Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:54 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 09:44 AM
-*the Bone Chilling cold*-
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 09:44 AM
Art competition!
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 09:38 AM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 09:36 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 14th, 2020, 10:58 AM
Probable Procrastinator

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
Frostpaw curled into her mentors fur, flattening her ears. "Somebody has to help her! S-she's going to die!" She looked into Spottyfly's eyes, tears streaming from her own. "I don't want to k-kill! I don't want t-to be a w-warrior!"
Spottyfly felt faintly surprised at the statement, but more surprised that Frostpaw trusted him enough to be someone to turn to in such distress, or maybe the apprentice just needed anyone right now.

"There's nothing we can do... do you want to wait in the apprentice's den until everything calms down?"
Old April 14th, 2020, 11:02 AM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by \\/\/ View Post
Spottyfly felt faintly surprised at the statement, but more surprised that Frostpaw trusted him enough to be someone to turn to in such distress, or maybe the apprentice just needed anyone right now.

"There's nothing we can do... do you want to wait in the apprentice's den until everything calms down?"
Frostpaw nodded, turning towards the den and dashing off. Agh! I shouldn't have told him that.. he's going to hate me now!
Old April 14th, 2020, 11:34 AM
Probable Procrastinator

Quote:
Frostpaw nodded, turning towards the den and dashing off. Agh! I shouldn't have told him that.. he's going to hate me now!
I'd better follow. thought Spottyfly as he padded off to the apprentice's den.
Old April 14th, 2020, 11:37 AM
Smile, she said.

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Frostpaw leaped into her new nest, and curled up into a ball. I don't want to be a warrior.. I don't want to fight.. I don't wan to kill...
@\/\/

Last edited by MEAT ANGELS; April 14th, 2020 at 11:37 AM.
Old April 14th, 2020, 11:48 AM
Probable Procrastinator

Quote:
Frostpaw leaped into her new nest, and curled up into a ball. I don't want to be a warrior.. I don't want to fight.. I don't wan to kill...
@\/\/
Spottyfly ducked into the den. ”Will you be alright, Frostpaw?”
Old April 14th, 2020, 11:50 AM
Smile, she said.

Quote:
Spottyfly ducked into the den. ”Will you be alright, Frostpaw?”
"I'm f-fine." She turned her back to her new mentor. I don't want him to see me like this.
Old April 14th, 2020, 11:53 AM
Probable Procrastinator

Quote:
"I'm f-fine." She turned her back to her new mentor. I don't want him to see me like this.
”Do you want me to stay?” said Spottyfly, in the entryway.

Last edited by Wolfsli123; April 14th, 2020 at 11:53 AM.
Old April 14th, 2020, 11:54 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Slushie (repost)
Everything happened so fast. He’d barely processed Buckbranch’s paw on his chest, pushing him back, when Duskstar lunged. Suddenly, the whole world zeroed in on the limp body of Breezekit as her life seeped into the dirt. Cormorantpaw’s eyes felt incapable of blinking and his mouth froze, barely showing the sharp tips of his bottom teeth. He was going to be sick. The only thing his amber eyes could see was blood, even after Buckbranch moved to block his view. Still, blood was everywhere. He was going to be sick. Glassy amber eyes blinked painfully and wrenched themselves away from the gruesome sight but still, there it was, blood- filling his every sense and oh great Starclan it was touching his paw! That finally snapped Cormorantpaw halfway out of his trance- enough to scramble backward a few pawsteps with a disgusted moan. He was going to be sick.
Slowly, as though covered in a shell of sap, Cormorantpaw turned to look in Buckbranch’s eyes rather than at the pool of red that the apprentice had been standing too close to, the red that now stifled his toes and made him gag. He hadn’t heard what Buckbranch had said, but it slowly registered. His mentor had told him to go back to the place he’d been meant to stay. A place for cats with clean paws. Cormorantpaw watched Buckbranch turn away without making a sound. His ears were ringing. They rang like he’d just been in an explosion. Was that normal? Everything felt topsy turvy and strangely wavey, like ripples on water. He still felt like he was going to be sick. With every roll of the world around him, Cormorantpaw’s stomach broiled and sent saliva to warn him of its displeasure. Or, was it his stomach rolling, not the world? He couldn’t tell.
All of a sudden, the ringing in his ears replayed Buckbranch’s words at a shocking volume, making the tom wince. His mentor had long since made his way into the forest and Duskstar was talking now, but Cormorantpaw hadn’t moved. Why hadn’t he moved? Another wave of sound slammed into him, “go back to where I told you to stand.” Where was that coming from? Still feeling incredibly nauseous, Cormorantpaw stumbled to his paws and rocked his way shakily over to where he was meant to stand. Only, standing made his stomach angrier. So, Cormorantpaw reached the spot and sat heavily, turning to face forward again. Yet, his eyes weren’t on Duskstar. The glassy amber eyes were transfixed, cemented to the dirt before him and the small, glossy red droplets that tinged his trail of pawsteps.

-

Long after the meeting had ended, Cormorantpaw sat in the same position. His eyes had glazed over and burned from lack of moisture but he felt nothing. The young tom felt like a hollow tree- stiff and standing on the outside but empty inside, rotted away. The matte blood dust mixture and did nothing.
Old April 14th, 2020, 11:54 AM
Smile, she said.

Quote:
”Do you want me to stay?” said Spottyfly, in the entryway.
Frostpaw shook her head, stomach churning.
Old April 14th, 2020, 12:01 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

[ @Beau ]

It had taken the rest of the meeting for Buckbranch to finish the job, and when he walked back into camp, the first thing his eyes landed was Cormarantpaw. A quick gasp pushed past his lips and he immediately rushed over, stopping just in front of the young tom.
Like his apprentice's, Buckbranch's eyes were hollow, dark, and dull. The sun peeking through the clouds seemed too cheerful for any of this to be real, but it was. The trail of red droplets leading to where Cormorantpaw sat, his red-stained, blood-caked chest, the stench of death - it was all very much there, and it was all very much real.
"Cormorantpaw," he managed to rasp out. "Cormorantpaw, it's... it's okay, alright? I'm here."
Closed Thread