Today 08:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 19th, 2016, 09:59 PM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: WindClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
(anybody? owo)
Redpaw rushed up to the kit. " in a friend... we have to get you out of here," he meowed, blue eyes scanning for a way through the fighting cats
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old December 19th, 2016, 10:02 PM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
Redpaw rushed up to the kit. " in a friend... we have to get you out of here," he meowed, blue eyes scanning for a way through the fighting cats
Rainbow stared up at the cat in pure horror "Why are they fighting? what's that red stuff on the ground?" questions started pouring out of the kits mouth but she stopped realizing she shouldn't do this right now.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old December 19th, 2016, 10:12 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Rainbow stared up at the cat in pure horror "Why are they fighting? what's that red stuff on the ground?" questions started pouring out of the kits mouth but she stopped realizing she shouldn't do this right now.
Redpaw frowned. "That doesn't matter right now... Can I pick you up please?" (If a cat wants to attack him they can just not kill him)
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old December 19th, 2016, 10:14 PM
Everything Stays~

Quote:
Redpaw frowned. "That doesn't matter right now... Can I pick you up please?" (If a cat wants to attack him they can just not kill him)
"ok!" She mewed, RainbowKit stared around afraid that they would attack her or the other cat.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old December 19th, 2016, 10:14 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Lilly
Gorseleap snarled at the pair "Love? Love is nothing but a feeling that a warrior uses to fill the empty void they call hearts. Love isn't truely real, juts like your pathetic starclan." He spat, his fur rose as Mapledash insulted him, he tried burned in his green orbs as he glared at the warrior actress from him. The Windclan warrior turned his gaze at the apprentice and grinned "Watch closely little one, as I rip apart this Starclan believer. Remember, you're next." He purred then launched himself at the Thunderclan warrior, 'I'll do much better in close-combat than the alternate. I can't wait too see the look on his face when he realizes that he's dying. Then I'll slowly kill the molly over there, purr as she screams in agony' he thought happily to him myself before clawing at the Warriors muzzle, sneering, his green orbs glowed with joy "That's for earlier." He spat, quickly trying to overcome the Rotherham warrior as they began toe close-combat battle.
(You got a huge autocorrect problem ^^ good thing I can still read it)

Mapledash was right, the tom aimed for the leap and close-combat. Little did he know, gorseleap landed shorter than expected, and clawed at his muzzle, preventing the counter-attack he wanted to land before tumbling. He winced, and they locked in, claws and teeth bared in fury as the toms rolled together in battle. Everything was spinning, and all he could see was the face and all the targets of his ennemy. -The belly!- In the process, mapledash sent a few claws to the tom's soft belly with his back paws and hooked his paws around the tom's shoulder to avoid being clawed on the face, but preventing him to claw his opponent as well with those, but he could afford it.

When he dealed enough damage, as well as took a bit too much himself, he rolled untill he felt the ground was fair on his back. He let loose his grip with his front paws, releasing the tom and unlocking the both of them, and gave a strong kick with his back legs to throw off his opponent. He quickly rolled over and stood back up on his paws, panting and trying to fill his lungs with air. This was exhausting, but this was the last battle he would have to fight. The last battle before everything went like before, when the leaders took their rightfull place, and showed proper respect to starclan. It would also mean that he would return to his clan, say goodbye to grousestar, to skyclan, and to sagewhisker.

"Sagewhisker ..." he murmured between deep breaths, using the time that the tom would use to get back up and fight again for his own benefit and rest. She gave him so much courage on his journey, she cheered him up so much, and she fought by his side way more time than he could ask of her. And yet, she wasn't even from his clan. Could he tell her goodbye after all this, and just leave? A low growl came in his throat. -No time for this, I'll figure this out once this flea-pelt's dealt with.- he told himself, fighting his own feelings down to focus on his battle. "I pity you, gorseleap." he finally meowed when the tom got up. "I pity you, because you never knew love. And I hope you do someday, after I shred you, and after you realise how wrong and lonely you are right here, right now." he concluded, getting on side-stance again.

This time, he wouldn't counter-attack, he would just run straight at him as soon as he did a move, enough playing defensive, there's no point in holding back against him now. He would go all out, even if it meant ripping all his muscles out, he would do it. For starclan, for windclan, for the clans ... for sagewhisker.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; December 19th, 2016 at 10:16 PM.
Old December 19th, 2016, 10:20 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Falconkit peeked out of the nursery because she heard a commotion when she awoke. She saw all the blood and the battle and it reminded her of the fire. "No, no no no n-" she was pushed into the battle. She trembled as she tried to run but there were too many battling cats. She laid there with paws over her head as she looked straight down, terrified out of her wits.
Old December 19th, 2016, 10:21 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
"ok!" She mewed, RainbowKit stared around afraid that they would attack her or the other cat.
Redpaw lifted the kit and sprinted through the battling cats for the nursery. StarClan let the kit make it safely...
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old December 19th, 2016, 10:22 PM
Trash Can't

My Mood: Amused

Gustash spun around,orbs narrowing in shock,then leapt onto a enemy cat,he knew,he was fighting for Starclan(Open to rp)

You know you want to....

Last edited by Strobelight; December 20th, 2016 at 01:00 AM.
Old December 19th, 2016, 10:25 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
Songleaf screamed as a flurry of little scratches appeared on her body. "That is enough!" Her beautiful cream colored fur was crimson and her icy blue eyes were getting droplets of blood in them. "ARRRGH!!" She struggled to get up and bowled him over, then went for his underbelly.
@mapledash ( Don't post just laugh)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 19th, 2016, 10:26 PM
Everything Stays~

Quote:
Redpaw lifted the kit and sprinted through the battling cats for the nursery. StarClan let the kit make it safely...
RainbowKit didn't move as she was picked up, she didn't wanna die! she couldn't die! ....right?, i dont want this to be me and this other cats last memories! i don't wanna go to starclan yet!
| WIP Character Site!|
Closed Thread