Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Bicker and break.[P]
by Fritter
Last post by alec
Today 05:16 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 05:13 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by burntToast
Today 05:09 AM
Future and past [p]
by Rani
Last post by alec
Today 05:05 AM
Thread Names
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:59 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 7th, 2017, 01:48 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Retribution

@Duskflight

Sorrelskip hadn't seen these cats for awhile- not since they'd showed up one day to ruin her clan, to make WindClan a terribly boring place once again. Her mate had been the only one of the famed 'evil leaders' to survive, and even that had to do with being a coward- with this clan's strength, there was no way they were going to win back then, and even now- though they didn't have the other three clans with them at the moment. In fact, all that they had were themselves, and the Dusk Syndicate, where she resided now? They were powerful as well. I'm not going to lose another battle, I swear on it. As the SkyClan cats filled the area and blood had begun to shed, the calico fighter's eyes suddenly had set on a brown tabby cat, someone who seemed to be commanding the fight- that's Grousestar, their leader, isn't it? He's the one.

He ruined my perfect world.
He took my two living daughters from me, and now my son as well.

I won't let him get away with this today.
"Well, you look familiar." She hissed, her eyes narrowed as she slunk towards the leader, her claws unsheathed as she bunched up her hind legs, ready to pounce and attack. "Too bad you won't be looking that pretty anymore." Leaping up into the air, she aimed for the tom's face- though she'd be easy to push away, due to her frontal style of attack.

Last edited by Fel; May 7th, 2017 at 01:48 PM.
Old May 7th, 2017, 01:57 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
At the point she turned away, she made an incredibly huge mistake. And Hannibal hadn't missed it, his paw swung and struck a crushing blow to the cats head he was fighting, sending them sprawling backwards either dead or unconscious, Hannibal didn't quite care which because he had a new target. Whipping his head, he would size Flamingsnow up, his tail flicking in thought before his paws sent him launching for her side, not a single sound escaping his maw as he went hurtling for her, giving no sound to warn her of his approach or his incoming attack.
His plan was simple enough, to crash into her side with his weight, enough force that if landed, would send her sprawling off to the side, and then he could begin his assault, before she would be able to get back up to her paws. But first he needed to land this bash into her side, his pupils narrowed slightly in concentration as he went sailing for her right side, her head turned away from him as she apparently searched for a less intimidating cat.
Quite her luck.
It was only for a moment, she felt, that she had glanced the other way, but as any warrior more expirienced than her would know, a moment can be death in a heartbeat. She felt the tom, rather than seeing him, and Flaming fell heavily on her side, immediatly regretting her mistake. With a yelp, she attempted to claw at her attacker. Surely he wouldn't be able to keep her down for long! But she still felt panic setting in as she realized this was the very cat she had wanted to avoid meeting in combat. Uh-oh.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever

Last edited by Ludicrous Lunacy; May 7th, 2017 at 01:58 PM.
Old May 7th, 2017, 02:11 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

@Reverie

The tom knew this was it. His moment to truly shine and defend his clan with his life. Anxiety flooded his pelt, causing the gray warrior to shift his feet every few seconds in anticipation. Pebble didn't want to die per-se but he was ready to defend his home clan to the death. Thump. Thump. Thump. It had been a long time since Pebbleheart had fought large scale like this. It was almost unreal to him.The last time he had fought was many many moons ago, as a young apprentice. The scent of Dusk Syndicate, Skyclan, and blood flooded his senses as cats swarmed around him, all striking at eachother in a frenzy. Had it started? He hadn't even heard Grousestar give the command. A screech caught his attention, dodging quickly to the side as a random cat caterwauled and flung itself at the small warrior. Not them. They were too wild for the tom. Pebbleheart raced through the crowd of screeching felines and skidded to a halt, squaring up with the closest cat he could find.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 7th, 2017, 02:12 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
*Wheezes*

@Turtlestrike
The ragdoll let out a low growl and lashed her tail "No, you didn't but your kind did. Take responsibility." She growled her usual sky blue eyes were icy and unforgiving. As the dusk syndicate tackled her down she barely crawled out of the way, ducking over the larger toms claws. She swiftly turned her body so that she was facing the toms back. Although she was trained well by her mentor, raptorflight, she still wasn't any good at fighting, although she was fairly good at evading. She let out a hiss of pain once she realized that she still managed to get clawed on her shoulder.
@Pathos
[I need to post this *wheezes* sorry its late]
She was out of it, incredibly tired, her vision was hazy and she could barely see where she was walking. She hoped that it would be over soon, very soon, she didn't know how much longer she could fight. Starfall lifted her gaze and spotted a cold and ruthless pair of eyes, she knew after she held the gaze that she was going to be cast into another battle. She let out a low growl and made sure she didn't move her shoulder too much, she wasn't prepared for battle, but she wasn't prepared to back down either.

@XxJaggededgeXx
[Sorry for the late reply /v\" ]
Starfall slowly padded forward, her tail was dragging behind her, she couldn't fight anymore, it was too much, the blood, too much, the pain, too much. She hated it when they had to fight, she would much rather find a peaceful way to go about things, but they started this one, and they were just responding to it. She spotted yet another Dusk Syndicate tom, her blue orbs were dull, she was barely herself, all this fighting was against what she had believed in, but, her clanmates, no, her family members had been killed, and she was never going to forgive that. The white molly let out a low growl and stalked forward, her stomach low to the ground " Don't think I'm going to show mercy." she growled, her blue hues blazed with menace.

@Lilly

The grey spotted apprentice let out a stifled gasp as he was tackled down, he didn't know what to do he wasn't taught how to fight yet, nonetheless defend himself. His green orbs were filled with absolute, pure, fear, he was going to die, and he couldn't stop it. The young tom flung his arms around with his claws unseathed, hoping to hit something, anything, he just didn't want to die.
"How can I, when it wasn't me?" The tom spat. "Just because my kin did, doesn't mean it was my fault." He felt a surge of satisfaction as his claws sunk into her flesh, leaving cuts. "Now. I'm done playing around." He smiled grimly. "I'll show you how a real predator fights." The dark ginger tabby flung himself at Starfall again, teeth bared, eyes gleaming for blood.
Old May 7th, 2017, 02:16 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
@Reverie

The tom knew this was it. His moment to truly shine and defend his clan with his life. Anxiety flooded his pelt, causing the gray warrior to shift his feet every few seconds in anticipation. Pebble didn't want to die per-se but he was ready to defend his home clan to the death. Thump. Thump. Thump. It had been a long time since Pebbleheart had fought large scale like this. It was almost unreal to him.The last time he had fought was many many moons ago, as a young apprentice. The scent of Dusk Syndicate, Skyclan, and blood flooded his senses as cats swarmed around him, all striking at eachother in a frenzy. Had it started? He hadn't even heard Grousestar give the command. A screech caught his attention, dodging quickly to the side as a random cat caterwauled and flung itself at the small warrior. Not them. They were too wild for the tom. Pebbleheart raced through the crowd of screeching felines and skidded to a halt, squaring up with the closest cat he could find.
The final Battle. The one that would determine the ties between the two, and this time it was harsh, blood spilling all over the place, mostly in part to Malignant, the femme that you would call bloodthirsty, as that's what she was. She was raised in the Dusk Syndicate, what else do you expect? The arrogance of the she seeped off in waves, and, sure enough, there was a SkyClan cat, ready to fight. Unalarmingly, she leapt on his back, digging her claws in his shoulders. And a yowl pierced through the air. Sure, she was a femme, but that didn't mean she didn't want to skirmish. Malignant bared her teeth, "You caused this," She yelped, rolling over to pin him. Her claws were still in his shoulders, but they dug deeper.

Clearly, this would be it.

Wouldn't it?
lotusfang
Old May 7th, 2017, 02:27 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
The final Battle. The one that would determine the ties between the two, and this time it was harsh, blood spilling all over the place, mostly in part to Malignant, the femme that you would call bloodthirsty, as that's what she was. She was raised in the Dusk Syndicate, what else do you expect? The arrogance of the she seeped off in waves, and, sure enough, there was a SkyClan cat, ready to fight. Unalarmingly, she leapt on his back, digging her claws in his shoulders. And a yowl pierced through the air. Sure, she was a femme, but that didn't mean she didn't want to skirmish. Malignant bared her teeth, "You caused this," She yelped, rolling over to pin him. Her claws were still in his shoulders, but they dug deeper.

Clearly, this would be it.

Wouldn't it?
Pebbleshade was surprised to say the least when the cat landed on his back, immediately feeling the pressure of her claws in his pelt. The skin around her claws burned with a white hotness, blood slowly trickling from the small puncture wounds. A pained yowl escaped his throat as he furiously shook, trying to free himself of the she-cat. Feeling no difference in her weight as he wasted his energy, His upper lip pulled back into a vicious snarl as he rolled over on his back, hoping it would release her iron grasp once more. Fear washed over him for a brief moment as he wondered whether this would be where he died because some crazy she-cat caught the upper advantage on him, although pebble was quite small for an older warrior.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 7th, 2017, 04:12 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

@ChameweonRainbow

Ready to wrap up the battle before the thread ends?
Old May 7th, 2017, 04:14 PM

My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
@ChameweonRainbow

Ready to wrap up the battle before the thread ends?
yup! lets do this! the post i made earlier is ready for ya

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"
Old May 7th, 2017, 04:17 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
yup! lets do this! the post i made earlier is ready for ya
(kk)

Cloud growled, her black and white fur bloodied. The battle was slowing slightly, and she figured it would end soon. She lunged for the tom, panting as she tossed him onto the ground.
Old May 7th, 2017, 04:28 PM

My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(kk)

Cloud growled, her black and white fur bloodied. The battle was slowing slightly, and she figured it would end soon. She lunged for the tom, panting as she tossed him onto the ground.
Neverfalter yowled in agony as he landed sharply on a rock; the force of the blow sending bolts of pain shooting up his spine. He rolled over groaning before staggering to his paws and flung himself onto the she-cats back scrabbling with his claws tearing tufts of her black and white fur. His back was burning in pain and each movement of their battle sent white hot flares of agony shooting up his spine. After a few agonizing seconds, his grip faltered and he went tumbling to the ground; blood from the wound on his back staining the dusty earth a dark red. He got back up his every movement causing him pain but he pushed onwards. He hissed and stood in the best defensive position the pain would allow. "Am I going to die here?" He thought, his mind roiling with adrenaline.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"
Closed Thread