Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 16th, 2020, 09:15 AM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
"...Surrrreeee," drawled Flakekit, smirking; he quickly flicked the mossball up into the air, albeit a bit clumsily towards Kestrelkit.

Kestrelkit didn’t like his smirk he had while tossing the mossball. The kit... was he teasing him? How dare he! He ruffled his fur and ran in its direction, smacking it as hard as he could back to him. He caught himself before tripping and turned to face Flakekit.

Old May 16th, 2020, 10:08 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Well... She had specified she wanted to go on more patrols with Smolderpaw - that part was fair enough and she could respect Brindlejaw for doing so.... but on a patrol with him? Aspenbreeze gave a quiet groan as she stalked her way over to the group, giving a polite dip of her head. The warrior wouldn't pretend to be happy about it, but she did crack a small grin at Smolderpaw's enthusiasm. Despite her initial thoughts on him, he was starting to grow on her... but only slightly. Aspenbreeze wouldn't trust it until a battle or something to wager his true intentions cropped up.

"Nothing interesting ever happens at the ThunderClan border," She huffed quietly with a raised brow, turning a sour expression to Brindlejaw.

"Lead the way, Brindlejaw."

@Beau @Shimm @wolfnight

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 16th, 2020, 10:35 AM
all that i’ll ever need

@Shimm

Heathernose purposely didn’t watch Brindlejaw eat, knowing that it would likely make the tom uncomfortable to have her eyes on him while he ate. Instead, she looked up at the sky dreamily and rolled her shoulders, enjoying the sunlight. The molly couldn’t suppress a smile that Brindlejaw didn’t move away- she was always anxious that cats would think she was being too friendly, even though Heathernose didn’t personally believe that there was such a thing.
She returned her gaze to the ground and reached for another bite, flicking her eyes over to Brindlejaw with a smile. In response to Brindlejaw’s question and answer, she giggled and nodded, “I’m doing alright, hanging in there,” she said lightly, offering another smile. “You’ve been dealing with a lot recently,” she mewed, her voice sympathetic and sad as she thought of all the cats she’d seen yelling at him. The tom was way to kind to have multiple clan mates berating him constantly!
Old May 16th, 2020, 11:21 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Twistedpaw shook her head. "No, thanks," she told Curlpaw. Suddenly, an idea came to her. "Maybe I could try cutting it up with my claws... that would make it easier to eat, I think."

@LionKitKat @FuzzyRatto
Old May 16th, 2020, 11:37 AM

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Bichpaw nodded. "Yeah. That will definitely make it easier for you", she said, sighing. "I just wish some part of your jaw was fixable. I don't want you to have to deal with this"
@Twistedpaw @FuzzyRatto
Old May 16th, 2020, 12:52 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Thé she cat waved her tail to the tom in appreciation for his understanding and turned to look just as Peonypaw bowled right into her side. Wolfbound having not expected it rolled into the grass with a grunt, though despite the pain of scraping her face on the grass she was impressed. Peonypaw was stronger than she’d first anticipated.

“Well hello there my little warrior” The she cat cooed rolling onto her back so the small tom could have some room overtop of her. She was growing to like having a younger cat around.. being looked up to and liked despite her rowdy outbursts. “You’ve got quite the muscle on you! I’m impressed. Let’s see if we can put that to some good use eh?” the she cat purred rolling back onto her feet.

She dropped once again into a crouch stretching out her forelegs a moment. “Do you remember this?” She asked glancing over her shoulder

@Beau @Starbot

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 16th, 2020, 12:58 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

(Open)
--Creekpaw--

Padding out into the clearing, Creekpaw stretched. Another beautiful day. Smiling he looked around the clearing, he was looking for something to do. Entertain a kit, go hunting with a warrior. He was down for pretty much anything.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old May 16th, 2020, 12:58 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Lotuspool noticed that Twilightstar was out in the clearing, so she decided to pad over and start a conversation. "hello, Twilightstar. How are you doing today?" She mewed, a small smile present on her face.

@Moonraven

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 16th, 2020, 01:10 PM
No pressure, no diamonds.

Heatherpaw looked up at his mentor as he told him that he was going on the border patrol. He stood up, his tail high in the air. He looked up at the deputy, his green eyes bright. He had already seen the borders, but this would be his first border patrol. Heatherpaw watched his mentor and walked to the group of other cats that were in his group.

@Shimm @Dust @Beau

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries
Old May 16th, 2020, 01:44 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

-- @wren --

Stagkit had been happily munching on Oogly's tail until all of a sudden he went flying! "UUUuho" came out of his mouth as he was kicked across the den. The shock didn't register at all, just the fact that he'd been flying! Would he be able to go flying again if he bit Oogly's tail again? That was when he watched and saw Oogly come over and picking him up before placing him down in another nest... This was Oogly's nest yes. Cuddling up to Oogly, Stagkit watched his tail flick slowly. Could Oogly make him go fly again? "Can... Oogly... make... Stag..fly.. again?" he questioned. He wanted to go flying! It had been fun, well not the kick he'd taken to the stomach but the kit just barely registered that. Wait, he'd gone to wake up Oogly, and it was not to go flying. Snuggling up closer to the other cat, the kit slowly shuffled himself so he was once again table to reach the constantly flicking tail. Scrunching up his hind legs he got ready. Ready...Steady... Jump! And he failed at that only managing to get his hind paws up in the air but his good paw had managed to catch Oogly's tail. "Oogly... gonna...teach...Stag...how... to walk... too? Or can... Oogly...teach... Stag... how to..fly?!" However, this time instead of munching on Oogly's tail, he spotted another one - well more or less his own - and tried to reach it. Managing to catch it, he began chewing in it too, the milk teeth of the kitten barely able to do any damage to the thin tail. "Munching tail... doesn't..make...Stag..fly." He sounded almost disappointed.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Closed Thread