Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
gonna take you up to...
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 10:07 PM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 10:05 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Kacey!
Today 10:01 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 09:54 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 27th, 2017, 03:06 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@KitKat12 @Spirited Darkness @Empress Of Evil @Mystical Monokuma @Nightpool @Turtlestrike

Ferretpaw padded out of the territory, hoping that Winterwisp were behind her. They'd had a small chat in the warriors den, and Ferretpaw had suggested taking a walk. She knew that she now had allowance to leave the camp, considering she'd recently been made apprentice. And she really wanted some time along with the warrior. She felt they'd gotten on the wrong side of each other, and she wanted to apologize for that. She already had, but for Ferretpaw, one apologi were never enough. She were always scared the person she were apologizing to didn't get the message, and thus felt the need to remind them she were sorry time after time.
Placing her paws outside the territory, she began to wander. She didn't exactly have an idea of where she'd go, she just wanted to walk and not worry about other cats hearing their conversations.

Not too far away from the WindClan camp, however far enough not to be spotted instantly, Coal and his family had made a nest out of an abandoned badger's den. Furze, Sun and Coal had diggeded most of the day, and succeeded in making the den big enough for the family of seven. Code were still asleep, but were beginning to move once again, waking up ever so slowly. Coal peered over him for a moment, before picking him up in the neck and carrying him out of the den and lying himself down beside his six-moon old son. He knew that if Code woke up any moment now, his family would get woken up in their own sleep. They hadn't had rest in days, and now when Code had finally fainted, they had gotten the chance to get some well deserved rest.
Coal knew that being in the territory were dangerous. There were clan cats here, and if any of them bumped into the little family, they would most likely end up in a fight. Clan cats usually saw it as a danger when a group came to their territory. And considering Coal's family were rogues and big in numbers, they would probably seem like a big threat. Hence why Coal had decided to make a nest under ground; They wouldn't be spotted that easily, and the badger den still reeked of it's former habitats, so the scent would hopefully cover the cats own one. For now, if a patrol came by, they would only see two cats; Coal and Code, whereas Code looked as if he were hurt, lying in an uncomfortable-looking position, still out cold.

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.

Last edited by Spirit; February 27th, 2017 at 03:07 AM.
Old February 27th, 2017, 05:38 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
@KitKat12 @Spirited Darkness @Empress Of Evil @Mystical Monokuma @Nightpool @Turtlestrike

Ferretpaw padded out of the territory, hoping that Winterwisp were behind her. They'd had a small chat in the warriors den, and Ferretpaw had suggested taking a walk. She knew that she now had allowance to leave the camp, considering she'd recently been made apprentice. And she really wanted some time along with the warrior. She felt they'd gotten on the wrong side of each other, and she wanted to apologize for that. She already had, but for Ferretpaw, one apologi were never enough. She were always scared the person she were apologizing to didn't get the message, and thus felt the need to remind them she were sorry time after time.
Placing her paws outside the territory, she began to wander. She didn't exactly have an idea of where she'd go, she just wanted to walk and not worry about other cats hearing their conversations.

Not too far away from the WindClan camp, however far enough not to be spotted instantly, Coal and his family had made a nest out of an abandoned badger's den. Furze, Sun and Coal had diggeded most of the day, and succeeded in making the den big enough for the family of seven. Code were still asleep, but were beginning to move once again, waking up ever so slowly. Coal peered over him for a moment, before picking him up in the neck and carrying him out of the den and lying himself down beside his six-moon old son. He knew that if Code woke up any moment now, his family would get woken up in their own sleep. They hadn't had rest in days, and now when Code had finally fainted, they had gotten the chance to get some well deserved rest.
Coal knew that being in the territory were dangerous. There were clan cats here, and if any of them bumped into the little family, they would most likely end up in a fight. Clan cats usually saw it as a danger when a group came to their territory. And considering Coal's family were rogues and big in numbers, they would probably seem like a big threat. Hence why Coal had decided to make a nest under ground; They wouldn't be spotted that easily, and the badger den still reeked of it's former habitats, so the scent would hopefully cover the cats own one. For now, if a patrol came by, they would only see two cats; Coal and Code, whereas Code looked as if he were hurt, lying in an uncomfortable-looking position, still out cold.
Sun yawned widely. He wanted to go and catch something, maybe climb a tree. But wait...Why are there no trees? he thought bitterly. There needs to be trees!
Old February 27th, 2017, 06:36 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

Lilac padded over to Coal and Code, giving Code a motherly lick on the ears. She had wanted to abandon him like the rest due to his fainting spells, but by the time it became a noticeable problem, they had grown too attached. She walked into the badger den and settled down in a warm corner where the rest of her kits could sleep by her if they wished. Lilac sighed. She missed the old days when they were so small and defenseless. But that was just the problem; defenseless. The family was vulnerable during that time, and she hated it. Lilac made a small noise and pushed the litter of 3 kits out of her mind, but it was only replaced by a litter of 4 kits. Lilac growled to herself. She had to be strong! That was the point of the kits' relocation! Pushing a nose under her paw, Lilac attempted sleep.
Old February 27th, 2017, 04:14 PM

My Mood: Amused

Three figures stepped slowly and wearily through the trees that, as they approached Windclan territory, began to thin out and open up into moorland. Each cat was far too tired to take much heed, however.

"I'm TIRED," the smallest she-cat complained for about the 50th time, "Can we PLEASE take a break."

"No, Jitterbug," Said the other she-cat that was at the head of the group. This felid had a very powerful appearance about her. Strangely, much of her body strength resided in her shoulders; an unusual trait in female cats. Her fur was considerably thicker, a dark toned red color, lined with tabby stripes. Her voice was deep, yet feminine, and full of authority---and agitation.
"We aren't stopping until we get there."

An exasperated and muted whine came from Jitterbug's mouth, and she fell silent when the red tabby flashed a stern look at her. Jitterbug had a coat that stuck out more than the others; she had a schizophrenic pattern of orange patches and spots all over her jet black body. She also had a strange fur cut hairdo over her eyes---courtesy of her former twolegs. With a sigh, she threw her weight onto the third cats side for support.

The third cat was Russel. Russel was by far the largest of the group. As a Chartreux, he had a thick, soft and cottony grey coat. Everything about him was rather large and round--including his bob-tail. He didn't complain when Jitterbug rested her weight on his forearm, and continued to support her as they followed the red cat ahead of them.

Just then, the red tabby came to a sudden hault.
"What is it, Infernosky?" Came Russel's deep and rather awkward-sounding voice.
Infernosky crouched over to breathe in the scents of the earth.
"Can't you smell that? It reeks of Windclan." Infernosky said with a warm smile.

"Are we there?" Came Jitterbugs excited mewl.

"Oh, no, we still have the entire territory to cover before we can reach the camp." Infernosky replied, to Jitterbug's dismay.
"But don't worry, we're close."

Last edited by InfernoFlicker; February 27th, 2017 at 04:15 PM.
Old February 27th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashy Sky View Post

(i'm so late that idk if i replied to this already hah)

Caramelblood sighed, giving a soft huff afterwards at the statement of their friend. The caramel-marked cat found Blazingstar to be terribly annoying and hated the fact that they led the clan they hate-loved so much. Their tail swished back and forth in slight anger for awhile as they seemed to be thinking. They let their tail slow as they sighed once again. "That's why we need to be more careful... We need to make sure no one he knows figures out about what we're doing..." they muttered out softly, their blue eyes glancing around the side of the back of the warrior's den to see if anyone was close. No one seemed to be onto the two cats hidden behind the den, so Caramelblood looked back at Thrushflight. "It might be awhile... but if we get some rogues and Dusk Syndicate fighters on our side we might be able to make WindClan like when Singenight ruled..."

(i was trying so hard not to make Caramel say "we might be able to make WindClan great again" haha)
(also btw i'm changing Caramel's gender to demiboy because i keep typing 'he' instead of 'they' and i'm done hahh)
Thrushflight's tail started twitching as he remembered a "friend" of his in the Dusk Syndicate. "Well if I send a messenger, a rogue, to the Dusk Syndicate, I have a "friend" there who is very known for her fighting skills," he spoke, his pale blue hues were brightening as he remembered. He could rely on Blade, she'd made every kill she's ever done seem like an accident. She was also very low-key so no one, expect those who needed her service, knew about this trait of hers. Thrushflight pricked his ears and let them swirl around for a second, insuring no one was around at that moment before continuing to look at Caramelblood. "Say... are we really cut out for the clan?" what the calico didn't want to admit was that he had doubts about their stay here. "I mean.. is it really worth staying here when there are cats who would follow us away..." he trailed, realizing how ridiculous he must sound for putting in so much work to stay here this long. "Ne-nevermind," he looked away suddenly. His brown tail swished across the ground with though before he moved his gaze towards his friend again, waiting his response, he was certain he'd made things a little awkward between the two of them.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 27th, 2017, 06:29 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
@Lilly
(feel free to reply to this at a later time; i totally get it if you've got writer's block! ^^)

Paws and toes aching, Featherkit padded into the large clearing, exhausted from the adventure she'd been on earlier when searching for herbs with Surgestorm. The trip had been successful, but it had been a rather long one; longer than any adventure the kit had been on before. But it was worth it; they'd brought back enough herbs to last a few moons, and she was grateful for that. She wondered if Surge was pleased with her. Featherkit didn't like to think that she was a mere annoyance, because she genuinely thought that they were friends. She hoped he thought that too.
She wasn't a fan of playing with younger cats; the majority was too dim-witted and dull. No, she preferred older cats, ones that she could have serious conversations with and not have to explain every word. While she may have only been a kit, her vocabulary was at a much higher level. She constantly picked up words from around the camp and listened to the conversations to find their definition. Unfortunately for her, this didn't always work and while she got the new word, the definition was incorrect and she'd use it in places where it shouldn't have been.
Featherkit called this activity "Word Hunting." She used it so she'd be more interesting to talk to, so that the older cats she spoke with wouldn't bore and send her away. This tactic almost always worked, and she was able to have long, mature conversations without having to think of things before speaking. Maybe this was a little odd for a kit; no, not a little odd. Very odd. She knew she stuck out from the rest of the kits, and while it wasn't always the best, she found it to be to her advantage.
While she was word-hunting, her siblings would be play-fighting. Featherkit had a word to describe everything. And right now, the main thing she felt was fatigue. While word games were fun and good, and her small vocabulary exercises helped, there was nothing to cure her small case of insomnia.
Ever since she was born, she had the toughest time getting to sleep, but was woken up by anything. Not to mention the accompanied nightmares, sleep was more of a burden than anything for her. She had an overworking mind, really, and would recite the new words she learned that day in her head to help herself get to sleep.
But unfortunately, this would only lead to her thinking of words she learned the day before, and so on. So this small tactic was one that did not work. So, while most kits were chasing leaves and such, Featherkit was searching for ways to expand her vocabulary, or trying to find ways to aid her in her sleep issue.
It was sunny out, and Featherkit liked the sun. It made her warm and helped plants grow and prey come back. This was her first leaf-bare, and while she thought the snow was quite pretty, she was not a fan of the bitter cold. While there was a bit of snow left in the clearing, the sun still shone on the fluffy white kit's back, warming her up a bit until a small winter breeze chilled her.
She sighed and sat down in a patch of dry grass and simply hung out there a bit. From her spot in the grasses, she was able to watch the other members of her clan go about their daily business.
Some kits she knew of but wasn't friends with romped around, chasing after a leaf that was brown and dead but light enough for the wind to carry. They didn't ask her to join in. No one ever did. Not that Featherkit much wanted to join in, anyway. Chasing after a leaf was kit-like and childish, and she wouldn't ruin her reputation as being mature just to chase after some dumb dead leaf.
But it wasn't normal for Featherkit to be in such a mood as she was now. Normally she was quite bright and cheery, but she didn't look too happy now. Mainly it was because her lack of sleep, which would dull anyone down, no matter how joyous.

Pushing his way through the camp entrance, tail waving in the air behind him, was Crestpaw. He hadn't been able to locate Hareskip yet toady, figuring his mentor was busy on a patrol, so the young WindClan tom had decided to make himself and his hunting skills useful and scout the territory for fresh prey. The weak leaf-bare sun was just warm enough to lure the more dull minded prey onto the moors, which made for easy pickings for the new apprentice. His hunting techniques, while improving every day, still weren't up to par with going after more challenging prey. In his jaws hung a wiry rabbit that hadn't been able to get very far before he struck, killing it with a swift blow to the head. The brown furred tom padded briskly over to the prey pile and deposited his catch.
From where he now stood, Crestpaw lifted his head and scanned the camp. Most of the camp was awake now; a few kits tumbled about chasing after some of the few fallen leaves that must've blown over somehow from ThunderClan's territory, and an elder that Crestpaw recognized was stretched out in a ray of sunlight. A smile graced the apprentices face as everything seemed to be returning to normal after the evil era. Blazingstar had returned with his lives and had appointed Bramblespeck as his deputy. The fur along Crestpaw's spine rose a bit and he curled his forepaws as adrenaline raced through him. One of the tom's biggest dreams - a secret from everyone in the Clan, really - was to be leader one day. He could almost clearly picture himself standing upon the Breezerock and looking down over WindClan, gulping in their loud cheers. Creststar! Creststar! Creststar! The young tom had closed his eyes, a wide smile evident upon his maw. He felt the sun warm his brown fur and barely noticed the chilly breeze that ruffled it at the same time.
Crestpaw opened his eyes and exhaled, giving his pelt a shake before moving away from the pile of prey in the center of camp. Usually, on a day like today, Crestpaw would take some time for himself and lounge about, but lately his warrior apprentice duties had kept him up and on his paws from sun-up to sundown. Finally, a chance to relax, the young tom thought as he settled down onto a soft patch of grass, the frond sinking beneath his weight. With slow, rhythmic strokes of his sandpaper-like tongue, the tom began to groom his fur, making it shine beneath the leaf-bare sun. He began to let his mind wander to the other cats in camp, and once he was satisfied with his fur, he lifted his head to glance around and survey camp.
Near him in her own patch of grass sat Featherkit. Crestpaw blinked, his blue orbs focusing on the young kit. He'd taken a keen notice to her when he first realized that she was quite different from the other rambunctious pre-paws. The way she carried herself and how she spoke, thoroughly impressed the young tom, and he'd made a mental note to introduce himself soon. He was a avid learner himself, always wanting to suck up any knowledge he could like a sponge, and even he knew it was rare to find a kit that was interested in that topic, let alone anything other than getting into trouble or playing with dead leaves. She seemed to be a bit lonely and her features were a bit scrunched up. Instantly, Crestpaw became concerned and rose to his paws, maneuvering over to where Featherkit was seated. "Hello," he purred, flashing a grin towards her as he looked down, blue eyes bright and sparkling as he settled down next to her, wrapping his tail neatly in front of him.
Old February 28th, 2017, 02:27 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:

Winterwisp trudged slowly behind Ferretpaw. After having a small chat with the new apprentice, the WindClan warrior had decided Ferretpaw wasn't going to try hurt her in any way. Sure, she was still caustious around the apprentice, but the most of her walls had been let down. Now they were in the territory. Going where? Winterwisp didn't know. "Do you actually know where you're going?", Winterwisp asked, impatience in her voice. She hadn't planned on leading the way once they were out here. She would let Ferretpaw do the work of navigating. Although, Winterwisp knew every single part of WindClan's territory, whilst Ferretpaw, being a new apprentice, didn't. Why do I even bother asking? She's a newbie, of course she wouldn't know, Winterwisp thought, quickly losing more patience by the minute. "Come on. Follow me", Winterwisp said, not giving Ferretpaw a chance to reply. The black and white she-cat's patience wasn't better than if it was with anyone else, but at least she didn't sound so angry when she spoke. That was an improvement. Even if it was only a small one.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old February 28th, 2017, 11:22 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Aspenkit sat in the clearing. The silver and black tom's hues scanned it, though he seemed to have almost run out of energy. What was the reason for this sudden dip? Perhaps it was the fact that he was bored. This wasn't an often occurrence, and he wasn't quite sure for the reason, but he knew that he was officially and extremely... bored. I could really use some help figuring out what cats I would like to hang around now, the tom thought with a sigh. He was not yet an apprentice, so he would feel awkward finding a cat who was quite a bit older then him and asking them if they would like to play. And he was too old for the very young kits, though he wouldn't have minded a playmate of significantly younger age at that moment. Even an older playmate might have been nice.

That was, just until they decided that they got bored of him. That was the problem, the kink that Aspenkit had found when deciding to spend time with older cats...they tended to get bored of a mere kit pretty easily. He wasn't just some cat to be thrown away, he wanted them to accept him! It wasn't always that easy, though. Most of the time it was quite hard, as a matter of fact. Aspenkit wasn't quite sure why he bothered most of the time; did other cats simply not care that he was trying to help them feel better, that he was trying to be a friend to them? Well. There are always the cats who don't have many friends, who are more then grateful. He thought with a sigh. Aspenkit himself had quite a few friends, though he preferred to keep that knowledge to himself. Not everyone wanted to be friends with someone who already had a lot of friends...but Aspenkit wanted to be a friend to all, someone that any cat could come to and he would be there.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 28th, 2017 at 11:22 AM.
Old February 28th, 2017, 03:24 PM

My Mood: Amused

Infernosky was surprised they hadn't run into a patrol yet. Still, her pawsteps were tense and here senses were alert; always on guard. Her body instinctively lowered a few inches in a wary stalk, and her two friends behind her did the same. The scent of Windclan cats was apparent to the trio now; nobody made a sound. Jitterbug tried to keep from, well, jittering, and Russel reassured her by supporting her scrawny bodice with his own large build. They were slowly approaching the Windclan camp entrance, until Infernosky haulted suddenly. Her forest green irises were almost icy as she stared through the underbrush, sunlight dappling her fur like sparks of fire on her red pelt.

"...Are we gonna go in?" Jitterbug whispered.

Infernosky resisted the urge to roll her eyes, and responded in a whisper barely audible to even the two cats with her, "In a moment, I just want to make sure it's safe to go in...if there's any hostile cats, we could be under a blind attack. We have to approach this carefully...one false move, and--"

Before Infernosky could finish, Jitterbug, as she was shuffling around for a better look into the camp, tripped over a bulging tree root, and, violently rustling the leaves from her crash, took a tumble into the main entrance-way of the camp. Infernosky hissed in frustration, and leaped after her. Her first reaction was to pull Jitterbug back into the hiding place, but she knew it was too late. The noise was obvious, and all present eyes would be on them. At least, that's what she assumed. If they were lucky, maybe nobody would notice. Standing next to a flustered Jitterbug, she looked into the camp, searching for any cats she recognized...particularly Dapplestar, Twilightsky and Swallowsong. This entire time, Infernosky's consistent prayer was that the three cats that had been her family for almost her entire would still be here, waiting. But she didn't see them. Unsure of what to do now, Russel, Infernosky, and Jitterbug all stood there awkwardly in the Windclan entrance.

Last edited by InfernoFlicker; February 28th, 2017 at 03:25 PM.
Old February 28th, 2017, 05:05 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Moonpaw grinned as her uncle reminded her that he understood more than met the eye of the position she was. On one paw, she wanted to help her uncle as much as she could, and learn everything she could from him. But on the other, running free across the moor, and one day maybe running into battle... the thought of claws and teeth somewhat still frightened the young apprentice, but with her training she was sure to be prepared well. "Well, I'll still sneak in every once in awhile," she promised, nodding her head as she spoke. Keeping her uncles gaze, she shrugged with a innocent looking smile on her face. "Besides, Winterwisp will be glad to be rid of me, I'm sure." She laughed at the last part, knowing that neither Surgestorm nor Leopardpaw would truly understand how true it was.

At the change of topics, Moonpaw's ears perked up, a flash of excitement sweeping across her soft face. Yes! she thought, the adrenaline already pumping through her veins at the thought of running wild and free by her uncle's side. "Maybe we could even drag Swiftflight out too! He needs to stay in shape," she purred, a smile coming over her delicate features as she thought of her father, who was probably lounging around or eating somewhere. Rarely had all three of them hung out, not since the first few times her dad had taken her to see Surgestorm when she was just a small kitten. She missed it, and made a note in her head to make it happen before her warrior apprentice duties ate up too much of her time.

The young apprentice looked over, watching her uncle as he finished examining Leopardpaw's healing break. "I'm glad it wasn't anything worse than a break," she mewed, looking up to smile at her friend. Her heart had raced with fear when she'd first spotted Leopardpaw come in, and was glad she hadn't been alone sorting herbs and that Surgestorm had been able to help her. As her uncle stated that no more dares were to be completed, Moonpaw nodded eagerly, holding her friends gaze. "Yeah, and if I so much as catch you glancing at it, well... bad things will happen," she ended, before grinning. It was hard for Moonpaw to be mean or daunting, even when everyone there knew it was teasing. The she-cat just chuckled at herself before glancing around.

A shock was sent down her spine as Moonpaw picked up her friends next words. Me? Surgestorm's apprentice? That's ridiculous! "Oh! Heh, I think there are much better cats suited for the job. I can get flustered sometimes with too much on my paws," she began, her ears heating up as she looked back and forth between Leopardpaw and Surgestorm. "Besides," she continued, dropping her gaze to her paws as she drew circles in the dirt beneath her, "I already started my warrior training." A small shrug came from her shoulders as she glanced up, offering a sheepish grin to both of her companions. A realization lit up her gaze and she cast a glanced towards her uncle, a smile on her face. "Plus, you're way too young to take on an apprentice anyhow. You still have lots of moons left as WindClan's medicine cat," she told him, and there was some unknown tone underlying her voice. Of course she wasn't a mouse-brain; she knew that eventually, one day, her uncle and father would no longer be here with her. But that thought made her heart ache more than the worse injury she could imagine, and since Moonpaw had never really been good at concealing her emotions, every thought that crossed through her brain shone clearly in her eyes as she stared at her uncle.

Giving her fur a shake, Moonpaw stood up and looked at the herbs, waving her tail as if to dismiss the subject all together. "But let's focus! We've got a stack of herbs and empty shelves. Leopardpaw, you wanna start on those over there and I'll tackle these ones? And Surgestorm, maybe you could use that handy tail of yours and do some sweeping?" she began, looking around and smiling. She normally wasn't the one to take charge like that, but she desperately had wanted the conversation off the topic of Surgestorm's apprentice. Was she going to deny that her heart's one true desire was to immerse herself in the world of herbs? Of course not. But there was no way she was going to share that, at least not yet. She wanted to give warrior training a try before she completely dismissed it from her future.

(...you guys gave me a lot to work with I'm sorry ;w; )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

"Don't be silly! You'd be the best ever!" she meowed, pawing Moon's nose. "Wait, Surge, do you have anyone in mind? Like, maybe you could pick my sibling Spiderkit, or take on Yewpaw or Juniperkit! There are so many people you could pick!" she meowed. Except me, of course... she thought. She truly believed he'd give her right back up if he took her on, and to top it off her mentor now barely can even handle her let alone Surgestorm, and the tom had already done so much for her she couldnt bother him on a daily. Although she would love to live in the den, the smell of herbs and spices and seeds. It was hert wonderland. Everything was just curiouser and curiouser. But this curious molly was also a mischievous and cunning troublemakwer, and she could get Surge in trouble with her stupid stunts.

Although she found herself unable, she knew in her heart Moonpaw could do it. She's been in the den since she was a kit! She knew the herbs by heart and could recite them to the whole clan, plus she was obviously a quick learner! But so was Leopard, and she was also tough and stubborn, and she could use her cunning ways to her advantage, however she doesn't know how yet. She couldn't, wouldn't dare ask, since that is against the rules of the clan.

On that thought she turned to Surgestorm and gave a smile. "You'll know who to pick I'm sure, but make sure you make the right choice. Wouldn't want a troublemaker like me as your apprentice. Pick Moon or someone like her!" She purred and licked Moonpaw's head kindly.

{On mobile, not bolding quotes sorry}
(*Silently dies* I can't write that much XD)

At the mention of Swiftflight, Surgestorm's whole body seemed to tense up with excitement, his eyes lighting up at the thought of his brother. They hadn't gotten a chance to have a really good talk in quite a while, and the thought of haning out with him was very pleasing. "Yeah, we definitely should drag him out of camp sometime," He agreed with a nod, grinning.

Surgestorm watched the exchange between the two curiously, his pale yellow eyes a swirl of emotion. He was clueless, however, when it came to those who wanted to be his apprentice and those who didn't. The tom would definitely need somebody to come to him and ask to be his apprentice, if he was ever to get one. "There are quite a lot of promising cats out there, especially both of you, but it's convincing you or them not to want to become warriors that's the problem," He meowed seriously, looking first at Moonpaw and then at Leopardpaw. "To be honest, I would've rather became a warrior, not that I don't like being a medicine cat and all. I stuck around because I made a commitment."

"But, yeah, that's true. Maybe it's a bit early," He meowed after a moment, and then went along with the subject change without blinking an eye. The medicine cat didn't want to think about growing older and eventually- he shuddered at just beginning to think of it. Even though he believed in StarClan and knew firsthand how wonderful it was there, he definitely didn't want to leave his family and home anytime soon.

"Yeah yeahhhh..." He meowed slowly to Moonpaw, a slight pout apparent on his face. The tom hated cleaning up more than anything else, and was sure that if his niece didn't hang around so much, his den would look like a pig sty. Dragging his paws, he began to sweep with long strokes of his fluffy tail, making a face as half the dust is collected into the dark fur.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Closed Thread