Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by MelonMile
Today 02:01 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:55 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 01:52 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 14th, 2020, 07:22 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: || The Ice Storm ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
Whiskernose reluctantly followed Icestar through the territory. He didn't know who warned Thunderclan, but he was grateful they did. When Icestar called for the attack, he leapt beside Sagewhisker at the frontline.

Sagewhisker swung her head towards Whiskernose, “Whiskernose!” She called out, let’s team up!” She ran into the clearing, knowing that whiskernose would cover her flank.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old April 14th, 2020, 07:23 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Grizzlyburr stood watching as cats poured out of the bushes like crashing waves falling upon the suspecting thunderclan warriors. He stood for a moment watching the entrance with a worried glint. Dog. Dog. Dog... there- he spotted her let out a howl and race forward. He was quick to race after her weaving his way towards his apprentice “dogpaw!” he shouted pushing his way toward her

@S-oft

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 14th, 2020, 07:25 PM
pair of legs

My Mood: Tired

After creeping through the undergrowth for Starclan knew how long, Icestar had finally given the sign to attack Thunderclan. Cinderstripe had been waiting all day for this moment with tense energy having laced everything she had done. She'd never been in a large scale battle before, but she was not about to disappoint. With a loud battle cry, she was off, unsheathed claws digging into the dirt with every bound, charging into Thunderclan's camp clearing with the rest of the Shadowclanners.

(Open!)
Old April 14th, 2020, 07:26 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Rosedapple wanted to throw up. Distantly, she thought perhaps it wasn't just Daisybloom that had been born with issues of the mind. The calico she-cat stayed flanking the side of the main group, staying stealthy. Her explanation would, of course, be to catch a Thunderclan cat off guard...but really she just saw the call for action as utterly stupid.

Dark green eyes flickered across her present clanmates in hopes of not seeing Scorchpaw, she hadn't been able to cover combat with him yet. He was good at sneaking now, and hunting was improving but...Stars she couldn't let him get hurt because of Icestars pettiness.

All this was going to prove was that Icestar let pride make her decisions and she would drag her clan into the mud to come out on top. It send her stomach in knots again.

Thank Starclan you aren't here right now Daisybloom...

Last edited by Spiderfrost; April 14th, 2020 at 07:26 PM.
Old April 14th, 2020, 07:29 PM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Sagewhisker swung her head towards Whiskernose, “Whiskernose!” She called out, let’s team up!” She ran into the clearing, knowing that whiskernose would cover her flank.
He pelted after Sagewhisker, keeping to her left side as the two Shadowclan warriors burst through the protective brambles into the Thunderclan clearing. His pelt bristled, making the already large tom appear even larger as waited for his clanmate's move.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 14th, 2020, 07:30 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Casper ]

Duskstar whipped around as ShadowClan cats began to pour into the clearing, her eyes narrowing. They had decided to raid early, it seemed. Her tail lashed.
"Warriors, protect the nursery at all costs!" she yelled, "Fight back with everything you've got!" The leader looked around, claws unsheathing.
"This will not fix your fragile pride, Icestar!" Duskstar searched for the ShadowClan leader, her ears flattening. These ShadowClan cats would not harm her home!

[ @pathos, if you want them to face each other ]

Songthorn raced into the clearing from where he had been in the nursery, having tried to reinforce the protection of the kits. His eyes darted back and forth and he hoped to all damnation of StarClan that he would not have to face Burnetsnap in this battle... or his own father. The small tabby planted himself in front of the nursery, being sure that no kits would be left out of it. He would protect them with his life.

[ OPEN ]

Eaglespark's expression was blank as ShadowClan filed into the clearing. She stood still, tail slowly waving back and forth. Was there a reason to this? It was uncertain. ShadowClan simply trying to prove that they were stronger, it seemed. Quite a silly concept.
But nonetheless, she would fight if she needed to.
If anyone attacked her.

××

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥

Last edited by BEAR.; April 14th, 2020 at 07:30 PM.
Old April 14th, 2020, 07:30 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
Creeping in the undergrowth with her own bit of rage and thirst. Cherrymist stayed silent until the signal, seeing the tail lash she leaped out of the earth and unsheathed her claws only to land with elegance and darted to the nearest thunderclan cat . " For shadowclan!!" she hissed . Teeth bared and ready to fight .
[ Open ]
Aspenpaw was hustling around, preperations for the raid had her running every which way. They only had until nightfall, they were barely even ready. Cats were worried and some were incredibly nervous. Some barking at others. Some just sloppily getting everything done. Thunderclan wasn't really handling it too well in the Apprentices eyes.

She looked down to drop of the twigs by the Nursery, and when she lifted her head again Cats were pouring in through the entrance. It took her a few seconds before she realized. "They're here." she muttered. Fur fluffing up. "THEY'RE HE-urk" before she could finish she was bowled into by a Shadowclan cat. Rolling a good bit away before picking herself up. With a few grunts The Calliby lifted her head and shakily stood back up. It was a warrior...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salt View Post
[I]Dandelionmilk didn't enjoy fighting but if her leader called for it, so be it. The peach and white cat rushed into the ThunderClan camp, claws unsheathed and eyes narrowed. She had never been in a proper battle before and hadn't been particularly good at it as an apprentice, but she could hold her own just fine. ThunderClan were a bunch of gross forest-dwelling traitors who insulted her Clan's strength.

With a yowl, she aimed to find the first opponent she could. She saw a tom who'd yet to be locked into a scrap and moved closer to him, intending to circle.

@Starbot

The Apprentice had just walked back into the camp, now not quite as angry as he was yesterday. Although what happened yesterday was still blazing in his mind, there was something else that was occupying that space at the moment as well. The Territory had some weird smells goin on in it, and he figured, as much as he loathed her, he would let Duststar know. Who knows? Maybe she wouldn't murder him on sight if he breathes in her general direction.

The second Blazingpaw got to the Center of the clan the Entrance he just came from erupted with unfamiliar cats. "That's the smell!" he barked. That's right there's more clans out there! All around him cats started fighting. He licked his maw, determination flareing in his eyes. Not noticing the Warrior circling him as he looked around to see who he'd sink his claws into.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 14th, 2020, 07:35 PM

My Mood: Asleep

Gorsedust had been padding out of the Elder’s Den when he saw the cats, he hissed,
Shadowclan in the camp! This must be an attack! That Shadowclan cat wasn’t lying! He thought.
He hissed, he was an old tom, but he would not let anyone attack his clan! He raced to the Nursery and arched his back as he stood in front of it, if he went down, he would go down fighting!
Old April 14th, 2020, 07:36 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post

He pelted after Sagewhisker, keeping to her left side as the two Shadowclan warriors burst through the protective brambles into the Thunderclan clearing. His pelt bristled, making the already large tom appear even larger as waited for his clanmate's move.
@hxneysuckle

Sagewhisker focused on a lone tom idly sitting by while her clanmates swarmed into the camp. She lept into the air, landing infront of the tom (Eaglespark) and slashing at his nose, her claws extended. “You mangepelt!” She Yowled at the tom.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old April 14th, 2020, 07:38 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

(Open)
Young Russetstrike enjoyed battles. Stars, he got his warrior name from his immense skill in battle. While watching Icestar speak he kind of wriggled his legs, getting ready to sprint into the camp.
The young tom had bolted into camp racing behind Icestar and a few other cats. Splitting off, he lunged himself at the nearest ThunderClan Warrior. Slamming himself into the warrior with his claws outstretched, hoping to off-balance the ThunderClanner.

----

@Wolfie
Aspenkit had been laying in the sun, playing with a leaf when he felt the paws trampling along the group. Getting up suddenly, his eyes became wide with fear as he saw ShadowClan invade their camp. Fear strucken, the 5 moon old kit couldn't move, instead, he just curled up into a ball with his head near his back toes and his tail covering his face, shaking uncontrollably.

----

@SilentLamb @TeamRiverRipple (Bc I assume Frostpaw is gonna be with Lion)
Duskpaw had been nearish to the camp enterance when the ShadowClanners poured in. She had planned on helping Lionwhisker because of her broken leg and wounds that were almost healed. Limp-running, she bolted for the medicine cat den. "ShadowClan is here! What do you want me to do?" She galloped into the den as she spoke, looking back to make sure none of those idiots had followed her.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; April 14th, 2020 at 08:41 PM.
Closed Thread