Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 03:33 PM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 03:31 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 03:23 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 10th, 2018, 06:26 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Mudpaw watched petalpaw jump up and down then laughed a bit but in a friendly manner then he thought about the name nimblewhisker her mentor must be pretty agile for their name . Then he blinked while his ears perked up as the question hit him" oh! Well I don't really know just yet. " mudpaw meowed he really didn't know yet .wolfpaw tilted her head and her ears twitched alright that's enough you've caused enough harm already . But c'mon just a bit longer . Nope move aside now . Grrrrr.. Guys please just stop and give me a break starclan help me! You know starclan isn't with you if you have us inside your head then her ears perked up she had a smile on her face " well like my brother I don't know either . But I hope I get a good mentor . Your mentor sounds like they are good in a battle if they're good at teaching you how to fight . Have you gone on any patrols yet? And why are you apologizing ?? You've done nothing wrong " she meowed sounding happy just as petalpaw was her tail swished . Mudpaw sighed in relief he liked this side better .
Petalpaw nodded, understanding. She didn't know too many warriors before she started training, in fact, she didn't know many warriors now. "I've never seen 'em battle except for teaching me. They're a pretty good teacher, but I'm not such a good learner," she said, wrinkling her nose. "I haven't gone on any patrols yet, but they sound exciting! I really want to go on one and find some rouges that we can fight!" She beamed at Wolfpaw, "good! I hoped I hadn't said anything wrong!" She was slightly confused at Wolfpaw's sudden change in mood, but ignored it, happy that she was happy. She blinked, wanting to know the answer to a burning question on hers, "you don't look sick. How are you sick, then?" She looked at Wolfpaw curiously as her tail swished back and forth behind her.
Old April 10th, 2018, 06:33 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw

ANYONE CAN REPLY TO THIS! It is an open post! I want Woodpeckerflight to meet some kitties :3

Woodpeckerflight took a light step into the clearing, a nervous feeling swelling inside her. The white and grey she-cat looked around the camp with her Amber eyes, becoming a bit anxious at the thought of all the WindClan cats here. She took a deep breath, Don't be mouse-brained, you've been here before, you lived your whole life here! Until you left, and now you're back... and everything's different... She swallowed nervously and picked up her pace farther into the heart of the clan.
Old April 10th, 2018, 06:42 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Petalpaw nodded, understanding. She didn't know too many warriors before she started training, in fact, she didn't know many warriors now. "I've never seen 'em battle except for teaching me. They're a pretty good teacher, but I'm not such a good learner," she said, wrinkling her nose. "I haven't gone on any patrols yet, but they sound exciting! I really want to go on one and find some rouges that we can fight!" She beamed at Wolfpaw, "good! I hoped I hadn't said anything wrong!" She was slightly confused at Wolfpaw's sudden change in mood, but ignored it, happy that she was happy. She blinked, wanting to know the answer to a burning question on hers, "you don't look sick. How are you sick, then?" She looked at Wolfpaw curiously as her tail swished back and forth behind her.
Mudpaw flicked an ear and was gonna answer for his sister not wanting the conversation to turn negative but she gave him a glance " now now mudpaw I can answer things myself " she meowed with a smile and mudpaw gave a nervous smile in return then looked away " not when your other side is talking apparently " he whispered making wolfpaw look at him suspiciously then looked back at petalpaw and twitched her whiskers . " well darling you see..... " she meowed and paused for dramatic effect with a twitch of her tail tip " I'm mad . Bonkers. off with my head .that's how I'm sick . Sick in the head! " she meowed and laughed afterwards her eyes shined a bit she smiled at her own little rhyme " and I know I'm mad but in the mad world the mad ones are sane " she added . Mudpaw gave petalpaw a slow nod to back her up on it .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 10th, 2018, 08:01 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benrito View Post

In the clearing, a recently-groomed and primped Honeylight lay sprawled out across the soft, trodden glass of the WindClan camp. He was enjoying the sight of his clanmates conversing and itched to join in the chatter himself but didn't see a familiar face among them, to his dismay. It seemed the patrols had already been sent out--he was too late to catch one of those--and that meant his warrior companions probably wouldn't be back for a while, leaving him with very little to do aside from wait. While most other cats of his rank had the option to leave the camp and go on a solo hunting excursion or another outing, like a simple walk, Honeylight's choices were minimal due to his low vision. The problem was significantly worse in the evenings--he could barely see his own paws in front of him, let alone any approaching danger. He relied on alternative senses, hearing or scent, to ensure his safety. But the safest of all was to merely not go out unaccompanied, or during the evenings and nights if possible. Sometimes, warrior duties called and staying back would be against the word of an authority figure; those were the instances he hated the most, caught between wanting to be safe (which he viewed as cowardly and unloyal) or wishing to appease the leader or deputy.

A whirlwind of motion caught his attention, as it was a rarity for something so lively to be in the camp when it wasn't a kit.. and it most certainly wasn't. It was a full sized warrior with perhaps the excitement of a kit, Honeylight noted when the other tom rushed out of the warrior's den as if a pack of dogs were on his heels. He wondered what the rush could be. Interested in watching the figure, Honeylight could deduce he was looking for someone or something with the way his eyes scanned the clearing in search -- but for what? It was actually quite saddening to him when it seemed the target wasn't there, and he could almost feel the disappointment radiating off of Owleyes. Convinced this was an opportunity to help and cheer up a clanmate, the desire to do so gnawed at him, worsening with each pitiful step he watched Owleyes take. Even seeing him paw through the fresh-kill pile with relative disinterest was bringing him down, and he thought something terrible must be bringing down his spirits.

Unable to remain a passive bystander to the misery, Honeylight started in Owleyes' direction, a genuine joy in assisting others urging his paws forward, closer and closer until he was standing beside him. There was a sheepish albeit content smile on his muzzle, one he could rarely wipe away, being a generally happy soul with little to complain about. Or, at least that was how he saw things. Realizing he hadn't said anything yet, he scrambled to greet as his ears flicked amiably, "Oh! Hi." He hoped approaching clanmates and talking to them was alright-- it startled him, since he hadn't done anything like that before. He'd always had some association with the cat he was talking to but this may as well have been a stranger. But then again, he was a clanmate, and he was pretty sure he'd seen him around before. "You are…" he paused, trying to think, "Owleyes?" Meanwhile, Honeylight was praying to StarClan that was correct, because if not… he figured he should just curl up and hope to disappear. "I guess I should probably introduce myself!" A cough, and he felt his cheeks heating up, still unsure about this interaction. "Unless you already know, I mean--but under the circumstances that you don't know, I'm Honeylight."

Momentarily, Honeylight forgot the reason he'd come over here in the first place and while he wanted to strike up a conversation with this tom, he was blanking on what to say. But in a flash, he recalled how Owleyes had appeared extremely excited, then went to sad and deflated in a matter of seconds. "Earlier, were.. you looking for something? Because if you are, I can try to help you." Good one, Honeylight, he told himself sarcastically, offer to help with a search when you have bad eyesight. "I remember-- you looked really excited and happy, and.." he trailed off, scrambling to say, "not that I was watching you in a creepy way or anything. I just happened to notice, and I'm not doing anything right now, so… I thought I'd offer." His nerves getting the best of him, it was hard to resist the urge to tell Owleyes to have a nice day, then turn around and hide in the warrior's den forever. For a cat that enjoyed socialization, he wished he was better at it.

(( motivation is gone ))

Owleyes could sense somebody was near him, or drawing closer to him but he didn't bother to look. Simply he allowed his peripheral vision keep note of how close they where coming, in fact he could briefly make out a gentle chestnut oelt accompanied by blazing blue eyes which could been seen from a mile away. Owleyes shuffled slightly noting how, whoever it was, was just standing there and looking at him which made it more uncomfortable. Not to mention the fact he wasn't sure if he wanted to look over at whoever it was, even if he did it would be very awkward for both of them. That's when a quite enthusiastic hello caused him to slowly glance over his shoulder at the tom. On impulse he studied his face and allowed a gentle smile to curve onto his lips and he sat up curling his long snakelike tail around his paws. Admittedly it was somewhat awkward to some extent, yet the fact they had come over was quite pleasing to him. It meant whoever they where, wanted to be there, wanted to talk. Owleyes shuffled to face him a smile crossing his lips and tilting his head gently to the side forgetting about the meal he left unfinished behind him.

"oh, Hello" he said confusion crossing his gaze for a fleeting moment before disappearing. Owleyes didn't seem as disappointed as before but the fading trace of buttercupbreeze seemed to linger despite looking amused at the fact honeylight had come over. He paused to allow the tom to guess who he was- which was impressive that he could've been so accurate. Of course he had known who honeylight was far before he had ever come over, being the over observant and eavesdropping cat he was it had been quite easy to pick up names. He found it quite amusing as honeylights cheeks heated up a gentle blush forming as he stumbled over his words. The Bengal Warriors whiskers twitched and his eyes continued to study the other cats. "I've heard about you before" as soon as it left his mouth he regretted it instantly, it seemed so creepy and- just all wrong! the Tom became really flustered and glanced to the side averting his embarrassed gaze. First great impressions make lasting relationships, way to blow it! Mentally kicking himself he attempted to correct himself "I mean, I just see you around sometimes and I- uh it's hard not to overhear your name"

It seemed too hard for owleyes to make friends or actually keep them, considering he never was too good at staring small talk. He was a more intellectual and deep talker if he was being honest. And sometimes that scares cats away. He had t ever made friends as easy as others and the fact honeylight was here and willing to come near this ball of nerves was quite a feat. He settled back down tucking his paws further into himself. ''Looking for something'' that reminded him of buttercupbreeze which caused his heart to drop significantly. Right. "oh just a friend, I guess they woke up earlier than me, I guess that's because I sleep like a doormouse" he chuckled, that's the first joke you made in a while. his tail unfurled from his paws and began to lash behind him. Social anxiety seemed to go in massive waves, whereas it happened in the weirdest frequencies.

It was that noticeable? the toms chest fell and he glanced away again this time more embarrassed than the last. "Oh- I didn't think anyone noticed. But it's ok, I'll see her later today I guess" he said with a dip of his head a coy smile curving onto his lips. Was it really that noticeable? Your so pathetic, what a piece of foxdung.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 10th, 2018, 08:25 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Mudpaw flicked an ear and was gonna answer for his sister not wanting the conversation to turn negative but she gave him a glance " now now mudpaw I can answer things myself " she meowed with a smile and mudpaw gave a nervous smile in return then looked away " not when your other side is talking apparently " he whispered making wolfpaw look at him suspiciously then looked back at petalpaw and twitched her whiskers . " well darling you see..... " she meowed and paused for dramatic effect with a twitch of her tail tip " I'm mad . Bonkers. off with my head .that's how I'm sick . Sick in the head! " she meowed and laughed afterwards her eyes shined a bit she smiled at her own little rhyme " and I know I'm mad but in the mad world the mad ones are sane " she added . Mudpaw gave petalpaw a slow nod to back her up on it .
Petalpaw stared innocently at the two apprentices. She frowned at the dynamic between the two; sometimes the two cats were friendly, but other times their conversations were very passive-aggressive. "You're not mad! You seem very sane to me!" she protested, wanting to help make Wolfpaw feel better. She hesitated before adding, "sometimes you seem a little hostile, but not crazy!" She shook her head enthusiastically, her fluffy fur rustling. "I mean, some people call me crazy because my eyes seem split in half with color, but that's nonsense. I wouldn't call you crazy, you seem very intelligent, if not controlled," she squeaked. The young apprentice's ears perked up, watching Mudpaw carefully. "You two don't look much alike, do you?" she asked, beginning to feel a bit awkward for asking about Wolfpaw's sickness in front of her brother. She added with sadness on the borders of her tone, "I don't have any siblings. Sometimes I wish I did but..." She suddenly brightened up again, "It just means momma loves me with all of her heart, not part of it!" Petalpaw giggled and nodded, feeling better with the self-reassurance.
Old April 10th, 2018, 09:00 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Petalpaw stared innocently at the two apprentices. She frowned at the dynamic between the two; sometimes the two cats were friendly, but other times their conversations were very passive-aggressive. "You're not mad! You seem very sane to me!" she protested, wanting to help make Wolfpaw feel better. She hesitated before adding, "sometimes you seem a little hostile, but not crazy!" She shook her head enthusiastically, her fluffy fur rustling. "I mean, some people call me crazy because my eyes seem split in half with color, but that's nonsense. I wouldn't call you crazy, you seem very intelligent, if not controlled," she squeaked. The young apprentice's ears perked up, watching Mudpaw carefully. "You two don't look much alike, do you?" she asked, beginning to feel a bit awkward for asking about Wolfpaw's sickness in front of her brother. She added with sadness on the borders of her tone, "I don't have any siblings. Sometimes I wish I did but..." She suddenly brightened up again, "It just means momma loves me with all of her heart, not part of it!" Petalpaw giggled and nodded, feeling better with the self-reassurance.
Mudpaw perked his ears up and chuckled softly " no we're not alike . But we still look out for each other . And I bet your mom does " he meowed with a smile . He was happy to know that her parents were normal their mom was normal but their father ...their father liked him more then his sister their father despised wolfpaw. Wolfpaw on the other hand blinked and cackled her whiskers twitched " oh my dear petalpaw! You don't know what insanity is like . It can come in many forms . But mine hehe well I have voices in my head they keep me company along with my brother why as a matter of fact the voices are talking right now . One is the one you met before me! I'm the better one . Then the other ....is wolfpaw. Like I said ! Insanity comes in many forms . And your eyes are unique that is nothing to be called crazy " she meowed with a smile afterwards she was a rather mysterious cat you didn't know which was her true personality .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 10th, 2018, 10:20 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

(( motivation is gone ))

Owleyes could sense somebody was near him, or drawing closer to him but he didn't bother to look. Simply he allowed his peripheral vision keep note of how close they where coming, in fact he could briefly make out a gentle chestnut oelt accompanied by blazing blue eyes which could been seen from a mile away. Owleyes shuffled slightly noting how, whoever it was, was just standing there and looking at him which made it more uncomfortable. Not to mention the fact he wasn't sure if he wanted to look over at whoever it was, even if he did it would be very awkward for both of them. That's when a quite enthusiastic hello caused him to slowly glance over his shoulder at the tom. On impulse he studied his face and allowed a gentle smile to curve onto his lips and he sat up curling his long snakelike tail around his paws. Admittedly it was somewhat awkward to some extent, yet the fact they had come over was quite pleasing to him. It meant whoever they where, wanted to be there, wanted to talk. Owleyes shuffled to face him a smile crossing his lips and tilting his head gently to the side forgetting about the meal he left unfinished behind him.

"oh, Hello" he said confusion crossing his gaze for a fleeting moment before disappearing. Owleyes didn't seem as disappointed as before but the fading trace of buttercupbreeze seemed to linger despite looking amused at the fact honeylight had come over. He paused to allow the tom to guess who he was- which was impressive that he could've been so accurate. Of course he had known who honeylight was far before he had ever come over, being the over observant and eavesdropping cat he was it had been quite easy to pick up names. He found it quite amusing as honeylights cheeks heated up a gentle blush forming as he stumbled over his words. The Bengal Warriors whiskers twitched and his eyes continued to study the other cats. "I've heard about you before" as soon as it left his mouth he regretted it instantly, it seemed so creepy and- just all wrong! the Tom became really flustered and glanced to the side averting his embarrassed gaze. First great impressions make lasting relationships, way to blow it! Mentally kicking himself he attempted to correct himself "I mean, I just see you around sometimes and I- uh it's hard not to overhear your name"

It seemed too hard for owleyes to make friends or actually keep them, considering he never was too good at staring small talk. He was a more intellectual and deep talker if he was being honest. And sometimes that scares cats away. He had t ever made friends as easy as others and the fact honeylight was here and willing to come near this ball of nerves was quite a feat. He settled back down tucking his paws further into himself. ''Looking for something'' that reminded him of buttercupbreeze which caused his heart to drop significantly. Right. "oh just a friend, I guess they woke up earlier than me, I guess that's because I sleep like a doormouse" he chuckled, that's the first joke you made in a while. his tail unfurled from his paws and began to lash behind him. Social anxiety seemed to go in massive waves, whereas it happened in the weirdest frequencies.

It was that noticeable? the toms chest fell and he glanced away again this time more embarrassed than the last. "Oh- I didn't think anyone noticed. But it's ok, I'll see her later today I guess" he said with a dip of his head a coy smile curving onto his lips. Was it really that noticeable? Your so pathetic, what a piece of foxdung.

Despite how uncertainty had shaken him, he reminded himself that Owleyes appeared to be friendly enough. While they had never formally spoken, or had any interaction at all aside from in passing, his concern that his spiel was going to be met with a negative reaction dissipated slightly. Owleyes probably wasn't going to box his ears off for this or feed him to an angry group of badgers, thank StarClan. In fact, the worst thing he could think of was failing to make a new friendship, or acquaintanceship from this. And although it was a far better fate than being fed to badgers, it still wasn't appealing to Honeylight who thrived on relationships with others. Owleyes returning his greeting was reassuring as well, and he noticed the subtle things about Owleyes: he could see the subtle hints of amusement etch across his features, the way his whiskers twitched as he seemingly entertained humorous thoughts. Honeylight considered every single one of those things to be positive, as they didn't suggest he was about to be vehemently berated in front of those present in the WindClan clearing.

"What?" he asked as Owleyes said he'd heard of him before, the reply catching him by surprise. He honestly hadn't thought Owleyes would know who he was, much less know anything about him -- should he be worried? The thought of it being creepy didn't occur to him. "I hope good things!" he responded, internally wondering what it could've been. "Did Lotustail," his former mentor, "talk to you about me? Did he tell you that I was late for our first training session, then afterwards got lost in the territory?..." Honeylight paused, emitting a soft laugh after a moment. "I guess if he didn't tell you, now you know." It was true, in any case-- he hadn't been the best apprentice. "I guess, looking back, it's kind of a miracle I was given my warrior name. I don't know, maybe Blazingstar took pity on me."

Noticing he went on a tangent, his head tilted, and he returned to the earlier question lingering in his mind: how did Owleyes know him? But he didn't have to wonder for long, as it was explained. "Well, that's better than hearing of me through embarrassing stories of my apprenticeship." If only he hadn't panicked and spilled one. "But that's how I know you too, so that's.. uh, ironic, I think?" it wasn't, but Honeylight didn't quite know what the term meant. All he knew was that Owleyes sounded friendly enough, and he was eager to continue the conversation. "It's odd, we've been living in the same Clan but have never been assigned to do anything together, like a hunting or border patrol.. That might be because I don't get sent on many, though." The reason wasn't immediately clear, but being caught up in talking, he didn't think to delve into why.

Ears tilting forward again as Owleyes elaborated on how he'd been looking for a friend, Honeylight cheerfully said, "I'm sure they'll be back soon! Or we could go out looking for them, but I don't think you've mentioned who it is yet. It'd be a bit difficult to track down a fellow WindClanner if I don't even know who they are." However, he wouldn't press Owleyes to share if he didn't feel like it, or if it wasn't particularly important. The doormouse comment drew out a laugh from Honeylight; he was an easy cat to entertain, appreciating any type of joke. "If you're looking to make time fly by while you wait, you could always do something else." Recalling that Owleyes had been munching on the fresh kill pile, he coughed again and grinned a little. "Aside from eating, though I do find it quite enjoyable myself." Fluffy tail waving behind him as he became lost in thought, Honeylight continued, "Doing something would get your mind off of waiting. Like, taking a walk or going on a patrol, though you did sleep in.." the patrols had already been organized and departed, "so it'd be an informal one, but still beneficial for the Clan nonetheless."

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old April 10th, 2018, 10:24 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
(Yeah it pretty obscure but, it was sung by Grandma to my Mom a lot when she was young and she has sung it a crap ton to me as well XD)

"No. I didn't." Gorsebird assured wondering why Stormglare was so upset. Of course, she knew Bumbleleaf was his sister but that didn't take away the fact she was a dumboo...right? "Y-Y-You're m-m-m-m-mad... at me!" She bawled sent into a fit of hysterics by her mate's comment, "All I-I-I wanted was to spend time with the tom-cat I love and he hisses at me and so does my kittens! They hate me and so do you! I...want to...die!" She wailed progressing from pulling out her fur to full-blown bitting till it drew blood, "NO! If we go a w-w-walk now you'll p-p-p-p-ush me and.... Chestnutkit into the river to drown!" She wept covering her paws over her eyes and shaking.
"i didn't mean it to come off like that! i just, just don't like cats talking about my family that way even if that cat is also apart of it. yes, bumbleleaf is strange and a dumbo a lot but could you put it in a kinder way?" stormglare asked, his patience starting to run thin. he was doing his best to keep his voice calm for the kit's sake and his mate's. "they.. they never hissed at you neither did i. i do not, beauty! you can't say i hate you because that is deciding how i feel. i love you. not hat- don't say that!" he replied, quickly. when she started to bite herself, stormglare time the next time she did and instead of letting her bite down on her fur, he put his paw there instead so she would bite his paw. "what? never! one, i hate water. i can't stand it. two, i wouldn't do that!" even if he wanted to, he wouldn't want to be exiled from windclan for starclan's sake.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 11th, 2018, 04:16 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
@Empress Of Evil

Ferretpaw trotted into the territory. She hadn't gone out to hunt this time, nor patrol. She had come out to just wander. This would most likely be her last free visit to the territory as an apprentice. Blazingstar had approved of her improvements, and she was going to be made a warrior very soon.
It felt weird. It felt odd. It felt wrong in some way. She had never thought she'd make it this far. She had expected to be labelled as too weak, too useless. But Blazingstar had helped her become just the opposite of that. Yes, she might still have a weak figure, but her agility was stronger than most. She didn't know what her warrior name was going to be, no apprentice knew, but she hoped Blazingstar would choose a name that had something to do with running. That was her strongest virtue, and she was more than proud about her speed.
Sighing, she peered over the moors. It was in the territory that she had met her family for the first time. Or well, technically it must have been her second time, but she couldn't remember anything from living outside the Clan as a tiny kit.
What was Code up to lately? Ferretpaw's littermate had grown quite close to her, but she didn't know if she should talk to anyone about it. He was a rogue after all. Well, technically not. He could also be labelled as a loner, but he didn't stick to one area, he kept on travelling from area to area, exploring everything he could get to. He was an interesting individual, and Ferretpaw enjoyed his company. She had many times begged him to join the Clan, but every time, he had refused. Saying that he wouldn't like the life of living around so many cats at once, and always sleeping the same place. And at some points, Ferretpaw understood that. But she was loyal to her Clan, loyal to her leader. She had friends, and even a sister in the Clan as it turned out.
But in reality, she was still a bit.. Scared, one could say, of her older sister. She was one of the snappiest cats in the Clan, but Ferretpaw had grown to understand why. Had Ferretpaw not been taken under the protecting paws of Blazingstar, she could easily have turned out the same way as Winterwisp, she imagined.
Sighing to herself, Ferretpaw came to a halt, pawing at the ground on the moors. Maybe she wanted to hunt after all. She didn't really know what to do, or why she had come out here in the first place. But she was here now, and determined to make something out of it.
The black and white she-cat stormed past the entrance to the camp, entering the territory with the usual scowl on her face. She muttered under her breath to herself, cursing her clanmates and their lack of manners. She had only been trying to get a small piece of prey after a whole morning of hunting. She believed that she deserved a piece of prey but it seemed that the elders of the clan didn’t think the same way that she did. She had worked hard to hunt for the clan and this was a rare occasion, Winterwisp intending to catch more than just one piece of prey for the pile. She felt hot, her pelt having heated up from anger. She didn’t like being talked to rudely, even if she was used to it by now. She especially didn’t like being pushed out of the way and then croaked at rudely. “I’ll never catch another piece of prey for this clan again. I swear,” she huffed angrily. Honestly, she doubted that she meant her words. After all, Blazingstar would start noticing soon and it wouldn’t be long before she was exiled from the clan and pushed out into the territory where all the memories of her past were, waiting to jump on her and drive her insane.
Walking at a brisk pace, Winterwisp made her way further out into the territory. She had no idea where she was going, nor did she have any idea of what she was going to do out here. She had no intention of returning for at least another few hours. It wasn’t as if though she had a need to anyway. There was no one back at camp waiting for her, anxiously wondering why she wasn’t back at camp even when the moon was at its highest. She didn’t want to hunt. Oh no, that was basically what had started all this frustration in the first place. She would just be angry if she started hunting again. She doubted she would even be able to carry the prey back to camp without tearing it to shreds first. Unsure of everything that was happening, Winterwisp broke into a sprint, running across the moor with long strides. The she-cat forgot about everything else and put all of her attention into herself. The wind coursed through her short fur, ruffling it. She could feel the muscles working in her legs, energised and strong for the first few minutes of her run. Soon she would tire but she was going to enjoy it while she could. The she-cat felt free for once, being able to run across the moor and forget about everything that was angering her. Eventually she could feel her muscles tiring so she slowed down and soon enough came to a halt. Her sides heaved for breath, her chest puffing with exhaustion. They weren’t the only noticeable differences on the she-cat before she had started running. She no longer had a scowl on her face. There was no smile on her maw either, but at least she wasn’t scowling anymore. That was certainly an improvement.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old April 11th, 2018, 04:37 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

The black and white she-cat stormed past the entrance to the camp, entering the territory with the usual scowl on her face. She muttered under her breath to herself, cursing her clanmates and their lack of manners. She had only been trying to get a small piece of prey after a whole morning of hunting. She believed that she deserved a piece of prey but it seemed that the elders of the clan didn’t think the same way that she did. She had worked hard to hunt for the clan and this was a rare occasion, Winterwisp intending to catch more than just one piece of prey for the pile. She felt hot, her pelt having heated up from anger. She didn’t like being talked to rudely, even if she was used to it by now. She especially didn’t like being pushed out of the way and then croaked at rudely. “I’ll never catch another piece of prey for this clan again. I swear,” she huffed angrily. Honestly, she doubted that she meant her words. After all, Blazingstar would start noticing soon and it wouldn’t be long before she was exiled from the clan and pushed out into the territory where all the memories of her past were, waiting to jump on her and drive her insane.
Walking at a brisk pace, Winterwisp made her way further out into the territory. She had no idea where she was going, nor did she have any idea of what she was going to do out here. She had no intention of returning for at least another few hours. It wasn’t as if though she had a need to anyway. There was no one back at camp waiting for her, anxiously wondering why she wasn’t back at camp even when the moon was at its highest. She didn’t want to hunt. Oh no, that was basically what had started all this frustration in the first place. She would just be angry if she started hunting again. She doubted she would even be able to carry the prey back to camp without tearing it to shreds first. Unsure of everything that was happening, Winterwisp broke into a sprint, running across the moor with long strides. The she-cat forgot about everything else and put all of her attention into herself. The wind coursed through her short fur, ruffling it. She could feel the muscles working in her legs, energised and strong for the first few minutes of her run. Soon she would tire but she was going to enjoy it while she could. The she-cat felt free for once, being able to run across the moor and forget about everything that was angering her. Eventually she could feel her muscles tiring so she slowed down and soon enough came to a halt. Her sides heaved for breath, her chest puffing with exhaustion. They weren’t the only noticeable differences on the she-cat before she had started running. She no longer had a scowl on her face. There was no smile on her maw either, but at least she wasn’t scowling anymore. That was certainly an improvement.

Ferretpaw’s ears jerked up at the sudden sounds of pawsteps in the distance. Somewhat angry pawsteps. Familiar angry pawsteps.
Dropping down into a crouch to keep hidden for now, Ferretpaw peered towards the sound. And she'd been right in her assumptions. Winterwisp came storming from Camp, not looking very pleased. Ferretpaw felt bad for her. She didn't understand what the Clan had against the older cat. Who'd they not just try be kind to her for once, see how that would turn out?
Ferretpaw followed her sister with her eyes, curious to where she was heading. She didn't feel like the warrior felt at home on the Clan, and yet she had also caught signs of Winterwisp being somewhat scared of the outside so to speak. As far as the apprentice had understood, Winter had grown up a bit outside the Clan, and could remember her time as an outsider. And Ferretpaw wasn't so sure these memories were good once. In a way, that made her happy she herself couldn't remember her time before being brought to the Clan. She had been too young.
Watching the warrior coming to a halt, Ferretpaw pondered whether to approach her. She didn't look as furious now, but Ferretpaw knew her. She was always afraid to say a word wrong, in case the snappy personality would show. That always scared her, and reminded her own youth, being pushed around, mentally and physically wounded by the other kits and apprentices, especially Rainpaw once she was given Blazingstar as mentor. That had apparently given the tom a bigger reason to hate Ferretpaw.
But perhaps, now knowing that she was related to Ferretpaw, Winterwisp wouldn't be -as- snappy as usual.. Ferretpaw decided to cling to that hope, and start to slowly walk towards the warrior. With careful steps, and making sure not to sound like an enemy or an attacker, the small apprentice made her way to the black and white molly.
Closed Thread