Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 12th, 2016, 09:27 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Thornfrost raised an eyebrow at the old tom, a smile dancing over her maw for a moment. "First of all, whatever-your-name-might-be, do you actually think I care what Starclan thinks of me? They have no power over the real world. All they do is promote the weak, and weed out the ambitious. They're so high-and-mighty about themselves that somehow, some cats believed them. All they did was die. What's so special about that, if you don't mind? Living is harder." The deputy took a deep breath, huffing slightly with rage at the tom's misplaced ideals. "Secondly, since when was the code created by Starclan? Maybe when you go to the elders' den- which, honestly, doesn't seem so far away, judging by your state- they'll set your history straight. We created the code. Living cats. Although some of the creators of the code may be in Starclan now, they've been tainted by the arrogance seemingly shared by everyone there. The code was created by their living selves, not Starclan." Eyes narrowed, the Chausie turned to the other cat who'd spoken to her. "Bucknight's rise in no way broke the warrior code- Aukstrike disappeared, and right before being killed by foxes- which Bucknight is not one of, in case you hadn't realized- she named him as deputy. After her death, he became leader. Skyclan is coming to kill our leader, and once we are left leaderless and confused, they will kill us all, and take our territory. We must not stand with this group of rogues who dare call themselves a clan. We must stand for Riverclan."
Mapledash raised his chin and flicked his ear to the she-cat. "I am from thunderclan, and have traveled to their land by mere luck, and they gladly accepted to help us. Sagewhisker, from windclan, was with me as well, and neither of us fear for our clans! They will help us, and will leave back to where they belong. Their only purpose here is to fullfill their duty to our warrior ancestors, and restore peace! And if peace must come with a fight, then so be it. But we will not murder innocents! I do not wish to fight you, Thornfrost, let starclan come back to the clan life!" he pleaded the she, his voice high and pleading. The less cats they fought, the better. They had to get rid of the leaders only, but of course some cats would be by their side, and fighting them would be necessary to reach the leaders.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old December 12th, 2016, 09:29 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfheart123 View Post
Foxtail picked daisyshades head up with one paw."i never really liked you anyway"she whispered into daisyshades ear before dropping her head into the pool of blood that surrounded them both. Then she padded off,leaving daisyshade to die.(someone please attack her and mountainclaw)
{allow me to help}
Swallowstorm let out a gasp as he saw one of his clanmates their own, the young warrior grit his teeth and lashed his tail "you piECE OF FOXDUNG!" He yowled as he flung himself at the she cat, slashing at Foxtails shoulder "what warrior kills their own?!" He hissed, his voice dripped venom as he glared at Thebes she cat, his eyes shone with hatred.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 12th, 2016, 09:31 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Thornfrost raised an eyebrow at the old tom, a smile dancing over her maw for a moment. "First of all, whatever-your-name-might-be, do you actually think I care what Starclan thinks of me? They have no power over the real world. All they do is promote the weak, and weed out the ambitious. They're so high-and-mighty about themselves that somehow, some cats believed them. All they did was die. What's so special about that, if you don't mind? Living is harder." The deputy took a deep breath, huffing slightly with rage at the tom's misplaced ideals. "Secondly, since when was the code created by Starclan? Maybe when you go to the elders' den- which, honestly, doesn't seem so far away, judging by your state- they'll set your history straight. We created the code. Living cats. Although some of the creators of the code may be in Starclan now, they've been tainted by the arrogance seemingly shared by everyone there. The code was created by their living selves, not Starclan." Eyes narrowed, the Chausie turned to the other cat who'd spoken to her. "Bucknight's rise in no way broke the warrior code- Aukstrike disappeared, and right before being killed by foxes- which Bucknight is not one of, in case you hadn't realized- she named him as deputy. After her death, he became leader. Skyclan is coming to kill our leader, and once we are left leaderless and confused, they will kill us all, and take our territory. We must not stand with this group of rogues who dare call themselves a clan. We must stand for Riverclan."
"Do you really think you can rely on those who roam and reside within the dark forest? Did you not listen to those takes form the nursery youngster?"he meowed with a brittle grunt, steadying himself on his paws. "I may not have my history straight young lady but I have yet to completely loose It!"Snapped yarrowpounce tail lashing in anoyance. Was he really getting his history wrong? By starclan he was! consistently lashing his tail yarrowpounce puffed out his chest. "Everything about bucknight is offensive to the code of conduct living cats set down before our paws!" meows the Tom with a rasping breath. Just talking like this was taking it out of him. The very words he spoke now could be his last. "Now I could care less if you mouse brained dark forst followers rotted with the rest of gem but you will not pollute the young minds of apprentices or kits. It is not right to kill and feel no guilt or remorse. It is not right to fend for yourself and ignore those who need to be hunted for and tended too!"meows yarrowpounce, feeling his paws fumble beneath him creating an unsteady base for himself. Was he really going to fight her? This young youthful cat? He was old. With a grey muzzle. Perhaps it was his time to die for skyclan. To prove his worth fighting for what he believed in.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 12th, 2016, 09:32 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Rockstrike peered out of the warrior's den, his heart began racing. 'No, Oh no..' His thoughts ran through his mind so fast it almost made the poor tom dizzy. Acting on instinct he ran out, but halted at the sight of Grousestar. His hackles raised on end, "By Starclan, Couldn't you have made up a better plan than charging into our home and demanding something of us, We don't know you. For all we know you could be worse then Bucknight himself!" He hissed at the Skyclan leader, the normally friendly cat was angered by the fact that they just charged in.
Old December 12th, 2016, 09:33 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfheart123 View Post
Foxtail picked daisyshades head up with one paw."i never really liked you anyway"she whispered into daisyshades ear before dropping her head into the pool of blood that surrounded them both. Then she padded off,leaving daisyshade to die.(someone please attack her and mountainclaw)
Daisyshade gurgled. Feeling her head within the she cats grasp. She smirked then spat in the she cats face before falling back onto her side. Feeling the blood surge from her throat and leave Hr body. Was it her time to join starclan? Was it her time.. Suddnely a sudden flicker of hope surged into the she cat.. "Rockstrike.." She whimpered.
@Bella~

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 12th, 2016 at 09:34 PM.
Old December 12th, 2016, 09:33 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
Reedbriar hissed in pain as the she-cat's claws sliced her shoulder. She shook her pelt and snarled, lashing out, aiming for her head but shifting her body weight so she slammed her paw against Spiriteddark's jaw. Her tail lashed behind her and she narrowed her eyes, her pelt bristling. The queen watched her, hoping to figure out where she would aim for next.
Spiriteddark flicked her ears in satisfaction as her claws sliced through Spottedstone's shoulder. But she was knocked backwards slightly by the blow to her jaw, and the mottled black and gray she-cat glared at the queen, and then she leaped to her paws, now furious. She moved quickly, fainting a blow to the molly's ears, but purposefully missing. As she finished that, she spun and tried to kick both hind paws into the queen's chest. She waited for her kick to land as time seemed to slow down.
Old December 12th, 2016, 09:35 PM
The goat queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{allow me to help}
Swallowstorm let out a gasp as he saw one of his clanmates their own, the young warrior grit his teeth and lashed his tail "you piECE OF FOXDUNG!" He yowled as he flung himself at the she cat, slashing at Foxtails shoulder "what warrior kills their own?!" He hissed, his voice dripped venom as he glared at Thebes she cat, his eyes shone with hatred.
Foxtail pinned swallowstorm down and dug her claws into his exposed underbelly." Do not question my actions "she said making sure no one was looking. Then,she dug her teeth deep into his neck.
welcome to my signature! mabel: ooh i like it here! dipper: mabel come back! Woah...where the heck are we ava: look brother! The twins! Also we are in a weird place on a computer sage: i think these are called signatures stan: why am i here... stanford: i should study this place! gideon: what if this place holds all the secrets to gravity falls!anna: im surrounded by idiots.....
Old December 12th, 2016, 09:36 PM
The goat queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

Daisyshade gurgled. Feeling her head within the she cats grasp. She smirked then spat in the she cats face before falling back onto her side. Feeling the blood surge from her throat and leave Hr body. Was it her time to join starclan? Was it her time.. Suddnely a sudden flicker of hope surged into the she cat.. "Rockstrike.." She whimpered.
@Bella~
(You know there is no way you are going to survive this right?)
welcome to my signature! mabel: ooh i like it here! dipper: mabel come back! Woah...where the heck are we ava: look brother! The twins! Also we are in a weird place on a computer sage: i think these are called signatures stan: why am i here... stanford: i should study this place! gideon: what if this place holds all the secrets to gravity falls!anna: im surrounded by idiots.....
Old December 12th, 2016, 09:37 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Spiriteddark flicked her ears in satisfaction as her claws sliced through Spottedstone's shoulder. But she was knocked backwards slightly by the blow to her jaw, and the mottled black and gray she-cat glared at the queen, and then she leaped to her paws, now furious. She moved quickly, fainting a blow to the molly's ears, but purposefully missing. As she finished that, she spun and tried to kick both hind paws into the queen's chest. She waited for her kick to land as time seemed to slow down.
(Her name is Reedbriar not Spottedstone cx)
Reedbriar growled in pain as she glanced at her shoulder but when she looked back Spiriteddark's hind legs were aimed at her chest. The queen tried to duck out of the way but as the blow landed on her jaw she howled in pain. As she shook her head she felt her shoulder begin to ache but pushed it away, hissing as she lunged forward, slamming full forced into the molly, knocking her to the ground. She pushed away the thought of exposing her underbelly and aimed for the she-cat's throat, narrowing her eyes as her paw rose into the air.
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS

Last edited by ~Breadsticks~; December 12th, 2016 at 09:37 PM.
Old December 12th, 2016, 09:37 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

“Oh yeah? And what if your leader killed a good friend of yours? Or sat back and allowed another cat to do it? And where are they now? Letting all of you fight it out while they sit back and watch, not caring?” she hissed, curling her lips back, not at the tom, but at whoever their leader was. “Is that what being a Clan, a team unit all about?” she lashed her tail, trying to keep her anger from spilling over like a river in heavy rainfall.
"Shut up." He snapped at the other, jumping towards her so their faces where inches apart. "What do you know?" He snarled. "And I wouldn't let anything happen, but now it seems your clan is the one that is a danger to my friends." He hissed.
He could smell the other's scent clearly now that she was so close, it wasn't mixed with the scents of the other new cats. He blew out of his nose angrily, he already hated the scent.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Closed Thread