Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old April 16th, 2021, 10:56 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default (OPEN) Alley of the Viper

Viper sat on top of the dumpster in her alley. It was quite a nice seat, though it would be nicer to sink her claws in the the flesh of a cat... So psycho, Viper. Her beautiful golden-brown fur was caught in the sunlight, making her look like a golden statue, her favorite effect. Like treasure... Mm, treasure.

She glanced at her pile of skulls. It made her look like quite a crazy-killer, but if it kept annoying kittypets who had no business in her alley, or in her life, out, then well, it was worth it. For every cat she killed, a skull was added to the pile. A strange decoration theme, no doubt, but efficient and in her opinion, deliciously creepy.

@Moonpatch
Old April 16th, 2021, 11:08 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: (OPEN) Alley of the Viper

Hutch's paws pattered lightly on the concrete as he traipsed along, his fluffy tail high over his back. It was such a nice day today, and he was only really looking at the sky as he walked, left, right, turning wherever it was necessary or suited his fancy. The young tom knew he would have to go back to his housefolk at nightfall, but he could explore for now! It was fun, looking around. He didn't talk much, but that was fine by him. It was just nice to be out of the twoleg den occasionally. @-Skyfall-
Old April 16th, 2021, 11:09 AM
Teen romance

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Skyfall- View Post
Viper sat on top of the dumpster in her alley. It was quite a nice seat, though it would be nicer to sink her claws in the the flesh of a cat... So psycho, Viper. Her beautiful golden-brown fur was caught in the sunlight, making her look like a golden statue, her favorite effect. Like treasure... Mm, treasure.

She glanced at her pile of skulls. It made her look like quite a crazy-killer, but if it kept annoying kittypets who had no business in her alley, or in her life, out, then well, it was worth it. For every cat she killed, a skull was added to the pile. A strange decoration theme, no doubt, but efficient and in her opinion, deliciously creepy.

@Moonpatch
Here’s what he looks like http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ictureid=20891)
Fox padding away from the boring she cat thief ended up walking right into vipers alley. Oh great another psychopath just like my mother he rolled his eyes in annoyance. Fox turned around and began walking away his long legs and unusual shaped body indicated he was a hybrid of some sort. ( part fox ) Fox stopped suddenly and wipped around. Why are you in deathclan territory he spat. His cold amber eyes full of bloodlust and curiosity.
Old April 16th, 2021, 11:28 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

@Moonpatch

Viper rolled her eyes at Fox, not intimidated like, at ALL. Just a pathetic kitty. ¨Actually, this is MY territory.¨
@gs29513

Viper pricked her ears. Potential customer or... victim? She unsheathed her claws, and watched the cat. Ugh, kittypet.

Last edited by poppy; April 16th, 2021 at 12:15 PM.
Old April 16th, 2021, 12:20 PM
Teen romance

Quote:
@Moonpatch

Viper rolled her eyes at Fox, not intimidated like, at ALL. Just a pathetic kitty. ¨Actually, this is MY territory.¨
@gs29513

Viper pricked her ears. Potential customer or... victim? She unsheathed her claws, and watched the cat. Ugh, kittypet.
Fox yowled and two more cat like hybrids stepped out from the corner of the building. I’m fox this is wolf he nodded to a large gray she cat with blood covering her pelt and that’s coyote he nodded to another Tom about his size. Now we don’t want any trouble we just want you to tell us why your here he glanced at the small meak pile of bones next the the she cat and scoffed. The bone pile has at least ten times as much as that
Old April 16th, 2021, 12:33 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

All of a sudden, there seemed to be quite a few cats here. Hutch looked around nervously, his fur puffing as he took in the strange three cats. Something was wrong with them, but he wasn't going to get into that now. Taking a quick step backwards, he mewed hastily You seem busy, I'll leave now if you don't mind. it sounded awkward, but he didn't want to stick around. @-Skyfall- @Moonpatch
Old April 16th, 2021, 01:15 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
All of a sudden, there seemed to be quite a few cats here. Hutch looked around nervously, his fur puffing as he took in the strange three cats. Something was wrong with them, but he wasn't going to get into that now. Taking a quick step backwards, he mewed hastily You seem busy, I'll leave now if you don't mind. it sounded awkward, but he didn't want to stick around. @-Skyfall- @Moonpatch

Viper tipped her head to the side, eyes glinting with unreadable emotions. ¨Why not stay? I don´t bite?¨ She purred softly. If she wanted him to be a customer, then perhaps kindness was the way to go. Gross, but whatever.
Old April 16th, 2021, 01:17 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonpatch View Post

Fox yowled and two more cat like hybrids stepped out from the corner of the building. I’m fox this is wolf he nodded to a large gray she cat with blood covering her pelt and that’s coyote he nodded to another Tom about his size. Now we don’t want any trouble we just want you to tell us why your here he glanced at the small meak pile of bones next the the she cat and scoffed. The bone pile has at least ten times as much as that
¨Congratulations.¨ Viper said dryly, rolling her eyes. ¨It is so nice to meet you, but you should be leaving now. Unless...¨ She flicked her tail, scraping her long claws on the ground. ¨You can stay, and see why they call me Viper.¨ Her claws glittered with a dark liquid on the tips. Not blood, but something else...
Old April 26th, 2021, 07:07 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

@Sagun
Old April 27th, 2021, 06:40 AM
Teen romance

Quote:
¨Congratulations.¨ Viper said dryly, rolling her eyes. ¨It is so nice to meet you, but you should be leaving now. Unless...¨ She flicked her tail, scraping her long claws on the ground. ¨You can stay, and see why they call me Viper.¨ Her claws glittered with a dark liquid on the tips. Not blood, but something else...
||fox||
Fox rolled his eyes well well look who’s trying to pick a fight with a fox he snapped his pelt burned a Firey gold in the sunlight almost making him look like a god. His orange and white tail lashed behind him in annoyance. She’s just a stupid little fur ball he hissed to himself.
||wolf||
While all this was happening wolf had sat down and was licking her fur clean of the blood. Her claws where probably a bit longer that vipers and her stare is enough to kill a dog. Her cold amber eyes glinted and a shadow of sadness covered her vision then it was gone.what could a kittypet want in our territory she mewed coldly.
|| coyote ||
Coyote looked around in disgust nice home it reeks of kittypet he meowed teasingly