Closed Thread

Old April 3rd, 2020, 08:20 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ⭐ PUPPY CHOW! ⭐

@RedHead @Kitty Mama @SilentLamb

EYES! Celandine!

She didn't have any!

She cursed herself. "I can help your eyes as soon as I get the herbs. Where else?" Otterstone sniffed at Quailsnap. She could help this tom.

She lapped at his wounds, stroking dandelion poultice into his wounds. Quailsnap wouldn't die under her watch. She took a good chunk of her spiderweb supply and applying it to his wounds. What else could she do???

"Lay down, rest."

She needed a cat to run to Omenshade for her. See what herbs her apprentice had grabbed and how she could use them.

"Sootpaw! Who's the fastest here?" She asked. "Is it you? You're young friend? Tell me. It's important."
Old April 3rd, 2020, 08:21 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

@SilentLamb
Wormbite would simply just give a nod to Gentlethunder. "I have no plans to, " He replied to Sootpaw-- leading the tom a little ways from Gentlefeather. He took his position back as the rear guard. "Focus on protecting the injured until more instructions, " He mew. He paused for a moment. Where was Lionstar?

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 3rd, 2020, 08:24 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @RedHead @CheetahPelt ]

Goosepaw felt like he wanted to throw up. He'd ran into this battle, thinking it would be nothing but a noble, easy defense against the things that had driven WindClan out. But it had been foolish and naive to think such things, and now the reality of the situation was crashing down on him.
Here was a cat who might never see or walk the same again, if he even lived. Dammit, dammit! Clenching his jaw, determined not to fail Otterstone or Quailsnap or anyone, for that matter, he supported Quailsnap's weight back to Otterstone's area. "Here he is," he called to her. His stomach twisted. "He... he says one of the coyotes managed to get his eyes. And his leg is pretty messed up, too." That was putting it lightly.
"Lay down here," he murmured to Quailsnap, stopping at a spot that was close enough to Otterstone yet far away enough from the other wounded cats so as not to disturb them. "You're going to be okay, I promise. Everything is... everything is going to be okay." His voice trembled and hitched at the last word, and so he snapped his jaws shut, not wanting to risk another sentence.
Quickly he turned his attention back to Ottershade. "What herbs do you need? Tell me what it looks like, I can try my best to find it."

Last edited by dino.; April 3rd, 2020 at 08:25 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 08:25 PM
Good boi in quarantine 😷

My Mood: Happy

Emberfang awoke again. "Ugh... Why did I have to be so stupid to attack that coyote on my own!" he muttered. "O-Otterstone[ @CheetahPelt ]... do I have any permanent injuries?" His eyes were starting to go black again, but he stopped himself from going unconscious... he needed to hear an answer.

Pet's name: Juicy
Just a good boi, doing good boi things, as always!
My warriors! (It has all of my cats and info about them.)

Seriously... what did you think was going to be in here?
Old April 3rd, 2020, 08:30 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

@Slushie @CheetahPelt
Wormbite turned his head to Otterstone then Goosepaw. "I'll help out too. " He mewed-- "I won't be much help with finding them but I can at act as an guard while you look, "

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 3rd, 2020, 08:30 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Pebblepaw had just stood there dumb-founded as he watched one of his clan-mates come in from the side and launch themselves at the coyote. His chest was hurting. Tightening with each labored breath. Grief was pushing it's way from his throat in the form of a long-drawn out wail. Please don't be dead, please don't be dead. As Sassafrasfire made their way over to Pebble, the apprentice would only stare at them with wide saucer eyes.

"I- I- U- I.." Finally, he seemed to manage to get a grip on himself. He quickly nodded in confirmation to their question before pointing his muzzle over to Cherrypounce, "We need to help her!" Racing over to stand beside his friend, the lump in Pebblepaw's throat only grew and it felt like he was suffocating. Suffocating... again... Graypaw. The sadness he had felt when Pigeonpaw called him over with a wail, seeing their brother's lifeless body. Choking back a sob, Pebblepaw would turn to see if Sassafras had followed him. If they had, he would take a hold of Cherry's scruff and start dragging her body.

"Helf me wif this?" He would give Sassafrasfire a pleading look, mumbling through a mouthful of fur. Despite being quite fat, there was the tiniest bit of muscle under all that chub! Dragging Cherrypounce would be no big deal, but really, Pebble just wanted some comfort in the company of others right now.

@Wolfie
Cherrypounce's vision blurred more as she was flung landing roughly, the wind knocked out of her chest. The world was a blur, she was numb, yet also in so much pain. Her wounds stung like fire and all of the life was drained from her baby blue eyes and were replaced with the whites of the back of her eyes as they slowly rolled back, slowly she lost all consciousness.

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old April 3rd, 2020, 08:31 PM

My Mood: Fine

@CheetahPelt
Silverfrost limped towards Otterstone, a long slash on her side slowly bleeding but not seriously. "Is there anything I can help you with, Otterstone?" she asked the medicine cat. She was too injured to fight, but she could tell Otterstone needed assistance with so many cats injured.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 08:32 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

A groan escaped Fennelnose's half-parted maw as they let themself be dragged back to safety. Wasn't like they could do anything about it, anyway.

This sucked. The poultice on their wounds stung, and those new scrapes they got were beginning to burn. "'ppreciate the help," they mumbled to Otterstone and Owlflight. Totally given up on trying to stand, they looked out into the clearing to see how the others were faring.

@CheetahPelt @Wings

- - -

Sagehawk cheered when the coyote ran off. One down, only a few left to go! Gentlethunder was taking Brightwhisker to safety, so they were okay.. but how was everyone else? He gave the clearing a quick once-over, checking if any cats were in desperate need of help, then went to join the defense line for the medicine cats. That sudden attack he had performed left him a little breathless, and all that adrenaline was finally catching up to him. Sagehawk scratched his paws against the dirt.

His pelt prickled with nervousness as he looked at all the wounded cats. He had gotten off scot-free, but others...

"Uhh," he looked between Otterstone and Omenshade, "If either of you guys need help, I can do-- I can help out a little." There were enough cats here that it probably wasn't needed, but he still wanted to offer himself just in case.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; April 3rd, 2020 at 08:43 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 08:42 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@CheetahPelt @x ghostie
Following Wormbite but hearing otterstone " maybe wormbite?? But I'll still do it. what ya need?" he meowed . Overhearing wormbite "I'll do it if wormbites busy with helping goosepaw" he added in. " if your fine with that?" he asked.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 3rd, 2020, 08:42 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Owlflight scooped up the Golden rod stems in his mouth and started munching on them. They were bitter tasting but he soon got used to it. A little while later he was done. "Done!" He mumbled through the paste in his mouth. "Where do you want me to put it again?" He didn't recall her saying where to put the paste once chewed.
@CheetahPelt
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Closed Thread