Today 12:00 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 24th, 2017, 06:31 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

Rex hissed he didn't care for this feline caln. They were all cowards to him, and he wanted them dead. Rex felt wildfire claws on his sides. She was a great fighter but how long could she keep it up?
"You haven't see nothing yet, fish face" Rex said as he had aimed a kick for the molly face. He yolwed in rage and anger.
------
Golden had kicked the windclanner off him as he had felt the attack. Breezy had but golden tail as the ds cat hissed back at the molly. If he was going down it was with a fight and die in honor.
Primfur instantly got back up as she shook her fur
" give up ? " she asked as she re-sharpened her claws , her ear twitched as she watched the ds cat for any sign of movements . Her nose also worked to just in case any more follow. The dark gray she cats tail thrashed angrily left to right . This tom was on her nerves and they already broke. Primfurs claws scratched the ground as she walked up to the tom with an angry glare .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 24th, 2017, 06:34 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Primfur instantly got back up as she shook her fur
" give up ? " she asked as she re-sharpened her claws , her ear twitched as she watched the ds cat for any sign of movements . Her nose also worked to just in case any more follow. The dark gray she cats tail thrashed angrily left to right . This tom was on her nerves and they already broke. Primfurs claws scratched the ground as she walked up to the tom with an angry glare .
The golden Tom was weaken badly.
"This isn't the last battle with me here, I'll be back with friends. This is the beginning" he hissed disappearing in the crowd. Breezy was on the ground bleeding, she groaned getting up.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old October 24th, 2017, 06:40 PM

Quote:

The golden Tom was weaken badly.
"This isn't the last battle with me here, I'll be back with friends. This is the beginning" he hissed disappearing in the crowd. Breezy was on the ground bleeding, she groaned getting up.
Primfur was back into reality as she heard her sister in pain her claws shrunk and turned around rather quickly . Her mouth was open in shock as her soft yellow eyes returned she had a few tears dripping down her face when she ran up to her sibling . Primfur was angered at herself that she let breezy get harmed! " I'm so so so sorry sis" she meowed as her head was down. She put her paw on the wound , her ears flattened in sadness.

Old October 24th, 2017, 06:42 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Primfur was back into reality as she heard her sister in pain her claws shrunk and turned around rather quickly . Her mouth was open in shock as her soft yellow eyes returned she had a few tears dripping down her face when she ran up to her sibling . Primfur was angered at herself that she let breezy get harmed! " I'm so so so sorry sis" she meowed as her head was down. She put her paw on the wound , her ears flattened in sadness.
"It's fine prim, it's not your fault. Thanks for helping me" breezy meowed nuzzling her sister. "I should get of battle way, can you help me prim?" Brezzy asked in pain a bit.

Gone

Old October 24th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
this was just another cent towards spires destruction. he was so used to his brother at his side. normally they would be in sync right now,kicking windclans ass. they were twins. it was always spire and fire, fire and spire. thy were never apart. they were in sync both physically and mentally, finishing eachother sentences and fighting as if they were one,side by side. though fireflare would always insist keeping watch while he got his claws dirty. coward. he was busy running off with shecats now. he couldnt care about spire less. rage only filled him more hen he was reminded that fireflare was not by his side anymore, only because he was a coward.

he didnt want to kill anymore. he wanted to better himself. now a days he was kissing blazingstars ass and being buddy buddy with everyone. but spireflare knew. he knew he had blood on his claws, he knew the cats that he killed, he could list their names. the throats he tore into, the apprentices he stripped futures from,kits crumbling under their claws. they were powerful together, the perfect duo, they were one. but they were out of sync now, apart. ever since fireflare has stated he wanted to distance himself from him. he wanted to wash the blood off of his claws and walk away. spireflare couldn't be more disappointed in him. weak cats should be killed. while he didnt hold any regard for the warrior code he was patriotic to his clan-and how dare, some mangy,fat,thunderclan cat try to justify their actions.

snowstar had it coming. while her clan was starving she was letting another clan starve at her expense with no sympathy. it disgusted him.thunderclan had gone through 3 leaders within these past few moons! they were unstable,manipulative, and spireflare despised them. Spire, a prefix meaning the top of a building--the top. ad thats were he liked to stay. no one would challenge windclan, and he wouldnt let some starving flee pelts get in the way of windclans honor. he wasnt build like a windclan cat, but like a shadowclan cat, heavy and large, thick ginger fur making it hard to dig into his skin, large sharpened claws that could slice your throat with a simple slice.

without his brother, he was uncontrollable.

feeling his body being knocked to the side, he let out a large gasp feeling the wind knocked out of him. he didnt tumble to the ground, large paws digging into the cold,dry dirt to keep himself up right. he turned to face the other warrior. the disgusting scent of thunderclan filled his nose. ¨coward cant even fight me without his friend coming along?¨ youd expect his tone to sound aggressive, but it sounded more like a mixture of a purr and a growl. a purr of reassurance with a sinister growl rumbling from his chest. it was sickening. his tail lashed behind him, raising his paw once more and delivering a hard swipe across the warriors face, the power of his shoulder raking down on the other.
“Oh, I’m dreadfully sorry - did I interrupt something here?” The grey-furred male said with a slight darkened chuckle coming from him as he staggered slightly from the powerful blow that he delivered to the Windclan tomcat, but Flintheart was so far from being done with this opponent that he was faced with. “I’m afraid that I’ll be taking the lead in this dance, rabbitbreath, so leave my clanmate out of this and face me instead, unless you are too much of a coward to do so?” Flintheart would be lying if he said that a small part of him didn’t miss this, being put up to the test of his skills and power against a strong, worthy opponent. He was not some fresh meat straight from the warrior ceremony, but he wasn’t some old bag of bones either. He loved the raw feeling of blood pulsing through his veins as he faced this Windclan male, named Spireflare, with a grin upon his maw now. This would certainly be a challenge, but oh was he ready to take on this foe head on without much hesitation. The warrior made sure to not get distracted, only focusing on the cat before him now. Soon enough, however, a sinister, deepened growl ripped from the other warrior’s throat and a set of claws went across the side of Flintheart’s face, making him hiss in pain as his head jerked to the side, but it didn’t take him long to lift his head and stare at Spireflare with a thick slash showing across his cheek, oozing scarlet blood that stained his darkened ash-hued fur and dripped onto the grass. “Kitty likes to play, does he?” Flintheart sneered and unsheathed his claws once more, “Well, my friend, I suppose it’s my turn now.” With that being said, the Burmilla heaved himself towards his opponent, standing on his back paws for a moment as his front paws went forward to utter a strike across his opponent’s face as the male’s tail lashed behind him. Oh, this would be all types of fun for him now.
Old October 24th, 2017, 06:48 PM

Quote:

"It's fine prim, it's not your fault. Thanks for helping me" breezy meowed nuzzling her sister. "I should get of battle way, can you help me prim?" Brezzy asked in pain a bit.
Primfur nodded her head and walked beside her gently placing her wounded leg on her back and walking slowly . The She cat sighed
" anything to get you home safely " she meowed . She looked down thinking of a way to kill that brute and also how to get her some help since she was certain that the windclan medicine cat would be having a lot on their paws. She was thinking many things over and over . Will they be safe? Will there leader survive? how many cats would be injured? what is gonna happen , all of this was running through her head. " I remember tears streaming down your face when you said I'll never let you go but all those shadows almost killed your light " she sang as she tried to calm her sister

Old October 24th, 2017, 06:51 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Primfur nodded her head and walked beside her gently placing her wounded leg on her back and walking slowly . The She cat sighed
" anything to get you home safely " she meowed . She looked down thinking of a way to kill that brute and also how to get her some help since she was certain that the windclan medicine cat would be having a lot on their paws. She was thinking many things over and over . Will they be safe? Will there leader survive? how many cats would be injured? what is gonna happen , all of this was running through her head. " I remember tears streaming down your face when you said I'll never let you go but all those shadows almost killed your light " she sang as she tried to calm her sister
Brezzy was starting to fall asleep from her blood loss. She continued to try and stay away, she was shaking till she's heard prim song. She calmed down as she smiled. She remember the song from when she was a kit and her mother had sung it to her.

Gone

Old October 24th, 2017, 06:56 PM

Quote:

Brezzy was starting to fall asleep from her blood loss. She continued to try and stay away, she was shaking till she's heard prim song. She calmed down as she smiled. She remember the song from when she was a kit and her mother had sung it to her.
" just close your eyes the sun is going down you'll be alright no one could hurt you know . Well be safe and sound " she sang and now she had fully put her sister on her back . Primfur sank to her front paws on to the ground but wobbled back up from the weight. She would literally die protecting her sister ,she will do anything for brezzy. Primfur didn't pay attention to the slight pain in her back as she carried brezzy who was more important at the moment .

Old October 24th, 2017, 07:06 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Unnaturally calm, a silky white-furred molly wove her way through the throngs of fighting cats, until her soul-stealing chocolate hues came upon three cats who didn't seem to be fighting. For a moment, she simply studied them, debating whether or not if she could fight them. That one apprentice looks weak, I bet I can finish her off quickly and then deal with the other two. The she-cat suddenly bolted towards the three cats, hoping that she would have the element of surprise. Even if not, Avalanche always had a plan B. Unsheathing her long claws so they glinted in the moonlight, Avalanche aimed her first strike at the white-furred tom, suspecting that once she got past him, then she could get to the smaller black-furred one. A wicked smirk was planted on her maw as she focused her eyes on the young light-colored tom, not really taking the other warrior into account, just yet.
By 'white tom' do you mean Snowpaw? Cuz she's a gurl xD
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 24th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Rex hissed he didn't care for this feline's clan. They were all cowards to him, and he wanted them dead. Rex felt wildfire claws on his sides. She was a great fighter but how long could she keep it up? "You haven't seen nothing yet, fish face," Rex said as he had aimed a kick for the molly face. He yowled in rage and anger.
With the blood pounding in her ears from the various fighting that went on around her, Wildfire felt more alive than she ever had before in her entire life. She felt swift and light on her paws as she moved around the male with such ease, perhaps these Dusk Syndicate cats weren’t so bad as they seemed - just overconfident and dumb as rocks. The red-furred warrior gave a small laugh at this, but was immediately silenced when her opponent’s back paw came in contact with her jaw and she went stumbling backwards into the dirt and sand. A small amount of blood leaked from one corner of her mouth, making the molly taste the bitter copper on her tongue. “Heh..” Wildfire said, spitting a bit of blood off to the side, “Good to see that you aren’t going easy on me because I’m a lady - now where were we?” She said before shaking her head and regaining her stance before dashing towards Rex, leaping into the air and aiming to land on her opponent’s back with claws sinking into his flesh. Wildfire would then proceed to sink her teeth into the male’s back stuff if the move was accomplished with success.
Closed Thread