Last post by Fish
Today 02:38 AM

Old May 26th, 2023, 02:57 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

v-Crackle'paw-v

Hearing this, Crackle'paw stopped his restless pacing and turned to the offer...Hmmmm, he was get quite sick of sleeping on hard earth... And the materials were already there... So why not? Marching right up to whatever this guys name was, Crackle'paw gave a dissatisfied sniff and addressed his arrival. " I've come to accept your proposition, fool." flicking his tail, the little rat gestured at the pile materials. " This stuff better not be infested with fleas... "

// @Jester \\

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old May 26th, 2023, 03:01 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
[open to all!]

After collecting the nesting materials, Hawkshade high-tailed it back to camp. The tiny black tom made his way to the center, dropped the wad of moss and feathers at his paws, then called out to his Clan. "If anyone needs any nesting material, I got some for you!" He'd offer a warm smile to anyone who approached him, tail gesturing toward the pile of moss before him. It should be enough for a nest or two all together, but anyone could take little bits of it and add it to their current one to freshen it up a bit.
Mapleface
She/Her

It was only once she'd taken a good look at the nursery and came to terms with the fact that she needed to move her currently non-existent nest there did Mapleface realize.. she was a Queen. She was a mother, for crying out loud! Or at least, she was going to be. The thought made her antsy. Being a parent sounded difficult.

Brow furrowing with worry, Mapleface was only brought back to reality when a familiar voice sounded nearby - Her brother. Half-brother, mind you, but Mapleface loved him all the same. "Be nice, Crackles." The tortie point chided, rising to her paws to amble over unsteadily. The bulk that was her stomach was getting harder and harder to maneuver with. "I think I need nesting material too." She said, turning her attention to Hawkshade.

[ @Leafí - Crackles (: ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old May 26th, 2023, 03:12 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
[open to all!]

After collecting the nesting materials, Hawkshade high-tailed it back to camp. The tiny black tom made his way to the center, dropped the wad of moss and feathers at his paws, then called out to his Clan. "If anyone needs any nesting material, I got some for you!" He'd offer a warm smile to anyone who approached him, tail gesturing toward the pile of moss before him. It should be enough for a nest or two all together, but anyone could take little bits of it and add it to their current one to freshen it up a bit.
bumblebreak === >
Fighting with her terribly-made nest to get even a decent night of sleep was starting to grow old, and it had only been maybe a couple of days since the disaster. She stabbed it angrily with a claw, nose wrinkled. It hadn't been built very well in the first place—maybe it would be worthwhile to just start all over again.

Ears pinned back, Bumblebreak exited the warriors' den, just in time to hear Hawkshade's call echo across the clearing. (The fake clearing, she wanted to call it. This was too overgrown, too unwalked. She hated it.) WIth a breath of relief, she quickly redirected her path and hooked a few scraps of moss and a single feather with a claw, tossing the warrior a grateful look. "You mind?"
Old May 26th, 2023, 10:43 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

"Oh yes, go right ahead." Hawkshade chuckled as Cracklepaw muttered something about the moss being flea-infested, turning to the red-faced molly that defended him. "No worries, it's not flea infested. I wouldn't have comfortably carried flea-infested materials in my mouth..." He trailed off, quickly canceling the thought in his mind. A chill crawled its way down his spine, spiking the fur along his back. Eeugh. Stars, no!

When the deputy approached him, Hawkshade straightened and shook his head. "Not at all, please help yourself." He returned her grateful look with a genuine smile. Bumblebreak was one of the few cats he admired and respected around here. He hadn't even seen Thrushstar since the sinkening...which was annoying, since he had something he wished to discuss with him. Thoughts clouded the warrior's mind as he watched his Clanmates gleefully pick the materials he collected.

Then his eyes lit up.

"Oh, uh, hey Bumblebreak-" He mewed, ears perking. "I apologize to bring this up so informally, but...do you know why we don't have any Keepers besides Flameheart at the moment?" His eyes wandered the overgrown clearing, briefly searching for the large molly. "I've been meaning ask Thrushstar about it, but I haven't seen him around really..." His eyes gravitated back up to the cream-and-brown tabby, dilating with curiosity.

Hawkshade did not care to beat around the bush. If something needed to be done, he did it. If something was on his mind, he says it. And with ThunderClan in such a vulnerable state right now, he had no interest in twiddling his paws like some of his Clanmates. There was work to be done, and with their lack of leadership and role models, ThunderClan's building plans are gonna go slower than dirt.

@Leafí @Rose @dino.

Last edited by Doom; May 26th, 2023 at 10:52 PM.
Old May 26th, 2023, 11:00 PM
nothing's forever

alderstep did some very cat things (aka lounging) in the clearing. he rather liked the overgrown bits. it made him feel safe. while it may look like he was lazing about, he was quite actually open to helping anyone if they wished him to. boredom had his claws itching to do something.
Old May 26th, 2023, 11:27 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

It had been a bit of time after the sinkhole and for thunderclan things slowly seemed to be returning to normal.

Not that Buzzy would know. They just got here.

Ah but they werent Buzzy anymore! The tripod kept having to remind themselves! Upon returning to the clan and meeting that leader guy (Finch?... Starling?... Ah whatever the star dude who apparently was now leading thunderclan. Whatever happened to deer guy or stripy lady?) Buzzy had gotten a new name! It hurt a little to leave behind the old one, Buzzy or Buzzkit was important to them, it was the name their mother gave them, but it was one that no longer fit. Buzzkit was a girl, a child, and they.... werent that. And Buzzy was a rogue, an outsider, not a thunderclan cat. So the tripod being here, being who they were and being thunderclan once more all at once warranted a name that fit that.

So they requested a change and it was one they got. Mudhound. The new warrior rather liked it. They were themselves and unique but had marking of their family in their name still.

Changes for a changed clan, it fit.
Speaking of that thunderclan had changed. The leader was different Mudhound had just discovered that, the deputy was different they were told long before arrival by Houndspirit's spirit (hehe) and even the camp was different! Apparently the old one had sunk? Mudhound didnt get it. The new camp wasnt bad though, it was nice to not be in a place they last remembered for being location of the end of their mother, and Mudhound knew that could come to call this home.

That wasnt important right now though! The large cat was here for one reason and one reason alone! They had come to thunderclan for this reason even, leaving comfort and (probably angry) family behind! Mudhound was here to recover a long lost sibling! Bum-bum was apparently a deputy now! And Bumblebreak! (The flop eared cat didnt get the name but eh whatever not their name not their business) And a girl! Good for her!

This sibling had been without Mudhounds happy company for too long and it was time to fix that! It was reunion time~

Now just to find Bumblebreak.... That might be harder then anticipated.

You see it'd been years and Mudhound didnt exactly fully remember what their littlemate looked like. It had been so long and all memories faded into a blur eventually.... Mudhound knew scent lingered longer however.

So here they were, snaking back and forth across the camp probably looking mad tail wagging wildly in the air in excitement. The giant tripod cat didnt care if their (new? returned?) clanmated thought them a loon they were looking for that whiff of scent they knew to indicate they'd found their sibling. And eventually they did, head snapping up to stare at the smaller cat entering the clearing.

A ecstatic grin grew... and grew... until the new warrior exploded into motion happily charging at the deputy with a swinging tail to leap into the air into an attempted tackle hug. Ok maybe it was more of a tackle squish but with Mudhound's enthusiasm and comparative size it was inevitable if the affection landed.

"BUMBLE!!!!! IM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU ITS BEEN SO LONG!!! YOU'RE SMALL! I DIDNT EXPECT YOU TO BE SMALL LIKE GRIZZLY BUT ITS GOOD!!! DIDJA MISS ME?!!!"

The joy was deafening.

@dino.

Last edited by Rani; May 26th, 2023 at 11:27 PM.
Old May 26th, 2023, 11:53 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Admittedly, Wolfkit didn't know what was going on, but he saw his favorite cat just above the overgrown leaves and wanted to visit with her!!

The tiny warrior bounced through the brush, aiming to crash into one of Bumblebreak's legs. "Bumba!" He may have developed the ability to talk, but it was faaar from fluent and endlessly squeaky. "help?" She seemed busy, so he'd be busy too!

Oh, there was another cat here that wasn't his Bumbleparent. Wolfkit blinked at Hawkshade before looking back up at Bumblebreak with wide eyes. With limited understanding, he was more comfortable with the guidance of her than the less familiar cat. "help!!"

[ @dino. @Jester ]
Old May 27th, 2023, 12:01 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post

~~Sharpeye~~

(Heh heh... Oh so cute(my exact words to reading that adorable post))

Sharpeye heard a yelp and a thump and turned his head. It was little Wolfkit, who seemed to try and pounce on him form behind. Smiling, the Caretaker shifted himself so he would be closer to the little kit. "Try again, little Wolfkit. I'm sure you will get it right again." The small black tom encouraged the kit.
Determination shone in his eyes as he rolled back to his paws and crouched low, muscles quivering with anticipation. "Squeaaak!" Wolfkit let out a war cry before launching himself toward Sharpeye once more, attempting to catch the older cat by surprise.

... His aim was off, and he succeeded in catching dirt just past Sharpeye's tail. The force of his body crashing into the ground made him audibly OOF, but Wolfkit was still quick to try to get back to his paws.
Old May 27th, 2023, 09:30 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Determination shone in his eyes as he rolled back to his paws and crouched low, muscles quivering with anticipation. "Squeaaak!" Wolfkit let out a war cry before launching himself toward Sharpeye once more, attempting to catch the older cat by surprise.

... His aim was off, and he succeeded in catching dirt just past Sharpeye's tail. The force of his body crashing into the ground made him audibly OOF, but Wolfkit was still quick to try to get back to his paws.
~~Sharpeye~~

(Your Wolfkit is so cute)

Sharpeye kept one eye on the little Wolfkit as made a cry and tried to pounce on him. He looked over at the kit as he caught dirt instead of his tail. The young Caretaker moved closer and put his tail in front of Wolfkit. "Try again! You got this! You are a mighty warrior!" The black tom again encouraged the kit.

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old May 27th, 2023, 09:40 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@x ghostie

Roseraven had kept a low profile ever since getting demoted. Nobody paid much attention to her anymore, though she still got dark looks once in a while. Those looks made her mad. Mostly at herself. After conversing with Albatrossflare, she was certain that, had she carried herself with confidence, had she not acted as if it were her fault, she would have kept her position and nobody would care. Ooops, this one queen and her kits died because the queen was very sick. Oh well, too bad. Instead she had to go and act like a martyr. When you acted like a martyr it was about time people started treating you like a scapegoat.

The small warrior spotted the familiar pelt of her sibling. She'd been distant, even before the incident, and regretted it. She approached, rubbing her shoulder against theirs before standing in front of them to clearly display her mouth for them to read.

"Hey, It's been a while and I can't catch anything. Wanna go help me hunt?"