Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Yesterday 11:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Yesterday 11:40 PM

Old July 28th, 2019, 11:47 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

It was early morning, and Saltpaw wasn’t a morning cat at all.
But he couldn’t sleep any longer, so he figured waking up and starting his day would be a better use of his time than trying to get a few more minutes of fitful sleep. Stepping out of the apprentices den and into the clearing, Saltpaw shook out his thick alabaster pelt before blinking sapphire blue eyes. The sun was just barely peeking over the horizon, sending a weak glow of sunlight filtering through the trees. The sun hadn’t yet reached the ground, and Saltpaw was thankful. He enjoyed the cook, early mornings during green-leaf, when he could relax without being drenched in sweat. But he was a Riverclan cat, so he could always go for a swim if he felt like it.
Sitting down, Saltpaw let his tail lay out behind him as he started to groom himself, smoothing down his nest-fur and picking out small moss scraps that got stuck in his fur. There were very few cats up still, so Saltpaw believed it best to wait until he could find someone to go out hunting with him. Or maybe I’ll go find my mentor. He’d probably be up for a training session. Saltpaw let his eyes fall shut as he continued grooming, his ears flicking as he used them to sense his surroundings for the time being.

@Fuzzyfeline

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 28th, 2019, 05:48 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A tap on his shoulder caused Blazingcomet to turn his head, the cat behind him (and the voice that followed) giving him a sudden, unexpected thrill. "Gingerblossom?" He asked, blinking in surprise before he broke into a grin. It was her. His best friend, the cat he was hopelessly in love with (although he'd likely never admit it out loud), was finally here. It felt like ages since he'd last seen her smile, and focused on the mint-green eyes that had persistently been haunting his thoughts. It had definitely been ages since they'd had a good conversation, and Blazingcomet was pretty sure he wouldn't have survived much longer in RiverClan if she hadn't shown up.

"I missed you! How's my favorite girl doing, I want to hear everything!" He mewed, hoping that his voice (and pleased purring) was covering up the sound of his heart beating at what felt like a million miles per second. He thought it might actually beat out of his chest, although that had always felt like a stupid thought before, and he tried to run through possible exit strategies in case this got to be too much for him. Blazingcomet was careful not to make actual physical contact - it was weird for him, yes, but he was afraid if he tried it, he might end up scaring her away. So for now, he was treating her like she was decliate -a butterfly, one that he could look at, but never touch if he wanted it to stay with him. Gingerblossom was here. How was this possible? He'd thought she might be avoiding him (and he wouldn't have blamed her), but then again, she wasn't the type to do that.

She'd probably just been busy or something. There was no way she hadn't been charming the RiverClan cats, and at this point, she'd probably made two or three new friends. Maybe more, he wouldn't have been surprised if it was five or six. She was the type of cat to draw attention whether she realized it or not, the type of cat that others were instinctively drawn to - with an infectious smile, and a personality that was so sweet it felt like it should be impossible. Blazingcomet loved every second he spent with her. "Oh! Before I forget to ask... have you completely charmed all the RiverClan cats yet?" Of course you have, he thought. All she'd have to do was smile at them for more than a second and they would follow her to the ends of the Earth. It was impossible to hate such a sweet she-cat, wasn't it? Even someone with a heart of stone couldn't possibly stay upset around someone like her. Blazingcomet couldn't imagine a world in which Gingerblossom was considered unpopular.
@RedHead[/CENTER]

Her heart skipped a couple beats as he smiled at her. He looked absolutely thrilled to see her. Gingerblossom’s eyes widened slightly. She wasn’t sure if it was just her, but he seemed to brighten up instantly when she came over. Like the sun as it rose over the horizon. No, actually, this was more like a small spark of fire that caught wood and roared into a blazing flame.
That’s exactly what it was.

As he started asking her questions, Gingerblossom could feel her heart beating faster. It was that intoxicating feeling again, the one that scared her. She gulped, trying to push it down. She wasn’t going to run from it this time. She needed to figure it out. She wanted to figure it out. She didn’t want to make Blazingcomet feel like she was avoiding him. And by the look on his face when she showed up, the brightness and excitement it held, she figured she had done just that. She knew that look all too well. It was one she wore almost every single day around other cats. She knew she was a seeker of attention. And until meeting Spicestorm, she hadn’t known that it could be a bad thing.
“I’m doing just great!” She purred, trying to hide the fact that her ear-tips warmed up upon being called his “favorite girl.” “This place is so amazing. Different, but so amazing. There’s so many new things to learn and see and do!” Her excitement about Riverclan was enough to start growing out her beating heart, and Gingerblossom could feel herself starting to be more comfortable.

But it didn’t last for long as Blazingcomet asked if she’d “charmed all the Riverclan cats.” He thinks I’m charming? Taht was a good thing, right? To be charming? Gingerblossom hoped so. Because suddenly, Blazingcomet’s opinion of her mattered. It mattered a lot.
“All the Riverclan cats? That’s quite a lot.” She told him, a small laugh escaping her. She quickly thought to what she had been up to over the past couple moons. She’d met three new cats that really stood out to her. “Well, I met someone named Risingsun, he’s super nice. He’s also super funny, and I spent an afternoon with him pointing out cute toms that he should flirt with.” She smiled, thinking back to the day she had spent with the alabaster tom. She hadn’t understood the concept of “flirting” before, but Risingsun had shown her, and event had her try it. He told she did pretty well, but she couldn’t see the difference from what she normally did. All she did was be nice to a cat and compliment them. She thought that was normal. “Then there was Splashcloud, she’s absolutely amazing! She’s just so nice to everyone, and she’s a “romantic” as she calls it. I wasn’t sure what she meant by that but it was fun to spend the day with her.” Gingerblossom was on a roll. “And then there...” She stopped abruptly. Spicestorm. She didn’t want to talk about the marbled Bengal tom. He was the first cat she met that was so... brutal to her. Not physically, but he was attacking the way she acted. Like nothing wrong as wrong in the world. Gingerblossom wasn’t sure why that was a bad thing. But she’d started trying to pay more attention to small details in her life around around her. She many not be fond of Spicestorm, but she did take his words to heart. She took everyone’s words to heart. “And then there were a few others I met that were pretty cool.” She finished quickly, her minty green eyes flicking away from Blazingcomet for a moment.
[/FONT]

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 28th, 2019, 08:19 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ @TawnyNeedsACoffee ]

The brown tom slipped from the warriors den, stretching out his legs to feel ready for the day. But something felt off, perhaps it was he was still getting used to the merge? It sure felt different being in a den with both Riverclan and skyclan. So different that it was not a good thing. Shaking his head, Timberspark cleared his throat. He would get used to it.
He let a breeze pass by before looking around the clearing, for a certain molly. Not too long after, he spotted the familiar cream feline. Dawnpaw! She would become a warrior soon!

The thought of his best friend becoming a warrior made him thrilled, and it was clear. The tom was practically radiating joy as he made his way over to the molly, stopping by the fresh kill pile to grab a thrush and squirrel. There was no way he was getting a fish. Sitting in front of Dawnpaw, he dropped the thrush in front of her, the squirrel for himself.
"I figured you haven't eaten yet,, so i got you some prey." he said with a rumbling purr, grinning while at it.
Timberspark gave her a nudge with his paw lightly. "And.. you're becoming a warrior soon aren't you? It's been a moon." he commented.

What will her warrior name be? Probably something like Dawnclaw? Or perhaps..dawndaisy? Dawndaisy. The name made him feel better, leaning down to take a bite from his prey.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old July 28th, 2019, 09:56 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopardblaze View Post
Leopardblaze had began standing up slowly, flicking a few pieces of mud the clung to her tail, when he had replied. "Sure, let's both go so we can both find what we like... It's okay to be picky," she replied kindly, glancing around the clearing until she found the pile of prey, she still needed to get used to where everything was inside of this new camp. "So Yarrowpounce what's your favorite food?" she asked curiously, glancing over at him as she started towards the prey pile. "Personally I enjoy a good thrush or a small squirrel," she added, her belly grumbling hungrily at the thought of food.
While Leopardblaze stood, Yarrowpounce would stand as well, grimacing as he felt the ground stick to his underside, matting his white fur, clumping it together, turning it a color it was not supposed to be. Though mud was natural, he hated how common it was, it was clear the majority of over Skyclan cats disliked it as well. "I'm glad you think so," he breathed out, not wishing to bring up the topic of how judgemental others could be, even those of the same clan. With his head hunkered slightly down, the mostly white tom would follow alongside the female warrior. At this point, he had gotten fairly used to the camp clearing, the territory was something else entirely. "My favorite?" Yarrowpounce knew it was just simple conversation, but still, he was quietly surprised by the fact that she cared enough to ask. He hadn't thought about his favorite piece of prey in so many moons. "I don't know really, um.. I guess I've always kind of liked robins or bluejays.. But thrushes and squirrels are good too." Though they spoke of food, and though he was subconsciously hungry, Yarrowpounce couldn't feel his stomach rumble. He was just so nervous being in a new place, around new cats, that he didn't want to eat much.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old July 29th, 2019, 02:31 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Smile Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
[ @TawnyNeedsACoffee ]

The brown tom slipped from the warriors den, stretching out his legs to feel ready for the day. But something felt off, perhaps it was he was still getting used to the merge? It sure felt different being in a den with both Riverclan and skyclan. So different that it was not a good thing. Shaking his head, Timberspark cleared his throat. He would get used to it.
He let a breeze pass by before looking around the clearing, for a certain molly. Not too long after, he spotted the familiar cream feline. Dawnpaw! She would become a warrior soon!

The thought of his best friend becoming a warrior made him thrilled, and it was clear. The tom was practically radiating joy as he made his way over to the molly, stopping by the fresh kill pile to grab a thrush and squirrel. There was no way he was getting a fish. Sitting in front of Dawnpaw, he dropped the thrush in front of her, the squirrel for himself.
"I figured you haven't eaten yet,, so i got you some prey." he said with a rumbling purr, grinning while at it.
Timberspark gave her a nudge with his paw lightly. "And.. you're becoming a warrior soon aren't you? It's been a moon." he commented.

What will her warrior name be? Probably something like Dawnclaw? Or perhaps..dawndaisy? Dawndaisy. The name made him feel better, leaning down to take a bite from his prey.
A Cream Molly was sitting in the clearing giving a small sigh as thoughts clouded her mind, LarkStorms words reacting over and over in her head to the point her brain was pratically mush.How did he know this? How is he really? She wasn't sure, the biggest question that was stuck on her mind was why was TimberSpark and LarkStorm talking together? The cream Molly just couldn't understand at all.

Gazing around the clearing she spotted SnowStrike being his normal unsocial self and she felt a little sad, she hadn't talked to him since the Dark forest battle and in all honesty was fearful of what he might say. DawnPaw was about to sigh but the smell of fresh kill broke her thoughts as she peered down at the thrush thoughtfully, hearing a familiar voice she looked up to see her best friend pratically radiating joy.'I wonder what he's so happy about...'.She thought this curiously as she spoke softly."Oh thank you Timber..-Spark".DawnPaw gave a awkwardly faint smile, the Molly had almost spoke informally.The cream Molly wasn't one to listen to the rules persay but she knew that apprentices and warriors shouldn't be treating each other as equal nor acting so 'chummy' with each other unless they were mentor and apprentice but even then they never used 'nicknames'.

DawnPaw getting lost in her thoughts almost jumped from the sudden nudge but she immeadiately scooted somewhat away from him realising how close he was to her stifling a half forced laugh."Y-Yeah,I'm going to be a warrior....".The Molly felt a nervous flutter erupt in her chest as a small silence dragged over them, why was she feeling this way? Yes they were best friends but doing this shouldn't be that much of an issue! DawnPaw wanting to find an excuse or anything to make herself not look like a mess she took a large bite of the thrush in order to keep herself from talking.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; July 29th, 2019 at 02:34 AM.
Old July 29th, 2019, 08:49 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing (@Dust - Open)

@Dust

Pigeonpaw trotted into the clearing and dropped a fish on the fresh-kill pile, her chest puffed out proudly. She looked around the camp and spotted her brother resting outside the apprentice's den.
"Hey, Pebblepaw!" She called out, making her way over to him. "I just got back from my first outing with Rainwhisper. I caught a huge fish!" She exaggerated the size, of course, and hoped Pebblepaw wouldn't notice her still-damp and ruffled pelt, a tell-tale sign that she had definitely fallen into the river. She wondered what kind of things her brother had done with his mentor so far. They'd only just become apprentices, but Pigeonpaw desperately wanted to impress the clan, and more importantly, impress her brother.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; July 29th, 2019 at 10:38 AM.
Old July 29th, 2019, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
A Cream Molly was sitting in the clearing giving a small sigh as thoughts clouded her mind, LarkStorms words reacting over and over in her head to the point her brain was pratically mush.How did he know this? How is he really? She wasn't sure, the biggest question that was stuck on her mind was why was TimberSpark and LarkStorm talking together? The cream Molly just couldn't understand at all.

Gazing around the clearing she spotted SnowStrike being his normal unsocial self and she felt a little sad, she hadn't talked to him since the Dark forest battle and in all honesty was fearful of what he might say. DawnPaw was about to sigh but the smell of fresh kill broke her thoughts as she peered down at the thrush thoughtfully, hearing a familiar voice she looked up to see her best friend pratically radiating joy.'I wonder what he's so happy about...'.She thought this curiously as she spoke softly."Oh thank you Timber..-Spark".DawnPaw gave a awkwardly faint smile, the Molly had almost spoke informally.The cream Molly wasn't one to listen to the rules persay but she knew that apprentices and warriors shouldn't be treating each other as equal nor acting so 'chummy' with each other unless they were mentor and apprentice but even then they never used 'nicknames'.

DawnPaw getting lost in her thoughts almost jumped from the sudden nudge but she immeadiately scooted somewhat away from him realising how close he was to her stifling a half forced laugh."Y-Yeah,I'm going to be a warrior....".The Molly felt a nervous flutter erupt in her chest as a small silence dragged over them, why was she feeling this way? Yes they were best friends but doing this shouldn't be that much of an issue! DawnPaw wanting to find an excuse or anything to make herself not look like a mess she took a large bite of the thrush in order to keep herself from talking.

He took notice to the uncomfortable Dawnpaw, brows furrowing slightly. "Why are you acting so..." he trailed off, shaking jis head as he took another bite from his squirrel. The silence was uncomfortable for the tom, breaking it soon. "Are you getting used to Riverclan?" he inquired curiously, tail flicking.

(( ;; Aa its short, sorry!! ))

Old July 29th, 2019, 04:13 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

He took notice to the uncomfortable Dawnpaw, brows furrowing slightly. "Why are you acting so..." he trailed off, shaking jis head as he took another bite from his squirrel. The silence was uncomfortable for the tom, breaking it soon. "Are you getting used to Riverclan?" he inquired curiously, tail flicking.

(( ;; Aa its short, sorry!! ))
DawnPaw swallowed the the taste of the thrush was enjoyable but she felt a little bad as she saw him look uncomfortable. The cream Molly didn't want to be so...closed off but she told herself she needed to change and making sure that a warrior and apprentice weren't too close to each other due to obvious reasons was something she had to do even if they were best friends."Hm? Oh...Well not exactly- I'm missing our old territory...".she gave a faint smile at him that went with a calm tone.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old July 29th, 2019, 04:15 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
While Leopardblaze stood, Yarrowpounce would stand as well, grimacing as he felt the ground stick to his underside, matting his white fur, clumping it together, turning it a color it was not supposed to be. Though mud was natural, he hated how common it was, it was clear the majority of over Skyclan cats disliked it as well. "I'm glad you think so," he breathed out, not wishing to bring up the topic of how judgemental others could be, even those of the same clan. With his head hunkered slightly down, the mostly white tom would follow alongside the female warrior. At this point, he had gotten fairly used to the camp clearing, the territory was something else entirely. "My favorite?" Yarrowpounce knew it was just simple conversation, but still, he was quietly surprised by the fact that she cared enough to ask. He hadn't thought about his favorite piece of prey in so many moons. "I don't know really, um.. I guess I've always kind of liked robins or bluejays.. But thrushes and squirrels are good too." Though they spoke of food, and though he was subconsciously hungry, Yarrowpounce couldn't feel his stomach rumble. He was just so nervous being in a new place, around new cats, that he didn't want to eat much.
Leopardblaze listened glancing over at him as he spoke, a small kind smile crossing her face as he repeated the question to himself. She nodded as he named off different types of prey all of which sounded very nice to eat at that moment. Once close enough to see what the prey-pile contained she began quickly looking over it trying to find something that looked more appetizing than a fish, though she can't say she had ever had one before. She wished for a plump squirrel or bird, but instead the first thing her eyes fell on was a little brown vole that was partially hidden under some type of small fish, she shrugged deciding it was good enough. Maybe one day she would try a fish, but for now she could not bring herself to eat one. Leaning down she sniffed the vole before picking it up in her jaws, trying to get over the smell from the fish that it had left on it's small body. She stood there patiently waiting for Yarrowpounce to find himself something to eat.

Last edited by Leopardblaze; August 3rd, 2019 at 01:18 PM.
Old July 30th, 2019, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
DawnPaw swallowed the the taste of the thrush was enjoyable but she felt a little bad as she saw him look uncomfortable. The cream Molly didn't want to be so...closed off but she told herself she needed to change and making sure that a warrior and apprentice weren't too close to each other due to obvious reasons was something she had to do even if they were best friends."Hm? Oh...Well not exactly- I'm missing our old territory...".she gave a faint smile at him that went with a calm tone.

The warrior nodded softly, bushy tail flicking. "Well, you aren't the only one. It feels..odd sleeping in a den with so many felines." he said, rolling his eyes after. "Though..., some people are clearly getting used to it." as he said that, an image of Larkstorm appeared in his mind, shaking his head.
"Anyway, since we're Riverclan now, we should learn how to swim right?" Timberspark told in a somewhat joking away. But it was true wasn't it? He didn't want to drown anytime soon.