Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:08 PM
velli's art trades
Last post by hades.
Today 05:05 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:54 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 7th, 2019, 10:41 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
Featherpaw had just walked out of the apprentice's den, seeming out of focus. He was still half-asleep from his nap, and wasn't really paying attention to anything around him. The white-and-gray tom moved slowly, tail dragging against the ground a bit. After a moment, though, due to his lazy movements, he managed to trip over his own paws! It was quite embarrassing, but that didn't hit yet as he tumbled over; it did wake him up, though. He landed on his side, eyes shut, and took a deep breath. It took him a moment to push himself up, and when he did, he realized he was directly in front of a much older apprentice, and... behind the nursery? "Eek!" he squeaked, jumping back a little as he was startled. "Oh, my bad!" His frosty blue eyes trailed over his surroundings, and narrowed a bit in confusion. His embarrassing moment of falling was somehow to wallow over later, and NOT in front of the new face. "Why are you, uh, behind... here?" He ridiculed himself internally for being so weird.

CinderPaw getting lost in thought hadn't realised the other cat until she saw him fall directly in front of her and she let out a small yowl in surprise, jumping to her paws- she almost thought it was LittleBee and was about to run off but calmed down realising it was just one of her clanmate, what was his name again? FallenPaw? No that didn't sound right, HeatherPaw? That sounded familiar but she wasn't completely certain and she asked in a confused tone."Urm, Are you still alive...?". She slightly prodded the motionless fur before jumping back in surprise as the tom randomly sat up, The grey speckled molly blinked before feeling embarrassed at the question, speaking energetically."Oh! Im hiding from my Mentor, I put a huge amount of mud in her nest and now she's angry! if she finds me im practically dead meat! How about you why are you here uhm...HeatherPaw right?".She tilted her head slightly, she hoped from wasn't being too rude or that she had gotten his name wrong.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old June 7th, 2019, 10:48 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

"Alright, step out into the light and I'll see what we have," She mewed, gently pushing the herbs out of her way. She padded out of the den and beconed the much younger cat to a small patch of sunlight that filtered down from the trees above. "Now let me see that paw over here," the old tabby settled down. And don't worry, I've dealt with many thorns before, I know what I am doing like the back of my paw," she finished reassuringly.

Hobbling over to the patch of sunlight the tabby say in front of Agaveheart, as instructed. They lifted their paw not sure if she was telling the truth. That's be a lot of thorns to deal with. Turning the soar paw so Agaveheart could see it it was evident their struggling had made it worse. "I think I made it worse," Bayberrypaw mumbled ears flattening on their head. This was so, so unpleasant. "I tipped myself trying to get it out. " They explained olive green eyes looking at their scratched up paw, thorn sticking out like it has the right to be there.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old June 7th, 2019, 11:11 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Hobbling over to the patch of sunlight the tabby say in front of Agaveheart, as instructed. They lifted their paw not sure if she was telling the truth. That's be a lot of thorns to deal with. Turning the soar paw so Agaveheart could see it it was evident their struggling had made it worse. "I think I made it worse," Bayberrypaw mumbled ears flattening on their head. This was so, so unpleasant. "I tipped myself trying to get it out. " They explained olive green eyes looking at their scratched up paw, thorn sticking out like it has the right to be there.
"you did make it worse, but it should be easy enough to get out. If I can't get it out with my teeth then I will have you soak it in water to see if it loosens up," she mewed softly. She gently pressed her teeth around the thorn before clamping them and pulling back, she did this a few times trying to work the thorn out of the paw. Eventually, she got it out and she spit the thorn out into the nearby brambles so nobody could step on it. "there, that wasn't so bad was it?" she purred with a smile on her face. "Back before I came here there were these plants that were like brambles but with much more aggressive thorns that would stick into your skin easily. I've removed my fair share of thorns in my lifetime because of those plants, cacti, we called them," she continued her eyes on bayberrypaw but her mind somewhere else.

@PotaDOS
Agaveheart thought she heard someone approaching but she was busy thinking about her old home in the desert.

Last edited by Cave; June 7th, 2019 at 11:13 PM.
Old June 8th, 2019, 05:00 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

|| @Fuzzyfeline ||

The dark brown tom was still angry even as he watched - with some amusement - as Skinktongue bumped into another cat and he had to suppress a laugh filled with amusement, he didn't manage that and just busted out laughing at Skinktongue. The tom didn't usually laugh - usually he was pretty stone faced but this was just hilarious especially thinking back to the white tabby's earlier comments. "I see... I do think I could take you on in a fight. You don't even watch where you're going!" It was true. While they had been walking, Leachie had been observing the other tom - he wanted to know his every movement, everything could be used and he did own the white tom a shredding as soon as they got outside... It would feel very rewarding, he thought, to finally get to hit something.

Focusing on the newcomer - or rather they were the newcomers, the other tom having been there before them - the fluffy large tom puffed out his fluffy as he looked at the other more light brown tom and that obviously was way sleeker than Leachie himself. "Apparently Skink doesn't know where to put his paws. I don't think he can see. So obviously he can't watch out." The dark brown tom sat down, knowing that if these were clanmates they would take a while to sort out their issues. He was tired, the fact that he had to wait on that ass of a cat named Skink didn't make the tom particularly happy either. Not that he was a happy cat at any rate.

Leachie just stared at the others but didn't say anything. The tom had retreated into his own thoughts, back into the misery that ran with his blood. It wasn't without any reason that he was an ass... He had been through hell and back and no one would know... No one would know the pain that ran deep in his veins, the parts of bubbly and blistered scar tissue where his longer dark fur covered the fur less patches. He had been notorious for his blistered skin just two seasons before where it was still visible... but now it ran deep, ran through his every moment. He had learned to handle the pain, to embrace it and to channel it. Yet channel it into the only emotion he knew... which was anger.
[Is this your imagination or did I really reply?]
@Ebonyrose

Skinktongue flattened his ears at the black toms reaction it wasn't his fault the tom, Viper something, should have been watching were he was going as well. Though the black and white tabby couldn't really tell at him for that could he. Before he could respond to the tom Leachiefrill commented and the wiry warrior just lashed his tail. "I was to busy making sure you knew how to get out of camp." He huffed yellow eyes fixed on the larger tom for a second. Tossing his head the tom looked back at Viperdust. "You seem as grumpy as this grouch don't tell me your upset about your name to?" Skink asked in mock srupise. He wasn't trying to make fun of the dark brown tom but he was trying to get back at him.

At his other comment Skink scuffed. "Don't listen to Leachiefrill, he's just jealous of his handsome I am" With a smirk he explained puffing out his chest. Honestly he didn't view himself as handsome but more average but he wanted to see the other toms' reactions. The tabby really wasn't bothered by their insults or rude manners it was a just fun for him. He wasn't even bothered that he'd run into the black tom after seeing that he was fine. It was just something that happened.

Waving his tail the tom looked between the two larger toms. " Well I'm supposed to be taking this fur ball on a tour of the territory, your welcome to come, Viper... " The tom trailed off not remembering the warriors suffix at all. Though he didn't much care. Giving Leachie a look that was practically, he's coming whether you like it or not, he played a pest look upon his muzzle. The long tailed tabby was having fun with these too. If I can get that Viper warrior to join us it'll be a blast! He thought blowing a huff from his nostrils.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old June 8th, 2019, 08:05 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

A brown and white shecat sat in the clearing,sunlight shining on her pelt she gave a light sigh trying to get her small enjoyment of relaxation while it lasted. WillowMask hadn't seen or spoke with OakFlame for 3 moons now- honestly it made her feel sad and lonely.'M-maybe I shouldn't of lashed out that time...he doesn't show up at the border anymore...'.she thought this sadly but she shook the childish thinking away,she furrowed her brows as she mumbled to herself."We shouldn't be seeing each other like that anyway...it's breaking the code- even if we are siblings...". She made sure her mumbles were quite since she wouldn't want anyone hearing her own private conversation with herself- yes she found it weird to admit it.The Molly stretched slightly as her Hazel coloured eyes gazed around the sunlit clearing- her Clanmates were either busy running around or doing the same thing as her, relaxing.Her gaze drifted towards two small kits wrestling with each other and she gave a tiny smile- she found it calming to watch the next generation have fun without any cares or problems, they were in a temporary bliss.'Enjoy it while it lasts little ones...'.she thought this calmly as she took a small breath.

@spinachsprite

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; June 8th, 2019 at 08:08 PM.
Old June 8th, 2019, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
A brown and white shecat sat in the clearing,sunlight shining on her pelt she gave a light sigh trying to get her small enjoyment of relaxation while it lasted. WillowMask hadn't seen or spoke with OakFlame for 3 moons now- honestly it made her feel sad and lonely.'M-maybe I shouldn't of lashed out that time...he doesn't show up at the border anymore...'.she thought this sadly but she shook the childish thinking away,she furrowed her brows as she mumbled to herself."We shouldn't be seeing each other like that anyway...it's breaking the code- even if we are siblings...". She made sure her mumbles were quite since she wouldn't want anyone hearing her own private conversation with herself- yes she found it weird to admit it.The Molly stretched slightly as her Hazel coloured eyes gazed around the sunlit clearing- her Clanmates were either busy running around or doing the same thing as her, relaxing.Her gaze drifted towards two small kits wrestling with each other and she gave a tiny smile- she found it calming to watch the next generation have fun without any cares or problems, they were in a temporary bliss.'Enjoy it while it lasts little ones...'.she thought this calmly as she took a small breath.

@spinachsprite
There was a violent sound of bones popping back into sockets as Palefire stretched as he walked, emerging from the thickets which surrounded Shadowclan camp. He surveyed his surroundings with quiet precision; a pair of kittens wrestling a little too close for comfort, some tomcats or other spitting between themselves, and the odd feline scattered here and there. Gloomy sunlight fought to shed its honeygold skin on the forest floor, kissing the awaiting mouths of a variety of purple and pink foxgloves, purring and weighted by diligent, fat bumblebees. Palefire had just finished his morning siesta, and was impatiently pacing himself for a midday hunt. Cats are naturally solitary creatures, but clan instinct was far stronger here than wild blood, and he was considering taking a companion out into the woods. Perhaps they could venture down into the swampier derelicts of their territory, where he suspected, on a day such as this - hazy, sleepy sun, moist forest air - he might be able to detect the most delectable delicacy, and his own desired favourite; a ripe fat toad. He sniffed the air; certainly toad weather. Stopping to clean himself, for this was always an essential preparation for any hunting ritual, Palefire noticed he was not far from a brown and white, fluffy feline, who looked so deep in thought that no cat might be able to claw her out again. He side-eyed her quietly, undeniably curious, tail flickering as though to squat imaginary flies, as he worked a knot out of his bronze armpit.
@TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by spinachsprite; June 8th, 2019 at 08:55 PM.
Old June 8th, 2019, 09:03 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinachsprite View Post
There was a violent sound of bones popping back into sockets as Palefire stretched as he walked, emerging from the thickets which surrounded Shadowclan camp. He surveyed his surroundings with quiet precision; a pair of kittens wrestling a little too close for comfort, some tomcats or other spitting between themselves, and the odd feline scattered here and there. Gloomy sunlight fought to shed its honeygold skin on the forest floor, kissing the awaiting mouths of a variety of purple and pink foxgloves, purring and weighted by diligent, fat bumblebees. Palefire had just finished his morning siesta, and was impatiently pacing himself for a midday hunt. Cats are naturally solitary creatures, but clan instinct was far stronger here than wild blood, and he was considering taking a companion out into the woods. Perhaps they could venture down into the swampier derelicts of their territory, where he suspected, on a day such as this - hazy, sleepy sun, moist forest air - he might be able to detect the most delectable delicacy, and his own desired favourite; a ripe fat toad. He sniffed the air; certainly toad weather. Stopping to clean himself, for this was always an essential preparation for any hunting ritual, Palefire noticed he was not far from a brown and white, fluffy feline, who looked so deep in thought that no cat might be able to claw her out again. He side-eyed her quietly, undeniably curious, tail flickering as though to squat imaginary flies, as he worked a knot out of his bronze shoulder.
WillowMask just stared at the kits as they played,her thoughts were completely swallowing her whole.So many things has happened and the Molly hadn't been herself recently- was this feeling guilt or resentment? Probably both, she resented CrookedTail and felt guilt for lashing out at OakFlame.'And this is why I hate being spontaneous...doing things I don't normally do or just dislike doing in general only leads me to having childish behaviours'.she was somewhat scolding herself but in all honesty, she was sort of nervous to confront the toms- She went from having a ordinary life to being dragged into some dramatic family affairs where she somehow ended up with a half-brother and to top it all off it turns out she was half RiverClan.WillowMask sighed her mind finally being pulled as she felt someone's gaze burn her fur, she turned her gaze to a Tom who was glancing at her,she raised a brow as she spoke monotoned,somewhat blunt."Can I help you or are you just admiring the view?".Yes, she knew she was being a little cold but if the Tom wanted to ask something he shouldn't just stare at her, granted she appreciated the fact that he hadn't Interupted her thoughts either way the Molly wasn't exactly in the mood for a conversation much less having a staring contest,her Hazel eyes narrowed slightly an unimpressed expression formed on her features.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; June 8th, 2019 at 09:05 PM.
Old June 9th, 2019, 04:02 AM

Quote:
WillowMask just stared at the kits as they played,her thoughts were completely swallowing her whole.So many things has happened and the Molly hadn't been herself recently- was this feeling guilt or resentment? Probably both, she resented CrookedTail and felt guilt for lashing out at OakFlame.'And this is why I hate being spontaneous...doing things I don't normally do or just dislike doing in general only leads me to having childish behaviours'.she was somewhat scolding herself but in all honesty, she was sort of nervous to confront the toms- She went from having a ordinary life to being dragged into some dramatic family affairs where she somehow ended up with a half-brother and to top it all off it turns out she was half RiverClan.WillowMask sighed her mind finally being pulled as she felt someone's gaze burn her fur, she turned her gaze to a Tom who was glancing at her,she raised a brow as she spoke monotoned,somewhat blunt."Can I help you or are you just admiring the view?".Yes, she knew she was being a little cold but if the Tom wanted to ask something he shouldn't just stare at her, granted she appreciated the fact that he hadn't Interupted her thoughts either way the Molly wasn't exactly in the mood for a conversation much less having a staring contest,her Hazel eyes narrowed slightly an unimpressed expression formed on her features.
Palefire felt his ears swivel involuntarily toward the voice of the molly, and for a moment he averted his eyes. She was a peculiar character, with her plush white fur, bright blue eyes and chocolate maw; standing out a fair bit in the gloomy sleep of shadowclan's clearing.
"The view. You look very deep in thought. Perhaps you'd like to clear your head and accompany me?" He spoke coolly, nursing a curious thought. He had been considering that any fat old toad might see the felines bright white coat from a mile away, and he'd have no chance cornering one of the pesky amphibians with her- perhaps even harder so than on his own- but quickly refused the thought as soon as it crossed his tawny head. As far as he could recall, she was a respected warrior around camp, and he had been so far unlucky enough to have avoided speaking with her, and plenty of the other cats around. She was a little younger than him, and he had been a ripe warrior during her apprenticeship days. The usually ignorant tom realised perhaps he had appeared quite rude to glance so obviously at her, but thus was his way of igniting conversation; and so he offered a brief smile, tucking his tail over his forepaws neatly.
Old June 9th, 2019, 04:59 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinachsprite View Post
Palefire felt his ears swivel involuntarily toward the voice of the molly, and for a moment he averted his eyes. She was a peculiar character, with her plush white fur, bright blue eyes and chocolate maw; standing out a fair bit in the gloomy sleep of shadowclan's clearing. "The view. You look very deep in thought. Perhaps you'd like to clear your head and accompany me?" He spoke coolly, nursing a curious thought. He had been considering that any fat old toad might see the felines bright white coat from a mile away, and he'd have no chance cornering one of the pesky amphibians with her- perhaps even harder so than on his own- but quickly refused the thought as soon as it crossed his tawny head. As far as he could recall, she was a respected warrior around camp, and he had been so far unlucky enough to have avoided speaking with her, and plenty of the other cats around. She was a little younger than him, and he had been a ripe warrior during her apprenticeship days. The usually ignorant tom realised perhaps he had appeared quite rude to glance so obviously at her, but thus was his way of igniting conversation; and so he offered a brief smile, tucking his tail over his forepaws neatly.
WillowMask gave a tiny sigh to calm herself down,she knew that directing her frustration onto others wouldn't do anything but cause problems and her features became expressionless as her hazelish blue eyes narrowed slightly.She looked the tom up and down somewhat as if trying to find what his purpose for inviting her was for before giving a tiny laugh although it was mostly an exasperated sigh."Nice to know...But since it would be rude to turn down your offer then I'll accompany you...". Saying this she stretched slightly, now standing up she glanced at the tom, seeing him give a polite smile she kept a blank face and spoke calmly."It's WillowMask- Just In case you didn't know my name". She turned and headed for the camp entrance, not all bothered whether he was following or not- the amount of secrets she had been hiding from her clanmates was starting to get to her, The molly had started closing herself off to people she was close to- her mother had stopped talking to her after she had confronted her and it stressed her out.WillowMask now just outside the entrance glanced to the side slightly and noticed the tom beside her and she shrugged lightly, she continued to pad through the territory.

(Continue in ShadowClan Territory?)

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; June 9th, 2019 at 05:01 AM.
Old June 9th, 2019, 06:51 AM

Quote:
WillowMask gave a tiny sigh to calm herself down,she knew that directing her frustration onto others wouldn't do anything but cause problems and her features became expressionless as her hazelish blue eyes narrowed slightly.She looked the tom up and down somewhat as if trying to find what his purpose for inviting her was for before giving a tiny laugh although it was mostly an exasperated sigh."Nice to know...But since it would be rude to turn down your offer then I'll accompany you...". Saying this she stretched slightly, now standing up she glanced at the tom, seeing him give a polite smile she kept a blank face and spoke calmly."It's WillowMask- Just In case you didn't know my name". She turned and headed for the camp entrance, not all bothered whether he was following or not- the amount of secrets she had been hiding from her clanmates was starting to get to her, The molly had started closing herself off to people she was close to- her mother had stopped talking to her after she had confronted her and it stressed her out.WillowMask now just outside the entrance glanced to the side slightly and noticed the tom beside her and she shrugged lightly, she continued to pad through the territory.

(Continue in ShadowClan Territory?)
(Yep, I'll post there )
Closed Thread