Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:40 PM
Too late, too early [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 11:38 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:14 PM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Blazing
Today 11:14 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:10 PM

Old July 27th, 2017, 08:00 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
Time was coming fast.
Moons were coming and going.

The mixed pelted maine coon knew that for sure as he watched his kits grow up. Though still quite small, they were becoming lovely apprentices. Especially Squirrelkit...if she stopped her tendencies to flirt every now and then, but Mixedfur had nothing to regret. He adored his family. And, right now, he adored being able to relax. Having a family was quite the pawful. A father's work was never done, and he couldn't even imagine how Splashheart must feel. But, he loved her. He respected her. He appreciated her. After all, that was his mate, and he knew he would kill for her. Die for her. For any of them. As he laid himself in a nice sunning spot, the tom nibbled slightly on fresh fish that was caught by one of the other warriors. He licked his jaws, ready to fill himself with the fish. Ah, how fish were his favorite meal. The greatest protein. Of course, he knew Splashheart most likely would always prefer vole, but the tom wanted their kits to be satisfied with fish. After all, they were riverclan cats raised even if they were half-clan born. The tom lifted his muzzle, a sudden thought floating into his mind; The kits needed to learn how to swim! Mixedfur didn't know if they were ready yet, and truthfully when it came to the kits, Splashheart had the last say in everything--mostly. So, he settled himself down, nibbling into his food, but his thoughts stayed constant on his family.

@Random Melchester
Splashheart kept her eyes on her kits, who she'd let out into the clearing to play for a while. The blue/gray she-cat smiled to herself, shaking out her fur as she watched Squirrelkit flirting up a storm with some Tom kit- Reedkit, Splashheart recalled. But the queen didnt mind. Not as much as Mixedfur did. A soft chuckle escaped her lips, her blue gaze wandering over to her mate affectionately. Mixedfur was going to be overprotective, Splashheart didnt mind that either. Standing, Splashheart made her way over to Mixedfur from outside the nursery, brushing her pelt up against his with a soft purr. She felt better now that she wasnt pregnant and huge, alot less irritable. More loving. Which was surprising, because Splashheart had never been so open with any cat, even her siblings.

"Hi." It was a simple greeting, but the loving tone of her voice said the words for her. She remembered how they'd met. It brought a smile to her face. Thinking of the day made her want to laugh, because they'd started out absolutely despising eachother. And then how had it turned around? Splashheart didnt know. She only knew she was happy for the otter-cat that had walked into her life. Because now she had a life. A mate, kits... What more could a she-cat want?

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old July 28th, 2017, 01:28 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Splashheart kept her eyes on her kits, who she'd let out into the clearing to play for a while. The blue/gray she-cat smiled to herself, shaking out her fur as she watched Squirrelkit flirting up a storm with some Tom kit- Reedkit, Splashheart recalled. But the queen didnt mind. Not as much as Mixedfur did. A soft chuckle escaped her lips, her blue gaze wandering over to her mate affectionately. Mixedfur was going to be overprotective, Splashheart didnt mind that either. Standing, Splashheart made her way over to Mixedfur from outside the nursery, brushing her pelt up against his with a soft purr. She felt better now that she wasnt pregnant and huge, alot less irritable. More loving. Which was surprising, because Splashheart had never been so open with any cat, even her siblings.

"Hi." It was a simple greeting, but the loving tone of her voice said the words for her. She remembered how they'd met. It brought a smile to her face. Thinking of the day made her want to laugh, because they'd started out absolutely despising eachother. And then how had it turned around? Splashheart didnt know. She only knew she was happy for the otter-cat that had walked into her life. Because now she had a life. A mate, kits... What more could a she-cat want?
A familiar scent wafted in the tom's nose, and it made him look up from the prey he was nibbling on. Upon seeing his mate, the tom purred at her touch. "You're becoming affectionate." He said, a purr rumbling in his throat. He supposed it was because she wasn't confined in the nursery as much. And, the fact that she wasn't pregnant--which was good to him. He didn't want her biting his head off all the time, but he was still happy. She was a delicate thing. Something fragile. And, he knew they would be together for many moons to come. "How are you?" He asked, then looked down at his prey. "Hungry?" He asked. If she were, he wouldn't mind pushing the fish towards her so she could eat. It wasn't a vole or any of the sort, which made him sad for a moment that he couldn't get her what she wanted. Because she deserved the world. She gave him the world. And, he'll forever be in her debt for that.

Their kits--as they were playing. More so Fiercekit finding himself leading a couple others with his bossy tendencies and little Squirrelkit hanging around that---what's that kit name? Soon he wouldn't have a name when Mixedfur was done with him. "I think Squirrel is doing this on purpose. Just so she could see me put that tom six feet underground." He huffed, staring as his daughter was playing with this other tom kit. He had expected his son to be more protective of his sister, to frighten this other tom, but nope. Fiercekit was ruling over whatever he was doing with his friends by his side. But, Mixedfur had no complaints. While his kits were busy, he could sit with the "Mrs" and catch up with anything going on in her life.
Old July 28th, 2017, 11:18 AM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post

Cloversplash watched the face of her old apprentice, the way she seemed so distant as if her thoughts drowned out the noise of the clearing, something more important than her clan, her own family, dragging her out of the land of the living. The old warrior herself knew how damaging it could be; thoughts looping through your head, relentless and destructive. Of what Honeypool was thinking, she could not tell.

"Alright, then don't lie to me, darling. I've lived a good bit longer than you; tell me, what is so wrong?" she purred, gently, a motherly toned coating her voice, her words tender and genuine; whatever was affecting Honeypool, she hoped to help. Her eyes softened even further; the light in Honeypool's own deep orbs seemed dimmed, and she seemed just so depressed and sad.

Honeypool twisted her face in a complex way. Telling the honest truth to another isn't easy, maybe that's why so many like to resort to lying instead, because it isn't so difficult. Honeypool kept her head low. "I feel like if I do tell you, you'll accuse me of lying anyways. Lying seems to be the option lots of cats like to use, don't they? So they can protect themselves and others from the truth. Sometimes they'll keep repeating that lie until they believe it's true themselves." At the gathering, Honeypool forced herself to view Fireflare as nothing but a stranger from another clan. It was truly saddening for her to be unable to confess her feelings with Fallenstream glued to her side at the Gathering. Nothing was gained from the Gathering except the toms seeing each other as rivals now. How much does she know of the WindClan tom however? Well he does have a brother that I've seen one time... And what else? ... I know nothing else... Maybe Fireflare is nothing less of a stranger... "... I'll try my best to explain it. I feel like once I hear it out loud, it will only make me realize further how silly I've been."
Old July 28th, 2017, 01:19 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

@Kmjanise

A slender feline laid basking in the hot sun, there was a light scent of rain in the air but the tom paid no mind to it. An aura of confidence surrounded the tom, he didn't seem insecure or troubled. He opened his eyes to reveal their bright blue hue, he watched his fellow clanmates, a light smile on his maw and a happy glow in his eyes. He yawned loudly as he rolled onto his other side and slowly sat up. The toms salty scent blended in with his fellow clanmates scents, he was obvious he belonged in Riverclan. The Siamese greeted everyone he made eye contact with, maybe chatting a bit if the cat was up to it. He kneaded his paws into the ground as he continued to observe his camp, he loved lazy days like this.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old July 28th, 2017, 01:48 PM

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
@Kmjanise

A slender feline laid basking in the hot sun, there was a light scent of rain in the air but the tom paid no mind to it. An aura of confidence surrounded the tom, he didn't seem insecure or troubled. He opened his eyes to reveal their bright blue hue, he watched his fellow clanmates, a light smile on his maw and a happy glow in his eyes. He yawned loudly as he rolled onto his other side and slowly sat up. The toms salty scent blended in with his fellow clanmates scents, he was obvious he belonged in Riverclan. The Siamese greeted everyone he made eye contact with, maybe chatting a bit if the cat was up to it. He kneaded his paws into the ground as he continued to observe his camp, he loved lazy days like this.
A small, long-haired she-cat padded out of the Warriors den. Once she was out in the warmth of the sun, she leaned forward, arching her back into a graceful stretch as she yawned. Standing straight up, she began walking to the food pile. Smiling and distracted by the cute, young kits playing outside the nursery, she bumped her shoulder into the slender tom by accident. She whipped her head towards him. "Oh... um... sorry," she mewed quietly. "I wasn't looking where I was going."
Old July 28th, 2017, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmjanise View Post
A small, long-haired she-cat padded out of the Warriors den. Once she was out in the warmth of the sun, she leaned forward, arching her back into a graceful stretch as she yawned. Standing straight up, she began walking to the food pile. Smiling and distracted by the cute, young kits playing outside the nursery, she bumped her shoulder into the slender tom by accident. She whipped her head towards him. "Oh... um... sorry," she mewed quietly. "I wasn't looking where I was going."
The tom had been greeting another clanmate when he felt something hit against his shoulder. He turned towards the object that hit him, thinking it was a moss ball from one of the kits, but soon came face to face with a she-cat. His ears tilted forwards as she apologized for bumping into her, "Oh no! It's not your fault, I wasn't paying attention either." He mewed kindly. He took a few moments to observe her, she was a really pretty feline but he didn't recall ever talking to her before. He racked his brain, he must've talk to her at some point or another. Horror sparked across his face for a moment as he realized he had never spoken to this cat before, now most cats wouldn't be bothered by this but Fogleap made it his duty to try and know each of his clanmates. "I don't think we've ever met before, I am Fogleap." he purred.

Old July 28th, 2017, 02:40 PM

Quote:
The tom had been greeting another clanmate when he felt something hit against his shoulder. He turned towards the object that hit him, thinking it was a moss ball from one of the kits, but soon came face to face with a she-cat. His ears tilted forwards as she apologized for bumping into her, "Oh no! It's not your fault, I wasn't paying attention either." He mewed kindly. He took a few moments to observe her, she was a really pretty feline but he didn't recall ever talking to her before. He racked his brain, he must've talk to her at some point or another. Horror sparked across his face for a moment as he realized he had never spoken to this cat before, now most cats wouldn't be bothered by this but Fogleap made it his duty to try and know each of his clanmates. "I don't think we've ever met before, I am Fogleap." he purred.
A little look of surprise over took her face as she realized he decided to make conversation with her. "Im Clovershine," she replied. "I've seen you around before, but we've never talked. I'm not that much of a talker." There was a bit of a humorous purr in her last sentence.
Old July 28th, 2017, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmjanise View Post
A little look of surprise over took her face as she realized he decided to make conversation with her. "Im Clovershine," she replied. "I've seen you around before, but we've never talked. I'm not that much of a talker." There was a bit of a humorous purr in her last sentence.

"That's probably why we've never talked, I like to talk a bit too much." He laughed a bit, then realized the she-cat was on her way to the food pile when she bumped into him. "Oh! Were you on your way to eat when you bumped into me? Do you wanna share and meal and talk?" He said excitedly.

Old July 29th, 2017, 12:01 AM

Quote:
"That's probably why we've never talked, I like to talk a bit too much." He laughed a bit, then realized the she-cat was on her way to the food pile when she bumped into him. "Oh! Were you on your way to eat when you bumped into me? Do you wanna share and meal and talk?" He said excitedly.
A small smile crept on her face. It wasn't often other cats actually paid attention to her. She could never really initiate conversations very well. She never knew what to say or what to talk about. What if she offended someone or said something stupid? Her whiskers twitched happily. "Id love to!"
Old July 29th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Formerly lellinicole.zob

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipplePaw View Post
DaisyKit giggled as she slowly stalked her sister's tail, exiting the nursery a few seconds after her. She breathed in the scent of the outside, smiled, readied her legs, and pounced at her sister eagerly. "Gotcha!" She shouted mid jump, before landing.
As Daisykit yowled, Blossomkit jumped out of the way. Then she saw what her sister had been trying to do. A lot of the time, this situation was the other way around.

"Ha! Nice try! She meowed as her sister hit the ground. The she padded over to help her up.

”It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.”