Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by paris
Today 07:21 AM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by hades.
Today 07:19 AM
WCO memes?
Last post by sock
Today 07:15 AM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 07:09 AM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 18th, 2022, 12:15 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Default Re: September Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
@Wingnettle

Flamepaw looked at Ashpaw as RiverClan and WindClan went on with their announcements. She dipped her head in respect to all the fallen warriors, apprentices, and even kits. Of course, it was a rogue who killed the kits. Could it have been possible to have been that 'Lilystorm' ThunderClan encountered? Whatever the case was, she had to help ThunderClan keep their young safe. After all, kits were the future of every Clan. The orange and white green-eyed tabby apprentice let out a low growl about that.

"We'll have to work extra hard in ThunderClan to protect our Clanmates if rogues are killing kits now," she whispered to her friend.

Ashpaw (he/him)
Light grey tabby with blue/grey eyes

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

Ashpaw observed as Flamepaw nodded to the various news, and noticed her narrowed green eyes as another rogue attack was announced. She must be thinking about the recent attack. We were lucky to be there in time, but there's one thing I can't get off my mind... He tried to draw her attention by placing his tail gently on her back, then whispered: "Why do you think rogues are so interested in the clans' business? Why hurt us? It's not like they can gain prey or territory by doing so." Was it hatred? But so many coincidences couldn't be all personal matters.

Ashpaw noticed his friend's tensed muscles, but he knew she wasn't scared to fight. She was scared of a bad outcome, and her words sounded the most determined he had ever heard from her. He threw her a sympathetic glance and a purr sounded softly in his throat: "We will do it. We'll protect Thunderclan."
Old September 18th, 2022, 06:19 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Possumpaw
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Male[he/him] - Post 95

Arriving last the apprentice listened to Dawnstar's announcements. That leader was really something. Possumpaw was glad to be born a member of Thunderclan rather than Shadowclan. It was at least not hard here. Plus he tried not to pay much attention to every single detail she said.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 18th, 2022, 06:34 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Echoblue swiftflight and peachpaw followed riverclan

thunderblaze watched

stormpaw listened

Ashclaw listened

lilypaw watched

meadowleap stayed silent

[open]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old September 18th, 2022, 06:37 PM
Girlllllllll, I tired ;-;

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gay'Fluff View Post
"I'd love that miss. And Redkit seems amzing already, as well as Skyshimmer." He smiled politely, the smile widening a little as she added the last part. He liked to think they did. His own ears went a little red as he looked at Fogshadow, seeing that they were red to. Great Starclan. Looking back at Mistyflight the fluffy tom blinked happily, he really would love to hang with these cats.
Mistyflight and Fogshadow glanced at eachother worriedly at the mention of a kit killer. They'd heard of a kitnapper in Thunderclan. Things seemed to be getting much more dangerous for the younger cats. "After Riverclan's announcement, I think I'm going to stay with your sister next time. I haven't lost a kit yet, and I don't plan on it. Anyway", she chuckled, hoping to ease the tension, "why don't you two go sit and talk. Y'know catch up". "Yep. Yep. Definately.", Fogshadow got up and padded toward the front. They glanced back and flicked their tail to Kinkcloud, "You coming or do ya got something to say to my mom? Either way, you get here in the next five minutes and you *probably* won't get a paw to the face", they snorted, rolling their eyes at him jokingly.
Windclan- Silverleap(adopt him please)
Shadowclan-Fogshadow, Mistyflight, Juniperpaw
Old September 18th, 2022, 06:42 PM
~Gay Idiot~

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdkWhatToPutHere View Post
Mistyflight and Fogshadow glanced at eachother worriedly at the mention of a kit killer. They'd heard of a kitnapper in Thunderclan. Things seemed to be getting much more dangerous for the younger cats. "After Riverclan's announcement, I think I'm going to stay with your sister next time. I haven't lost a kit yet, and I don't plan on it. Anyway", she chuckled, hoping to ease the tension, "why don't you two go sit and talk. Y'know catch up". "Yep. Yep. Definately.", Fogshadow got up and padded toward the front. They glanced back and flicked their tail to Kinkcloud, "You coming or do ya got something to say to my mom? Either way, you get here in the next five minutes and you *probably* won't get a paw to the face", they snorted, rolling their eyes at him jokingly.
He listened, a bit of fear for the young cat's as well. Atleast no kits had been hurt in Shadowclan, yet that is. He looked at Fogshadow as they bekoned him. "One second." He told them before looking at Mistyflight. "If you. ever want, i could kit-sit for." He knew Mistyflight would be quite capable of it, but he liked to hang out with kits. "Anyway, i think i should go before i do get a paw in the face." He nodded respectly to Mistyflight before joining Fogshadow, smiling at them.
Old September 18th, 2022, 06:59 PM

Quote:
He listened, a bit of fear for the young cat's as well. Atleast no kits had been hurt in Shadowclan, yet that is. He looked at Fogshadow as they bekoned him. "One second." He told them before looking at Mistyflight. "If you. ever want, i could kit-sit for." He knew Mistyflight would be quite capable of it, but he liked to hang out with kits. "Anyway, i think i should go before i do get a paw in the face." He nodded respectly to Mistyflight before joining Fogshadow, smiling at them.
Fogshadow grinned back before getting a little more serious, "Hey. Ya know, back when we were younger, cause we're old now", they nervously laughed, "Um. Anyway. I noticed that. Uh. You were by yourself a lot. And I know that that's not very peculiar, I mean, my dad... wasn't around. Uhm", they cleared their throat subconciously, "I just wanted you to know that one day, I asked my mom what happened to yours, and she wouldn't tell me, so I asked her, can we adopt him? And now I'm kinda glad 'cause guess what?", they paused for a couple of seconds. "You're dead", they booped him on the nose, laughing hysterically, "You took one second too long!".
Old September 18th, 2022, 07:04 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Lots of big worded announcements, some bitter some... Usual. Gingerfrost listened to what was most important, when Pikestar annouced their return home and he felt a paw - a Littlepaw - tap his side. He payed the gesture no mind, and simply silently followed after his apprentice whilst mulling over the night's annoucements.

[ @SpiritedWarrior ]

Old September 18th, 2022, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Slatefur turned around to see her best friend behind her with some tom, "Fogshadow? Dude, I haven't seen you in a couple of days! How've you been? Who's this? Another one of your friends?", she purred happily, "Nice to meet you, I'm Slatefur, Foggy here's best friend."
Old September 18th, 2022, 07:08 PM
~Gay Idiot~

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdkWhatToPutHere View Post
Fogshadow grinned back before getting a little more serious, "Hey. Ya know, back when we were younger, cause we're old now", they nervously laughed, "Um. Anyway. I noticed that. Uh. You were by yourself a lot. And I know that that's not very peculiar, I mean, my dad... wasn't around. Uhm", they cleared their throat subconciously, "I just wanted you to know that one day, I asked my mom what happened to yours, and she wouldn't tell me, so I asked her, can we adopt him? And now I'm kinda glad 'cause guess what?", they paused for a couple of seconds. "You're dead", they booped him on the nose, laughing hysterically, "You took one second too long!".
He smile flattered slightly as they mentioned when they both were younger. His mother died, and his father disowned him. It simply just that. Although he did laugh a little when Fogshadow asked their mother to adopt him, and he laughed even more as they booped his nose. "It was one second!" He laughed, licking their nose.
Old September 18th, 2022, 09:05 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

// @Orion

A mumbled, amused trill emitted from the ragdoll at Flickerpaw's playfulness. It was playfulness, right? Birdpaw as deputy. pff. The Clan would be demolished. "I don't think I'm tough enough to be deputy." She said, voice shadowed by doubt but mostly joking. Glancing to Flickerpaw as she moved closer, Birdpaw leaned closer to her buddy, grateful for the fire dusted molly's comforting presence. "I don't like Gatherings." She said softly, divulging herself to her companion and glancing at Flickerpaw to ensure that she wasn't being laughed at. Drifting away as she silently watched the leaders announce stuff, she barely noticed her buddy's invitation until the other molly was well on her way to the beach.

Flickerpaw's words were almost fully lost on Birdpaw as the frozen girl stood, overwhelmed at the flashbacks this Gathering brought. Until Flickerpaw had left, and was interacting with some very scary looking ShadowClan apprentices away from the Seastones. Anxiety got the best of her, and within moments of seeing her friend's situation getting a little argumentative, the small ragdoll hurried over. "Don't touch her please." She squeaked slightly, slipping to stand beside Flickerpaw as her friend's nose was bopped.

Maybe we should roll this one up and take her home as a pet!

No. They weren't gonna take Flicker away. Birdpaw felt her chest tighten, something inside her seemed to curl up into a ball, quaking with anxiety."You aren't taking her anywhere. That's not funny." Was that the smallest hint of horror underneath her discomfort? Yes, as it was apparent in her tone, and the subtle way that she rubbed her small paw on the mangled scars on her legs. Moving closer to Flickerpaw, she attempted to rub her icy colored fur on her fire and ebony pelted friend, lucid blue eyes fixing dead straight on the russet tabby tomcat in front of her with a kind of tentatively firm glow on her face.

Move on. Move on. Move on. Find something else to talk about. "Um.... are you guys from ShadowClan?" Kind of a stupid question, but Birdpaw just wanted to avoid this incredibly uncomfortable scene.