Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:18 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:15 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 02:13 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:09 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 02:06 PM

Old February 11th, 2017, 04:20 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waluigi View Post
(yeppers, she's going to be a very sad bean)

"Um, thank you,"
she mewed, initially flinching at the contact. Lilacpaw combed her mind for something to say, anything slightly more eloquent than 'Uh'. After a moment, though, the apprentice seemed to relax by a fraction. Her shoulders were still tense, but she managed to give a weak smile, swishing her own fluffy tail around. "Seriously, th-thanks. Oh!" She suddenly yelped, fur fluffing up again, "How se-selfish of me--I didn't ask how--I mean, how's your training been going? Is your mentor n-nice?"
Petalpaw gave Lilacpaw a warm smile, nothing pushy, but a wordless way to say, don't worry. The she-cat flicked her ear, then mewed. "Lioncry's nice, but I don't get to practice fighting much. Just hunting." She unsheathed her claws in anger, she acts like I'm just a kit, like I can't even fight! The ginger-splotched cat looked up started licking her chest fur. "I think it's something to do with her mate though."

(What if we make it so they start to love each other, but then Petalpaw dies. And Lilacpaw becomes even more nervous and secluded then she is now.)

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 11th, 2017, 04:51 AM

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

Petalpaw gave Lilacpaw a warm smile, nothing pushy, but a wordless way to say, don't worry. The she-cat flicked her ear, then mewed. "Lioncry's nice, but I don't get to practice fighting much. Just hunting." She unsheathed her claws in anger, she acts like I'm just a kit, like I can't even fight! The ginger-splotched cat looked up started licking her chest fur. "I think it's something to do with her mate though."

(What if we make it so they start to love each other, but then Petalpaw dies. And Lilacpaw becomes even more nervous and secluded then she is now.)
Lilacpaw nodded mutely, looking at the apprentice with curious blue eyes. Somehow, Petalpaw didn't seem to be annoyed with her - not yet, anyway - so she tried to act polite, returning her smile. About to reply, Lilacpaw flinched at the sudden unsheathing of claws, the glimmer of irritation. Her fur stood on edge. After Petalpaw finished her brief explanation, her nerves calmed, and she made another awkward attempt at a reply. "T-to do with h-her mate? Sorry, how long has she been your men-mentor for? I m-mean, some mentors focus on h-hunting heaps, l-like my old one. She mewed quietly, voice shaky, "But, you seem pretty upset about it, so m-maybe you should try bringing it up with her. Training is... important." Unsure of how to end her small pep-talk, she tried mimicing Petalpaw's previous movements, Lilacpaw laying her tail over the she-cat's paws.

(oh yis. rip Lilacpaw's feelings)

Last edited by whippoorwill; February 11th, 2017 at 04:52 AM.
Old February 12th, 2017, 09:33 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

@Pinkyparty1987
Moonpaw sat in the clearning, the She cat sighed at the sight of more snow. Wildpaw was out, and She hardly had anyone to talk to. Her gaze flicked around to the fresh kill pile, on a few fish laid with the land prey that they started eating. Moonpaw's blue and green orbs flicked around, landing on the highrock. Russetstar isn't announcing anything today, why does snow have to be so boring
Moonpaw thought. She began to carve pictures in the snow as she looked around.

Last edited by judas; February 12th, 2017 at 09:38 AM.
Old February 12th, 2017, 11:58 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

@CloverWitch
OliveSun trotted back. He noticed Cherryskip approaching him. Oh no!

Cherryskip licked her lips after a hearty meal of a fish. "Hi OliveSun! Where've you been all day?"
"Hunting...a bit. With AshenFeather. And we went to sunning rocks. That was nice too."
"So You've made new friends?"
"Just AshenFeather." Oh no...she likes to gossip...please don't bring up me and AshenFeather!
"So you are good friends? How're you getting on now?"
"Good, good..."
"Great to hear!" She purred. Now leave it there...drop the subject the yellow-green oriental pleaded silently don't go any further than this!
"Well I will...see you in the Warriors den I guess? Or we can go hunting tomorrow? Or..."
"Meet up by the prey pile and do some gossiping?"
"Sure! I can introduce you to my group of friends! We're all over...cute toms like you..." Great StarClan!
"Yes! Yes, I am all over that, too! It's a...date!"
"It's a date. Later Tom cat..." Her tail briefly brushed his whiskers then she slipped away.
Old February 12th, 2017, 11:59 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Leviathan
Acaiakit bounded out of the nursery, her brown fur ruffled, and caked in dirt, she had been rolling around inside the nursery, playing with the other kits. She looked around, she liked playing with other warriors more though, they tended to tell her stories while they played, and she loved that, now usually she would go and bother the elders, but they kicked her out for a little while, possibly because she was in there all the time, but she didn't sweat the details. She Spotted a slim warrior, an unsuspecting victim, to her delight it didn't look like the warrior noticed her creeping forward, until it was too late, she jumped up and began to paw at his side "Hey! Play With Me!" she ordered, her amber hues danced with excitement and annoyance, she would've liked to speak to another warrior she knew, but all of them were out either training with their apprentices, or on a patrol, so he would have to do.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 12th, 2017, 12:25 PM
Tidal sea serpent

My Mood: Relaxed

@starfall
Standingsea glanced sideways at Acaiakit and gazed down at the small kit pawing his flank. He thought for a few seconds if he should just shoo the kit away. But decided to have a little of fun instead. He let loose a small grin and turned his head back as if he hadn't seen anything at all, or that he felt anything pawing and kneading at his sides. He could barely withhold the chuckle that was already starting rise within him.
Old February 12th, 2017, 12:42 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
@starfall
Standingsea glanced sideways at Acaiakit and gazed down at the small kit pawing his flank. He thought for a few seconds if he should just shoo the kit away. But decided to have a little of fun instead. He let loose a small grin and turned his head back as if he hadn't seen anything at all, or that he felt anything pawing and kneading at his sides. He could barely withhold the chuckle that was already starting rise within him.
The brown Somali pouted, she ceased her pawing and climbed onto the warrior and began to paw at his ears instead "Hey! Mouse-brain! Are you deaf?!" she yipped her tail lashed behind her, she let out a huff and rested her chin on the top of his head, she gave up. After a few moments of just laying there an idea formed in her mind, she let out a whine and began to naw on one of Standingsea's ears playfully, not adding any pressure, but at the same tim adding just enough for the warrior to notice him, she greatly detested being ignored, and that was exactly what this warrior was doing, and she was going to make sure he wouldn't do it again.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 12th, 2017, 12:42 PM
Memelord

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post

"Pebblestep, I understand. I think Dawnstep's father had multiple mates. While I would have liked myself to be your only mate, I guess I can share you," he encouraged, giving the she-cat another affectionate lick. He hadn't completely made that up, but the fact of the matter was that Dawnstep's mother had died and her father had got a new mate. 'Maybe she doesn't hang out around Dawnstep to know that much about her...' he thought, hoping the talkative she-cat hadn't mentioned her lineage to Pebblestep.
(Super sorry I'm so late! Working on my Winter Contest entry c

Pebblestep was a bit surprised at this information. She had never known. "Well," she sighed, "I don't know... I hate to feel like I'm pressuring you or Snakesnap for anything..." She mewed, the guilt creeping into her voice once more. "But, thanks," The she-cat stated sincerely, rubbing her head up against him, "For everything." The chat really had made her feel better.
Old February 12th, 2017, 02:15 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

alarm spread across the mollys face and she sat up, halfway. Her haunches and legs where still on the ground while her front paws supported the rest of her body. She studied his face searching for reddnes of the face. Then his mouth for the obstruction of the airway. When she couldn't find any she was tempted to leapt fourth and push aside the awkwardness and pry open his mouth to save him from choking on, whatever it happened to be. Then he took a step backwards as if he had guessed her next movement before she even attempted the action. His heavy coughs where like hits to the chest. She struggled to see his eyes as his head jerked this way and that not making any sort of eye contact.

He now lowered himself down pulling his body and appearing smaller then ever. His ears folded back and his neck recoiled and even his head jerked wildly. Too and fro. She got to her paws and looked down at him, unsure if he required asistance form her. Her tail was lashing with concern while her eyebrows knit tightly together. She opened her mouth and let her jaw hang open. She was going to ask wether or not he needed help. But. He was choking. Un able to comunicate with her.

Should I get moss soaked in water? Or maybe.. I don't know! drag him over to a patch of snow? Force feed him nasty snow cats tread their paws over? should I just wait? she took another step towards him, offering him a paw to help him up. Though it was pretty much useless. She rocked back unsteadily on her paws. Certain about the next move she should make. Do a full fledged freak out and grab geckoleaf? Or disappear to grab water and moss. Or just grab disgusting snow for him to drink. No. Just wait. And if he turned as red as the sun on an evening in new leaf. Maybe that's time for her to freak out.

Finally his cough seemed to give away a slow decease in intensity. His flanks heaved as he tried to drag airs into his oxygen deprived lungs. She released a breath of happines and lowered her head, taking a slight step backwards and sitting herself back down. Happy that this didn't continue to worsen. "Are, are you okay?" she questioned. Her voice silent and soft. Is wouldnt resolve what happened last time, meaning it would still be awkward once he fully recovered. Unless he walked away. Like last time. She focused her dull green eyes on his bright ones and curled her multi coloured tail around her tail and examined him.

Tumblestep smiled weakly at her concern, his body shaking after the coughing episode. He didn't know until now that it was entirely possible to choke on air, and now that he knew, he had yet something else to add to his list of phobias. From here on out, he'd be cautious when breathing. He rocked back on his haunches, his limbs pulled closely as to appear small. The tip of the rat-tail curled over his forepaws flicked with the same embarrassment that was entirely visible within his mint green eyes. However, he did not look away from Daisyshade, forcing himself to look at her face. He did not look her in the eyes, no, that would be much too challenging. Instead, he focused on anything else such as her whiskers or even the same nose that pressed against his own not too long ago.

``I'm f-fine,`` He croaked, wincing at his obvious stutter. The stutter he adopted whenever he was anxious. Tumblestep found embarrassment in his stutter, although it was something he's always had. He struggled to adjust to it, finding it to be a significant flaw in the mess of his insecurities. It was also why he didn't talk as much as he is capable of, fearful of the jabs and teasing he may receive in return for speaking. ``I-uh, wanted t-to-`` Tumblestep paused, nervously drawing his pink tongue along his dark lips. He huffed anxiously, shuffling his paws against the ground. ``W-we need to-to talk ab-about the last-last time w-we spoke.``

He felt the urge to rise to his paws and dash off, but he fought against it. Not only would it be rude and weird, but surely abruptly leaving wouldn't improve his relationship with Daisyshade. Tumblestep's muscles tensed at his words, mentally frowning at his stutter and crying at his nerves.

His intentions were to reveal to Daisyshade how his cowardice guided him to avoid participating in the liberation battle. But Tumblestep hesitated to do so. What if she turned away from him? Demanded to never speak to him again? He didn't know what he'd do if she did such a thing. But doesn't she deserve to know that while I was hiding, she was nearly losing her life? I could've saved her from that nasty neck wound, Tumblestep realized in horror, his ears folding back slightly at the shocking realization. ``I-I'm sorry, Daisyshade,`` Tumblestep wailed, his widened eyes narrowing into depressed slits. His shoulders shook with his breathless cries, and his slim torso heaved with the heavy inhales. ``I-I am s-so-so s-sorry!``
Old February 12th, 2017, 03:34 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Tumblestep smiled weakly at her concern, his body shaking after the coughing episode. He didn't know until now that it was entirely possible to choke on air, and now that he knew, he had yet something else to add to his list of phobias. From here on out, he'd be cautious when breathing. He rocked back on his haunches, his limbs pulled closely as to appear small. The tip of the rat-tail curled over his forepaws flicked with the same embarrassment that was entirely visible within his mint green eyes. However, he did not look away from Daisyshade, forcing himself to look at her face. He did not look her in the eyes, no, that would be much too challenging. Instead, he focused on anything else such as her whiskers or even the same nose that pressed against his own not too long ago.

``I'm f-fine,`` He croaked, wincing at his obvious stutter. The stutter he adopted whenever he was anxious. Tumblestep found embarrassment in his stutter, although it was something he's always had. He struggled to adjust to it, finding it to be a significant flaw in the mess of his insecurities. It was also why he didn't talk as much as he is capable of, fearful of the jabs and teasing he may receive in return for speaking. ``I-uh, wanted t-to-`` Tumblestep paused, nervously drawing his pink tongue along his dark lips. He huffed anxiously, shuffling his paws against the ground. ``W-we need to-to talk ab-about the last-last time w-we spoke.``

He felt the urge to rise to his paws and dash off, but he fought against it. Not only would it be rude and weird, but surely abruptly leaving wouldn't improve his relationship with Daisyshade. Tumblestep's muscles tensed at his words, mentally frowning at his stutter and crying at his nerves.

His intentions were to reveal to Daisyshade how his cowardice guided him to avoid participating in the liberation battle. But Tumblestep hesitated to do so. What if she turned away from him? Demanded to never speak to him again? He didn't know what he'd do if she did such a thing. But doesn't she deserve to know that while I was hiding, she was nearly losing her life? I could've saved her from that nasty neck wound, Tumblestep realized in horror, his ears folding back slightly at the shocking realization. ``I-I'm sorry, Daisyshade,`` Tumblestep wailed, his widened eyes narrowing into depressed slits. His shoulders shook with his breathless cries, and his slim torso heaved with the heavy inhales. ``I-I am s-so-so s-sorry!``

If anyone could find out how to choke on absolutely nothing. I mean air I guess. That's not nothing. Alas to choke on anything It was tumblestep, Without a single blade a doubt. a warm smile replaced her look of shock and bewilderment. I still have to come to terms that myself and even he was ignoring the other. I can just ignore that. Her smile faded slowly into a straight line and she tucked her paws closer to herself.her heart steadied itself and her eyes fixated on his face again. His mint coloured eyes drifted all over her face but not her eyes. Her whiskers twitched in slight amusement. I won't give anything away, we'll see if what I did meant nothing.

her ears angled towards him and she had to slightly tilt her head to see him over the bridge of her nose. He cowares below her like she was higher. Her tail twicthed with anticipation. If I'm going to just stand here and.. Wait.. Oh goodness I just can't stay mad at him. He doesn't even know what he's doing. the guilt knawed at her belly like a rat at carion. Ugly, hairy, and gross. "Oh, good" she meows softly. Swallowing down a painful lump in her throat. Her stomach knotted up and suddnely she felt she couldn't speak. Just as she was about to explode with anticipation he spoke again.

As he finished she didn't know how to respond to any of it. Her claws dug into the dirt below her and suddenly she Couldn't speak. He actually, remembered. She didn't realize how afraid of this talk she was, she never thought he would have actually ever spoke of this again. Her face heated up. She was the one thinking she was safe because he was to scared to ever talk about it. She was afraid of it. She lowered her face to meet his, ringing off her urge to run away like he did before. "Ju- just" she swallowed again shutting her eyes to regain confidence. "Just, talk to me" she meows looking him in the eyes.

She waited. Her fur moving like the wind on the open moors. She looked directly at him. And suddnely he spilled. Her chest heaved with sudden emotion and she wasn't sure if she wanted to cry with him or walk away from it. She didn't want to face the truth and she expected him to go on about how she was moving to fast or how he didn't want to see her again? Was that role reversal. Perhaps. Then she focused her eyes back on his who again drifted around her face never focusing on her eyes. "Wh- what did yo- you do?" she meows standing up and recoiling from him. She was unsure how to deal with it.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord