Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:24 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:07 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:05 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Apollo.
Today 02:00 AM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 01:37 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 9th, 2020, 10:26 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
snailwind looked at the tom confused what was going on" hey are you ok" she said wondering if the cat was ok
Very slowly the tom looked up at Snailwind, just staring at her for a moment before looking back down at the ground. Part of him didn't want to respond, it was too much of a hassle to try and speak now. And he wasn't a liar, so perhaps he could answer her question without speaking at all.
For a moment, he just sat there staring at the ground before he shook his head 'no'. Because he wasn't okay. He was the farthest from 'okay' he had ever been and there was nothing that anyone could do for him. The world had proven itself to be as terrifying as his mind originally said it was. Windclan cats were no longer killing each other and he was no longer seeing strange things that shouldn't exist, but that didn't mean they wouldn't come back. Or maybe cats would continue to kill each other. Was there even anyone to trust anymore? A shudder rolled down his spine.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 9th, 2020, 10:30 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

( open !! )

He could say he was rather bitter. The morning was just a reflection of what a bad mood he happened to be in. Dark and dusty clouds loomed heavy with flurries above the clan. It’s exposed and snow beaten exterior held no warmth. It was cold and barren. He gave a gentle flick of his ear, curling his ringed tail around his paws and examining. His first night in the medicine cat den had been a few days back, it was just as cold and unforgiving as the outside world. Mistyfern had been grumpy since their talk- he supposed it didn’t bother him much anymore. He was a grumpy old elder and he’d die soon enough. Judging by the grey on his muzzle he didn’t have long- granted he also didn’t know much about aging and didn’t bother to ask how old he was. He would just hope.

”you messed up” he paused briefly in thought startled by his own voice. It was gravelly and sounded... so foreign. He’d spoken fewer words then the average kit would have in the entirety of his warrior years. He was often quiet unless provoked... strange that he was talking out loud to himself now of all times. When he would’ve naturally had nothing to say. The tom chuckled in slight amusement tossing his head back to stare up in the grey blandness of the clouds. ”you might just be right” with that closing thought in mind he brought himself to his paws, arching his back in an elongated stretch before padding towards the fresh kill pile. Eyes grazing the few options and feathered remains of something that looked like it had been played with. He pawed it aside ”and now my appetite is ruined” put off by the messy meal somebody had thrown carelessly he turned on his heels and popped down onto his stomach.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 9th, 2020, 11:24 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
Very slowly the tom looked up at Snailwind, just staring at her for a moment before looking back down at the ground. Part of him didn't want to respond, it was too much of a hassle to try and speak now. And he wasn't a liar, so perhaps he could answer her question without speaking at all.
For a moment, he just sat there staring at the ground before he shook his head 'no'. Because he wasn't okay. He was the farthest from 'okay' he had ever been and there was nothing that anyone could do for him. The world had proven itself to be as terrifying as his mind originally said it was. Windclan cats were no longer killing each other and he was no longer seeing strange things that shouldn't exist, but that didn't mean they wouldn't come back. Or maybe cats would continue to kill each other. Was there even anyone to trust anymore? A shudder rolled down his spine.
she looked at him sadly seeing him just sitting there so she sweetly licked his ear then sat next to him
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 9th, 2020, 12:12 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @BILL. @Kitty Mama ]

The huge tabby felt a thin smile twitch at her lips as two Clanmates approached her. "Clan hungry. Will feed." She nodded in approval toward the two warriors before looking around, seeking out anyone else that could join them. Bramblebear flicked her ear, claws flexing as sinking into the ground below. "One more. Then go. Need prey. Not enough. Feed Clan." She nodded and waited, not taking notice whether or not her Clanmates understood her.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 9th, 2020, 01:53 PM

My Mood: Lurking

@hxneysuckle, @BILL.

"Yeah! Will feed!" Leopardflare agreed with a nod and a hollow smile, echoing Bramblebear's manner of speech. His spirits were all that remained to keep him driving forward in the middle of WindClan's crisis of warriors and prey. However, his jubilance faded a little when they needed an extra, and his gaze swept across the ghost town of the clearing. "Are we going to be able to find another?" They could be waiting here for three moons before they located somebody to go with.

Last edited by Kitty Mama; January 9th, 2020 at 02:18 PM.
Old January 9th, 2020, 02:06 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Hey, Coyotesnarl!" Foxpudge called after the medicine cat apprentice, having not missed how he threw half a meal aside. "Why don't you join us? It'd do you some good to get out of camp for once since you haven't done anything for the Clan recently. We can try to look for some herbs for Mistyfern's storage after we catch food."
@hxneysuckle, @Kitty Mama, @tutler

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 9th, 2020, 02:42 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@hxneysuckle @BILL. @Kitty Mama @Starfall @tutler

Smallbear was just about to find his apprentice to do some sort of training. He didn't know what. He just knew Poppypaw needed to be trained. Though at Bramblebear's announcement that she was looking for a hunting patrol he knew what to do. Take Poppypaw hunting. That was a good idea. Though he had to approach the intimidating warrior.
With a deep breath the stubby legged tabby brought himself over to were the three warriors were. "I.. I can join..." He volunteered quietly. "My apprentice will be coming to. Once I, find him..." The cream tabby added lowering his head a bit.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; January 9th, 2020 at 02:42 PM.
Old January 9th, 2020, 02:47 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @BILL. @Kitty Mama @tutler @Fuzzy @Starfall ]

As Foxpudge called to Coyotesnarl, she turned around, her eyes narrowing immediately. Bramblebear stood and walked closer to the Medicine Cat apprentice, her ears flicking in disdain. "Clan starve. Yet waste food," she shook her head, sighing, "Coyote come. Hunt food. Find leaves." Her gaze was focused on him, pupils narrowed and showing that he had no choice in the matter. She would drag the wasteful tom out of the camp if she had to. Other WindClanners could have eaten that prey... and so he would find some more to make up for his waste. Bramblebear was dead-set on it.
Stspping back to her position in the center of the camp, she glanced around once more. In reply to Leopardflare, she flicked her ear. "Plenty Clan. No lazy." As a familiar face came into view, Bramblebear felt a tiny smile curl at her lips. Smallbear would help, and would bring his apprentice. Perfect! She nodded in his direction. "Find apprentice," she ordered simply.
Bramblebear's tail swayed back and forth as she looked to the leader's den- Brightstar was nowhere in sight. Leader not do anything. Clan weak. Clan destroyed. Must build. Must hunt.
Calling out one more time, she tried to see if any more warriors would gather- she wanted as many as she could get, preferably enough to make two or more groups.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 9th, 2020, 02:56 PM

My Mood: Lurking

@BILL. @hxneysuckle @tutler @Fuzzy @Starfall

Leopardflare looked over his shoulder when Bramblebear and Foxpudge were distracted by the cat he recognized as Coyotesnarl, the medicine cat apprentice. And he had food! Actual food! Not just snow they were pretending was food! But he was throwing it away? Leopardflare's eyes bulged, he gawked. "What are you doing!?" he blurted and darted over to him, gathering the prey to piece it back together gently. "We're all starving and mister fancy fluffs here is tossing away the good stuff?" With a paw, Leopardflare scooped up the discarded kill and essentially flung it into Coyotesnarl's face in an attempt to shove it in his mouth. Impulse was driving him, as was literal hunger. "Eat it! Eat the stupid prey, that's what coyotes do! They eat leftovers." Each sentence was marked by another attempt at stuffing it into his jaws.

Last edited by Kitty Mama; January 9th, 2020 at 02:56 PM.
Old January 9th, 2020, 04:03 PM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
Pricklebush sat outside the clan camp, watching other cats run around, performing various tasks. He watched mentors and apprentices, siblings, and mates, lingering his gaze for a bit on the last group. He sighed, remembering Snailblossom, how she had seemed so happy with him...what had he done wrong? A mixture of anger, regret, and sadness swept over the large grey furred cat as he got up and turned to leave the territory. @Blissie Bliss
Snailblossom padded out of the camp to get awah from her clanmates for a while. She hadn't been herself lately and was depressed almost all the tine. Her father was alive again, which she still didn't understand how he was. The black and white tuxedo saw a familiar body, standing in front of her. Snailblossom slowly backed away and tried to keep quiet, but stepped on a twig. The warrior closed her eyes and began to flee forward, running right into him. She fell to the ground and her good eye looked up at him while the other looked down at his paws. "Erm. Hello!", she meowed, her voice shaking.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Closed Thread