Old April 11th, 2019, 05:44 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
@TawnyNeedsACoffee @Rosemew
(Yes any other clan cat besides riverclan )
BrambleBlaze felt a surge of pride as she managed to catch a ok looking mouse which was held in her jaws. However she swore she caught a scent that wasn't her friends or apart of her clans. Her pelt rippled with paranoia and some anger. Then again...it wasn't a gathering , any cat could come here if they had enough brain cells and were careful about it, but for some reason she felt ,felt, that seastones should belong to riverclan right then. I mean it's near a body of water isn't it!? None of the other clans can swim but us. she shook her head no....this is a place for gatherings....don't think that. her tail twitched as she walked back over to her friend and sat the prey down once she could see lambdream "do you smell that?" she asked you could practically hear the paranoia in her tone.
Cinder'Paw stopped abruptly when she catched another cats scent, her bubbly persona did a flip as she went on guard, the grey she became silent as she stalked quietly over to some large bushes, deciding to hide and see who was here she crouched behind the bush, trying to mask her scent amount the bushes and mud.'This may be a gathering place but...I have to be careful around these type of places...'.Looking through tiny holes in the bushes she saw two cats a couple of fox lengths away, by the looks of things they seemed to be River'Clan cats.'Out of all the clans it had to be the ones who think they practically own seastones! Well maybe I should leave now, I would be in huge trouble if I were to cause trouble between clans...'. The Shadow'Clan apprentice thought to herself keeping low behind the bushes.

@Rosemew

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 11th, 2019 at 05:46 PM.
Old April 11th, 2019, 05:55 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Cinder'Paw stopped abruptly when she catched another cats scent, her bubbly persona did a flip as she went on guard, the grey she became silent as she stalked quietly over to some large bushes, deciding to hide and see who was here she crouched behind the bush, trying to mask her scent amount the bushes and mud.'This may be a gathering place but...I have to be careful around these type of places...'.Looking through tiny holes in the bushes she saw two cats a couple of fox lengths away, by the looks of things they seemed to be River'Clan cats.'Out of all the clans it had to be the ones who think they practically own seastones! Well maybe I should leave now, I would be in huge trouble if I were to cause trouble between clans...'. The Shadow'Clan apprentice thought to herself keeping low behind the bushes.

@Rosemew
@Pluto
____

Lambdream nodded, amber hues scanning the area. Her ears folded back slightly, her mouth clamped in a frown. "It...it should be fine.." She mumbled, her tone nervous. Her tail flicked,taking a step forward. She sniffed to see of the scent was still there, but it seemed to be masked lightly by..mud? And bushes, the white feline dropped the mouse that was hanging from her jaws.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 11th, 2019, 06:03 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Rosemew @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Bramble folded her ears back with a worried expression on her face once she saw the mouse drop and emedietly dashed to her side ,forgetting her own mouse. "hey what's wrong ?" she asked before sniffing the air again, just like her friend she caught the scent . She growled openly before glaring at any bush or rock or anything that could be used to hide " we smell you!" she shouted, anger clear in her tone " c'mon out coward! " She added . She claws were itching to fight once they unsheathed as if they had a mind of their own and sunk into the soft ground .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; April 11th, 2019 at 06:04 PM.
Old April 11th, 2019, 06:57 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Sunpaw sat up. She began washing herself.

Graypaw smiled. "has anybody told you how beautiful you are?", he wondered with a soft purr.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 11th, 2019, 07:02 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post

Bramble folded her ears back with a worried expression on her face once she saw the mouse drop and emedietly dashed to her side ,forgetting her own mouse. "hey what's wrong ?" she asked before sniffing the air again, just like her friend she caught the scent . She growled openly before glaring at any bush or rock or anything that could be used to hide " we smell you!" she shouted, anger clear in her tone " c'mon out coward! " She added . She claws were itching to fight once they unsheathed as if they had a mind of their own and sunk into the soft ground .
@TawnyNeedsACoffee
--
Lambs eyes widened, staring at her friend with bewildered eyes. "Bramble are your crazy?!" She whispered in a panicked tone. "That cat could be way stronger than us!" She said, worry swimming in her eyes. Her tail flicked nervously, backing up a bit. "We..we should just go."

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 11th, 2019, 07:45 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Graypaw smiled. "has anybody told you how beautiful you are?", he wondered with a soft purr.
Sunpaw looked up at Graypaw. "What did you just say?" She asked not offended but surprised.
Old April 11th, 2019, 07:55 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Sunpaw looked up at Graypaw. "What did you just say?" She asked not offended but surprised.

Graypaw looked at her. "I said has anybody ever told you how beautiful you are.", he repeated. He was a flirt when he found a cat he really liked, which was hardly anybody.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 11th, 2019, 11:40 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

@TawnyNeedsACoffee
--
Lambs eyes widened, staring at her friend with bewildered eyes. "Bramble are your crazy?!" She whispered in a panicked tone. "That cat could be way stronger than us!" She said, worry swimming in her eyes. Her tail flicked nervously, backing up a bit. "We..we should just go."
Cinder'Paw flinched slightly but came out from the bushes, her eyes were slightly wide in fear as a small awkward smile formed on her features, trying to ease the tension, the Shadowclan apprentice truely didn't want to fight anyone and would rather leave, although the mischievous she was reckless, she wasn't stupid enough to take two River'Clan Warriors head on."H-Hi! I-uhm was just leaving! P-Please don't mind me!". She said in a bubbly tone, as she turned on her paws hoping she wouldn't stir up too much trouble.

@Pluto

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old April 12th, 2019, 06:35 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Graypaw looked at her. "I said has anybody ever told you how beautiful you are.", he repeated. He was a flirt when he found a cat he really liked, which was hardly anybody.
Sunpaws face turned red. "I'm not beautiful" she mumbled, looking away from Graypaw.
Old April 12th, 2019, 06:22 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

BrambleBlaze snorted "please lamb. Two against one! Two strong warriors against one weak cat! We will win " she meowed before folding her ears back as her eyes narrowed a tad bit "I'm tired of running away from problems! Riverclan aren't cowards" she added before her pelt bristled once she saw the young she cat "we will mind.what clan are you from? Who are you?" she asked as she poofed her fur out to make her look larger than she actually wqs.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )