Today 01:57 AM

Old January 27th, 2023, 04:52 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Wisteria Falls

Quote:
Originally Posted by SqurrelTail View Post
SqurrelTail missed the blackbird, but accedentally jumped on a squrrel, with a swift bite SqurrelTail killed the squrrel and headed to where she was supposed to meet BerryClaw.
[hey so uh you're spelling squirrel wrong, its Squirrel not squrrel. you're missing an I before the two r's..]

Squirreltail had quite the catches, which made Berryclaws eyes widen. "Thats a lot, you got lucky for leafbare!" He said, spotting her 4 mice and then her squirrel. His robin and rabbit seemed measly now. Shuffling his feet awkawrdly, he suggested "hey lets head back", and led the way back to camp.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old January 27th, 2023, 06:30 PM
It's a mental breakdown

Bump Policy: Every 2-3 days
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Mossy Den

Scenting a squirrel on the other side of a root, Duskhope's mouth watered. That could feed half the apprentices back home if they caught it. Tensing their haunches, they leaped over the root. The squirrel took off running, bounding towards a nearby tree. Duskhope pelted after it, but it was too fast, and hopped up the tree to sit chattering in the branches above.
Fox dung! They weren't having the greatest luck today. Duskhope was just about to turn back and find Honeybee when an unfamiliar scent hit the back of their mouth. Curious, they followed it to a hole that looked like a badger set, but didn't smell like one at all. They poked their nose in and quickly withdrew it, yowling with pain. A rat poked it's head out of the hole, teeth bared. Blood bubbled up on Duskhope's soft pink nose where the rat had bitten them. @lonely.lilyx ((No worries ))

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
Patchwish (she/her)
ShadowClan ❍ 26 moons
big short-furred tawny she-cat with light yellow eyes
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

Staff, vandalize my Sig.
velli vandalized very violently <3
Old January 30th, 2023, 03:36 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Giant's Rest

Oriolepaw trotted along after Flameheart. She stopped quite often for one reason or another, which eventually made the apprentice rather impatient. But, he didn’t say anything. He’d already upset Flameheart once today; if he did it again, she might quit his territory tour.

His eyes widened in awe as they approached Giant’s Rest. The two trees were absolutely magnificent, twisting around each other as if they would die without one another. His ears picked up on the scuttling of prey in the area, but he resisted the temptation to hunt. Hunting was not his focus right now.

Slowly, the apprentice approached the pair of towering trees. They seemed so large; they had to be a thousand times bigger than the tree he’d climbed with Orchidbriar!

Bright, inquisitive eyes turned toward his former denmate. “Has any cat ever climbed all the way to the top?”
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 30th, 2023, 06:10 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Honeybee had just finished ending the life of a rat when she was on her way to find Duskhope. Her bones were aching (why were her bones aching? She was still young), and wanted to get home as soon as possible.

"Yikes," she said, peering over at Duskhope. "what happened to you?"

[ @Cinderspirit ]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old January 31st, 2023, 02:04 PM
It's a mental breakdown

Bump Policy: Every 2-3 days
My Mood: Tired

"Rat." Duskhope shook their nose, sending speckles of blood flying everywhere, spattering the snow with droplets of bright red. They wiped it with their paw, but that just made them leave bloody footprints everywhere. They tried hunting one last time, but the steady drip of red from their nose made it impossible.
@lonely.lilyx

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
Patchwish (she/her)
ShadowClan ❍ 26 moons
big short-furred tawny she-cat with light yellow eyes
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

Staff, vandalize my Sig.
velli vandalized very violently <3

Last edited by Cinderspirit; January 31st, 2023 at 02:05 PM.
Old January 31st, 2023, 06:47 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Rabbitchatter | he/him
A long furred brown tabby tom with amber eyes

Perhaps his fear would’ve made more sense if there was some long winded traumatic story he was carrying on his shoulders. Unfortunately for him, this was just irrational fear, irrational, violent, uncontrollable fear. For a tom as big as he sometimes felt, there was no comfort to be found. No assurance that he and Alder wouldn’t end up like frozen popsicles in the snow, or suffocate under heaps of frozen sleet, take a nasty tumble of the nearest cliff and break a neck in attempt to escape the wind… or even just be tossed up into the sky and carried away in the blizzard. All of it overwhelmingly real in Rabbits mind, all viable options.

It sounded like static in his mind as he saw the clouds crashing over each other like dogs racing down a hill to come out first, when Alders voice interrupted his rigid unreasoning brain. His head jerked robotically towards the tom, normally rabbit would’ve taken the comment as a playful jab but instead his sense of friendliness had been overridden.

There was a moment as rabbit frantically switched his attention from the oncoming flood of wind driven blizzard nightmare and Alder who in this moment seemed controlled and come. In fact he barely looked battered by the wind, just stoic and unconcerned by something rabbit couldn’t fathom facing at the moment. It hasn’t occurred to him that perhaps Alder didn’t realize the full alarming danger of their situation (the made up danger or perhaps the very real danger) and that was why he stood there strong as an oak tree. Or maybe, on the other paw, Alder was built in a way that so vastly conflicted rabbit that this wasn’t but a mere leaf bare afternoon. How could someone be this way? How could he aim playful jabs at him and not go fleeing into the woods like the dark forest was after him.

Rabbit swallowed hard, and in that very moment was more than thankful that Alder was here. Even in the shift of discomfort, his russet companion feared emotions and what rabbit could only describe was “himself”, there was a shift of power there where rabbit had held the upper hand and had felt convinced he’d guided Alder safely out of it. Was this rabbits turn? Was this the higher ups payback for coming on too strong? To turn the tables on them? Rabbit didn’t need comfort… no.. perhaps foolishly he wanted to think he didn’t.

“Alder.” he croaked barely above the wind, the vindication he’d felt moments before about fleeing had suddenly evaporated like a puddle on a warm green leaf day. “Alder im-“ a violent gust of wind seemed to whip the tabby against his side sending him staggering uncomfortably towards the covered stream before regaining his balance. “I’m afraid… I- I don’t know where we g- go or what w- we do I-“ his rambling was interrupted by the nervous chatter of his own teeth as the cold finally seemed to penetrate the thickness of his fur for the first time that day.

@val
(( I’m sorry! Quality will go up, I’m just getting my inspiration back! ))

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 31st, 2023, 07:48 PM
nothing's forever

alderstep
he/him
thunderclan
russet tabby w/ white paws, green eyes

Oh great cats, this was a true storm. Alderstep lashed his tail in anticipation of all the snow that would bury all his little shrews. Oh, that was rich. No more little rodents? A snarl fixed itself onto his face. Stupid leaf-bare ruining everything. First, his fresh-kill haul was depleted to an embarrassing low. Now? The snow was ruining any feeling of comfort he had in his fluffy pelt. And some cats even liked this weather! Alderstep made a mental note to figure out who did so he could stay far away from them.

The switch in Rabbitchatter's tone grabbed Alder's attention. Why, or what, had caused the sunny tom to sound like he was on his deathbed after seeing a dead cat spirit or whatever? Alderstep tried to walk against the wind to get closer to his company? Annoying flea on his pelt? Eh, fellow clanmate. Whatever Rabbitchatter was.

Mouse-dung! Alderstep hissed at the gust of wind. He watched as Rabbitchatter staggered a bit towards the falls. Ugh. The bee-brain would end up in the icy creek if he wasn't careful. The russet tom whirled around and lunged forward to snag Rabbit's scruff in his jaws. It was undignified, yes, but he didn't have time for some whiny kit for a warrior to wail about some spooky wind.

Regardless of if Alderstep had managed to scruff Rabbitchatter and yank him away from the falls, he yowled over the wind, "Since you're too mouse-brained to think under pressure, shall I suggest Giant's Rest for cover?" Really, the tom wanted to go back to camp but he had no idea what the weather would allow. He doubted they'd even make it away from the falls before having to take cover. But what did Rabbitchatter expect? For them to burrow down like rabbits?

Wait...that could work. Alderstep opened his mouth to taste the air, but promptly shut it. Stupid wind stealing all the rabbit scent. "Or, find a rabbit's burrow or something of the sort!" he added. Perhaps the two would get lucky and actually find one despite all the snow.

@wren // you're fine!
Old February 1st, 2023, 05:10 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Oriolepaw trotted along after Flameheart. She stopped quite often for one reason or another, which eventually made the apprentice rather impatient. But, he didn’t say anything. He’d already upset Flameheart once today; if he did it again, she might quit his territory tour.

His eyes widened in awe as they approached Giant’s Rest. The two trees were absolutely magnificent, twisting around each other as if they would die without one another. His ears picked up on the scuttling of prey in the area, but he resisted the temptation to hunt. Hunting was not his focus right now.

Slowly, the apprentice approached the pair of towering trees. They seemed so large; they had to be a thousand times bigger than the tree he’d climbed with Orchidbriar!

Bright, inquisitive eyes turned toward his former denmate. “Has any cat ever climbed all the way to the top?”

Flameheart

A smile spread across her jaws slowly as she watched Oriolepaw react to the beauty of the two intertwined trees. Her long tail swished back and forth as the two walked forward and her long ears swiveled from one direction to another, listening to the pitter patter of the animals they hunted. I would hunt right now, but I need to focus on Oriolepaw's territory tour. The prey can wait for me.

Turning her attention to the apprentice's voice, Flameheart shook her head, "I don't think so. The top of the tree has more thin branches than thick and not many cats can make it up there without falling. Please, don't try going to the top. I don't want Sundust to use his herbs in the middle of leaf-bare, who knows when he needs them."

The young orange and white classic tabby Keeper looked around at the pair's surroundings before talking once more, "Do you want to look at more of the area before we move on to another location?"
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old February 1st, 2023, 09:15 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Oriolepaw nodded as Flameheart answered his question, but didn't say anything. He was too busy imagining himself as a full warrior, coming out to Giant's Rest and trying to be the first cat to climb all the way to the top. Perhaps the warriors of his Clan would actually take notice of him and like him better then!

He wondered if any prey animals sought refuge in the highest branches of the massive trees. How cool would it be if he managed to catch something up there?

Flameheart gave him the option of staying longer, but he shook his head in polite decline. "I think I've seen enough of this area for now, Flameheart!
I want to make sure there's enough time in the day to see everything." Seeing the landmarks is a lot more interesting than the borders.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old February 2nd, 2023, 09:19 AM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

| Rainfall |
| She/Her |
| A long-furred russian blue cat with a white muzzle and paws; Light green eyes |

~ Rainfall had decided to take a small walk around the territory just to clear her head. Everything was so much. Honeykit had watched her father walk away and Rainfall knew that didnt have a very good effect on the kit. The Russian blue needed to have a talk with Thunderblaze about his position with being Redkits and Honeykits father. Hell. He probably didn't know that Hollykit had gone missing as well. Rainfall had tried looking in hopes to find the tortie and possibly Songkit as well but to no avail would find either of them.

Rainfall had hoped for the best and that maybe a kind twoleg had taken them in and they were living a pampered kittypet life as she had experianced when she was a kit. ~

| @Darkclaws - Hollykit; Starting this here |