Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How's your pfp?
by Alastor
Last post by sock
Today 08:27 AM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by sock
Today 08:26 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:21 AM
berrypaw love/relationship...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:17 AM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 08:16 AM

Old December 25th, 2023, 01:53 AM
Watcher of Stars

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Daddy's Little Angel (KIT FINDER)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarice. View Post
Hello there! I have recently created a new oc (sorry to those of you who supported my downsizing LOL) and he's a littleeeee different from my other characters. Until I make the boy a bio, here's his basic information:

name: adderscorch:
clan:tc
looks: chocolate brown oriental longhair with hetero green-blue eyes
personality: grumpy, closed off, protective, moody, serious, blunt, loyal

he's a bit of a flirt and has had a few past relationships, and his most recent one ended with her getting pregnant. They were going to try to make it work, but then they ended up having a big argument and she went to the nursery- or so he thought. She kitted in the middle of the night and had three healthy kits... and one sickly kit, the runt. Deciding to return to her kittypet home, she takes the three healthy kits and leaves, and only when rumors circulated the next morning did Adder find out about her leaving with the kits and abandoning him and their youngest.

Not having the best relationship with his parents, he's hesitant to take in the kit but once he meets his child, he has no problem taking over the role as father, pampering and caring for the child. This kit will be the only cat he likes for a loooong time, and he will be a veryyy overprotective dad.

@celeste 's Fawnsplash will soon become Adder's mate, but before that, we have some plot ideas between Fawnsplash and the chosen kit that we can all discuss once the kit is chosen. Right now the selection date will be December 31st, so you a little over a week to get an application done.

The only requirements are that the kit should share at least one eye color with Adder, but they don't have to have to look like him other than that. The mother, Bluebellcloud, is a purebred mostly white siberian, and Adder is a mized oriental longhair, so your kit can be a mix of them two, even if it's very very distantly.

They also would be 1 moon old and preferably a little on the smaller and sicklier side for the first 2-3 moons of their life and then you can do whatever you want with them!! (except deathhh pleaseee). If you have any questions, just @ me or message me on Discord or on-site and I'd be happy to answer.

(optional) form

name:
personality:
plot ideas?:
dynamic with dadder:
extra info/other:
@clarice.

Amberkit
*a small and skinny she-cat with thick brown-and-white fur that makes her look somewhat bigger than she actually is; hetero sage-green and amber eyes*
Personality: bright and curious, friendly, optimistic, carefree/happy-go-lucky
Dynamic with Dadder: admires him and sees him as flawless and the perfect warrior

Plot Ideas:
- Adder rescues her from a hawk/a fox/some predicament she got herself into
- At some point Amber learns something or something happens to make her realize Adder isn't exactly flawless and she has to come to terms with this?
- Amber might try to hang out with some ThunderClan toms and when Adder is of course very overprotective about it, she might end up in a more scandalous situation
@clarice.

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan

Last edited by Collieheart; December 25th, 2023 at 01:55 AM.
Old December 25th, 2023, 02:21 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

bumping this for poppy

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old January 2nd, 2024, 07:39 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post
Opening file: Eggkit

Eggkit is a white oriental long-hair with green eyes. She is known to be one moon old, and belongs to ThunderClan.

As a sickly and weak young kit, Eggkit is heavily reliant on the care of older cats. She becomes extremely close to her father during her kithood, leaning on him for support and protection. It takes her a while to catch up to her peers; she is very undersized for a long time. I'm considering having her held back from her apprenticeship for a moon because of this.

Due to her rough start and her close relationship with her father, Eggkit often finds it tough to make friends. She is quite shy, but curious and bold about activities that don't involve socialization. She isn't anxious about speaking to others, but is often uncertain as to what to say and can come across as quite awkward. She will never take the first step to get to know someone new.

As an apprentice, Eggpaw begins to explore her curiosities and passions. She discovers that she has a love for spending time with the kits in the Clan, telling them stories and teaching them age-appropriate lessons. In addition, she loves the simple things in life, like star-gazing and gathering herbs.

If she ever has more siblings, she will dote on them and be the best big sister she can be. As a warrior, she realizes that she wants nothing more in life than to have kits of her own and a mate to raise her family with. After finding a mate, however, things take a turn.

After a while spent trying to have kits, Egg finds that she is unable to. This greatly frustrates her; she seeks counsel from the medicine cat, who informs her that she may be unable to get pregnant. This news devastates her, causing her to go on a spiral.

She puts on a happy exterior around those she knows, not wanting them to become aware of her internal strife. At night, she often sneaks off to do reckless things, not caring much for her personal safety any longer.

One night, her mate finds her wandering out of ThunderClan's territory. They follow her, and watch as she begins to stalk a bird on the Thunderpath. Her mate goes to confront her, concerned for her safety, but before they can a Twoleg appears and grabs one of them. The other tries to fight the Twoleg, but is grabbed themselves by another Twoleg that appears.

The pair are taken away. When the Twoleg who captured them attempts to get them out of their car, Egg manages to escape but their mate does not. Egg is far from ThunderClan territory, with no way to get home.

After spending about a moon trying in vain to get back home, Egg meets a loner similar in age to herself. The loner offers her a place in his camp, and she agrees. Over the course of a couple of moons, they fall for each other and wind up having a fling.

The next day, Egg is found by someone from ThunderClan who has been looking for her. Although she has feelings for this loner, she deeply misses her family and Clan; as such, she agrees to go back home. About half a moon after returning home, she finds out she's pregnant. It wasn't her who was unable to get pregnant; it was her mate who was the one unable to have kids.

Upon learning this news, Egg is overjoyed but also conflicted. Eventually, she concludes that it's okay, since her mate is gone. She allows everyone in the Clan to think these kits are her mate's.

That's where I'll end it for now, but I do have plans for Egg beyond this if I still have long-term motivation for her at that point.

I intend for Egg to always remain close with her immediate family, particularly her father. She'll likely be shelved during the moon that she spends trying to find her way back to ThunderClan, just to give me a little break to avoid burnout on the character. I'll bring her back when it's time for her to meet the loner, as her whole pregnancy thing is a plot I'm very very interested in. I've wanted to roleplay a cat from kithood to warriorhood for ages, and I think this is a great opportunity!

( @clarice. )
after lots of crying and hair pulling i've decided on Eggkit!! Feel free to submit her aaand I will be giving you full perms to mention me whenever and wherever if Adder's presence is desired (: lmk when you want a father-daughter rp, and I'm so excited!!!
Old January 2nd, 2024, 07:46 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post

after lots of crying and hair pulling i've decided on Eggkit!! Feel free to submit her aaand I will be giving you full perms to mention me whenever and wherever if Adder's presence is desired (: lmk when you want a father-daughter rp, and I'm so excited!!!
Hooray!! Eggkit has been submitted. I'm up for a father-daughter RP now if you want! I can do the starter if so!
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 2nd, 2024, 07:47 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Hooray!! Eggkit has been submitted. I'm up for a father-daughter RP now if you want! I can do the starter if so!
oooo great!!! that sounds amazing, and i'd totally be up for the rp, too!