Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 09:49 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by silver.
Today 09:46 PM
Wrestling your way to...
by Estelle
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 09:42 PM
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 09:38 PM
open for rps
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 09:36 PM

Old October 3rd, 2023, 07:09 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: free tarot readings for spooky season

what is my true purpose in this lifetime?

famous cryptids seems like a cool deck ; o
i’m smiling too”

---

Old October 3rd, 2023, 10:03 PM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
ooooo this is neat /w\
i gotta ask ,, what does the universe want me to be aware of?
Question: What does the universe want me to be aware of in my life right now?

Cards Drawn:

The Present Message: The Blossoming Potential

Past Influences: The Hanged Man

Future Implications: Temperance, reversed

Internal Reflection: Ace of Swords

External Factors: Knight of Swords, reversed

Guidance and Action: Nurture

---

our present message from the universe is this beautiful card, 'the blossoming potential.' picture this: a young sapling emerging from the earth, bathed in sunlight. it symbolizes the realization of your innate potential and personal growth. right now, the universe wants you to be aware that you're in a phase of blossoming, ready to unfurl your unique beauty.

moving on to the past influences, we have the hanged man. this card signifies a period of suspension or surrender, where you've gained a new perspective through a shift in perception. the universe is reminding you that these moments of pause and reflection have shaped your current path.

next up, future implications, and it's temperance in a reversed position. while temperance often symbolizes balance and harmony, in this reversed context, it suggests potential challenges with balance in the future. the universe wants you to be aware that maintaining equilibrium may require some extra effort ahead.

now, let's explore internal reflection with the ace of swords. this card represents clarity, new ideas, and intellectual growth. the universe is telling you to be aware of the power of your thoughts and insights. it's time to harness your mental prowess to cut through any confusion and embrace new beginnings.

here we have external factors, the knight of swords in a reversed position. this card indicates a slowing down of external forces and a need for caution. the universe is advising you to be aware that external factors might not be as fast-paced as you expect. it's essential to adapt your actions accordingly.

and last but certainly not least, guidance and action is represented by nurture. this card emphasizes the importance of nurturing yourself and your dreams. the universe is gently guiding you to take care, offer yourself compassion, and cultivate your potential with love and attention.

the universe's message is clear: you're in a phase of blossoming potential, shaped by past reflections. as you move forward, be mindful of maintaining balance, harness the power of your thoughts, adapt to external circumstances, and don't forget to nurture yourself along the way.

i hope this reading resonated with you and offered some valuable insights into what the universe wants you to be aware of in your life right now. thank you for the question & please feel free to add another if you want <3

Decks Used:
Rider-Waite
Cards of Healing

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old October 4th, 2023, 05:57 AM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinwind View Post
What is blocking my path to success?
Question: What is blocking my path to success?

The Current Situation: The Elder Oak

The Blockage: The High Priestess

The Root Cause: Knight of Wands

The Solution: The Gratitude Journal

Hidden Influences: Judgment

Advice/Outcome: Serenity

----

first up, we've got the elder oak. a magnificent tree! it's all about wisdom, strength, and resilience. right now, you might be in a place where you've got tons of experience and knowledge, but you're still feeling a bit stuck.

now, this is where things get interesting. we've got the high priestess, and she's all about the mysteries of the universe, intuition, and tapping into that hidden knowledge. so, what's the blockage here? well, it seems like you're holding back, maybe not trusting your gut instincts or not diving deep into your inner wisdom.

next, we've got the knight of wands charging in on his fiery steed! but wait, he's in the root cause position. so, what's cooking here? it's all about impulsive actions and maybe a dash of impatience. you might be rushing headlong into things without a solid plan, which could be causing some roadblocks on your journey to success.

now, here's the good stuff—the solution! the gratitude journal. it's all about taking a moment to appreciate the good stuff in life, count your blessings, and be mindful. this card is telling you that shifting your focus towards gratitude and positivity can help you overcome those blockages.

hidden influences time! judgment is all about reflection, and it's lurking in the background. it's like your subconscious mind is nudging you, asking you to take a long, hard look at yourself and your choices. perhaps some self-evaluation is in order.

and last but definitely not least, we have serenity. this card is all about tranquility and finding inner peace. the advice here? well, take some time to relax, meditate, and let go of any worries. when you find that inner calm, you'll be well on your way to success.

hope this was helpful or illuminating, thank you for the request & feel free to add another!

Decks Used:
Rider-Waite
Antique American Botany
Cards of Healing

Old October 4th, 2023, 09:49 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

eyeing animal spirit and dark victorian

what can i expect to get out of this semester of college with the people i'm currently involving in my life?
Old October 4th, 2023, 10:08 AM
Wide Awake Eyes Open

Bump Policy: daily, i am on in the early hours.
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post

Question: What creative path should I take with the story idea in my mind, and what guidance can the cards offer regarding its potential for success?

Cards Drawn:

Spirit Guide: The Healing Waters

The Seed of Inspiration: Queen of Swords.

The Creative Path: Ace of Swords.

Obstacles and Challenges: 10 of Swords.

Strengths and Resources: 5 of Cups.

Potential for Success: The Hermit, reversed.

Final Guidance: 9 of Cups, reversed.

-

our spirit guide today is 'the healing waters.' picture this, a crystal-clear spring bubbling up in a serene forest. it's all about emotional cleansing, renewal, and letting go of those heavy emotional burdens that might be holding you back. the message here is clear: it's time to start with a fresh emotional canvas.

next up, 'the seed of inspiration,' and we've got the queen of swords. she's sharp, insightful, and full of wisdom. this card is telling us that your story idea has a strong, intelligent, and mature foundation. it's got the potential to cut through the noise and deliver a powerful message.

'the creative path,' and it's the ace of swords. this is like the sword of truth and clarity, pointing you towards a direct, decisive, and inspired path. your creative journey should involve cutting through any mental fog and embracing a fresh, powerful perspective.

10 of swords for 'obstacles and challenges. it might seem a bit intimidating, but don't worry! this card suggests you might encounter some mental hurdles or setbacks. remember, it's all part of the creative process. embrace those challenges, learn from them, and you'll rise stronger.

moving right along to 'strengths and resources,' and it's the 5 of cups. this card reminds you that even in the face of obstacles, there are still emotional resources to draw from. don't forget about the positive aspects of your idea and the support system around you.

now, let's talk about the 'potential for success,' and we've got the hermit in a reversed position. while the hermit usually signifies introspection and solitude, in this context, it suggests that going too far into isolation might hinder your progress. remember to seek guidance and support from others on this creative journey.

and finally, 'final guidance' from the 9 of cups, reversed. while this card often represents wish fulfillment and emotional contentment, in this reversed position, it advises you to avoid relying solely on external factors for happiness. it's a gentle reminder that true fulfillment comes from within.

so, there you have it, our reading for finding your creative path and gauging its potential for success. remember, it's all about cleansing emotionally, embracing your inner wisdom, cutting through challenges, and seeking a balanced, collaborative approach. don't forget to find happiness within yourself.

i hope this reading brings you clarity and inspiration. stay curious & creative. <3 thank you for the question and feel free to add another to the thread if you want!

Decks:
Rider-Waite
Cards of Healing

thank you!
Dirk, he/him outsider, he enjoys running, and does almost nothing else. his pesonality is basically kakashi from naruto. he is a mottled black, orange, and brown in small dots, and has a leaf sized scar on his shoulder from upwalker pups chasing him off a cliff.

MERP
Old October 4th, 2023, 05:44 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Sad

I gotta do this just too good to pass up

What is blocking my path to sucess?

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old October 4th, 2023, 09:31 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Hehehe I love tarot readings - I had a yearly reading done a while back, it was super cool

A question for the cards - What is the message from my spirit guides?

Choose whichever deck calls to you!

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old October 5th, 2023, 04:56 AM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
falc wants to know what his compatibility is like with frozentoes
i know we are a fan of western/red dead falcon and frozen so i went with that hehe
the cowboyz

Energy A: The Prospector

Energy B: The Vaquero

Mutual Strengths: 3 of Cups

Challenges to Overcome: The World, reversed

Communication: Page of Swords, reversed

Emotional Connection: Joy

Future Potential: The Empowered Journey

----

first up, we've got the prospector. this card is all about discovery, ambition, and the pursuit of wealth and opportunity in the vast frontier. character A is like the skilled prospector, tirelessly sifting through life's challenges, seeking those glimmers of gold. your determination and resourcefulness are undeniable.

now, let's meet character B—the vaquero. the vaquero embodies skill, resourcefulness, and mastery of one's craft. just like a skilled cowboy, you've got a knack for taking charge and leading with confidence. your ability to navigate through life's challenges with finesse is truly admirable.

mutual strengths: the 3 of cups. this card signifies that both character a and character b share a wonderful bond of celebration and camaraderie. you both have an innate ability to find joy in the simplest of moments and cherish the connections you share. your positivity and shared experiences are a source of strength that can carry you through many adventures.

ah, but we also have some challenges to overcome. the world, reversed. it seems that there might be a tendency to resist change or a fear of stepping out of your comfort zones. character a and character b, you may find yourselves hesitating to embrace new opportunities or experiences. remember, growth often requires embracing the unknown.

communication: page of swords, reversed. character a and character b, there might be moments when your communication isn't as sharp as it could be. misunderstandings and conflicts may arise due to a lack of clarity or unintentional bluntness. it's crucial to practice patience and actively work on improving your communication to maintain a strong connection.

but here's where the heartwarming part comes in! emotional connection: joy. despite the challenges, there's an overwhelming sense of joy and positivity between you two. laughter and shared moments of happiness are your common ground, keeping your emotional connection strong.

now, let's talk about your future potential: the empowered journey. this card signifies that your journey together is one of self-discovery, growth, and empowerment. character a and character b, you have the potential to overcome challenges, strengthen your communication, and continue on an empowered path of self-discovery, both individually and as a pair.

character a and character b, your journey together is filled with discovery, mastery, joy, and endless potential. remember to celebrate your mutual strengths, work on your communication, and embrace the empowered journey ahead.

thank you for the request! i LOVE reading relationship / compatibility / interpersonal ones! there's more here to unpack that i don't have time to get into, but i'll talk your ear off over discord haha

Decks used:
Rider-Waite
The American West
Cards of Healing

Last edited by Fawn; October 5th, 2023 at 04:57 AM.
Old October 5th, 2023, 05:31 AM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

ouu spooky indeed! @Fawn

what is the message from my spirit guides?

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old October 5th, 2023, 06:13 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post

Question: What does the universe want me to be aware of in my life right now?

Cards Drawn:

The Present Message: The Blossoming Potential

Past Influences: The Hanged Man

Future Implications: Temperance, reversed

Internal Reflection: Ace of Swords

External Factors: Knight of Swords, reversed

Guidance and Action: Nurture

---

our present message from the universe is this beautiful card, 'the blossoming potential.' picture this: a young sapling emerging from the earth, bathed in sunlight. it symbolizes the realization of your innate potential and personal growth. right now, the universe wants you to be aware that you're in a phase of blossoming, ready to unfurl your unique beauty.

moving on to the past influences, we have the hanged man. this card signifies a period of suspension or surrender, where you've gained a new perspective through a shift in perception. the universe is reminding you that these moments of pause and reflection have shaped your current path.

next up, future implications, and it's temperance in a reversed position. while temperance often symbolizes balance and harmony, in this reversed context, it suggests potential challenges with balance in the future. the universe wants you to be aware that maintaining equilibrium may require some extra effort ahead.

now, let's explore internal reflection with the ace of swords. this card represents clarity, new ideas, and intellectual growth. the universe is telling you to be aware of the power of your thoughts and insights. it's time to harness your mental prowess to cut through any confusion and embrace new beginnings.

here we have external factors, the knight of swords in a reversed position. this card indicates a slowing down of external forces and a need for caution. the universe is advising you to be aware that external factors might not be as fast-paced as you expect. it's essential to adapt your actions accordingly.

and last but certainly not least, guidance and action is represented by nurture. this card emphasizes the importance of nurturing yourself and your dreams. the universe is gently guiding you to take care, offer yourself compassion, and cultivate your potential with love and attention.

the universe's message is clear: you're in a phase of blossoming potential, shaped by past reflections. as you move forward, be mindful of maintaining balance, harness the power of your thoughts, adapt to external circumstances, and don't forget to nurture yourself along the way.

i hope this reading resonated with you and offered some valuable insights into what the universe wants you to be aware of in your life right now. thank you for the question & please feel free to add another if you want <3

Decks Used:
Rider-Waite
Cards of Healing

bloody hell ive been read like a book,,, played like a fiddle,,, much resonation thank you !! wise words very much appreciated, ur great fawn <3

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; October 5th, 2023 at 07:25 AM. Reason: i am dumb