Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 06:47 PM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 7th, 2019, 10:00 AM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Hound Attacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
@Aquilex

Regalstorm, nudged him, whispering in his ear.
"When I give the signal, charge the lead dog. I'll go after the second one."

He squared his shoulders, yowling loudly for the signal, then rushing at the second dog, slashing its nose.
Wolfspark charged forward, feeling as though his dead sister was running beside him. He screeched angrily and leapt onto the dog, digging his claws into the dog's chest. This is for Applepaw! he thought. He dug the claws of his right paw into the dog's left eye.

//

The dog howled in pain and swiped at Wolfspark, snapping at his arm. Its teeth sank into Wolfspark's foreleg, and its claws left a heavy gash in his side.

//

Wolfspark yowled in pain, but he dug his claws in further and clawed the dog's chest with his hind legs.
Old June 7th, 2019, 10:09 AM
summer days..

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
Wolfspark charged forward, feeling as though his dead sister was running beside him. He screeched angrily and leapt onto the dog, digging his claws into the dog's chest. This is for Applepaw! he thought. He dug the claws of his right paw into the dog's left eye.

//

The dog howled in pain and swiped at Wolfspark, snapping at his arm. Its teeth sank into Wolfspark's foreleg, and its claws left a heavy gash in his side.

//

Wolfspark yowled in pain, but he dug his claws in further and clawed the dog's chest with his hind legs.
@Aquilex
Regalstorm heard Wolfspark's howl of pain. He snarled in rage, biting the dogs foreleg and sinking his teeth in.

//

The dog barked at him angrily, twisting to grab him. It sank its teeth into Regalstorm's scruff, tossing him in the air.

//

He struck a rock hard with his head, beginning to go unconscious. Before he did so, he howled loudly to Wolfspark. A long, low, mourning cry, telling that he was growing weak.

(He's not dying, just going unconscious.)

I take ages to respond to
threads!! PM me to remind me!!

Just leave me a PM or Profile Message
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!
Old June 7th, 2019, 10:34 AM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:
@Aquilex
Regalstorm heard Wolfspark's howl of pain. He snarled in rage, biting the dogs foreleg and sinking his teeth in.

//

The dog barked at him angrily, twisting to grab him. It sank its teeth into Regalstorm's scruff, tossing him in the air.

//

He struck a rock hard with his head, beginning to go unconscious. Before he did so, he howled loudly to Wolfspark. A long, low, mourning cry, telling that he was growing weak.

(He's not dying, just going unconscious.)
"Regalstorm!" he yowled. He leapt from the dog and raced to the tom, gently grabbing his scruff. He lifted the warrior onto his back and carried him to a juniper bush, carefully sliding Regalstorm inside so the juniper berries his Regalstorm's scent.

Wolfspark whipped around and snarled at the dogs. He charged at the largest one and dashed underneath it, clawing its stomach. After leaving a sizeable wound, he dashed to the other dog and sank his teeth into its leg.

//

The dog yowled and barked, the first dog beginning to slink toward Wolfspark as he battled its companion.

(Open to anyone else, Wolfspark is going to need help!)
Old June 7th, 2019, 10:42 AM
summer days..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
"Regalstorm!" he yowled. He leapt from the dog and raced to the tom, gently grabbing his scruff. He lifted the warrior onto his back and carried him to a juniper bush, carefully sliding Regalstorm inside so the juniper berries his Regalstorm's scent.

Wolfspark whipped around and snarled at the dogs. He charged at the largest one and dashed underneath it, clawing its stomach. After leaving a sizeable wound, he dashed to the other dog and sank his teeth into its leg.

//

The dog yowled and barked, the first dog beginning to slink toward Wolfspark as he battled its companion.

(Open to anyone else, Wolfspark is going to need help!)
@Aquilex

Regalstorm gave a moan as he felt his body shifting. He gaze was hazy, like a blackened mist obscuring his eyes. He felt himself be dropped and heard a snarl.

I've got to help my clanmate... my friend!

He struggled through his haze to consciousness, getting up and charging at the dog Wolfspark was attacking, leaping on its back and snappish his jaws down on its ear.

The dog howled, bloodcurdling and loud. It turned its head, eyes filled with rage, looking at the cat on its back, teeth bared.

Old June 7th, 2019, 10:49 AM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:
@Aquilex

Regalstorm gave a moan as he felt his body shifting. He gaze was hazy, like a blackened mist obscuring his eyes. He felt himself be dropped and heard a snarl.

I've got to help my clanmate... my friend!

He struggled through his haze to consciousness, getting up and charging at the dog Wolfspark was attacking, leaping on its back and snappish his jaws down on its ear.

The dog howled, bloodcurdling and loud. It turned its head, eyes filled with rage, looking at the cat on its back, teeth bared.
Wolfspark glanced over at Regalstorm. "Be careful!" he yowled. Wolfspark bit the dog's paw, twisting fiercely
Old June 7th, 2019, 11:15 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
@Aquilex

Regalstorm, nudged him, whispering in his ear.
"When I give the signal, charge the lead dog. I'll go after the second one."

He squared his shoulders, yowling loudly for the signal, then rushing at the second dog, slashing its nose.
@Nebby @Aquilex

Russetglare winced. I'm such a coward, he thought before glancing at the older warriors, bristling. The first dog was snarling angrily a few paces in front of Wolfspark, and the second one howled in pain as Regalstorm slashed its nose. It whipped around and wrapped its jaws around the tom's leg, pulling it back and swinging him into the air, throwing him into the leaf litter with a crash.

Russetglare hissed, charging forward and wrapping his forepaws around the dog's throat, only for it to toss him into the leaves beside Regalstorm. Growling in pain and trembling in shock, the russet tom lifted a paw viciously, intending to strike the beast if it dared step any nearer.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old June 7th, 2019, 11:19 AM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliecat View Post
@Nebby @Aquilex

Russetglare winced. I'm such a coward, he thought before glancing at the older warriors, bristling. The first dog was snarling angrily a few paces in front of Wolfspark, and the second one howled in pain as Regalstorm slashed its nose. It whipped around and wrapped its jaws around the tom's leg, pulling it back and swinging him into the air, throwing him into the leaf litter with a crash.

Russetglare hissed, charging forward and wrapping his forepaws around the dog's throat, only for it to toss him into the leaves beside Regalstorm. Growling in pain and trembling in shock, the russet tom lifted a paw viciously, intending to strike the beast if it dared step any nearer.
Wolfspark fell back to stand beside his Clanmates and slid in front of them protectively. "Take some time to recover yourselves," he mewed. "I've got you covered."

Last edited by Aquilex; June 7th, 2019 at 11:20 AM.
Old June 7th, 2019, 11:29 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

(Open)
The she cat was wheezing, the pain in her ribs drawing her to the side of the battlefield to gather herself. Duckpuddle had been thrown into the air and pinned up against a tree basically fighting for her life, blood dropped from her nostrils and a nasty gash to her hip not to mention the searing pain in her ribs. She hung her head as her breath got back to her, crouched between the thicket yellow eyes wide and frantic with all the dogs racing around the clearing.

She heard the screeching of cats and dogs alike and managed to drag herself to her paws, shaky but sturdy enough to continue. ‘ ‘ come on- just a little longer duck.. it’ll be over soon ‘ ‘ shaking her head sending droplets of her own blood pattering against the damp earth she stalked back into the open.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old June 7th, 2019, 11:38 AM
summer days..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
(Open)
The she cat was wheezing, the pain in her ribs drawing her to the side of the battlefield to gather herself. Duckpuddle had been thrown into the air and pinned up against a tree basically fighting for her life, blood dropped from her nostrils and a nasty gash to her hip not to mention the searing pain in her ribs. She hung her head as her breath got back to her, crouched between the thicket yellow eyes wide and frantic with all the dogs racing around the clearing.

She heard the screeching of cats and dogs alike and managed to drag herself to her paws, shaky but sturdy enough to continue. ‘ ‘ come on- just a little longer duck.. it’ll be over soon ‘ ‘ shaking her head sending droplets of her own blood pattering against the damp earth she stalked back into the open.
@Aquilex @jupiter @Calliecat

Regalstorm leapt off the dog, slashing once more at its nose before his paws touched the ground. He looked across the clearing, seeing a she-cat pinned against a tree.

"I'll be back!" He gasped, running over to her. He nudged her to his feet, slashing at the dog with his claws.

"I'm Regalstorm, and you are?" He mewed to Duckpuddle.

Old June 7th, 2019, 11:41 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
@Aquilex @jupiter @Calliecat

Regalstorm leapt off the dog, slashing once more at its nose before his paws touched the ground. He looked across the clearing, seeing a she-cat pinned against a tree.

"I'll be back!" He gasped, running over to her. He nudged her to his feet, slashing at the dog with his claws.

"I'm Regalstorm, and you are?" He mewed to Duckpuddle.
@Juniper @Aquilex

Russetglare nodded his head, glancing at the cat poised in front of them. The dog snarled at Wolfspark with vicious rage, but it looked like it was second guessing this whole ordeal. the other, smaller, dog barked and charged at Wolfspark.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Closed Thread