Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old March 11th, 2021, 06:20 PM

My Mood: Lonely
Default Re: Bone's Prisoner

@-Skyfall-
Bone watched Rat lock her back up. "She had her chance. If she hasn't died of blood loss by tomorrow morning, I will kill her myself." He told Tundra, who nodded.

Last edited by nevvy; March 11th, 2021 at 07:39 PM.
Old March 11th, 2021, 06:21 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Bone's Prisoner (CLOSED FOR NOW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Raven~ View Post
@-Skyfall-
Bone watched Rat lock her back up. "She had her chance. If she hasn't died of blood loss by tomorrow morning, I will kill her myself." He told Tundra, who nodded.
Kali felt dizzy and weak, her muscles were sore and the wounds felt like her fur was on fire.
Old March 11th, 2021, 07:36 PM

@-Skyfall-

He glared down at her, then jumped up into his den and went to sleep.
Old March 11th, 2021, 07:38 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Raven~ View Post
@-Skyfall-

He glared down at her, then jumped up into his den and went to sleep.
Kali blinked up at the sky, looking at the stars. "Please, someone help...." She murmured.
Old March 16th, 2021, 05:50 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: (HELP) Bone's Prisoner

Pit had been looking for cats, this time with Tiny because he wanted to get her involved in things a bit more, and it seemed they had found some. At first he padded confidently forward, but as the scent of blood overwhelmed his nostrils he moved more cautiously, until he was slinking along the ground. As he rounded a corner, he was able to take in the full scene. There were at least three cats, a large chunk of scent drifting from a den, but the main smell was blood, blood everywhere. Come on Tiny. he hissed quietly, hoping to leave everycat asleep for now. Slinking towards what he imagined to be a dead cat he was shocked to see she was still alive. She was stuck though, and she was bleeding a LOT. Before he attempted to experiment with getting the thing open, he asked quietly What happened? Do you want out? Maybe this was a safety thing, to keep badgers away.
---------------------------
Tiny did not know how Pit could be so calm, walking into an area with loads of cats that smelled like blood. She had always thought of Nala as the courageous one, but perhaps his trust in the rest of the world was brave as well. As he approached the cage she stayed tight behind him, watching the den with claws unsheathed. She would let him do the talking. @-Skyfall-
Old March 21st, 2021, 05:13 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

@gs29513

Kali opened her eyes, too weak and tired to bother trying to raise her head. She saw the silhouette The younger cat looked terrified, and Kali couldn't blame her. She herself wasn't very comfortable here, to say the least. "Yes, please." She said hoarsely, and cleared her throat softly. This was disgraceful, how weak she looked right now. But Kali didn't care, this was probably her least chance to escape Bone's camp. Last chance to survive.
Old March 21st, 2021, 05:46 PM
You're stuck with me

Sneaking a quick look at the den again Pit set to trying to open the trap. Pawing at the top of what seemed like the door he only succeeded in giving his paws a few abrasions. Spotting what seemed like a thing sticking out to the side he pawed it firmly, jumping back with surprise as it let out a loud creak. Tiny. Keep an eye on the den. he hissed softly, hoping that the noise hadn't alerted whoever had done this to her. It had to be a cat, no twolegs had been here. Peering at the trap he saw that it had opened slightly and he pawed the stick again, pleased to see it move slightly again.
------------------
Tiny jumped at the creaking sound, moving cautiously towards the den. There were snoring sounds that made her feel a bit better, but this was still way, way dangerous. There had to be some very bad cats around for the she-cat to still be stuck where she was in such an awful state. @-Skyfall-
Old March 21st, 2021, 07:19 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Sneaking a quick look at the den again Pit set to trying to open the trap. Pawing at the top of what seemed like the door he only succeeded in giving his paws a few abrasions. Spotting what seemed like a thing sticking out to the side he pawed it firmly, jumping back with surprise as it let out a loud creak. Tiny. Keep an eye on the den. he hissed softly, hoping that the noise hadn't alerted whoever had done this to her. It had to be a cat, no twolegs had been here. Peering at the trap he saw that it had opened slightly and he pawed the stick again, pleased to see it move slightly again.
------------------
Tiny jumped at the creaking sound, moving cautiously towards the den. There were snoring sounds that made her feel a bit better, but this was still way, way dangerous. There had to be some very bad cats around for the she-cat to still be stuck where she was in such an awful state. @-Skyfall-

(idk where @~Raven~ is)

Kali glanced at the den nervously, terrified that Bone would hear, or one of his cats, and these two cats would be hurt, or end up like her. She tried to push from her side, but her strength was limited, especially in her condition. Still, it wouldn't hurt to help. "If this doesn't open soon, you and your friend should leave." She whispered. "If Bone finds you..."
Old March 21st, 2021, 07:32 PM
You're stuck with me

(They haven't been on for 10 days. We can wait if you want.)
Pulling on the thing again, giving it his full attention and weight, Pit was glad Tiny was with him and not any other cat. He didn't want anything to happen to any of his family members, but he knew Tiny could handle herself in a fight. Nala could too, but he couldn't help but feel she might leave this cat. He had no intention of doing so however. Shoving harder and harder he felt the thing move more and more, until eventually, more quietly than he had expected, the door sprang open, catching him on the chin.

Grunting he fell back a bit but recovered quickly, hissing to the she-cat Come on, get out of there. We've got to leave quick. Waving his tail to Tiny as well he glanced nervously towards the den.
----------------
Tiny was more than happy to bound back to Pit and the cat, noting with a thread of revolt how awful the cat looked. Hardly looked likely to live, let alone be useful again, but that was her dad for you. He always had to help anyone, and while it was annoying at times it did occasionally pay off. Like that Blue cat. He knew how to heal, and that was about as useful as you could get despite his advanced age. @-Skyfall-
Old March 22nd, 2021, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
(They haven't been on for 10 days. We can wait if you want.)
Pulling on the thing again, giving it his full attention and weight, Pit was glad Tiny was with him and not any other cat. He didn't want anything to happen to any of his family members, but he knew Tiny could handle herself in a fight. Nala could too, but he couldn't help but feel she might leave this cat. He had no intention of doing so however. Shoving harder and harder he felt the thing move more and more, until eventually, more quietly than he had expected, the door sprang open, catching him on the chin.

Grunting he fell back a bit but recovered quickly, hissing to the she-cat Come on, get out of there. We've got to leave quick. Waving his tail to Tiny as well he glanced nervously towards the den.
----------------
Tiny was more than happy to bound back to Pit and the cat, noting with a thread of revolt how awful the cat looked. Hardly looked likely to live, let alone be useful again, but that was her dad for you. He always had to help anyone, and while it was annoying at times it did occasionally pay off. Like that Blue cat. He knew how to heal, and that was about as useful as you could get despite his advanced age. @-Skyfall-
@-Skyfall-

(I see we have a rescuer >:3)

Tundra woke up. She heard a sound out by the prisoner's cage. It was dark outside. Surely that cat had no strength to move around? In her opinion, it was disgusting to treat a cat like that, but what could she do? She was bound to Bone's leadership, so she must do something. "Adder." She hissed, nudging her friend. He groaned, blinking up at her. "What?! I had this really great dream..."

"The prisoner is making racket. Come on." The small silver and white she-cat stepped out of the den, and almost immediately she knew something was wrong. There was two cats messing with the cage! "Hey!" She hissed, bristling, not loud enough for Bone or Rat to hear, though. Tundra wanted to try and chase these cats off before Bone woke up.