Today 12:20 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 12:15 AM

Old January 14th, 2019, 06:20 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Caramel's Alleyway (open to all)

Caramel lives here in a hole in one of the walls, leading to a warm sandy vent. She scraps for food, along with catching the occasional rat. She lives next to a cafe and a large victorian style three level house.

Last edited by .:<Ghoulie>:.; January 15th, 2019 at 06:04 PM.
Old January 14th, 2019, 06:23 PM
I'm a group of stars

Default Re: Caramel's Alleyway (open to all)

@Miss Bliss

Caramel wormed her way out if the hole behind the trashcan and, with a mighty leap, managed to get to the edge of an open one to balance on it. She fished for some food and triumphantly pulled out a half finished chicken leg, and some bacon to eat. The caramel colored tortoiseshell then jumped off again to eat in the alleyway.

Last edited by .:<Ghoulie>:.; February 7th, 2019 at 11:59 AM.
Old January 15th, 2019, 08:13 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+Pancake+~ View Post
@Miss Bliss

Caramel wormed her way out if the hole behind the trashcan and, with a mighty leap, managed to get to the edge of an open one to balance on it. She pulled out a half finished chicken leg, and some bacon to eat. The caramel colored tortoiseshell then jumped off again to eat in the alleyway.
Scooter walked through the alleyway in search for food. He hadn't eaten for days due to being chased out everywhere he went. The tom stopped, hearing another cat. A scent hit his nose and he backed up. "Why is there cats everywhere I go.", he mumbled to himself.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; January 15th, 2019 at 08:14 AM.
Old January 15th, 2019, 06:03 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bliss View Post

Scooter walked through the alleyway in search for food. He hadn't eaten for days due to being chased out everywhere he went. The tom stopped, hearing another cat. A scent hit his nose and he backed up. "Why is there cats everywhere I go.", he mumbled to himself.
"You know, you can just eat here, there's enough to go around." She said, looking at the large red cat. Caramel's brown and pale brown fur glimmered in the late morning sunlight that managed to get through the slight gap in the roof and one of the twoleg's rooftop gardens. She stretched her legs and took another mighty leap leading up to the trashcan and tore through the cafe next door's trash, to find a fully uneaten coffee cake. It was a large slice, and she could smell the cinnamon scent coming off of it sharply, even after being put in the trash.
"Here," She said, crumbs shooting out of the slice of cake as she faced him carrying it. Caramel set it down on the ground gently and grabbed her share of food. 'Huh, this bacon is caramelized!' she though and shrugged, tasting the delicious maple syrup on the bacon in her mouth. She set those down as well, lining them up between them. "You can have the first choice. I don't really care."
Old February 3rd, 2019, 08:27 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Virgo:. View Post
"You know, you can just eat here, there's enough to go around." She said, looking at the large red cat. Caramel's brown and pale brown fur glimmered in the late morning sunlight that managed to get through the slight gap in the roof and one of the twoleg's rooftop gardens. She stretched her legs and took another mighty leap leading up to the trashcan and tore through the cafe next door's trash, to find a fully uneaten coffee cake. It was a large slice, and she could smell the cinnamon scent coming off of it sharply, even after being put in the trash.
"Here," She said, crumbs shooting out of the slice of cake as she faced him carrying it. Caramel set it down on the ground gently and grabbed her share of food. 'Huh, this bacon is caramelized!' she though and shrugged, tasting the delicious maple syrup on the bacon in her mouth. She set those down as well, lining them up between them. "You can have the first choice. I don't really care."
(Can I join? :3)

Butterbean picked his way carefully through the alleyway. Was that...BACON?! He does quickly through the alleyway, as fast as his kit legs could carry him. " Ooh! Ooh! Wazzat? " He asked a she-cat excitedly, looking down and across at what was the bacon.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old February 7th, 2019, 11:58 AM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
(Can I join? :3)

Butterbean picked his way carefully through the alleyway. Was that...BACON?! He does quickly through the alleyway, as fast as his kit legs could carry him. " Ooh! Ooh! Wazzat? " He asked a she-cat excitedly, looking down and across at what was the bacon.
(Of course! HES SO ADOWABLE )

The Slightly smaller than average jumped at the kit hurtling through the alleyway. Caramel smirked at how excited the kit was, and answered his question. "Its caramelized bacon. It has a maple syrup coating on the outside" She answered and broke it in half. She pushed half of it towards the kit and took the other half inside her mouth, chewing on it.
Old February 7th, 2019, 07:15 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Virgo:. View Post
(Of course! HES SO ADOWABLE )

The Slightly smaller than average jumped at the kit hurtling through the alleyway. Caramel smirked at how excited the kit was, and answered his question. "Its caramelized bacon. It has a maple syrup coating on the outside" She answered and broke it in half. She pushed half of it towards the kit and took the other half inside her mouth, chewing on it.
(Thank you! Your cat is so lovely and nice! )

"Oooh!" Butterbean mewed excitedly. He glanced at the she-cat, he liked her already! He sniffed at the bacon she had offered, and ate it up hungrily. " What's your name? Mine's Butterbean! " He chirped happily. This bacon was so good! " Oh! And thanks for the bacon, that's so nice of you, miss! " He added hastily.

@.:Virgo:.
@Blissy

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; February 7th, 2019 at 07:17 PM.
Old February 9th, 2019, 05:18 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
(Thank you! Your cat is so lovely and nice! )

"Oooh!" Butterbean mewed excitedly. He glanced at the she-cat, he liked her already! He sniffed at the bacon she had offered, and ate it up hungrily. " What's your name? Mine's Butterbean! " He chirped happily. This bacon was so good! " Oh! And thanks for the bacon, that's so nice of you, miss! " He added hastily.

@.:Virgo:.
@Blissy
"My name is Caramel, and your welcome for the bacon. I have plenty of food." The caramel colored tortie replied, nodding towards the kitten, "Nice to meet you, Butterbean."
Old February 9th, 2019, 06:01 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

(@.:Virgo.: @Blissy @Lilyfur2 Y'all mind if I hop in here?)
Java yawned as he walked through the Twolegplace. The large tom was tired; his muscles ached, his legs hurt, and his stomach was growling so loud he was surprised he hadn't woken up half the neighborhood. Mistake to stay up so late, he thought with a grimace. Should've listened to the others...
The sound of voices reached his brown ears and he blinked. Following the noise, his fuzzy white tail twitching every once in a while, he came upon the source: a group of three cat, sitting on a rooftop where some Twolegs kept their herbs. He darted quickly under a bush, and the sharp-edged leaves scratched at his brown and white pelt. What were they doing? And that smell... was that... food?

Last edited by dino.; February 9th, 2019 at 06:05 PM.
Old February 9th, 2019, 06:39 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

*i hope yall don't mind me barging in here*

artemis's head ached with all of the sounds of the twoleg place. she was more or less accustomed to it, as she'd lived around here her entire life, but nevertheless sometimes the many noises and sounds nauseated her. the female took a big breath of air, not exactly fresh, and smelled the delicious scent of food. there was a mix of cats, but artemis figured it was probably just a group of kittypets. most of the kittypets she'd met were more on the friendly side, so artemis figured she should go investigate the scent of food. her stomach growled in agreement at the thought of eating. the loner swiftly climbed a twoleg house, spotting three cats from her position atop a rooftop. down below sat another cat watching, and artemis's whiskers twitched. should i go? she wondered hesitantly, glancing from the group to the lone cat.
i’m smiling too”

---

Last edited by panchiko; February 9th, 2019 at 06:40 PM.