Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by stag
Today 05:19 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 05:16 PM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 05:16 PM

Old January 5th, 2023, 05:47 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Gloaming Camp

The ever so charming Sweets flicked a bit of soil of off her meticulously cleaned paw, cheeks pulled into a grimace as she did. How long it wouldn't take her to clean every bit of dust from her pristine fur after this. But alas, life had been so utterly boring it brought her here. And frankly, she quite wanted to see how this silly little story would end.

°----°----°----°

Meanwhile, emerging from behind the lanky feline, came Viper. Eyes cast ahead she brushed past them without second thought, until she found a neat corner where she could drop off the kit she presumably had been carrying.
"Home."
She repeated to the kitten after William. She kept her stance beside Oriole thought turned her gaze away to look for the cousin she had originally followed here.

[ @Spotty - Just for the brief mention of your character, nothing more ]

Old January 5th, 2023, 05:57 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

eel === > @/Starfall
Eel slid in behind the others with a grimace. He had always been mildly claustrophobic and this was NOT helping with... any of that. He swallowed as he entered into the larger opening, eyes flickering over the roof above. Eel had always considered himself a wanderer, but never in his life had we wandered into the tunnels beneath the Clans—hell, he hadn't even known they had existed in the first place. And he had certainly never ventured into anything similar. This was new to him; he didn't expect the ceiling to hold up.

"Do not like this," he muttered. "Not at all."
Old January 5th, 2023, 06:16 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Jupiter was not a rat. He was a free thinking, clan hating, William adoring tom who wanted nothing more than freedom for all of his brothers and sisters in the forest. A perfectly respectable thing to wish for if you asked him. So the fact that William had led their group into these underground tunnels for god knows what was a bit hard for him to swallow. It was so dark. So dusty. So confining. They walked all this way and left their perfectly fine camp... for this? He felt no better than the rodents he always hated.

"I'm trustin' you on this one pal." He called out to his dear leader, eyeing the walls with skeptism. He knew deep in his heart that William had a plan... but he wasn't too fond of how it was all turning out.

Old January 6th, 2023, 09:41 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Haven felt pressured by the heavy earht above in the tunnels. What if they collapsed?! Tim didn't know how he'd be able to sleep at night. This thing was getting more complicated than expected. And there wasn't even that much food here!

Falcon was slowly recovering from some heavy wounds. Ugh, and now they were moving. Great.
Old January 6th, 2023, 02:40 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Wei chokes on rat
Old January 6th, 2023, 05:04 PM
Mysterious....

@x ghostie

Ceiling too low. Dark. Lots of people he didn't trust. It was pretty clear that Haven had claustrophobia. He didn't like this new camp. It wasn't too bad, but he couldn't help but feel like the ceiling was going to collapse on them any second now.

When some cat approached him, he was almost ready to snap at them. His well-practiced social skills withheld him, however. He forced on a smile and listened to what the cat was saying. It's quite weird and suspicious. Their expression rubbed him the wrong way, and who the hell thought cats who weren't desperate would eat berries? He had been starving many times and had eaten berries, of course. The ones offered to him were juniper. He'd expected deathberries.

"Oookay, thank you for the juniper." he said politely and took one. It tasted bland and sour like he remembered. Hopefully they'd hunt soon.
Old January 6th, 2023, 05:10 PM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

The ever so charming Sweets flicked a bit of soil of off her meticulously cleaned paw, cheeks pulled into a grimace as she did. How long it wouldn't take her to clean every bit of dust from her pristine fur after this. But alas, life had been so utterly boring it brought her here. And frankly, she quite wanted to see how this silly little story would end.

°----°----°----°

Meanwhile, emerging from behind the lanky feline, came Viper. Eyes cast ahead she brushed past them without second thought, until she found a neat corner where she could drop off the kit she presumably had been carrying.
"Home."
She repeated to the kitten after William. She kept her stance beside Oriole thought turned her gaze away to look for the cousin she had originally followed here.

[ @Spotty - Just for the brief mention of your character, nothing more ]

Falcon was nursing heavy wounds, though she'd hate to admit it. Damn RiverClan cat. Stupid Lizardfrost just dying to some random people. The person she'd been competing with just had a pathetic death. What did that mean? That Falcon was better or that, if she'd been on par with Lizardfrost, that she was weak as well?

She didn't want to think about that and instead slunk over to her cousin.
"I don't like us sneaking around like this. If we wanted to piss them off, we should have stayed up there."

(Hope u don't mind me jumping in)
Old January 6th, 2023, 08:17 PM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Mysterious

Osborne

His large paws took a stance on the rocky cave grounds. Of course having an extra toe did come with its advantages. They all herded amongst themselves to view the cave system. It was dark, not quite as dark as he expected. It was the home of where the most corrupt of criminals would emerge and distend their reign. He felt like those rabbits on those clan cats territories, hiding under the surface to prevent any underlying danger. His ear twitched to the trickling of a stream nearby, well they would certainly explore their new home so there's no reason to wander without patience. With a flick of his thick bushy tail, he waltzed near Williams smaller tabby figure.

Their leader was confident, too confident for his liking. He could only shrug his shoulder as he sat down, curling his luxuriant tail over his toes. Seeing Williams radiant smile, he could only groan for what's to come next. No danger? How ironic it would be if a colony of bats swooped in right now, William. He licked his fangs as William did a head count, some may of strayed away from the group. Perhaps too lazy, paws couldn't take it, too impatient and bloodthirsty, the list could go on. Personally he would like to dull his claws a bit. Unsheathing claws that were as sharp as eagle talons would be a pain! Oh no and let's not talk about the dirt that could get in between his paws. Great heavens being forced to do such a thing would take his soul away. He dramatically drooped his shoulders as a single invisible tear fell down the lip corners of his eye.

He scowled silently. Yes, he indeed did individually choose to become apart of this 'rebel' group. If only there was a job in which he wouldn't have to move around so much, having fur as long and bushy's as a sheep would be tiring. One den would be enough, for himself. He doesn't like to share, but he could make some few adjustments to make himself comfortable. Of course they would all have to share some sort of open space. William does seem like the smart cat to lead cats who are dumb and dumber. Dumber than him, dumber than William. While all this mental structure was going on in his mind, he looked to be nodding off like a sleepy kitten. No that wasn't it, he was just venting to the gods.
Old January 8th, 2023, 08:00 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Falcon was nursing heavy wounds, though she'd hate to admit it. Damn RiverClan cat. Stupid Lizardfrost just dying to some random people. The person she'd been competing with just had a pathetic death. What did that mean? That Falcon was better or that, if she'd been on par with Lizardfrost, that she was weak as well?

She didn't want to think about that and instead slunk over to her cousin.
"I don't like us sneaking around like this. If we wanted to piss them off, we should have stayed up there."

(Hope u don't mind me jumping in)

[ Not at all!! A bit of cousin time is nice ]

Standing in the same spot as before, Oriole by her paws, Viper kept her eyes out looking for her cousin. She was certain she'd seen her on the lengthy way here, where could she be now? Her ears flickered at a sound coming from her left, movement indicating a feline's presence. Turning to look at whoever it was, the molly was relieved to see it was Falcon, just the one she'd been looking for. Though, perhaps relief was a strong word. Blue eyes scanned the several lacerations on Falcon. Blinking eyes covered a wince at the sight of the wounds, instead lifting her head to meet Falcon's gaze - or at least, to be one eye level with her. She understood her cousin's grief in face of their down-going; while Viper knew very little about the clans, nothing in fact, she understood the frustration, especially as her cousin was a rather ambitious feline, much like her father had been for the little time she knew him. Still, maybe William had a plan? She didn't want to doubt her family, not ever, but who knew.
"..Even if we stayed up there, you wouldn't have been in any state to piss anyone off."
She stated rather matter of factly, subtly referring to the injuries with a light hint of concern in her words, as she sat down with her tail resting on her mud covered paws.
"Maybe, he has a plan?"

Old January 9th, 2023, 04:14 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

William

The Tabby stifled a laugh at the number of...well at the number of disgusted looks on his companions faces. Yes. Yes this place was absolutely awful. Horrid even. It made his blood boil, to think that the stinky one eyed lady ran them into the ground. It would not be forgiven. But, he couldn't be angry, because if he was angry about their current living conditions, they would loose their faith. He didn't want that.

Just as he was going to open his mouth to answer someones question he didn't even hear, his brother showed up next to him. "Oh, you're fine. Truth be told you apologize everytime like I'm not used to it." he huffed, turning his gaze to the smaller swarm of cats. "I know it's not ideal. I know living in this place seems...clustered. Like we're going to be squished together. But we've gotta work to make this our home." he shuffled over to one of the bare walls of the cave.

It could go great...or it could go horribly. Cave in's. Cats getting squashed. He couldn't have that...didn't want that. Oh. Speaking of didn't want...where did that small, spotted cat go? He hadn't seen that small fireball go with them. Maybe the one eye lady was telling the truth, she was apart of that stinky clan. Well good riddance.

Oh he got...got terribly off topic. With a sniff, he looked around to the other walls...than an Idea popped into his mind. Oh. He was a genius. "How about we do something to make it more personal in our little cave?" he asked. "We were talking about these...ranks. I vote we hold a competition. I will place you in your ranks based off what I've seen and how you all react. Each rank will dig and decorate their own Cave. Heads up though, there could be cave ins...or even bugs and moles." he snickered.

"First up! These individuals will be in charge of keeping our home safe, and keeping our defenses high. You will be named Guards." he just had to point at cats he believed would fit the cake. Easy...right? Easy. "That group. Over there? You seperate yourselves. Should be about...seven of you. [ @Fawnhearted ; @naiad ; @~Eclipse_Lake~ ; @Jinx. ; @snekeyes4 ; @Angelique ; @SplashyLumi ] . You all will be The Syndicate's last line of Defense." hopefully that was a good amount. They looked sturdy...if not sturdy than sneaky. The last line didn't have to be strong, or honerable. They had to win.

"Next. This rank is our first line of defense, first on the battlefield and the first dealing with any scurmishes. I expect you to snuff out any threats at any given point in time. That side over there, the other half of that group, you will be our Fangs. [ @WhiteDawn ; @Kat ; @Shade ; @Zella ; @Estelle ; @jupiter ; @Shinestripe ] " not the best name, at least he wasn't proud of it. But it would do. If he wanted to change it he would...later.

"And lastly. Our Healers. Just as the title says. You lot will tend to those who are sick and injured. That being said, I'll also look to you lot to help with keeping our ,soon to be camp, nice and tidy. That will be the last little group of you...minus aroundddd hmm. About 3 of you I'll say. [ @Shade ; @Eaglet ; @WinterMara ; @x ghostie ; @oleander ; @Flea ; @Estelle ] Now I realize..some of you may not have some healing training or whatever. Or you do, if you do that's amazing! Still. I have a friend who knows some basics who can help you." he looked around. Hoping to spot his friend...which he couldn't. Either way, He should show up sooner or later. He had a promise to fufill after all.

Amber eyes scrolled over to where those lone three were left, giving them a soft smile and a nod. Hopefully they would understand he wished for them to stay. Sit still. He had plans for them. "With that! Let the digging, BEGIN! Try to make it big, cozy. Something that your individual groups would love." motivation motivation motivation. Maybe he would get to work on his own den...oh. But where. Hmm.

[ I will roll a 12 sided Die every 2 Days! 1 - 5 is something BAD happens! No one will perish don't worry. 6 - 12 something GOOD will happen! This event will END the 22nd !

Take this time to have your characters get to know others, however please do not clutter the Roleplay Channel! Goodluck ]

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; January 16th, 2023 at 01:32 PM.