Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old November 2nd, 2023, 01:21 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Reaching Stones Valley

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ [ COWTUFT ‼ ] ˚。⋆ ༘˚✧
┆彡 THE GENTLE GIANT
| WINDCLAN'S MEDICINE CAT | 27 MOONS ✮✮✮
✩。°°。✩ he . . him ➔ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears. scars cover his neck. x-marks on his shoulders and his left hindleg is covered in burn scars
╭₊˚purrks﹕monkey's paw, the collector, herb knowledge, kitty softpaws ₊˚੭
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧─ ────✧₊∘∘₊✧──────

Oh, goodness. Cowtuft was tired. Despite sending out patrols for herbs he decided to look for a few on his own. Perhaps, a few new ones. WindClan's lands were suffering and he did not wish to contribute to the overplucking further. WindClan was in Lightningstorm's paws and he trusted her to handle any required treatments. He hadn't quite been ,, this far before from his home. He wasn't sure where he was in particular. It was a large hilly field with .. flat stones -- they had marks on them, and the strong scent of flowers was in the air. Cowtuft has never seen a Twoleg before but he's heard tales of them. Furless creatures but not quite.

Many clan cats called them vicious but Sheepgrowl always assured Cowtuft not all of them were. In a strange place like this they paid no mind to the splotched tom. They seemed,, so sad. There were also flowers in front of the stones. Like an offering. It reminded him of Starry Meadow. He supposed Twolegs had their own ancestors, didn't they?

Unfortunately, Cowtuft would be taking a few of the offerings. Respectfully. He made sure to not disturb any of the Twolegs and didn't take all of the offerings. Only a few before he decided to head back home with a mouthful of herbs.
[ +3 tansy, +4 feverfew, +1 yarrow ]

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old November 27th, 2023, 12:24 PM

Gender: Who knows, but I prefer feminine or neutral pronouns (She/they)
Bump Policy: I'm usually only active on weekends, depending a bit, but 1 week perferably

The grey clouds hung heavy in the winter sky, and Firefly fought back a shiver as she blinked open her eyes. A human had left a piece of fire enclosed in a small box of clear stone and placed it by a memorial stone. Lantern. A distant memory of what her mother had once said about human-habits floated up. They placed fire in one of these and left them on by the stones sometimes, usually along with some plants they had picked. She had curled around the then-burning and warm lantern for the night, but the winds must have sneaked into the lantern and blown out the small fire.

She stood up, a bit stale after a night spent out in the open, and jumped a little as she noticed a human standing only a few fox-lengths away. Sun and moon, Firefly, you've got to become more aware of your surroundings, she thought to herself, still not used to being out here. She began to back away, slowly, so as not to trigger any possible hunting-instincts of the human, but it just watched her. It was strangely still, and over the aroma of the two flowers it was holding, she could smell the... grief (?) of it. Of course, she had noticed similar scents drifting by in this place, just never this strongly or this close.
She had to suppress a wave of empathy, out here there wouldn't be time for sympathizing with strangers.

But then the human did something unexpected, even for a human, and knelt down as it took out something from a pocket and held out a piece of it. She could smell the sweet scent of meat. Not the usual mouse or vole meat, but still meat. Catiousness fought with curiousness, fear battling against the hunger tearing at her stomach, until she couldn't resist stepping a little bit closer, then a little bit more. Her mouth opened slightly to breathe in the scent, whiskers angling forward to investigate. "Gooood human," she tried, hoping it wouldn't attack her or try to eat her.

Then her jaws closed around what the human was holding, taking it and moving back as quickly as she could. The human flinched a little but seemed more so spooked by her sudden movement than preparing to attack. She eyed the strange one as she chewed what it had given her. The food was sweet and salty at the same time; the familiar, wonderful taste of meat mixed with something light brown and cream-colored that had been around it. The human looked at her for a moment more, before carefully waving its forepaw in the air, standing up, and walking away, completely forgetting to do anything with the two flowers it was carrying.

Strange human, that one.

[ Open to anyone ]

Last edited by Luminous; November 27th, 2023 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Gust fixed a few grammar errors I made in the first post
Old December 2nd, 2023, 08:50 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Rhiannon was very very pregnant the day she went walking to help collect some herbs. It wasnt really approved by Nathaniel, the tom would flip if he knew his mate was heading out in the cold but.... A lady needed to walk! So long cooped up in the house was killing her and she was about to explode if she had to stay! So, a nice short walk in a calm area returning with herbs should be enough to stop the tom from exploding.... Should.

Guess she'd find out! One two three marigold picked and two dandelion on their heels the molly padded off, content in her trip and ready to create a birthing nest for her kits with the energy burnt off.
Old December 29th, 2023, 12:27 PM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Nightspark
RiverClan Head Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

Crossing that sort of small rock pile, Nightspark was greeted by a sight he never did. Stones reaching for the skies, they were... so polished and seemed smooth... But there was also something he didn't liked at ALL.

This place stank death and sadness, and he really didn't liked that... Plus, they were outside of their territory, and in the middle of the Twolegs one.

He sniffed around, listened and looked... Seemed like the coast was clear... But he couldn't trust anything here... He jumped down the rocky wall, landing on the ground claws out.

Check left and right. Clear. Right now he had two mission, gather herbs AND be sure that their medecine cat was safe at ANY TIME.

He asked while keeping an eye on the surroundings. "You asked for catmint, marigold and juniper berries right?"
@silver.
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old December 29th, 2023, 02:38 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 2, agatha kitty, just a scratch [PERM]
186/200

---

Fortunately places like this were familiar to her. Despite having been in Riverclan the past four moons, she was was still pretty comfortable amongst the twoleg dens. Though since coming to Riverclan she hadn't been back here or had known how to get back here, so subconsciously she keeps an eye out for her mother... Would she appear again? Would Tansypaw ever see her again? Who knows. Nonetheless, she follows after Nightspark, silently wondering why Squirrelpaw hadn't bothered to show her face. She would address that later, but for the time being, she was being spoken to! Attention snapping back to the Lionheart, she stares at him with wide eyes, an ear twitching as he speaks.

"That's it, yeah. Catmint would be pretty awesome t'a find and bring back but I ain't sure what we'll be able to find." What even survived the cold of the season, anyway? She would have to do some studying up when she got back home. "Anythin' you're able to find would be helpful really. We... Don't have anything right now. Again."

It was frustrating. No matter how many patrols she sent out they still had nothing. Less and less and despite all the clan activity she couldn't get anyone but the same couple warriors to go out on patrol. Frustrating.

nightspark | @Red Dawn

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old December 29th, 2023, 04:23 PM
When day breaks

Nightspark
RiverClan Head Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

"Alright. I would like to not split up so I can keep an eye on you while collecting the herbs.", the Head Lionheart said, while still looking around. It was his first time near the Twolegs territory, he usually didn't ventured here, as it was across RiverClan borders... This whole place was making him nervous, almost paranoid even as he was looking left and right, stopping time to time to listen and sniff around frequently.

Damn, he would never have guessed that guarding someone in such a place while also searching for things would be that hard... As he went by one of those stones, he sniffed over some herbs, and the distinct perfume that Tansypaw describe filled his nose. "I guess I found some catmint here.", he reported, but turned his head immediately... For a second he thought he heard something but nothing.

"I am becoming paranoid here... StarClan preserve us... Keep the dark present in this place at bay...", he said out loud...

@silver.

The skies are gone.
This red sun...
When day breaks...
Old December 30th, 2023, 12:27 PM
silly little guy

190/200

---

Who knew that the head Lionheart was such a scaredy cat. Unsure stare locked onto him as he sends a prayer up to the star cats, she's suddenly not sure she made the right decision... Hopefully if it came down to it he would do his job and keep her safe... When he's reported that he's found catmint she cannot help the elation she feels. This was the first time she ever has smelled it in person and it definitely smelled just as good as she thought it would! Knowing how dangerous it was to travel out here she might as well stock up...

[ +3 catmint ]

Leaves carefully in her maw, she glances around the space for the other things they were looking for... And then she sees it. a small entrance of sorts leading inside the twoleg den, covered by some kind of clear door, where pots of flowers sit, safe from the harsh winter weather. If she was right then that smelled like... Marigold! Tail shooting straight up, she gestures toward the small entrance with a paw, ignoring how heavily it smelled of dog.

"There! I think that's marigold in there!"

nightspark | @Red Dawn

character bios.
Old January 1st, 2024, 03:38 AM
When day breaks

Nightspark
RiverClan Head Lionheart

Glancing left an right in between the stones, Nightspark turned the head when Tansypaw found some marigold... Unfortunately, it wasn't where he expected it.
A Twoleg nest.
"No way you enter that place. And it smells the dog. Too dangerous. I'll go in." he said, approaching the transparent door before Tansypaw could enter it. StarClan... It wan't smelling the dog, it was stinking the dog in there. "I honnestly wonder how the two legs manage to live with such an abomination..."

@silver.
The skies are gone.
This red sun...
When day breaks...
Old January 3rd, 2024, 06:03 AM
silly little guy

190/200

---

The young healer blinks when she's told to stay put. For someone so protective, he sure was nervous. Guess she could understand that feeling well enough. Nonetheless, he says he's going in, so she nods to him in understanding before beginning to glance about for the last item on their list.

"Just be careful. Grab it quick. I'm gonna look for juniper berries." She meows around the bundle of leaves in her maw. And with that she turns her attention to the rest of the fenced in space to begin her search.

Twolegs sure were smart for planting their herbs around their den. Catmint still in her jaw, she makes her way over to neatly trimmed bushes, sniffing at each one to try and discern the familiar scent of juniper. It doesn't take her long to find a few hedges baring their fruit, tail raised high with an excited trill when she makes her discovery. Setting the catmint down, she gets to work chewing through branches. She's gathered all she can carry at this point, so her attention returns to the door in which the Lionheart would have disappeared into, hoping he was alright...

[ +2 juniper berry branches (20 berries) ]

nightspark | @Red Dawn

character bios.
Old January 3rd, 2024, 04:46 PM
When day breaks

Nightspark
RiverClan Head Lionheart

As Tansypaw went to search for the berries, Nightspark looked back at the transparent door... He entered in there without hesitation. Even if there was a dog right behind the door he wouldn't hesitate to go near.

As he entered, he was greeted by the the sweet smell of something very apetizing. It made his mouth water... But he remained focalize on the objective, smelling the herbs in the installed in some rocky round shaped things, but then he caught something big approaching, hiding the said rocky things, as a massive pair of paws crossed his vision, dissapearing in a corner.

That nest was occupied. And a Twoleg passed near him without noticing the Head Lionheart. Luckily. He smelled the pot he was hiding behind and looked at the leaves. Wait.

Marigold! He snatched the marigold from the rock thing and moved back to the door, he had passed enough time in here, but just as he was about to get to the door there was a resounding bark behind him. He slowly turned the head, perfectly knowing what he would find.

And unfortunately he was right.

Dog. Very big dog, a lot bigger than him. Nightspark was certainly a fool sometimes, but he wasn't risking that. The dog growled and barked at him, before charging, Nightspark rushed toward the plastic door and slipped in, as he arrived on the other side, the jaw of the dog popped right behind him. And Nightspark, in a burst of adrenaline, turned, claws unsheated, and scratched the dog's nose, making him temporarily back up inside of the twoleg nest.

The Head Lionheart quickly regrouped with Tansypaw. "Big dog, we leave, I am maybe a fool but I ain't trying to deal with that. Let's go.", they had everything it seemed.

@silver. [+2 marigold]
The skies are gone.
This red sun...
When day breaks...