Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 04:02 PM
RABBIT'S ASSISTANCE
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 04:01 PM
it meee
Last post by hades.
Today 04:00 PM
Adopts! <3
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 03:58 PM
LEOPARDKIT FAMILY
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 03:43 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 24th, 2017, 06:52 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post
Brambleflash looked down at their kits with a purr. "Their so beautiful." purred Brambleflash, glancing at each one of the kits. The Tom couldn't say how happy he was, since there wasn't a word for his happiness. All his life he didn't think he would ever see the day he would raise kits of his own. "Names? Ah yes.
Well what do you think?"
he meowed, looking at his mate.

@Bad Wolf
@Charmer
@Hopekit
@Duststorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Duststorm

One of the toms squirmed against his father's belly and raised his shaky head at the sound of muffled sounds. His ears were closed and eyes tightly shut, but something about these muffled voices was more clear than ever before. He squeaked at the source of the sound, feeling the rasp of his new voice as he turned his face toward the noise. One side of the tom's little face was a blue grey, the same color as his father's pelt, but the other half was white. The color difference formed a perfect line down the center of his little face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
At the sound of the squeak of something, a little she-kit began squirming around against her father's belly. Her eyes saw nothing but blackness, long, unending blackness, but everything around her was easily heard clearly. Squirming with the determination of a newborn kitten, she squished her way closer to the belly of her father for more warmth. As much as the kitten felt comfortable farther apart from the strange and unknown cats to her that smelled a lot like something she didn't know, she desired the warmth radiating from the older cats and this was the only way she could get it. Of course, there was also the soft fur she could lay on, which was a plus in her book. Setting her uncertainty aside, she snuggled close to the stomache of her nearest father and began snoozing near his belly. Her breaths were soft and light, the rise and downfall of her chest smooth.
Quote:
@Duststorm
@Hopekit
@SparkleDemon
@Bad Wolf

The little tom pushes himself along the ground with time legs accidentally pushing himself away from Cavemist and his siblings. It was colder here, and he was hungry. Not knowing what else to do, he cried out with his tiny voice in the hopes that someone would help him.
Quote:
@Bad Wolf
@Duststorm
@Hopekit
@Charmer

One of the she-kit felt as one of her brothers rolled away from her, letting out a cry to tell Brambleflash or Cavemist that he had wiggled away. Brambleflash made his way over to the kits, picking it up gently by its scruff. The Tom walked back over to Cavemist and placed his kit next to the others.
Quote:
One of the she-kits wriggled in her sleep, bored of the unending blackness and unbending darkness that seemed to forever burdened her. It felt like she could perhaps spend an eternity here in the softness of her own fur and the warmth of her fathers, if it weren't for the boredom that flaunted itself and for her adventurous spirit. Plus, she hated being here in the presence of others. Loneliness was something she wanted. Besides maybe 1 or two friends to cheer her up or for someone to confide in her deepest darkest secrets if she felt she couldn't handle the burden of keeping her mouth shut by herself. She hated to admit it, but even a kit like her needed some cat to raise up her spirits every now and then. She breathed softly, enjoying the moment while she had the opportunity. Sleeping softly, she wriggled a bit into a comfortable position and continued her little rest. Being awake was exhausting, even she had to admit; and she was one of those energetic kittens that seemed like they were always awake, whether you saw them or not.
Quote:
@Dustorm
@Bad Wolf

The little tom felt himself being lifted into the air by his scruff and splayed out his tiny legs instinctively to catch himself. In the next moment, he found himself flush against Cavemist's fur again and snuggled into the warm fur. there was another tiny body beside him as well, and he wiggled closer to it, feeling the warmth of two bodies, one tiny like his, and one huge.
Quote:
( Aww!! )

The she-kit tentatively awoke as she felt a new presence besides hers to the annoying darkness and shadows that whatever made her see burdened her with. She wiggled towards it with the strong determination of a newborn kit, sensing that it was tiny like her. The newborn she-kit struggled a bit before reaching the new thing, feeling satisfying warmth beneath the softness of its fur. It was a kitten, like her. Small. Unlike the cat she sense was huge that was standing right next to her. She had a bombardment of questions about this new kitten besides her; if she hadn't, she'd be defying her nature. Curiously, she poked it hesitantly with a soft paw. A new feeling of comfort and safety reached her brain and she began to cuddle with the new kitten. The softness and warmth of the fur was reassuring, and she continued happily. All the while, still half asleep.
I wonder when I'm going to find the end of this dark blackness that keeps annoying me. Why is it there, anyway? She thought to herself, a slight twitch of amusement showing in the smallest curl of her mouth, one that turned her facial expression into something one might call a "smile". It wasn't so much a smile as it was a frown, but still she didn't bother taking the time to change her expression. Besides, a frown would certainly, if she was being truthful to herself, suit the occasion. The annoyance and frustration she received from this unbending shadow that covered her view would certainly result in her frowning, if not worse. (aka throwing a tantrum) I wonder what I should do now. Once I've slept for a while it takes a while for me to find exhaustion once more... As she excluded this option mentally, she found herself listening to the urgent and angry sounds of her stomach growling; signaling her hunger. She had forgotten to eat, and now hunger clawed at her belly. What would she eat? Cuddled with this kitten, she had felt so comfortable she had completely forgotten about the troubles she would later have; this, she guessed, was one of them. Then, without anything else she could do to think of, and without thinking at all, she mewled rather loudly. The sound came out of her mouth happily, slipping smoothly off her tongue and sounding through the nursery.
Still not content and with the gloomy emptiness in her belly unfilled, she flailed her paws urgently. She cuddled closer to the mysterious and still currently unknown kitten. The she-kit found herself accidentally swiping her paw softly, slightly, but still able to feel and actually quite painful for the swipe of a kit, on one of her fathers. Unknowing if she had done something wrong, or sensing she had harmed one of the presences that provided her warmth, she began mewling softly. The newborn kit tried to keep the sound to a minimum, as not to disturb the kitten she was cuddling with, but soon both the hunger and the unknowingness turned her soft mewling into harsher mews. Suddenly, and without knowing it, she gave one small, last mewl. Yet this was a mewl like no other. It was loud; not just normal loudness, but a blasting loudness you'd usually only hear in the urgentest of shrieks. It also was filled with a few contrasting emotions; frustration, joy, comfort, annoyance, safety, and helplessness.

@Duststorm
Cavemist looked over the group of kits, his kits. He still could hardly believe it. But there was no other explanation. They were all perfect, and looked like a mix between Brambleflash and Cavemist. He lowered nose head, looking at each one in turn. One had half their face one color, half their face the other. A perfect line right down the center. They were all beautiful and unique kits. He couldn't wait to get to raise them with Brambleflash. A soft sigh escaped the tom's lips, and he looked up at the gray tabby tom, his mate. Wrapping his tail over the kits, the long furred gray tomcat thought for a moment. He was slightly startled by how loud one of the she-kits was, and chortled deep in his throat. “The one with the gray and white face,” he gently nudged the kit he was talking about. “How about Splitkit for him?” Cavemist suggested, looking over the litter with a look of pure joy. He purred and let his gaze wander over the rest of them. One of them looked like it had... four ears? He shrugged, and looked at the rest. All were perfect, no matter what. “Your turn,” he said, grinning.

(We might have to end this and say it already happened, then age the litter up 1-3 moons, because I need to do an important roleplay involving Hexedkit. Is that alright with everybody?)

Last edited by doghouse; October 24th, 2017 at 06:52 PM.
Old October 24th, 2017, 06:59 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
" just close your eyes the sun is going down you'll be alright no one could hurt you know . Well be safe and sound " she sang and now she had fully put her sister on her back . Primfur sank to her front paws on to the ground but wobbled back up from the weight. She would literally die protecting her sister ,she will do anything for brezzy. Primfur didn't pay attention to the slight pain in her back as she carried brezzy who was more important at the moment .
Let's start here)(brb shower)
Breezy noticed her sister pain. She had started to limb beside prim.
"No need to get your back hurt over me, your important to me to." Brezzy softly meowed.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old October 24th, 2017, 07:08 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

Let's start here)(brb shower)
Breezy noticed her sister pain. She had started to limb beside prim.
"No need to get your back hurt over me, your important to me to." Brezzy softly meowed.
Oki )
Primfur noticed the weight had been lifted and she turned to see her sister walking beside her but was limping . Her ears where down as she kicked a rock with her paw she guessed it was fine since they where home . Primfur sat down and sighed breathing in that familiar scent that let her know things where alright . But in reality they weren't at all.
" I just wanna make sure 1 your alright and 2 you won't harm yourself any more then you have " she meowed and scratched her ear
" I promise by starclan that brute will die " she hissed in a dark tone

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 24th, 2017, 07:29 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Oki )
Primfur noticed the weight had been lifted and she turned to see her sister walking beside her but was limping . Her ears where down as she kicked a rock with her paw she guessed it was fine since they where home . Primfur sat down and sighed breathing in that familiar scent that let her know things where alright . But in reality they weren't at all.
" I just wanna make sure 1 your alright and 2 you won't harm yourself any more then you have " she meowed and scratched her ear
" I promise by starclan that brute will die " she hissed in a dark tone
"I won't harm myself. Golden will face his own problems" brezzy said. "Let's get to surgestorm den" breezy said limping.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old October 24th, 2017, 07:32 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

"I won't harm myself. Golden will face his own problems" brezzy said. "Let's get to surgestorm den" breezy said limping.
The She cat ears perked up and blocked her sister she cleared her throat
" but won't surgestorm have a lot on paws? " she asked and tilted her head
" also I think surgestorm may be busy " she added. Primfur just put her paw on her sisters wound and waited till it stopped bleeding . Sometimes she wonders what it will be like without brezzy . ( did you ask surgestorm rper?)

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 24th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

@Duststorm
Cavemist looked over the group of kits, his kits. He still could hardly believe it. But there was no other explanation. They were all perfect, and looked like a mix between Brambleflash and Cavemist. He lowered nose head, looking at each one in turn. One had half their face one color, half their face the other. A perfect line right down the center. They were all beautiful and unique kits. He couldn't wait to get to raise them with Brambleflash. A soft sigh escaped the tom's lips, and he looked up at the gray tabby tom, his mate. Wrapping his tail over the kits, the long furred gray tomcat thought for a moment. He was slightly startled by how loud one of the she-kits was, and chortled deep in his throat. “The one with the gray and white face,” he gently nudged the kit he was talking about. “How about Splitkit for him?” Cavemist suggested, looking over the litter with a look of pure joy. He purred and let his gaze wander over the rest of them. One of them looked like it had... four ears? He shrugged, and looked at the rest. All were perfect, no matter what. “Your turn,” he said, grinning.

(We might have to end this and say it already happened, then age the litter up 1-3 moons, because I need to do an important roleplay involving Hexedkit. Is that alright with everybody?)
No complaints here

Old October 24th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
A raspy purr rumbled in the mentor's throat. "Don't worry about it. It's fine, it isn't like there's any permanent damage." Ambercloud grinned when she saw Thistlepaw's muzzle, crinkled with laughter. She gasped at his suggestion and cuffed him slightly around the ear. "Mouse-brain," the molly laughed.
Thistlepaw flinched playfully beneath the cuff and looked up at his mentor with a feigned expression of shock and effrontery. "You can't call your apprentice a mousebrain! Aren't you supposed to encourage and nurture my growth as a warrior?" The little tom clicked his tongue, "To think you'd use your position of power like this." Thistlepaw's whiskers twitched unceasingly while he spoke, barely containing his laughter.

Old October 24th, 2017, 08:15 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post

Garterkit sat next to his sibling, confused by his father's statement. He and Snakekit looked like they could be from two different litters by physical appearance only, but a cat didn't need to look very far to find the similarities in their characters. "That's it?" The seemingly miniature Hareleap pouted. From how excited new apprentices were about going to their first Gathering, Garterkit had thought it was almost magical. Like it was the best thing on earth. Hmmph. Boooooring. Then a thought came to the young kit, and he turned his eyes to his father. "Oi dad, if the Gathering is as boring as it sounds now, why are apprentices so excited to go?"
(I blame homework for my lateness. Apologies)

Snakekit was also confused. Snakekit's fur fluffed. He and Garterkit were different in appearance, but alike in character.
Both appeared disappointed with their fathers description of the Gathering.
It sounded so..boring! "I thought it'd be more exciting than that!" Snakekit's muzzle crinkled with distaste, and he stuck out his tongue as if he smelled or tasted something foul. He'd thought the Gathering would be intense,
or at least interesting, and have a good reason for kits not to go, but it sounded so...dull. Hareleap sighed with amusement at their reactions to the description he gave. "It's a kind of..honor to be chosen by the leader to attend the Gathering, I guess. And you can see friends from other Clans." He replied.
Old October 24th, 2017, 10:16 PM

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:

Spiderpaw ignored his stomach growling, looking at Blossompaw with a loud purr. The Tom laid back with his nose pressed against one of her cheeks.
Blossompaw had closed her eyes by the time the tom had his nose pressed into her cheek, in all honesty, this is all she ever wanted, someone that would actually care for her, and he was the one. "So, you wanna go to my secret clearing?" She asked softly, licking his nose.
Old October 24th, 2017, 11:33 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

@Duststorm

Quote:
No complaints here
(All good with me!)

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Closed Thread