let me wrap my teeth...
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 07:04 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 19th, 2016, 09:01 PM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: WindClan's Liberation

Timbergrowl was excited to finally have a chance to battle! he would be fighting for singenight, mainly because of his admiration of making windclan stronger. Come on who will fight with me! I fight for our leader for he took me in when I was just a simple loner! he said growling to the skyclan cats
Old December 19th, 2016, 09:14 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singenight stopped in his tracks. He froze mid stride and turned to where the mountain clan appeared in the entrance. He stared on in bewilderment. His pale yellow gaze met that of the other leader, his gaze hard and cold. It couldn't happen now. He had expected it to be a longer length of time before they arrived in his Clan. [...]
( WE'RE HERE ^^ SOONER THAN EXPECTED! ... just like my family for christmas this year. :0 sorry just felt like dropping a joke to cheer up this violent thread C: )

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Lilly
{lol, Gorseleap can handle it}
Gorseleap sneered at the pair and let out a hiss of pain as a b lo land d on his muzzle. The golden tabby dropped and rolled to the left, not allowing the warrior to land anymore blows. The Windclan warrior quickly picked himself up and lunged twards Mapledash, menace and fury blazed in the toms eyes as he landed on the Warriors back, clawing at the base of his neck and tom of his back, hoping to injure the shoulder. "Starclan? You mean those dad cats that died trying to defend their clan, or got murdered? Pathetic, they don't exist, and even if they did all they can do is lounge around and each as their won't clanmates suffer." He purred, leaping off of the Thunderclan warrior, landing elegantly on his paws. The black and golden tabby crouched and lashed his tail, hatred and playfulness danced in the toms green orbs as he grinned at Thebes pair "Two against one? If I kill the both of you, it'll prove that I'm more fit to be leader than singenight, blazingnight,ratnight, or even bucknight." He cooed, his fur rising excitedly as he imagined himself ordering around his loyal followers. "I don't know if you've noticed this, but, power is what drives the minds of Warriors, not bravery, or honor, power. Just like those pathetic, deceased, Warriors up their, the don't feel the need to do anything since you guys praise them, say that they're oh so powerful. It's time someone got rid of that feeling of power." He spat, hatred dropped from his words as he readied himself for the next attack.
Mapledash grittered his teeth and yowled as the tom landed on his back, clawing at him with all his fury. He shook the tom off, but it didn't seem to even be bothered as he lands a little further. Mapledash's eyes narrowed now, he was determined to show him he was wrong. "You don't realise that it's a warrior and an apprentice, singe would beat us up single-pawed, why do you think I brought a whole of a clan and a leader with equally nine lives?" he sneered as the tom was now getting ready for his next attack.

"I do not fight for recognition, I do not fight for power, I fight to protect those that I love, and if that means I have to shred you, nothing will stop me!" he yowled, getting a firm grip in the dirt with his claws, lashing his tail and lowering his head. This had got him time to think a strategy. He would dodge the attack, by the look of the tom's position, he would go for either a leap, or for a sprint and direction change, so either of those moves would be easy to counter with a low-swipe, either tripping the tom, or hitting him in the air and locking them both together in close-combat.

Mapledash thought of using the close-combat, but he had to use the apprentice fighting at his side, otherwise this would be to his disadvantage, he had gone through 3 other battles, and his muscles started to scream for him to stop working too hard. But he couldn't do that, this was a battle he had to do not for him, but for her... for sagewhisker. "You shall not live a day longer if you wish to threaten those I love, this is what drives me, this is what keeps me going! Does anyone love you? Do you EVEN know love!?" he snarled to the tom, hoping to strike sense into him. He knew it was probably a lost cause, he was trying to kill an apprentice for starclan's sake! Still, it was his nature to find good in everything and everyone. He stayed in position, ready for his next attack, his strategy in mind.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old December 19th, 2016, 09:20 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Eaglesong stopped as she skidded into camp. There was a group of cats she didn't recognize, and many were fighting. At first, she thought that WindClan was fighting the strangers, but as the gray tabby looked closer she realized that WindClan cats were fighting other WindClan cats, and had joined up with the strangers.
“Traitors!” she yowled, ready to fight the strangers and those who were fighting with them. Her yellow eye was alight with confusion and anger at those who were turning on WindClan. “For StarClan!” she screeched, leaping into battle with claws outstretched.

(Open for someone to explain that StarClan is the side with the strangers, as she missed SkyClan coming in and explaining, so she thinks WindClan is being attacked)
Old December 19th, 2016, 09:24 PM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

(open)
RainbowKit ran into the clearing she could hear the queen's calling her back, suddenly she realized why blood splattered everywhere warriors fighting left and right, the kit tried to run but bumped into another cat she didn't know what to do her heart beated like a drum the kit was to scared to even move.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old December 19th, 2016, 09:26 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp Katz View Post
He laughed," Twistedkit haha..JOIN the DARK SIDE and be saved and honored." He unsheathed his long glistening talons the held him at least 4 tail lengths above the ground," You sure, KIT?" He towered over her even without his ungaustly long talons that marked all the killing he had done with the visable bloodstains on them. He raised a claw that'd kill a kit in an instant if he lowered it.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 19th, 2016, 09:31 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
Songleaf screamed as a flurry of little scratches appeared on her body. "That is enough!" Her beautiful cream colored fur was crimson and her icy blue eyes were getting droplets of blood in them. "ARRRGH!!" She struggled to get up and bowled him over, then went for his underbelly.
He tries a smart tactic the flip on your belly tactic, he tries to use his unsheathed claws to lift her off the ground, but looking like he was 3 moons old it didn't work. Suddenly an idea occurred to him he used his tiny claws since he was already on his back to scratch up her underside, he already had scores on his sides and back of the legs from her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 19th, 2016, 09:36 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Singenight stopped in his tracks. He froze mid stride and turned to where the mountain clan appeared in the entrance. He stared on in bewilderment. His pale yellow gaze met that of the other leader, his gaze hard and cold. It couldn't happen now. He had expected it to be a longer length of time before they arrived in his Clan. He could only hope now that his warriors would remain loyal to him and assist him in fighting off the intruders. His hopes though were thin. He knew that a majority of cats disliked him after he established his rule. Now would be a perfect opportunity for them to fight back against him. Hopefully he had enough supporters to stall the new Clan. As Grousestar launched into attack, the Savannah's claws slid instinctively out. He was rearing up on his hind legs as he came upon him. He gaze his adversary no time to chat, as he didn't want to, knowing only rage would spill out in a useless fashion. The tom stood, able to see most cats around him due to his height, already heading to battle. He lashed out in fury aiming for Grousestar's chest, hoping to end everything before it could truly begin.
Foxpaw woke to the sound of battling cats, as he scanned the clearing he saw his leader in a fight "Singenight!" He yowled, he wouldn't let the cat who gave him a home down. Foxpaw dashed over to his leader.

Frost's theme song:https://youtu.be/qyxrpmD5cq0
Old December 19th, 2016, 09:40 PM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
(open)
RainbowKit ran into the clearing she could hear the queen's calling her back, suddenly she realized why blood splattered everywhere warriors fighting left and right, the kit tried to run but bumped into another cat she didn't know what to do her heart beated like a drum the kit was to scared to even move.
(anybody? owo)
| WIP Character Site!|
Old December 19th, 2016, 09:41 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
( WE'RE HERE ^^ SOONER THAN EXPECTED! ... just like my family for christmas this year. :0 sorry just felt like dropping a joke to cheer up this violent thread C: )

Mapledash grittered his teeth and yowled as the tom landed on his back, clawing at him with all his fury. He shook the tom off, but it didn't seem to even be bothered as he lands a little further. Mapledash's eyes narrowed now, he was determined to show him he was wrong. "You don't realise that it's a warrior and an apprentice, singe would beat us up single-pawed, why do you think I brought a whole of a clan and a leader with equally nine lives?" he sneered as the tom was now getting ready for his next attack.

"I do not fight for recognition, I do not fight for power, I fight to protect those that I love, and if that means I have to shred you, nothing will stop me!" he yowled, getting a firm grip in the dirt with his claws, lashing his tail and lowering his head. This had got him time to think a strategy. He would dodge the attack, by the look of the tom's position, he would go for either a leap, or for a sprint and direction change, so either of those moves would be easy to counter with a low-swipe, either tripping the tom, or hitting him in the air and locking them both together in close-combat.

Mapledash thought of using the close-combat, but he had to use the apprentice fighting at his side, otherwise this would be to his disadvantage, he had gone through 3 other battles, and his muscles started to scream for him to stop working too hard. But he couldn't do that, this was a battle he had to do not for him, but for her... for sagewhisker. "You shall not live a day longer if you wish to threaten those I love, this is what drives me, this is what keeps me going! Does anyone love you? Do you EVEN know love!?" he snarled to the tom, hoping to strike sense into him. He knew it was probably a lost cause, he was trying to kill an apprentice for starclan's sake! Still, it was his nature to find good in everything and everyone. He stayed in position, ready for his next attack, his strategy in mind.
@Lilly
Gorseleap snarled at the pair "Love? Love is nothing but a feeling that a warrior uses to fill the empty void they call hearts. Love isn't truely real, juts like your pathetic starclan." He spat, his fur rose as Mapledash insulted him, he tried burned in his green orbs as he glared at the warrior actress from him. The Windclan warrior turned his gaze at the apprentice and grinned "Watch closely little one, as I rip apart this Starclan believer. Remember, you're next." He purred then launched himself at the Thunderclan warrior, 'I'll do much better in close-combat than the alternate. I can't wait too see the look on his face when he realizes that he's dying. Then I'll slowly kill the molly over there, purr as she screams in agony' he thought happily to him myself before clawing at the Warriors muzzle, sneering, his green orbs glowed with joy "That's for earlier." He spat, quickly trying to overcome the Rotherham warrior as they began toe close-combat battle.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 19th, 2016, 09:54 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
@fenic!
Forestkit scrambled away at the first call from Grousestar. The young she kit knew that it meant bad news, and as the Clan sprang to battle around her, her suspicions were confirmed. The Black and Tan striped she kit fled for the nursery. She wanted to stay and help, but knowing she was only a kit, either no cat would take her seriously, or she would get horribly mauled. Either was a definite possibility, therefore she saw it fit to return to the nursery and await for Sorrelskip to fetch her. She knew they would win, her father and her mother, they just had too.
"Mom- dad?" Brindlekit squeaked carefully as she poked her head out of the nursery, alarmed by the sudden scuffling and noise outside of the den. As she observed the fight, her eyes widened- and she slunk back in a rush of fear, the young molly shaking with fright as she stood. The kit was about to retreat fully, but a familiar pelt stopped her- it was the sight of her sister, Forestkit. "Hey, Forestkit!" She meowed worriedly, her tail bristling nervously as she padded out to get her, taking each pawstep with care. The Savannah Cat's eyes lit up with a sense of worry as she ran up towards her sister. "We have to get out of here..." She sighed, mumbling something under her breath. "...Let's hope Starclan gets us through this."