by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 11:20 AM
♡ Medical advice | Cat...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 11:20 AM

Old July 11th, 2023, 11:53 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Spiderthroat
@dino.

Well. At least it would pose as a good coverup story, truthfully. He was uncertain on how he was currently upright, truthfully. He was full of gashes and deep clawmarks, each wound was currently burning. The pain only seemed to grow the closer he got to camp. Maybe it was because he was finally registering he wasn't fighting anymore. Or maybe it was his fur getting jostled, making the dried blood over his wounds move.

With a final huff, he pushed his way through the foliage that acted as an entrance. Taking a moment to stop his spinning head, and to level his breathing. Taking such a deep breath probably wasn't the best idea. "Good news 'n' bad news. Which do you want first?" he asked, the end of his sentence ending with a hint of a wheeze. He probably didn't look all too presentable right now with both dried blood and currently still dripping blood. But when has he ever cared about being presentable?

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old July 12th, 2023, 12:02 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat
@dino.

Well. At least it would pose as a good coverup story, truthfully. He was uncertain on how he was currently upright, truthfully. He was full of gashes and deep clawmarks, each wound was currently burning. The pain only seemed to grow the closer he got to camp. Maybe it was because he was finally registering he wasn't fighting anymore. Or maybe it was his fur getting jostled, making the dried blood over his wounds move.

With a final huff, he pushed his way through the foliage that acted as an entrance. Taking a moment to stop his spinning head, and to level his breathing. Taking such a deep breath probably wasn't the best idea. "Good news 'n' bad news. Which do you want first?" he asked, the end of his sentence ending with a hint of a wheeze. He probably didn't look all too presentable right now with both dried blood and currently still dripping blood. But when has he ever cared about being presentable?
If Spiderthroat got blood in her den, she was going to heavily consider murdering him.

Bumblestar stood up straight as a wall as she saw Tom push through the entrance to her den. Her gaze raked over his battered appearance, the fur along her spine lifting. "Sit down before you fall over or pass out or somethin'," she said sternly, a hint of concern lacing her words. "Uh- bad news, I guess. The hell happened to you?"
Old July 12th, 2023, 12:57 AM
nothing's forever

Exactly his own thoughts. If there was a clan that didn't understand boundaries, it had to be ShadowClan. Alderstep stared unblinkingly at Bumblestar. "No, she's dead," he deadpanned. The tabby shook his head after a moment, looking away. "Kidding. Torn ear; acted like she was dying though. Theatrics. Can ask Drizzlecloud or Springpaw for follow-up, but I don't think it's necessary," he informed. It hadn't looked too bad, the reason why he'd struggled to take Firestream seriously. Still, any brush with Shadowcats was a serious matter, so here he was. He'd say it was against his will, but he'd consciously walked to Bumblestar's den, and besides that somebody should tell the leader about what's going on. He was the first to interact with Firestream, so...logically, he had to be here. Was it still willing if the system made him be here? What was the system, anyway? Was there a system, or was it all in his mind? Whoa.

He was probably zoning out creepily. Like a weirdo. Because he was one. Why did Bumblestar pick him again? 'Cause he stuck around? Pretty dumb reason. The clan was going to go up in flames by the time he was through with them, intentionally or not. "I'm'onna go now. Unless you've got another question. Or if you need me for something," Alderstep excused himself, glancing over his shoulder back at the clearing. He couldn't remember if he had something to go back to, but never stronger was the desire to get out, to breathe the air signature to the open forest, out of camp.

@dino.
Old July 12th, 2023, 11:12 AM

Spiderthroat
@dino.

Now he wanted to continue to stand, purely out of spite at this point. But he would have fallen flat on his face if he decided to do so, so sadly he had to gingerly sit himself down. "Two of our warriors are dead, and we were unable to find Sundust's body. Also, there was a fox on our border." he said, taking a moment to breathe. Man, it's like when you're not focused on standing, you can breathe so much better. He should have laid down sooner.

"Good news, the fox was on the border we share with ShadowClan, and it's no longer there...also ShadowClan's medicine cat apprentice, Ivysnake, is dead." he hummed, taking a moment to try and lick some of the blood off his paw. "She's the one who killed two of our warriors though." he added, almost as if it were an afterthought. "Let me give you the whole story, than I'm goin to nap." he said.

"We were out lookin for Sundust's body, and a patrol of three ShadowClanners were nearby. I'll be honest, I instigated it." a pause as he took a breath. He wouldn't lie about what had happened, and frankly he was rather proud. It felt like they stuck another roach in ShadowClan's nest. "We fought, and at somepoint a fox had appeared. The two ShadowClan warriors were focused on the fox, and by that point Ivysnake had already killed one of our own and was actively killing the other." he explained. Or maybe the fox was there the whole time, he couldn't remember. He wasn't focused on the fox, he was focused on revenge, truthfully.

"I killed Ivysnake...and tried to stay to fight the other two after the fox was chased off. In the end I had to get out of there. That ain't somethin I'm proud of admittin."

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old July 12th, 2023, 11:39 AM
roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat
@dino.

Now he wanted to continue to stand, purely out of spite at this point. But he would have fallen flat on his face if he decided to do so, so sadly he had to gingerly sit himself down. "Two of our warriors are dead, and we were unable to find Sundust's body. Also, there was a fox on our border." he said, taking a moment to breathe. Man, it's like when you're not focused on standing, you can breathe so much better. He should have laid down sooner.

"Good news, the fox was on the border we share with ShadowClan, and it's no longer there...also ShadowClan's medicine cat apprentice, Ivysnake, is dead." he hummed, taking a moment to try and lick some of the blood off his paw. "She's the one who killed two of our warriors though." he added, almost as if it were an afterthought. "Let me give you the whole story, than I'm goin to nap." he said.

"We were out lookin for Sundust's body, and a patrol of three ShadowClanners were nearby. I'll be honest, I instigated it." a pause as he took a breath. He wouldn't lie about what had happened, and frankly he was rather proud. It felt like they stuck another roach in ShadowClan's nest. "We fought, and at somepoint a fox had appeared. The two ShadowClan warriors were focused on the fox, and by that point Ivysnake had already killed one of our own and was actively killing the other." he explained. Or maybe the fox was there the whole time, he couldn't remember. He wasn't focused on the fox, he was focused on revenge, truthfully.

"I killed Ivysnake...and tried to stay to fight the other two after the fox was chased off. In the end I had to get out of there. That ain't somethin I'm proud of admittin."
Oh. So bad news meant bad news. Bumblestar's brow furrowed. Two warriors dead, and no sign of Sundust. That was... irritating. Ugh.

Spiderthroat's next words, though, had her ears angling forward. He instigated--great. A fox--whatever, she didn't care. Ivysnake, dead--served the rats right.

"Unfortunate about the warriors," she muttered, mostly to herself before running her tongue over her lips and addressing Spiderthroat directly. "But serves them right. Ivysnake gone means one less problem for us, but I doubt Dawnstar's gonna take that lying down. At least you're still alive." She'd be pretty pissed if she lost him. The tom was actually reliable.

"Go get cleaned up. I'll figure out what to do with this."

Last edited by dino.; July 12th, 2023 at 11:40 AM.
Old July 12th, 2023, 11:51 AM
roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by .squid View Post
Exactly his own thoughts. If there was a clan that didn't understand boundaries, it had to be ShadowClan. Alderstep stared unblinkingly at Bumblestar. "No, she's dead," he deadpanned. The tabby shook his head after a moment, looking away. "Kidding. Torn ear; acted like she was dying though. Theatrics. Can ask Drizzlecloud or Springpaw for follow-up, but I don't think it's necessary," he informed. It hadn't looked too bad, the reason why he'd struggled to take Firestream seriously. Still, any brush with Shadowcats was a serious matter, so here he was. He'd say it was against his will, but he'd consciously walked to Bumblestar's den, and besides that somebody should tell the leader about what's going on. He was the first to interact with Firestream, so...logically, he had to be here. Was it still willing if the system made him be here? What was the system, anyway? Was there a system, or was it all in his mind? Whoa.

He was probably zoning out creepily. Like a weirdo. Because he was one. Why did Bumblestar pick him again? 'Cause he stuck around? Pretty dumb reason. The clan was going to go up in flames by the time he was through with them, intentionally or not. "I'm'onna go now. Unless you've got another question. Or if you need me for something," Alderstep excused himself, glancing over his shoulder back at the clearing. He couldn't remember if he had something to go back to, but never stronger was the desire to get out, to breathe the air signature to the open forest, out of camp.

@dino.
For a split second Bumblestar felt her heart drop, and then she scowled. Now she really wanted to whack him. For StarClan's sake.

He was zoning out. She could just lift a paw, really quickly, give his nose a quick bop- nope, he was back. She sniffed and set her paw back down. "Apparently having the crap beat out of 'em doesn't mean anything to 'em. Increase patrols at Herondive Hollow, make sure the scent markers are strong--just make sure the other apprentices steer clear." They shouldn't be over there anyway, with the gap splitting the earth. "That's all from me if that's all from you."

She kind of hoped ShadowClan kept pushing their luck, in a way. She'd give anything for the opportunity to wreck their camp.
Old July 12th, 2023, 01:22 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Bumblestar lifted her head from trying to tidy up her nest as Sootfur entered. Her eyes flickered briefly over his form before they narrowed in mild concern. "I'm not busy. What's up?"
╔═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╗
Sootfur (he/him)
Thunderclan ❍ 23 moons
Light grey tabby with silvery-blue eyes
╚═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╝

Sootfur bowed his head respectfully before entering Bumblestar's den. He sat down in silence and took a brief moment to gather his thoughts before speaking. "...I am giving up my role of Hornet."
The gray tabby was expecting a shocking reaction from the molly. He just hoped Bumblestar wouldn't be angry at him, but he was more than ready to explain his reasons.

"I am... no longer fit for this role. And probably never was." In his head, there were only two things. And one of them was gone. A piece of him, gone with her.
"Flameheart... I'm afraid something happened to her, but I can't leave our little Sparrowkit alone. She has me only, and I'm determined to be the best father she can have." Another brief silence to take a deep breath, hoping Bumblestar would let him speak until the end.

"...I want to focus more on her growth and give her all the time I can. And... when she'll grow old enough, possibly as soon as she is apprenticed, I'll leave to find her." He wondered silently if his silver eyes revealed the pain he was feeling while letting out those words. Flameheart, my only true love... I will never give up on you.

"...And this is why from today on, I will return to be a normal warrior as anyone else. I hope you'll understand, Bumblestar." Again he bowed his head and closed his eyes, waiting restlessly for a reaction from his leader. Would she try to reject his request? Or prevent him from going to search for his mate? He dared to look into Bumblestar's eyes, trying to read her expression and into her thoughts.

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

Old July 12th, 2023, 09:47 PM
nothing's forever

Quote:
For a split second Bumblestar felt her heart drop, and then she scowled. Now she really wanted to whack him. For StarClan's sake.

He was zoning out. She could just lift a paw, really quickly, give his nose a quick bop- nope, he was back. She sniffed and set her paw back down. "Apparently having the crap beat out of 'em doesn't mean anything to 'em. Increase patrols at Herondive Hollow, make sure the scent markers are strong--just make sure the other apprentices steer clear." They shouldn't be over there anyway, with the gap splitting the earth. "That's all from me if that's all from you."

She kind of hoped ShadowClan kept pushing their luck, in a way. She'd give anything for the opportunity to wreck their camp.
Alderstep snorted at Bumblestar's comment, nodding as she continued on with some reasonable orders. "Was already thinking of patrolling that area. Heavily," he replied, not bothering to look back at the leader. "All from me, all from you," he lazily repeated, talking over his shoulder as he walked out of the den. Ew. Lichen. Poor design choice.
Old July 14th, 2023, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Oh. So bad news meant bad news. Bumblestar's brow furrowed. Two warriors dead, and no sign of Sundust. That was... irritating. Ugh.

Spiderthroat's next words, though, had her ears angling forward. He instigated--great. A fox--whatever, she didn't care. Ivysnake, dead--served the rats right.

"Unfortunate about the warriors," she muttered, mostly to herself before running her tongue over her lips and addressing Spiderthroat directly. "But serves them right. Ivysnake gone means one less problem for us, but I doubt Dawnstar's gonna take that lying down. At least you're still alive." She'd be pretty pissed if she lost him. The tom was actually reliable.

"Go get cleaned up. I'll figure out what to do with this."

Spiderthroat
[aha ehehe I replied in my head, oops]

The Calico waved his paw around up in the air. At this point in time, while Bumblebrat was talking, his head was now face down on the floor of the den. It was cold, and it felt nice. He was no longer melting. "Ain't feelin alive." he said, the words themselves muted and muddled due to the fact that he was still, in fact, face down on the floor.

"They still got their main Medicine Cat, but it is what it is. Just, let me lie here for a moment...eternity." the last portion of his sentence had trailed off. Now, he wouldn't say he was asleep...but if you listened close enough you could hear faint...snores??

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old July 16th, 2023, 04:28 PM
roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
╔═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╗
Sootfur (he/him)
Thunderclan ❍ 23 moons
Light grey tabby with silvery-blue eyes
╚═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╝

Sootfur bowed his head respectfully before entering Bumblestar's den. He sat down in silence and took a brief moment to gather his thoughts before speaking. "...I am giving up my role of Hornet."
The gray tabby was expecting a shocking reaction from the molly. He just hoped Bumblestar wouldn't be angry at him, but he was more than ready to explain his reasons.

"I am... no longer fit for this role. And probably never was." In his head, there were only two things. And one of them was gone. A piece of him, gone with her.
"Flameheart... I'm afraid something happened to her, but I can't leave our little Sparrowkit alone. She has me only, and I'm determined to be the best father she can have." Another brief silence to take a deep breath, hoping Bumblestar would let him speak until the end.

"...I want to focus more on her growth and give her all the time I can. And... when she'll grow old enough, possibly as soon as she is apprenticed, I'll leave to find her." He wondered silently if his silver eyes revealed the pain he was feeling while letting out those words. Flameheart, my only true love... I will never give up on you.

"...And this is why from today on, I will return to be a normal warrior as anyone else. I hope you'll understand, Bumblestar." Again he bowed his head and closed his eyes, waiting restlessly for a reaction from his leader. Would she try to reject his request? Or prevent him from going to search for his mate? He dared to look into Bumblestar's eyes, trying to read her expression and into her thoughts.

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

Bumblestar couldn't exactly say she wasn't expecting this.

She sat down and curled her tail over her paws, tilted her head a little as Sootfur carried on. This wasn't something she was going to judge him for, but she kept her expression carefully blank regardless until he was done.

"Okay," she said simply. "You don't need to be a Hornet if you don't want to. Not gonna make you stick around if that's not what you want, either. But you better explain what you're doing to Sparrowkit before you do it, if you really are going to leave. Can't imagine leaving without a word to her would be considered 'being the best father', since that's your goal."

She shifted with a shrug. "You can go back to normal warrior duties. Fine by me."

It was just slightly, mildly irritating. One Hornet gone without a word, one down for the count, a third pulling away from the role. She needed to replenish the rank.