Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 10:21 AM
wc newbie kinda
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:19 AM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 10:18 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 10:14 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 10:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 7th, 2022, 04:24 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: September Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~SilverShine~ View Post
Echoblue walked around then bumping into swiftheart on accident she shook her head" oh im so sorry" she said
@Rabbiteye
"No problem," he mewed, noticing that she was blind. "I am Swiftheart."

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old September 7th, 2022, 06:29 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
Flamepaw came padding up alongside her Clanmates, bursting with excitement. Her orange and white fur was on end, looking as if she had hardly slept during the previous night. But that was far from what happened, she hadn't expected the Gathering to arrive so soon. Luckily she was well rested, ready to meet Willowpaw of ShadowClan once again. But as ThunderClan made their way into Seastones, there was no sign of the Clan who wore shadows as second pelts. No sign of the towering she-cat they called Dawnstar.

But there were mixed scents of WindClan and RiverClan. It was odd to smell fish and gorse at the same time. Did the other cats find it strange or were they just so used to it all by now that they just ignored it? But despite all the strange mingled scents, she managed to smell her denmate. Ashpaw! Ashpaw's here too!

Smiling wider than ever before, Flamepaw made her way to her friend, just managing to catch a sight of him tripping over a tree stump. With a quiet giggle, the she-cat looked at the gray tabby and flicked an ear in greeting.

"Are you alright? Excited?" she purred. "I know I am, it is so strange though. ShadowClan doesn't seem to have arrived yet and the scents are already bothering my nose..."
Ashpaw (he/him)
Light grey tabby with blue/grey eyes

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

While Ashpaw regain his balance, a familiar call reached his ears and made him turn back quickly. His eyes gleamed when he recognized his favorite orange pelt, and he bounced happily to Flamepaw to touch her nose in greeting. "Flamepaw! I hadn't seen you tonight in the darkness." And he'd been too occupied and focused on identifying the weird smells that lingered around Seastones. Now that he thought about it, there was something else that he hadn't noticed before. Something that reminded him of the minnows Flamepaw had caught at Sunkissed Creek... Must be Riverclan. So stinky!

"Excited? I'm trying so hard to stay calm! Have you participated in a Gathering before?" This was his first one as an apprentice, and he was looking forward not only to meet other cats, but to see the leaders himself in first person. How were they? And what would they announce tonight? His tail lashed back and forth and he had to force himself not to jump around like a happy kit. "Do you think we'll meet other apprentices? I would really like to get to know someone new. But I know Sparrowstar would want us not to talk too much about Thunderclan's affairs."

He kept talking as they entered the clearing and their clanmates scattered around to share tongues, before the meeting started. Soon, the last clan made its way into the moonlight-shone glade and it wasn't difficult to imagine who it was. He stared at the mass of dark pelts moving silently behind a huge, scarred brown she-cat with amber brilliant eyes. She looks really scary, he thought.

[OPEN]
Old September 7th, 2022, 06:53 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post

== > ASTERDANCE | THUNDERCLAN | OPEN
- the menace x they/them x brown bobtail with white chest and amber eyes
Walking into the gathering was frightening, specifically because the last time they attended one it led to their death, funny story, but they now had to be mature. There was a budding excitement, they were Asterdance now. Asterdance. They no longer had to shield away from their name!! They could introduce themself and be them. It was a breath of relief. They entered into the clearing, perhaps a bit later than most, but it didn't matter.

Asterdance was most definitely not going to play any pranks. Unless they came across a very good idea and felt required to commit to it. They were going to .. CONVERSATE. It was a great chance to practice their new-found maturity skills and make new friends. They were lacking in that department. (No offense, Bushtuft.) Looking around the clearing, Asterdance squinted their eyes at the ... new guy on the Seastones. Not very new. Still new position. Damn. Maybe Thunderclan and Riverclan could bond over their new leadership.

They were getting distracted. Catching a decent victim to talk to, Asterdance bounded towards them. "Ayee, you, yes, you, hello!!" They greeted, flicking their stub tail. Confidence. Smooth confidence. They felt very shaky. It was fine. "Would you rather be able to fly like birds or swim like fish, eh? Second option includes like, breathing under their too, so ya don't drown. You know, " They inquired, tilting their head to the left.

Iceeyes
__
The brown tom’s eyes widened as the other brown cat- a bobtail- came dashing up to him, saying something about birds and fish.
“Uhh…” He stuttered intelligently before fully comprehending the question, “I don’t know… I think it would be pretty nice to fly. You could get places faster, and you could see the forest from above, that’d be pretty beautiful,” He concurred finally, cocking his head to examine the newcomer. This new cat, they smelled like the forests and undergrowth, like a fresher ShadowClan scent, in Iceeyes’ opinion.
“What about you?” He asked after a moment, “Would you rather fly like the birds, or swim like the fish?”
This was actually great! Iceeyes was actually enjoying himself a little bit, he’d never had a conversation like this before, and it was pretty fun! Iceeyes liked this cat, they were fun.
“I’m Iceeyes, by the way,” He added quickly, ”I just joined ShadowClan… like yesterday. What clan are you from? You smell like the forest.”

[ Runs to Roleplay With The Famous Asterdance- ]
Old September 7th, 2022, 07:52 AM
Pfp (Iciclekit) by Spotty

Marine green eyes surveyed the place like cold gemstones vaguely shimmering from the shadows beyond the gathering place. She had only been in the clan for about a month now, and her outsider smell should have disappeared now, replaced by the pungent scent of pine, marsh, and the only thing she would ever describe as smelling like shadows (if you didn't count in Dawnstar). But she wanted to keep a low profile for now. She was now more familiar with her new home than when she first joined, but she would just hold back and observe for now. Gatherings happened every month anyway if she remembered correctly.

So, after watching a few of her clanmates being led in by Dawnstar, the silver and grey molly slipped after the rest of her clan. Owlstorm had never been one for socializing, and her sharp-sighted gaze searched up a place to sit. It was on the edge of the gathering place. Her stormy pelt was visible, but she was off the side, by herself. She wasn't looking for a conversation partner, and simply focused on what Dawnstar (the most interesting cat here if you were to ask her), curious about what the great leader (and those other nerds) would say.

[Open]

Owlstorm

Appleworm

Iciclekit

Old September 7th, 2022, 08:04 AM
;-;

My Mood: Confused

Patchpaw - She/Her

Patchpaw sat down, this was definately the first gathering she has ever been to. This'll be exciting! I've never been to a gathering before... , she thought. Scents of the clans were mixed. There's was so many cats. From the tabby cats to the black cats to the other cats, Patchpaw's gaze went from cat to cat "i wonder what's going to be announced at this gathering" she meowed to herself
-----
Open
Old September 7th, 2022, 08:08 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post
violetfreckle

ohhh, that smug smile. it pissed her off already. she could feel her blood begin to curdle at the very sight of this cowardly thunderclanner. in a moment of weakness, she showed her teeth to the other cat, before stupidly realizing this would reflect badly on her clan. and she did not want that. so, regaining her composure, violetfreckle settled for giving bumblebreak a look up and down, very obviously assessing that cat's physical capabilities. she then made a show of looking bored, raising a paw up and giving it a swift lick as her rival spoke.

she wouldn't fall for the bait, even though she wanted to correct this cat. instead, she simply flattened her ears and responded, "whatever you say, bubbleburst. or, ohhhh, can i call you bubbles?" she asked, feigning innocence and blinking at bumblebreak with large kit eyes.

the tabby felt a red hot burst of annoyance flow through her body from nose to tail at the comment on that scar. "oh, i dunno, i don't think this was your doing. i got into a little scuffle with a pathetic thunderclan cat awhile ago, and let them give me this, to make them feel better. anyway, i think it matches my other ones quite nicely," she spoke, showing off the pair of scars across her back.
>Bumblebreak<
Oh, look at that. Bumblebreak's ears turned as the fish-face bared her teeth. Touchy. Recollected herself well, at least. Bumblebreak watched with mild disinterest as the cat made a rather dramatic show of not caring. Oh, she was SO hurt by this fishface pretending not to care about what she was saying. Boo-hoo.

Aw. Boring. Bumblebreak's tail twitched, and she fought the urge to swat the innocent expression off the tabby's face. "Call me whatever you like, fishy."

Some little spark of indignation lit in her chest and her nostrils flared, though she fought to keep it all out of her expression. "LET them? Either your Clan has lowered its standards when it comes to the warriors it promotes or... actually, no, I'm actually pretty sure that's the only explanation."

Bumblebreak tried for a small, mirthless smile. "Don't be too down about it, fishy. Some cats just don't have what it takes, a warrior's life sure isn't for everyone. 'Sides, like I said-" she glanced over the other scars across the tabby's back, eyes cold "-it's definitely an improvement. I can actually bear to look at your face now. In fact, you should let me mark it up again. I have some thoughts. "

A cruel twist of her lips, just the smallest shift of a smile into a distasteful sneer - and the disinterested charade was dropped. "Buzz off, fishface."
Old September 7th, 2022, 08:10 AM
i am kenough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox_Void View Post
Foxcall entered in after Dawnstar, their ears perked as they looked around. They slipped through the crowds of other cats, they would try and talk to someone else. That loner better leave, them being here would disturb others. Though once they got into a group of Thunderclan cats, another foreign smell hit their nose, they turned their gaze toward the sent, locking onto a brown and white cat.

A small growl was deep in their chest as they started to stalk toward the cat they didn’t recognize. Why are there so many loners in this gathering, what are they planning? Foxcall stopped in front of the brown and white cat, “Who are you?” Foxcall’s tone was tense though their growling had stopped but their eyes were sharp and didn’t show anything but irritation and cautiousness.

@neptune

There was already too much noise for his liking- And far too many cats swarming the sandy swathe of land. Some seemed to carry themselves with enough pride for several cats in one, as if they were better than the other participants of this foreign ritual.

A cat that smelled of evergreen and shadows locked eyes with Crocus, who was still scrutinizing the area cautiously. Around here, it seemed that eye-contact invited trouble. Well, it was a good thing the young male liked sizing up his surroundings. As Foxcall approaches, Crocus' ears twitch back somewhat. He lifts his muzzle for a heartbeat before remembering himself, who he "was" and who was likely watching.

Suddenly, Crocus shrank to half his size, cowering before the other grown cat. "I-i," he stammers. "Crocus..."
Old September 7th, 2022, 08:16 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning! View Post

Marine green eyes surveyed the place like cold gemstones vaguely shimmering from the shadows beyond the gathering place. She had only been in the clan for about a month now, and her outsider smell should have disappeared now, replaced by the pungent scent of pine, marsh, and the only thing she would ever describe as smelling like shadows (if you didn't count in Dawnstar). But she wanted to keep a low profile for now. She was now more familiar with her new home than when she first joined, but she would just hold back and observe for now. Gatherings happened every month anyway if she remembered correctly.

So, after watching a few of her clanmates being led in by Dawnstar, the silver and grey molly slipped after the rest of her clan. Owlstorm had never been one for socializing, and her sharp-sighted gaze searched up a place to sit. It was on the edge of the gathering place. Her stormy pelt was visible, but she was off the side, by herself. She wasn't looking for a conversation partner, and simply focused on what Dawnstar (the most interesting cat here if you were to ask her), curious about what the great leader (and those other nerds) would say.

[Open]
Troutstone looked around. There were a lot of cats here, and he had a hard time choosing someone to talk to. A silver-and-grey she-cat caught his eye, and he wandered over. "Hi, I am Troutstone. From RiverClan." From the smell of her, she was ShadowClan.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old September 7th, 2022, 08:18 AM
Going back on hiatus soon

Bump Policy: 3 days

> Pebblefoot < She/they/he

Pebblefoot noticed that the cat they were talking to wasn't a very nice cat. As the cat introduced themselves as Hawkblaze of WindClan. WindClan seemed to be doing good, by looking around the Seastones it looked like there were quite a few WindClan cats talking. "RiverClan's doing well, thank the stars Skystar's gone. He treated us like we were kittypets!" He spoke to Hawkblaze, noticing that Flintfang was right behind her, they spoke: "Ah, hello Flintfang. Wonder when the gathering's gonna start. So many cats are here, I wonder if..." Pebblefoot's eyes drifted to Slatewhisker. No, Pebblefoot.. You can't do that.. Everyone's gonna notice.. Pebblefoot thought, but he just couldn't control it. Pebblefoot's eyes drifted back over to Flintfang, "Uhh sorry.. I was just.. uh... Looking at the rock! And the leaders and deputies!" Pebblefoot told Flintfang. Moving her gaze back to Hawkblaze, Pebblefoot spoke: "How is WindClan doing?"

// @Katlike @RiztheHuntress @Fierce Roses (If you want Slate to notice)

> Slatefur < He/they

Slatefur padded into the gathering, Wow! This was a lot of cats! Slatefur noticed Owlstorm near the front of the area, Slatefur padded over to Owlstorm. "Hello, Owlstorm. Fine day isn't it?" Slatefur asked Owlstorm, Owlstorm was a new member of the clan. But lots of warriors thought she was pleasant(At least in the ShadowClan way)Slatefur agreed with a lot of the things ShadowClan said. And that was why he was a very loyal warrior. "I'm guessing that ShadowClan's gonna get some new prey soon, with hopefully the Twoleg stuff all cleaned up" Slatefur told Owlstorm, it seemed like there was quite a bit of things going on in the other clans as well. Skystar and Cinderstar must have either died or stepped down. But other than that gatherings still were the same piece of clan culture as they have always been. Loud and annoying, but also friendly and nice.

// @Morning!
Old September 7th, 2022, 08:26 AM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Willowpaw (She/They)

The fluffy she-cat shrunk down in her pelt when she was the amount of cats that were here. She was pretty nervous, but she was at least hoping to see Dawnpaw, or maybe, somebody would come up to her? Hah! Who was she kidding, she would look out for Thunderpaw and Fawnpaw. She took a few more glances and found a place to sit that was a bit farther away from everyone else.

[Open]

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Closed Thread