his head against the toms shoulder “I’m sorry goldenstar. But I don’t think... “ he fell utterably silent

"I was not planning on doing that," The worlds flew out of Goldenstar's mouth before he could even really think. Was something going to happen? Was Tall going to attack him? It seemed unlikely, but as he narrowed his eyes, Goldenstar felt unsettled. "What...?" he asked in a small voice, looking at his friend. He wanted to ask so many questions. None of them would come out, and he wasn't letting any come out, trying to keep his breathing steady the whole time.
Old July 13th, 2018, 11:32 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedCas View Post
As soon as Allister felt the weight above him disappear he lunged away from his attacker and instead of whirling around to protect himself his gaze shot towards his pelt. The former clean shine that his fur had was now replaced with a smear of mud. His green gaze narrowed as he looked at the tom, "You may as well be a badger if you care so little about your appearance!" He resisted a snarl knowing that he didn't look good angry. Allister huffed with annoyance and he sat down swiping his tongue over the layer of dried mud on his silver fur. "I was simply exploring. You clan cats get crazier than a fox in a fit whenever someone so much as steps on your precious territory." He spat with disgust when he had only licked a small spot of mud off. "Because of you I'll have to wash my pelt off in the freezing river." Allister shivered imagining its cold touch. At least it was green-leaf and the air was generally warm. He again casted another irritated glance at the messy warrior.

Canarysong watched with confusion as the cat seemed to care more about his pelt than, well, anything else at the moment. He stood there, his green eyes wide and a small, embarrassed smile on his face as he waited for the tomcat to speak. When he did, the words were harsh, but the golden (though mud-covered) tom just laughed, shrugging his shoulders. “Well I mean, it’s a little hard to catch prey without getting at least your paws muddy in Shadowclan. Especially after a rainstorm, such as last night.” He meowed. He was being friendly towards the outsider, but the warrior didn’t smell any other cats nearby. So he figured, if the cat attacked him, it would be an even one on one, nothing back could happen. Right?
Exploring, hmm. Canarysong knew that some cat’s could be curious about what was on a clan’s territory, but there were clear scent markers. “Well, I know not only clan cats do it. I’ve seen some loners who have their own territory.”
Upon hearing his next statement, Canarysong looked at his own pelt and scoffed a little. “If you think you need to wash off, well..” Flicking his tail, Canarysong beckoned to the tomcat. “There’s lots of streams around here, way better to wash in than the rushing river.”
[sorry for the terrible post]

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 14th, 2018, 09:38 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
She grinned at his answer. Honestly, Flashpaw had expected an "oh, it's great" sort of thing, but this Windygale was turning out to be quite different from other cats. At least it was worthwhile. Nodding at his response, she opened her jaws to respond before getting another question. "Interesting, in all honesty. It's been much more relaxing, though, despite the equal common stress. Warriorhood was getting to both my lungs and my head; I couldn't go on in a duty that Branchpaw and I had loved so much. Not with his death. While being a medicine cat apprentice is stressful, I'm in a much more comfortable environment." A bit of self-consciousness took over and she shuffled her weight awkwardly. "Sorry for talking so much. I'm not normally so talkative." This was true; she was quite a reserved cat, and she normally thought much more about what she was saying before speaking so openly.

Windygale felt relieved at the apprentice’s initial smile. He knew he could be overbearing, being much more talkative than most. Most cats that he knew were on the quiet side, but he didn’t know where Flashpaw stood on the spectrum. Not yet. Jerked from his thoughts, the fluffy feline nodded slightly as the medicine cat apprentice responded to his question. His eyes widened slightly once a death was mentioned, and he racked his brain to remember when the cat she’d mentioned had died. Unfortunately, he turned up empty-pawed. Mentally, that is. He listened to the end of his Clanmate’s reply, and nodded. He was about to comment, and opened his mouth to do so, before Flashpaw spoke again. His ears perked, and his eyes filled with a mixture of pity and apology, with a hint of curiousity. That’s where Flashpaw stood. On the quiet side. But why had she opened up so much to him? He wasn’t that good... was he? “No, don’t be sorry. I don’t mind, I promise.” The deputy quickly responded to Flashpaw, nodding his head. “Besides, I usually just have awkward conversations with other warriors. This is definitely an improvement. And if you want to talk, go ahead. If not? Go ahead.”

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old July 14th, 2018, 11:01 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendy The Demon View Post

@Spikes
Spiderpaw let out a light smile at the Molly, starting to get used to her. She was quite different from his past mentor at least she could tell him the difference from right or wrong. The tom gave hia chest fur a couple of quick licks as he starred off at the camp entrance. Spiderpaw's paws were itching to get out of the camp for once in his life.

The apprentice made his way over to the entrance very slowly. He looked back a couple times to make sure he was getting to ahead of her. Spidderpaw stood right inside the entrance, looking through to see the territory. He felt his stomache clench at the thought of going out of the Shadowclan camp.

"I feel that I need to tell you about my mentor. That is my former mentor by the way. They aren't my mentor anymore. As of now I have nobody to teach me anything." he meowed. Spiderpaw thought that it was a good time to tell her that he isn't an experienced hunter. He was an experienced fighter either, but that wasn't as important at the moment.
The older tabby looked back at the apprentice, wondering why he seemed so hesitant to leave. Surely hunting couldn't be that hard. Hadn't he ventured outside of the camp before? She gave him a somewhat perplexed look, though just as she was about to turn away and continue through the territory, she paused as he spoke again.

Raggedfeather listened in stunned silence. An apprentice without a mentor? It was unheard of. Training was of the utmost importance to a young cat... And especially cats who were close to becoming warriors! The old molly's eyes narrowed at the tom, a flash of hostility in them which was directed at the apprentice's old mentor, despite his current absence. The way he spoke about this cat didn't seem to line up with death. Had his mentor abandoned his duties?

"..No mentor?" Raggedfeather almost guffawed at the end of her meow. It really did sound like a sick joke. He needed a mentor at once. Warriorhood would be a difficult experience for the under-trained. "How much have you learned, young one?" She hated how old that made her sound, though she couldn't hide from her age forever. The bulky she-cat continued on her path as she spoke, determined to not be hindered by this issue.
Old July 15th, 2018, 12:43 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post

The older tabby looked back at the apprentice, wondering why he seemed so hesitant to leave. Surely hunting couldn't be that hard. Hadn't he ventured outside of the camp before? She gave him a somewhat perplexed look, though just as she was about to turn away and continue through the territory, she paused as he spoke again.

Raggedfeather listened in stunned silence. An apprentice without a mentor? It was unheard of. Training was of the utmost importance to a young cat... And especially cats who were close to becoming warriors! The old molly's eyes narrowed at the tom, a flash of hostility in them which was directed at the apprentice's old mentor, despite his current absence. The way he spoke about this cat didn't seem to line up with death. Had his mentor abandoned his duties?

"..No mentor?" Raggedfeather almost guffawed at the end of her meow. It really did sound like a sick joke. He needed a mentor at once. Warriorhood would be a difficult experience for the under-trained. "How much have you learned, young one?" She hated how old that made her sound, though she couldn't hide from her age forever. The bulky she-cat continued on her path as she spoke, determined to not be hindered by this issue.
Spiderpaw stepped out of the camp, following close behind the molly. He hadn't realized before that he was not important due to him not having a mentor like all the other apprentices. Honestly nobody has stepped up afterwards to train him and it made him feel less about himself. He watched as she looked at him. Spiderpaw began to feel a little uneasy until Raggedfeather replied.

"Nope. My former mentor told me out of the blue that he no longer wanted to be my mentor, so I've been hanging around camp. I know very little about hunting." he replied. Spiderpaw began walking, glancing at Raggedfeather. He felt stupid as he talked about his former mentor and how he didn't want to train him anymore. 'They should've told me why they didn't want to train me,' he thought.

The young apprentice took his gaze off of the warrior and into where he was going. It had been a while since he's been out of camp. When she spoke again he snapped his head back to look at Raggedfeather. " O know how to hunt, but fighting is a little hard for me. " replied Spiderpaw. As he spoke he was trying so hard not to make eye contact with Raggedfeather.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old July 15th, 2018, 01:00 AM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

Raggedfeather snorted slightly at his first response, focusing more on the scents around her rather than the apprentice who followed behind her, paw for paw. What a sorry excuse for a mentor! If she found out who the sorry cat was, they'd definitely get a stern talking to, if not a claw to the face. The apprentice's response seemed rather defeated to her, as if he hadn't even combated the idea of dropping all of his training for nothing. Was training not important enough to him? Was he too scared to continue?

"Does this 'mentor' of yours have a name?" her contemptuous tone was very clear, scorn impossible to miss in her enunciation of the word "mentor", specifically. She seemingly ignored his admittance of his true talent, concerned about a warrior so disloyal that they would stop their apprentice's training altogether. Though considering the hesitance this young cat was showing, she wouldn't be surprised if he never asked for their name in the first place.

The chocolate-swirled molly stopped in her tracks, mouth open as she tilted her head to the sky. The slightest hint of prey was nearby. Funnily enough, she could distinguish it as a mouse. This would make up for the prey he had taken earlier. Not saying a word, she waited for the apprentice's response before even reacting to the scent she had picked up.

|| @Bendy The Demon ||
Old July 15th, 2018, 01:59 AM
Ghostie

You pick up the smallest scent of a stranger, but you could not recognize the clan shes from.
Old July 15th, 2018, 02:16 AM
Ghostie

The shadows they seem to move as a mysterious characther runs about.