Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
What type of music do you...
Last post by sock
Today 12:35 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:12 PM

Old November 5th, 2017, 06:25 PM
Digital Artist

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She tipped her head,” Perhaps near the training cave, they seem to be there alot, probably because they have a higher chance of survival avoiding apprentices verses warriors.” Rasberrybubble gave a purr in amusement.
(Sorry for not responding, I didn't have internet all weekend)

Wildmoon smiled and nodded, purring in amusement. "Sure! Do you want to lead the way, or shall I?" his tail flicked with happiness.
Old November 5th, 2017, 06:41 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
How did Goldenstar always seem to know when Nightpaw was bothered by something? He was as intuitive as a mentor could be, she supposed. Hesitating, she tried to put what she was thinking into words that didn't make her seem like she wouldn't be a good clan cat. As per usual, all she could do was say what she was thinking. "I don't want to hurt other cats, Goldenstar. No cat has ever hurt me. I know that this is just a part of clan life, and I know everyone has to learn to fight, but I don't think I'll ever like it. Still, I will if that's what it takes to keep Shadowclan safe. I love Shadowclan, and I love the cats in Shadowclan." This last part was added with a resolute sincerity. "I hope that that's ok. It probably doesn't sound very warrior-like. And I don't know what you'll decide Shadowclan will do if Windclan and Thunderclan really do fight. I just wish they wouldn't."
Goldenstar hoped that he made the apprentince feel like she was in a sensitive spot when he had asked her what was wrong. Sure, it was a weird thing to be worried about, but nonetheless, he had seen how some cats could get. One moment they’d be pretty much fine, and you would say something and suddenly they seemed to explode. Golden had never really been that way, so he was always worried that he had said something wrong about that. “No cat wants to hurt another cat,” he murmured, smiling awkwardly. Sure, that was a bit of a lie, as he had see plenty of cats that seemed more than happy to fight and injure others, but he knew that for at least some cats, it wasn’t the first thing on their mind. “It’s normal to not want to fight,” he said, “It doesn’t make you any less of a warrior,” he added. “It’s fine,” he murmured after a moment, “You’ll become a wonderful warrior, trust me,” he said, trying to sound confident. “And with Thunderclan and Windclan, I think it’s better to just stay out of that for the time being,” he mumbled. “As much as I’d like to talk to Snowstar about her cats stealing our prey, now is not the time for that, and I’d rather not have more casualties than we already have had,” he added. Now he just wanted to change the subject. “Are you ready to begin the training?” He asked after a moment, looking at Nightpaw calmly.
Old November 5th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar hoped that he made the apprentince feel like she was in a sensitive spot when he had asked her what was wrong. Sure, it was a weird thing to be worried about, but nonetheless, he had seen how some cats could get. One moment they’d be pretty much fine, and you would say something and suddenly they seemed to explode. Golden had never really been that way, so he was always worried that he had said something wrong about that. “No cat wants to hurt another cat,” he murmured, smiling awkwardly. Sure, that was a bit of a lie, as he had see plenty of cats that seemed more than happy to fight and injure others, but he knew that for at least some cats, it wasn’t the first thing on their mind. “It’s normal to not want to fight,” he said, “It doesn’t make you any less of a warrior,” he added. “It’s fine,” he murmured after a moment, “You’ll become a wonderful warrior, trust me,” he said, trying to sound confident. “And with Thunderclan and Windclan, I think it’s better to just stay out of that for the time being,” he mumbled. “As much as I’d like to talk to Snowstar about her cats stealing our prey, now is not the time for that, and I’d rather not have more casualties than we already have had,” he added. Now he just wanted to change the subject. “Are you ready to begin the training?” He asked after a moment, looking at Nightpaw calmly.
Nightpaw stood with her tail waving: focused, alert, and ready to learn. "Yes. What's first?" she asked simply. She was satisfied with Goldenstar's words, and could tell he was a level-headed leader and a cat who, like her, didn't revel in the idea of bloodshed. Not for the first time, Nightpaw was grateful to have him as a mentor. She couldn't ask for a better cat.

Old November 5th, 2017, 09:45 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Mistytuft gave a joking smirk, jumping ahead and running full speed at Onionpaw. The familiar smell of shadowclan making her feel at home. The wound on her leg had healed over time, but left a small scar. Despite being a warrior, Misty didn't feel old. She wasn't going to the elders den anytime soon. Nursery maybe, but not a forever queen. Misty wasn't sure of her future, but one thing she had already planned. She couldn't deny her love for her apprentice, what turned to be a motherly love migrated to something else. A deeper feeling, she did often see herself catching glances at Onionpaw from across the camp. And she loved when he walked with her. Mistytuft took a deep breath, trying to catch up to the tom.

Suddenly the Tom let out a horrified screech and than fell face forwards into the peaty soil, than with the force of hitting the ground rolled a few times before coming to a stop. He sta back up huffing and as he pulled himself back a few paw steps he looked down at his one paw. He wailed aha with distress and began to lick at it rapidly than felt a sharp pain on his tongue. He cried out in agony and stopped licking his paw to examine it. Both his paw and tongue had been cut open. As there was a moment where the blood wasn't flowing a shiny glossy figure appeared to be jutting out of his paw. He bit down on his teeth and gasped "ah- ah- AHHH" he whined

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old November 5th, 2017, 09:51 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Suddenly the Tom let out a horrified screech and than fell face forwards into the peaty soil, than with the force of hitting the ground rolled a few times before coming to a stop. He sta back up huffing and as he pulled himself back a few paw steps he looked down at his one paw. He wailed aha with distress and began to lick at it rapidly than felt a sharp pain on his tongue. He cried out in agony and stopped licking his paw to examine it. Both his paw and tongue had been cut open. As there was a moment where the blood wasn't flowing a shiny glossy figure appeared to be jutting out of his paw. He bit down on his teeth and gasped "ah- ah- AHHH" he whined
Mistytuft ran forward faster, her heart racing as she saw Onionpaw. "Calm down swe- Onionpaw!" She mewed, catching herself on the last part. She licked his head calmingly, looking down at his paw. She looked at the shiny figure in his paw, it must have cut his tongue when he licked it. "Don't try and clean your paw, we need to get that thing out." Mistytuft wasn't sure on what to do, she grabbed some moss, adding it to a puddle before placing it and attempting to clean the wound without messing with the object. "M-maybe Daypaw could help? Here, lean on my shoulder." She mewed, Misty's eyes wide with fear.
Old November 5th, 2017, 09:59 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Mistytuft ran forward faster, her heart racing as she saw Onionpaw. "Calm down swe- Onionpaw!" She mewed, catching herself on the last part. She licked his head calmingly, looking down at his paw. She looked at the shiny figure in his paw, it must have cut his tongue when he licked it. "Don't try and clean your paw, we need to get that thing out." Mistytuft wasn't sure on what to do, she grabbed some moss, adding it to a puddle before placing it and attempting to clean the wound without messing with the object. "M-maybe Daypaw could help? Here, lean on my shoulder." She mewed, Misty's eyes wide with fear.

Onionpaw liked too panicked to speak and was now wriggling with fear. "MISTY! I- I really can't!" he whined shaking his paw and sending droplets of blood splattering everywhere. "I need it o- out misty! It hurts!" he whimpered and shut his eyes clenching his teeth in utter agony. He looked over t misty and saw the concern, he didn't wanna hurt her or make her worry. That was the worst feeling. So he bit his tongue and looked towards her. He than clamped his eyes shut and let out a huff pulling back the urge to scream at the top of his lungs

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old November 5th, 2017, 10:03 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Onionpaw liked too panicked to speak and was now wriggling with fear. "MISTY! I- I really can't!" he whined shaking his paw and sending droplets of blood splattering everywhere. "I need it o- out misty! It hurts!" he whimpered and shut his eyes clenching his teeth in utter agony. He looked over t misty and saw the concern, he didn't wanna hurt her or make her worry. That was the worst feeling. So he bit his tongue and looked towards her. He than clamped his eyes shut and let out a huff pulling back the urge to scream at the top of his lungs
"Shhh, I know just stay in there." She licked his cheek. "I may be able to get it out." Misty felt bad leaving him in pain, they wouldn't have much time at the rate he was bleeding. Her paws shook as she moved away, cleaning off all the moss and soaking it back with water. "Just lay down, do not move whatever you do." She calmed.
Old November 6th, 2017, 07:18 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
(Sorry for not responding, I didn't have internet all weekend)

Wildmoon smiled and nodded, purring in amusement. "Sure! Do you want to lead the way, or shall I?" his tail flicked with happiness.
She purred,” You can.” She flicked her tail and awaited to follow him.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 6th, 2017, 07:34 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She purred,” You can.” She flicked her tail and awaited to follow him.
The pale gray tom smiled and trotted past Rasberrybubble, his tail high as he led the way through the forest towards the training center. He stopped after a few minutes to peer through the branches of a bramble bush. He crouched down and stayed there, curiosity all over his face.

After a few seconds, he shrugged and continued on his way.
Old November 6th, 2017, 07:44 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
The pale gray tom smiled and trotted past Rasberrybubble, his tail high as he led the way through the forest towards the training center. He stopped after a few minutes to peer through the branches of a bramble bush. He crouched down and stayed there, curiosity all over his face.

After a few seconds, he shrugged and continued on his way.
Rasberrybubble paused,” Wait- what was that you looked at? Was it a bee or something?” She asked following close behind him praying to Starclan it wasn’t a fox.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here