Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:19 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 03:09 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 03:05 PM

Old March 8th, 2017, 11:40 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post
Though she felt a bit sad, she refused to let him see it. She continued to smile and soon found her happiness once again. She replied to his snappy question. Her ears perked up as she listened to his words, but he stopped himself. She finally released her hold of his tail and looked up at him in confusion, cocked her head to the side. Then he did the thing. He smiled. However, she didn't behave happy like she thought she would. She could tell it wasn't a real smile. It looked too forced. Plus he had irritated eyes that were glaring down at her. However, she was determined to not give up so easily. "Well, I would say me being happy is true, but you aren't happy yourself. That's a smile of a fox before it eats some poor kit." she said, with a bit of playful teasing at the end. She didn't imagine helping a cat to be happy was difficult. But in the end if she can really teach to be happy, it will make this time worth while.
The unusually colored tom sighed, the lighter side of his face showing while the darker one blended once more into the shadows. He was beginning to wish he'd just kept that side to himself, and let her think that he was blind or something. It would've gone better for him. Maybe she would be annoyed by his indifference, but by her attitude now, he sincerely doubted it. She didn't seem like anything would ever annoy her. Hurt her feelings, sure! But did he really care? To be honest, he didn't. But he still didn't want her to be angry with him-- as long as she would stay nice, he would keep on doing what he was doing. Perhaps an interesting friendship between the two would blossom, though he sincerely doubted it. Somehow, he couldn't see this ending well. "What? No, that was my smile! Are you saying I have an ugly smile?" He asked in mock surprise, though he had half been expecting this sort of thing. What else could he expect from another cat? He had come to realize that other cats sort of shunned him, in a way. They certainly didn't like him very much.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 8th, 2017, 01:24 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
Shaking her head, Tinypaw said, "No! No it's not your fault; you're fine." She meows quickly. At the news of her being Tinypaw's mentor, her eyes widened. "Really?" She exclaimed in excitement. "I'msoexcited- what will we do today?" She asked eagerly, her eyes bright as she smiled up at Dappleblossom. She looked in a much better mood than she had been, either ears fully peeked up, her tail up, and eyes bright. She got to her short paws, looking excitedly up at her new mentor. She'd never had a mentor, obviously, and she decided that she would try to be the best apprentice she could be. I'm going to learn so much! I'll learn how to hunt, fight, swim, ooh- maybe even fish! Tinypaw thought excitedly, not taking into account that sitting by the river and quickly stretching out a paw to grab a fish might prove to be a bit of a difficulty due to the short length of her limbs. Tinypaw could tell that Dappleblossom was surprised by her energy from the surprised look that she'd worn when Tinypaw accused her of assuming her name was Tinypaw. Dappleblossom looked to be a good and mature mentor, despite her young age. "So; what's it like, being a warrior? Do you get to do a lot? Have you ever fought anyone? Been in any battles?" Tinypaw hardly left any time for Dappleblossom to reply, but she was so excited to finally have a mentor.
Dappleblossom couldn't help herself and wasn't able to hold back a chuckle at the apprentice's excited behavior. How cute.... she thought in her head. She could remember the time she became an apprentice herself. She was born outside of the clan as a kittypet, but as if StarClan was guiding her fate that day, an incident occurred that led her to her current home. She was practically skipping around her assigned mentor, the petals in her eyes glistened with excitement and hope. She saw that same spirit in this young cat before her. She prays to StarClan that she can be the best mentor she can be just like her former mentor before her. Dappleblossom was asked about the duties, privileges and the burdens of being a warrior. She looked up and sat up straight to think. "Hmm, well what do I start?" she began, "Well, as a warrior, you are expected to fight and for your clan and the cats that live in it. You must put the lives of others before your own. But clan loyalty is most important." She stated with a puffed chest and a steady but not stern voice. "As for the other clans, you are allowed to make friends with other clan cats, but you must be able to confront them on battlefield when the time comes. Also, you may not take in another clan cat or outsider as a mate. Because if those two clan cats have a fight, they may not want to fight each other all that much. So, no chasing after some tom's tail from another clan, okay?" She said, with a mock stern tone and gaze, making it a bit obvious that she was only kidding.
Old March 9th, 2017, 02:43 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

@Raywood

Their journey to camp uneventful, Blazefury kept a careful eye on the younger feline. The negative thoughts surrounding her attacking him had faded, replaced by concern for the frail female. While she managed to walk by herself for most of the trek, she still needed him for support, and the warrior wasn't sure how much longer she could go.

Past the barriers of camp, he stopped a ways from the entrance and beckoned Snowflower to rest for a moment. "Stay here," Blazefury meowed, "I'll be back shortly." Communication seemed to be important in this situation, and he wanted Snowflower to be aware he was coming back. Stepping from the white feline's side, the tri-colored tom made his way to retrieve a scrawny mouse from the fresh-kill pile.

Blazefury returned to her side, setting the mouse between the smaller cat's paws. "You need to eat," he murmured. "Then I'll show you to the warrior's den, and you can have my nest for tonight if you want."

Last edited by BEAR.; March 9th, 2017 at 02:43 AM.
Old March 9th, 2017, 12:40 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
Now Tawnypaw noticed something, with the odd tail twitches, the weight shifting, and he was quite a distance from her. Plus, his smile seemed forced.

"Thunderpaw?" she asked, the corners of her mouth turned downwards in a concered frown, "Are you okay? You're acting strangely... If you need to talk about anything, you know I'm here, right?" Breakfast was forgotten for the moment, and she stopped and focused all of her attention on the grey tom. "You don't have tontell me, but I'm here," she offered once more.
Had Tawnypaw done something? Was he angry with her? What'd she done? Many thoughts like these invaded her mind, her concerned frown growing deeper. She didn't want her best friend to be angry with her, qnd she'd have to fix that; the only way she could do that, though, was if he told her what was wrong. She stared at the other apprentice, her best friend, and wondered if he'd tell her. She hoped he did—she just wanted to help.

Did she seem to invasive? To into his own business? That's the thing, what if it wasn't her business? What f she was just being a nosy brat? Tawnypaw didn't think herself to be a brat, not anymore, but there were times when she could act bratty. And nosing into someone else's business, whether it's her best friend or not, could be one of those bratty moments.
The grey tom felt almost as though he couldn't breathe when he heard her voice again. Why? Why was this happening to him now? Was it some sort of a curse, or was it something else? Who knew. Who knew what was going on with him. And who knew whether it was going to be fixed or not. Thunderpaw just wanted out of this confusion and chaos, whatever the cost may be.
"Yes! No! Sorry, I'm...tired, y'know, it just sort of...I mean...not thinking straight here...hold on..." He mewed, trying to get his thoughts together. Once he could do that, he could speak more clearly to Tawnypaw. She was such a great cat. And he really liked her. Just....things were so confusing right now, he needed to be able to get everything organized in his mind first.
Before he did something he would really, really regret. As in, very much so. "No, it's-- it's alright. I'm fine, I...there's nothing wrong, just a little tired. I could have slept forever." He mewed with an exaggerated yawn. That wasn't the biggest lie he'd ever told. He didn't want her to know the truth. But he had just lied to his best friend. How many more lies would come before this nightmare was over?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 9th, 2017, 07:55 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
Since the subject was turned to a more positive one,reunited,he thought the other would think their closeness would e awkward so he pulled away a bit more. He didn't mind the contact,but he didn't want to make the leader uncomfortable. He smiled and nodded to his words. "I'd love to honestly." his voice was his usual soft tone,though still had hints of apparent excitement in it from reuniting with his old friend. "I don't mind the snow,I find it beautiful."
"That's great- I'm in the mood for stretching out my legs anyways, though I find the cold a bit more... overpowering than the beauty." Besides, there are prettier things than the snow. Like... you. Your eyes are even prettier than the river in greenleaf. Shuffling his paws as he got up, yawning quietly and flexing his tail, grinning as he gestured to the entrance of camp. "Now, shall we go? I don't want to stay in camp until it's too dark to go out on a walk."
[you post in the territory?]

Old March 10th, 2017, 10:06 PM
leave the past behind

[@fenic!]

To say the least, Littlepaw was exhilarated. He had never had so much excitement in his life before! His kithood was a mess of complications and boredom, something he would've liked to skip, but his apprentice ceremony had opened up a whole new world of possibility. He could just feel the potential coursing through him. Oh, how he just couldn't wait to be shown the territory by Pineneedle, his new mentor. Actually, waiting for his mentor proved to be a difficult task; for a second, he wondered if he was allowed out of the camp without her. He decided that he was sure he could and dismissed that thought almost immediately, as he preferred to think about more important things. It would take a lot for Littlepaw to fall off of this high; so for now, he just wanted to enjoy it while it lasted. Hopefully he would come off of it feeling fulfilled and pleasantly surprised with the results. He didn't want to set the bar too high, however, seeing as it could disappoint him more than ever before. That would certainly leave a lasting impact on the young tom, one that wouldn't be healed for a long time. Ah, well... at least he liked to live in the moment, completely disregarding his thoughts for the future. Always a great trait to have. Barely a second had passed before Littlepaw had sprung to his paws, the fur along his spine rippling. With a glance up at the retreating sun, he realized with a jolt that he would likely not have a bedtime anymore—I'll get to sleep in the Apprentices' Den! And just like that, his excitement returned full-force. He scuffed his paws on the dirt and trotted to the entrance of the camp, almost making it past halfway there before realizing what he was doing. He wouldn't want to venture into foreign territory by himself, and he wouldn't want to leave while the sun was setting! Not wanting to seem strange or embarrass himself, he plopped down on his rear and brought up a paw to scratch at his nose. His tail flicked on the ground, bringing dust up into the air around him, but Littlepaw paid no mind to the minor inconvenience.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; March 11th, 2017 at 10:37 AM.
Old March 11th, 2017, 10:29 AM
leave the past behind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
So I'm on mobile so sorry for short posts

Whitepaw turned her gaze as she saw an older apprentice pad towards her. She tilted her head. What did he want with her ,she thought. However, she kept a blank stare as he came near her. She perked her ears forward at his remarks and questions. He was going a bit to fast in his speaking. She kept taking breathes about to talk, but he would always begin again. She knitted her eyebrows in a confused expression at his last question. She took a breath, "number one, yes I am whitepaw, number two, no I don't have a mentor yet, number three, why me? I pretty sure I would be the last cat you would pick.therefore, are you having pity for me? If so, then I don't want it," she stated. She then leaned forward and sniffed his pelt to be able to identify him. The female leaned back and wrinkled her nose, "you smell like dirt... well mud," she stated with no emotion in her tone. Whitepaw liked to speak her mind no matter if it hurt another cats feelings or not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
[don't worry about it! :0 sorry for the late reply.]

Without realizing, Stormpaw nodded when she confirmed his suspicions that she was Whitepaw. A twinge of confusion struck him as she spoke, though; he didn't mean to show pity. "Ah, I apologize. I didn't mean to give you the impression that I was pitying you; no, that isn't my intention at all. I only wished to aid you, as you wouldn't know what to do without a mentor to guide you through what it is like to be an apprentice," he meowed, pausing for a second before continuing with what could be seen as contentious. "I... also didn't have any friends to socialize with." He shouldn't have said that. That sentence would only enhance the idea that he was interacting with her only because he had nowhere else to go—which was kind of true. In a way. Shifting back a hair as he saw Whitepaw lean towards him, he opened his jaws in response and took in her scent, quirking an eyebrow in amusement. He knew that he wasn't smelling the best, but he would never in a million years let an "insult" go by without saying anything. "And you smell like the nursery," he breathed, narrowing his eyes at the young molly. He did, in fact, have some dirt behind his claws from earlier in the day, but that was of no importance. None at all.

"Now. Would you like to leave the camp with me or not? The sunlight only lasts for so long, and I wouldn't want to be wasting it dilly-dallying with you." Sure, that could've been taken in a negative light, but then again, since when was Stormpaw ever positive? Rising to his feet, he gave Whitepaw a mere glance before making his way to the entrance with a flick of his tail. He stopped for a moment, looking over his shoulder at her. "It doesn't matter much to me whether you come with me or not, but I would truly appreciate the company." With that, the tabby tom turned back and padded off, albeit a little slower in case she decided to follow him after all.
[my mentions haven't been working, so i decided to quote you & hope that it works lol]

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; March 11th, 2017 at 10:30 AM.
Old March 11th, 2017, 12:51 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

{Open!}
Moonpaw licked her paw swiftly, swinging it over her ears. Her black and Silver ears still remained scarless. A sign that reminded her over and over of her useless effort to save her former mentor, Foxpelt. But she was over that, Foxpelt still visited her in Starclan. And Gooseheart was more like a mother, and trained with her more. Still, the silver molly had not given end to trust her new mentor.
Revenge for Nightfang still hunted around her, ready to pounce. The cat had killed her former mentor. Moonpaw flicked her tail as she got up, placing her paws gently on the ground. She was short for a seven moon old cat, her belly fur almost dragged on the ground. Maybe That was because she had long fur, or maybe because her legs where quite short. Her breed hadn't been determined, Foxtail had never told her about her real father.
Wait
Was Foxtail her real Mother? She had no clue, never seeing her father. She knew she had to have a short father, and a fluffy one. He must be grey, because Foxpelt looked Nothing like her.
Without anymore question, she padded over to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a silver fish. She took a bite into it, chewing thoughtfully.
Old March 11th, 2017, 03:51 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
A flicker of concern passed through his sapphire orbs as he noticed that Sunbreeze was deep in though. He could tell that it was a serious thought, though there was no way of guessing what was on the molly's mind... but if he did know, it would probably discourage him. The tom wasn't sure about his feelings towards Sunbreeze, but it was like the feelings became more vivid and yet more blurred the more time he spent with her. It was very confusing for the tom.

Though he could admit that he had never felt this way with anyone else - not Featherwing or even Spottedsong.

But he didn't question her about what she was thinking about since she seemed to easily snap out of thought and continue with their conversation. The tom was glad to hear the good news. That Sunbreeze was doing well, that nothing bad at happened to her during the fatal battle that had taken place in that exact clearing not too long ago. As she spoke about Smokekit, Willowpaw and Phoenix, he was left thinking for a moment. It took him only a few heartbeats to remember that those were all her adopted kits - she had had Willow and Phoenix since her own kits were born, and had only recently taken in Smokekit. And it was good that the latter was adapting well into clan-life, but of course it mustn't be too hard for a young cat since she might not remember much of a life outside of Riverclan. Colby himself knew how difficult it could be to understand how the clans work.

Colby nodded slightly as Sunbreeze began to explain her thoughts on their new leader. He could understand why she saw it as good news that Russetstar had taken the traditional leader name whereas Bucknight had refused their ancestors. But still... how could anyone be so accepted after what the clans had just been through? Although he had remained under the radar the entire time, and wasn't directly affected, he still wouldn't wish for another Evil Era like that.

"Of course not!" The tom's voice rose a bit in surprise as he reacted to Sunbreeze's words of questioning if he and preferred Bucknight's deputy - Thornfrost - to have become leader instead. Colby suddenly blushed and glanced around as he realized how loud his response had become. His ears flattened and he thought about it for a moment. "I know... but like it would be hard for anyone to trust him, whether Geckoleaf got a sign or not," besides, it's not like Starclan did much to stop Bucknight... what if they too supported him at first, like are doing with Russetstar? He doubted the last part, but couldn't help his suspicions.

A smile formed on his maw again as Sunbreeze backed him up, pointing out that she understood him and that the trust and loyalty would have to earned on Russetstar's behalf. His sapphire orbs locked with Sunbreeze's crystal ones. He blushed again, but not for the same reason as he had last time,and pulled his gaze away. Colby found himself lost for words.
Sunbreeze listened, a little taken aback by the sudden interruption from the black tom. She stayed quiet for a moment and then became relieved as he continued on. She could see the small hints of embarrassment and felt sorry for him. Although, she couldn't blame him, this only showed her that Colby was passionate about the Clan and it's well being, which was an amazing quality. She needed some cat who cared about the Clan they were living in.

Sunbreeze had known for a while that she and Colby were more than just friends, maybe best friends, or something more. The more she talked with him the stringer her feelings grew, but she still couldn't shake the doubt she had that he would be scared off and leave her, just like Littlefang had. Something bad could happen, he could blame it on her, and just...leave. She knew for herself and for her kit's sake, she could not handle that again. She couldn't help but feel doubtful of him, knowing that he hadn't always been a Clan cat, that he had a life somewhere else too. That this wonderful, caring tom in front of her had cats outside the territory that cared for him. She couldn't help but feel that if they did become mates and something bad happened, he would leave her. And not only her, but the Clan. That was something she couldn't bear. The Clan, at a time like this, needed strong Warriors like Colby, she couldn't be the cause of a lost warrior.

Sunbreeze gave her friend a comforting smile, letting him know that it was fine if he had spoken loudly. Her soft white and orange pelt rippled in a cool icy breeze that wound its way through the camp. The leaf bare weather was still hanging on by the threads, but it should be over soon. "I agree. It is hard, taking ones word on things, especially big things like this. Although we have to trust them. If we can't trust our leader and medicine cat, then we can't trust anyone. We have to give them a shot, but I can say one major difference between Bucknight and Russetstar: Russetstar is a kind gentleman. He doesn't seem shady or creepy, he doesn't reject Starclan in the way his predecessor did. He has kindness and compassion, and not just for his family and friends, but for his whole Clan, whereas Bucknight seemed to show it only for his mate Cakeless." She said, her kind voice soothing and peaceful, yet persuading.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 11th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The unusually colored tom sighed, the lighter side of his face showing while the darker one blended once more into the shadows. He was beginning to wish he'd just kept that side to himself, and let her think that he was blind or something. It would've gone better for him. Maybe she would be annoyed by his indifference, but by her attitude now, he sincerely doubted it. She didn't seem like anything would ever annoy her. Hurt her feelings, sure! But did he really care? To be honest, he didn't. But he still didn't want her to be angry with him-- as long as she would stay nice, he would keep on doing what he was doing. Perhaps an interesting friendship between the two would blossom, though he sincerely doubted it. Somehow, he couldn't see this ending well. "What? No, that was my smile! Are you saying I have an ugly smile?" He asked in mock surprise, though he had half been expecting this sort of thing. What else could he expect from another cat? He had come to realize that other cats sort of shunned him, in a way. They certainly didn't like him very much.
Briarpaw giggled playfully and spun around before saying, "No, no of course not! Maybe..." she said, whispering the last part in a joking manner. "It's just that it look so forced. It didn't look like you were doing it because you were happy." she went on with a flick of her ear. "In order to be really happy, you need to be calm and stuff. So, uh be more calm." Briarpaw knew she wasn't the best at giving advice, but she tries her best. She could tell he has gotten bullied much more than she has been, which is why she is much more cheerful than he is and he is more uptight and cautious of everything and every cat. He can't even trust a cat that's smaller and weaker than him. Briarpaw still was determined to not give up. Failing to help is not only failing him, but herself as well. She shook her head, she did not want that to happen. She didn't care how annoying she appeared at the time, she was going to help and not stop until he becomes happy