Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by paris
Today 08:57 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 08:57 AM
Bitternpaw Training [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 08:47 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by silver.
Today 08:41 AM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 08:41 AM

Old August 31st, 2020, 05:29 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: The Starcave

[ @NIGHTOWL -your turn! Take your time ]

( @elysian @punkscape @Siren Bliss @Rainquail )

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old September 10th, 2020, 05:37 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

[ @NIGHTOWL @Siren Bliss @elysian @Rainquail @punkscape ]

Irisflame watched as the faces of the medicine cats lost some tension, yet maintained just enough that they all appeared cautious. She couldn't blame them. Icestar's was far from the fuzzy, cuddly type, not to mention that she'd launched attacks on each of the clans present. Which was far from a good impression. Forcing a good-natured smile on her face, the blue-grey medicine cat nodded to a confused-looking Coldamber, who seemed to be trying as hard as she could to make this while thing seem relatively normal.

"Yes, he is." She mewed awkardly, her voice coming out all over the place and ending abruptly. She was no good with other cats. She either came across as an idiot, a stuck-up ass, a nervous wreck, an emotional sulk, and on good days a relatively sane being. These traits made her wonder how she'd ever gotten the role in the first place. The she-cat caught the look on the Windclan medicine cat's face, as if waiting for something, and furrowed her brow in confusion. But Icestar's voice thundered from beside her before she could utter a word.
"Okay! So now we know nobody's going to go around killing each other. Great. Uh...right." She paused momentarily, lost in her another awkward silence before the sight of the moonshine brought her vengeance. "It's almost moonhigh, so try not to get blinded by the bright light that'll be in here in about... Three...two...one...and now!"

As if on command, bright days of milky blue light flooded the cavern, dancing across the walls and many shades of pelt as if it were an overeager kit trying to touch everything. Stepping forwards with squinting eyes, she knelt down beside the large, brilliant display.
"Touch your nose to the gem." She instructed sternly, nodding to the group of cats behind her. Inhaling, Irisflame pressed her nose to the white shard. Her vision was flooded with the white of snow before she fell into darkness.

[Whoever's replying next, please do post in starclan!]

Old September 28th, 2020, 05:04 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Moon Lily [I had the time so posted a started instead, reply whenever you are free, I'm in no hurry.]

Who knew making a camp would take so much time. The broad shoulder, dark tabby she-cat looked up at the sky. To light to see the moon now, Dawnstripe grumbled to herself, dropping her head back down. She bunched up the firm muscles in her body while peering into the open mouth of the cave. She remained undaunted the eerie appearance and would have liked to have strolled right in, but she still held some respect for tradition.

The leader took a seat, looking over her shoulder for the medicine cat. Even though Dawnstripe neither liked nor trusted the cat, Irisflame was the ShadowClan medicine cat until Dawnstripe found a more suitable cat to take over the role. Since none of the cats in her clan have proven trustworthy, Irisflame would be keeping her rank, and Dawnstripe would have to tolerate her.

"Could you move a little faster. I don't have all day." She growled impatiently, hackles raised, and tail lashing, loudly behind her. There wasn't a speckle of doubt that StarClan wouldn't be giving her all nine of her lives. There was no cat fiercer or more deserving than her. It had to be some sign when her mother gave her the rank of deputy right before she passed. Dawnstripe's claws scratched at the rock as her traitor sister's faces flashed in the back of her mind she'd get what is coming to her in time. Dawnstripe was expecting to speak briefly with her mother. Perhaps the former leader had some idea on which rat she could place a deputy and not fear having her throat slit open when she slept.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old September 29th, 2020, 06:15 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

[ @Undertaker -ah, thank you! and so sorry for the wait <3]

Irisflame placed a tentative paw into the chilly cavern, her eyes adjusting to the dim environment. The faint outline of the moon was only just visible. It was almost hard to imagine the hidden brilliance of the celestial body, which was concealed behind clouds. She felt at peace...which was strange. She was in the presence of perhaps one of the most ruthless cats she'd ever met, in near complete darkness. Nothing could go wrong there. And yet the tranquil sensation that rolled through her was stronger than any before. She would be alright. They would both be, with luck. But that all depended on how happy Starclan was with the newest leader of Shadowclan. Perhaps surprises were in store for them.

Taking a careful seat by Dawnstar's side, the medicine cat met her irritated gaze. It was best to regard it, and move on. Too bad she couldn't tease her as she would have done to Icestar. She was walking on thin ice, and she was hardly ready to break through. At least she hadn't done anything completely stupid yet. Raising a silent brow in Her Majesty's direction, she muffled a soft snort.
"As much as I'd like to, I'm afraid the rest of me disagrees." She mewed simply, her tone curt. Honestly, could she not see the medicine cat was at a disadvantage? Her lame foot still ached horribly from the journey. Deciding to leave this be, the medicine cat flinched as an overwhelming amount of milky light cascaded from the large crystal before them, causing her to turn away squinting.
That was their cue to go.

"Press your nose to that gem. It's completely hygenic- I can assure you no one has died from it."

Old October 1st, 2020, 06:33 PM
Moonraven's brother

@Moon Lily @punkscape
Dawnstripe snorted in disgust as she watched the medicine cat move like a slug, finally gracing the leader with her presence. Yet another reason for her to get rid of the she-cat. She might have all that knowledge, but her snail-like pace would slow Dawnstripe's plans down. She had much to accomplish and didn't feel like wasting her time.

She had to turn her glower away from Irisflame as the bright light lit up the area. She bypassed the natural urge to shut her eyes and got to her paws after the medicine cat explained what she had to do. Walking up to the crystal, she plopped herself down and reached her nose out, pressing it against the stone.

The world went spinning, driving the immense brown warrior to shut her eyes as a wave of nausea attacked her. Reopening them, Dawnstripe quickly assesses the situation knowing her consciousness was no longer in the cave. She didn't bother looking around at her surroundings, instead, she scoured around for cats.

Purrks

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
Old October 2nd, 2020, 07:46 AM
clearing away the dust

Icestar had been awaiting her arrival. She had been watching over the Starcave closely since her passing, and when Dawnstripe would open her eyes, she would be in the forest of StarClan. Icestar figured it would be better to meet her in StarClan than in her own territory. The full-time starcats would probably like that better anyways.

"You've come at last," The former leader meowed gruffly, face twisted slightly with annoyance. "I suppose there was a lot to do. Your choice in camp is not what I'd have gone with, but it is safe and sheltered nonetheless. You have done well so far." Icestar padded forward to see eye to eye with her daughter.

"The star-cats are not all approving of your leadership," She conceded, a warning edging her voice. "But as long as I walk the skies, they will accept you. A leader's word is law, and I gave you your position rightfully, within the confines of the warrior code." And she would personally fight anyone who said otherwise. "I will be giving you your final life, as is customary of the previous leader. Your ceremony has begun." She would talk more with her afterwards. She did have important things to say, but they could wait until after Dawnstripe was officially a Clan leader. Icestar took a step back, allowing the first cat to come forward and give a life.

@Undertaker @Moon Lily

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 3rd, 2020, 11:34 AM
Moonraven's brother

Dawnstripe's eyes flickered over to her mother as the she-cat's arrival. She had several questions to ask the former leader. She paid no heed to the annoyance she found in her mother's face, gritting her teeth, the leader did her best not to retort about her choices about a camp. Had she always been this judgemental when she was alive?

'Why do we wike her again?'

'Mother knows best, we should not press.'

As the point was made Dawnstripe turned her anger to a different source. Of course, a bunch of dead halfwits thought she was incompetent. If they had not approved of her, they should have spoken out when they had a chance. They had no choice but to take her now. Her distasteful reunion with Icestar became a little less bitter seeing as her mother was so keen on keeping her as the leader. That could be for several things though, stubbornness, pride, it was hard to say with Icestar.

She gave a small nod of acknowledgment at Icestar's last words. Sadly, Dawnstripe didn't trust her mouth, so it was better to keep it shut. She took a few paces away from Icestar and sat down, waiting for them to step forward.

[This Ceremony is Open for Anyone to give her lives.]

I'm looking for StarClan cats to just outright reject Dawnstripe as a leader, refusing to give her any lives. There will be Dark Forest Cats to replace them.

I will take no more than 8 StarClan rejections. Doesn't need to be eight but that is the limit. Number your rejections, please.

I need 6 Dark Forest Cats to give her some lives. I don't care what the lives are, try to make sure they are Dark and Unique. I have no problem if you post twice, once as StarClan cat and the other as a Dark Forest Cat. Here is Dawn's page.

Life #8 is reserved for @BILL. Wolverine and Life #9 belongs to @punkscape Icestar.

I will be doing two separate mass responses, one to the rejections and another after Dawn gets all her lives. StarClan cats will go first and after getting rejected, Dawn will be drawn to the Dark Forest to get her lives.

Purrks

Last edited by Undertaker; October 3rd, 2020 at 02:26 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2020, 02:12 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Daisyshade felt her heart ache, the deep kind of unsettling feeling that rattled the very soul. Somebody had come to visit them that perhaps didn’t belong here. The former riverclan deputy moved quietly through the expansive forest of starclan territory. Nobody else seemed to have noted this cats appearance but she supposed if she could get them to leave or reason with them there was no need for any kinds of arguments or reinforcements.

The orange and white tabby finally reached the cave that acted as a halfway point for the living and the dead where upon first inspection the burly shape of a she cat became lit up by the stone.

The molly felt a deep stir of un settlement in her belly noting that Icestar had appeared. This must be Dawnstripe. As much as she supported the growth of cats and... well the development of poor character which she hadn’t quite got to herself she felt no confidence in Dawnstripe.

“Why do you come here Dawnstripe” her voice was cool and held a sort of confidence, since she was now impossible to harm she felt no need to pad on the side of caution. “I think you would know that no lives will be given to you from us” she gestured to the starry ranks of cats she would hope to appear in the next few moments.

“I deny you the life of courage”

and with that she retracted

@Undertaker

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old October 3rd, 2020, 02:43 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Dustpool

Much of Dustpool's days were spent wandering the starry land but today she felt herself wandering towards the Starcave. It was time for another lives ceremony. She caught the tail end of the interaction with Icestar - and subsequently Daisyshade - and sneered. This was supposed to be ShadowClan's new leader? Icestar's little pawn. A way to drive the clan from beyond the grave. She shook her head.

"No half-witted dictator will be gaining a life from me." she hissed, before stepping back. Dustpool wouldn't leave. Not just yet. She wanted to see how this dumpster fire was going to go.

Last edited by duckie; October 3rd, 2020 at 02:44 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2020, 03:35 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

// @Undertaker

Braveheart walked slowly over to the new leader of ShadowClan, shaking her head as the two other cats denied Dawnstar of her lives. Well, Dustpool hadn't, but Daisyshade had. The large orange tom felt a purr growing in his throat, and he keeled over with obvious laughter. "I'm sorry," he grinned. "It's just...these idiots? Denying you of your rightful place of leader. Dawnstar, you're brilliant." Braveheart let his tail snake over the ground, and kept grinning. This will be fun.

"Dawnstar," he announced. "I give you a life for security. If you ever think that somecat is invading your privacy, trying to become you, or trying to control you, you thrash them. You let them know who's boss. You secure your home, your Clan, your life." Braveheart paused, the purr still coming through. And," he rumbled, his voice going quiet. "You kill them." He touched his nose to the new ShadowClan leader's, and stepped back.

Braveheart wanted to see how it went.