Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 11:49 PM
Boredom Brings New Friends
by Foxine
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:49 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Blazing
Today 11:41 PM
Come Along with Me, It's...
Last post by Maybi
Today 11:41 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Blazing
Today 11:39 PM

Old February 1st, 2021, 08:14 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Thunderglade

Well that was odd. Ravenkit thought clamping his jaw shut. Take your time? A cat wanted to hear what he had to say? Well it was his time to tell someone older what he meant! He looked up at the leader almost surprised he didn't mean to look at the leader that way.. He wanted to make sure that he didn't show THAT much fear. He cleared his throat expecting to talk to the cat but no sound came out. Ugh- stupid.. fear!! This time he actually did talk but in a quiet voice as he stepped forward to get to him and get his attention. Dawnstar-- took--Wind.. Killed Thunderkit! He stuttered then breathed "Dawnstar took- Wind, Killed Thunderkit'' That didn't make any sense how did he even- make a sentence? He has to try again! He can't let Ashfeather down never ever. He took a big long breath and spoke again trying to find any confidence he had left. D-Dawnstar is taking over Windclan! She-She killed Breezefeather and took Twilightstar! I-I just don't know what to do, I ran away to find her.. Please help us! He begged, tears threatened to fall down his cheeks but he held them back he wouldn't cry in front of Buckstar if he was to ask for help he had to be brave.

[ @Slushie ]

Salutations, I hope you're having a pleasant day!

I am currently semi-active!
Old February 1st, 2021, 09:20 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

Goldenheart passed along the border, making sure to mark them every once and a while. “Blazefrost, how’re you doing back there?!” He called back to his partner in all this.
@Kai

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old February 1st, 2021, 11:04 PM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Goldenheart passed along the border, making sure to mark them every once and a while. “Blazefrost, how’re you doing back there?!” He called back to his partner in all this.
@Kai
Fine Yourself? Lets see if theres any scent on our side of the boarder before we leave. He mewed finishing marking the boarder,and caught up swiftly afterwards,tracing behide goldenheart

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old February 1st, 2021, 11:09 PM
particles of stars

Maplebird was following along, her paws feeling unusually sore. She didn't say anything at the moment.

[ @Kai @Exis]
[EDIT: The patrol is actually supposed to be with ThunderClan, so if we can move it that would be great!]

Last edited by Panda1440; February 1st, 2021 at 11:12 PM.
Old February 1st, 2021, 11:14 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Hareflood snorted as he neared the border with WindClan. Typical rabbit-chasers, they couldn't even maintain their markers judging by how stale it was.

Why did anyone want to come here anyway? Once the trees thinned out, there was nothing. An endless sea of grass and disappointment. Maybe that's why no one had come around in a while - they were lost in the fields of 'everything looks the same.'

Either way, Hareflood didn't care. He was bored and itching to do something, so as soon as he saw a bird just across the [faded] scent lines, he went for it. A bite to the neck killed it instantly, but he made sure to leave some feathers and a tinge of blood behind as evidence as he sprang back over the border and chucked the bird in some distant bush.

Though they wouldn't have the bird as proof, he figured the indicators of theft would be enough to stir up some tight-nosed WindClanner if they came around the border. All he needed to do now.. was wait for one to come by.

[ open for 1 wc cat taken by maple's patrol ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; February 2nd, 2021 at 12:00 AM.
Old February 1st, 2021, 11:26 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Goldenheart didn’t scent anything, “I think we’re good.” He said with a smile.
@Kai @Panda1440

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old February 2nd, 2021, 12:02 AM
particles of stars

Coming across a few feathers on the ground, the tortoiseshell she-cat leaned her head down to examine them. ThunderClan... As if there wasn't enough problems already. "I found some fresh feathers on the ground, they have a clear scent of ThunderClan on them-" Maplebird alerted her patrol partners.

[ @Exis @BILL. @Kai]
Old February 2nd, 2021, 05:59 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @TheSnowyAnimal

────────

Buckstar had been prepared to sit for a while, while this kit gathered his thoughts and the courage to speak. He wasn't expecting him to try to talk so fast, and squinted, trying to decipher what exactly it was the kit was trying to tell him.

When he finally got the right words out, Buckstar leaned back, brows furrowing in concern. If Dawnstar was capable of pulling something as big as that, then what else would she be prepared to do? He wanted to help - he owed that much to Twilightstar and Coldamber and the entirety of WindClan - but ThunderClan was having enough trouble as it was. "Look, uh, kiddo..." A grimace pulled at his features. "I'm sorry. I know what's happening right now is scary, and unjust, and cruel, but... but I can't help you. I'm sorry. I have ThunderClan to look after right now. WindClan is plenty strong and capable - you'll work your own way out of this soon enough."

He really didn't want to take this kit back to WindClan, but he couldn't keep him here. Buckstar stepped forward and leaned down to pick the kit up by the scruff. "What's your name? I'll take you back to your mother. She'll keep you safe."
Old February 2nd, 2021, 10:16 AM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

Ravenkit scurried back as the leader tried to grab him. He believed that he wanted to help.. Did Thunderclan have a bad problem as well? He swallowed, was he perhaps being selfish? No it wasn't selfish to risk your life! Was it? He looked away from the leader not being able to reach his eyes for a moment. Why'd he think they were in this situation? They couldn't fight or their Leader would die, die! He couldn't take it. He couldn't go back to his mother! He'd be lucky if he was an apprentice by the time Whitekit was a warrior for disobeying her and running away. Finally he spoke, shaking his head sadly. I'm-I'm Ravenkit. My mother won't understand He said quietly frowning at Buckstar didn't he understand he didn't just walk out of camp with permission? I have to go, I wish you luck. Please don't come for me. He mewed gently looking up into the leader's eyes and he didn't even understand what he was doing himself. He nodded as in a goodbye and then crouched he was getting ready to sprint. He was unusually fast well not for Windclan he might have a crooked tail but he learned how to work- well a bit-.. But he had time to leave.. He knew that. He sprinted out with hesitation no warrior would understand the situation the young kit was in.

[ @Slushie Heh is it alright if I wrap this roleplay up? You don't have to respond. ]

Salutations, I hope you're having a pleasant day!

I am currently semi-active!

Last edited by Inconsistency; February 2nd, 2021 at 10:16 AM.
Old February 2nd, 2021, 03:19 PM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Blazefrost looked up,it was thunderclan. He spotted the featers as well Thunderclaner come out,were not gonna hurt you unless you steal our prey again. Blazefrost walked forwards bearing his teeth claws unsealthed

*short reply because im lazy,next one will be longer*
@BILL. @Panda1440 @Exis

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen