Today 01:54 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:46 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 17th, 2023, 03:23 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: September Gathering

Berrypaw

Berrypaw practically wiggled with excitement with happiness! Her very first gathering, oh wow! Seeing all the the cats there were so different. The RiverClan cats like her were sleek and wet-looking. Her clan looked shiny and thin. ThunderClan cats had a bulky form with large paws and looked strong too. WindClan cats were like RiverClan, sleek and thin but they just looked... different than RiverClan. ShadowClan didn't look so mean after all. They appeared thin but strong, they didn't look mean and hurtful like the stories said. So weird.

Her amber eyes glinted with flakes of gold and autumn flecks. Her smile was like the sunshine as she was SO happy, maybe she'd make a new friend. She didn't really have any friends so she would be joyful if just someone spoke to her. She was still happy because she liked being around so many friendly cats!

Open! ^^

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old September 17th, 2023, 04:45 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

header by @/roo!

*-Pebblepaw-*
14/100
they/them || 10moons || no purrks
a grey spotted tabby with a white muzzle, chest, belly, inner legs and tail tip and bright amber eyes

"Oh..." They should've guessed that, really. It was stupid to think Reed had meant something different. Pebblepaw looked around now at all the cats showing up, ShadowClan and RiverClan weren't here yet, but they'd heard that RiverClan hadn't shown up last time as well. Part of them wondered what had held them back from coming? Would they not come again today? How many gatherings could a clan miss before StarClan decided to get rid of them?

Pebblepaw wasn't sure if StarClan would truly make an outcast of an entire clan, but they also couldn't get the thought out of their mind of a malicious gang of dead warriors forcing an entire clan out of the forest. Some of those imaginations often came to them, imagining StarClan upset at them and forcing them out, away from their clan and their family.

[ reedpaw - @elsander ]
Reedpaw
4/100
male | 10 moons

Blue eyes watched Pebblepaw as he looked away from Reedpaw and seemed more focused on the other cats that arrived. It seemed like he could never hold the other's attention for long, and well, if Pebs didn't want to talk to him, then Reedpaw would just find somebody else to talk to. If their other did decide to follow him, then they'll just have to deal with the apprentice's need for interaction, besides his sibling.

Letting his gaze drift among the gathering cats, he spotted a pretty tortishell apprentice, who was thankfully in his own clan. Racking his brain for her name, he finally remembered it was Cherrypaw. "I'll call her Cherrypop then, suits her," muttering to himself with a smirk. Reedpaw always had thing with the ladies (or so he thought lmao). He made sure his fur was groomed down quickly and he looked decent before bring himself to his paws. "'Scuse me, Pebs. I gots a hot date with that girl over there." He wiggled his eyebrows, then turned and headed slowly towards Cherrypop's direct, going over in his head how he would talk to her. She was pretty, really pretty. And maybe she would see Reedpaw in the same lime light.

A devilish smirk replaced his dung-eating grin as he neared the other apprentice, slowing his pace and standing in front of her. He stood tall and proud, puffing out his chest and showing off his muscules. His dark blue eyes sparkled brightly in the moon's light. "So, mind if I sit Cherrypop?"

@/frostygalaxy - pebblepaw (pebs) || @bubblegum. - cherrypaw (cherrypop)
[ bro has no rizz omg
reed is like - "hey bbg, you free tonight?~"
ignore him please before he does something dumb bc he is snort ]

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡

Last edited by elswhere; September 17th, 2023 at 04:50 PM.
Old September 17th, 2023, 04:59 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

~~ Cherrypaw - She/Her - ThunderClan Apprentice ~~
-- A calico/tortoiseshell she-cat with a white muzzle and green eyes --
Purrks: Mind Reader

{ @elsander }

(Lol I love this cat already lol)

Cherrypaw was nervous again. Other clans made her nervous. All the time. And what other cats thought of her was really beginning to wear her down. She wants sure why. Maybe-

"So, mind if I sit Cherrypop?" The tortoiseshell/calico she-cat had kept her head down when she heard someone. Who's-? She looked up. A dark grey marbled tabby pattern with lighter grey hues tomcat with dark blue eyes had approached her. He seemed to have puffed out his chest to make his muscles show more. She winced slightly, feeling slightly disgusted about that. He called me... Cherrypop? What kind of a name was that? Also he asked to sit by her.

Multiple red flags were screaming in her mind, but Cherrypaw shook those off and met this Apprentice's dark blue eyes with her soft green eyes. "Umm... sure?" She really seemed unsure of herself there. But she could give this cat a chance. Reedpaw if she remembered right.

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old September 17th, 2023, 05:05 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Scalescar sighed as he coldly distanted himself

Crookedpaw looked around wondering who he should meet, only to forget that he is deaf

Ashclaw and thornclaw talked

fireflame looked around

[open except ashclaw/thornclaw]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; September 20th, 2023 at 09:55 AM.
Old September 17th, 2023, 05:11 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

header by @/roo!

*-Pebblepaw-*
15/100
they/them || 10moons || no purrks
a grey spotted tabby with a white muzzle, chest, belly, inner legs and tail tip and bright amber eyes

- cw: anxious, self depricating thoughts -
"Wait, but-!" Too late, Reedpaw had already gone to schmooze, and Pebblepaw was suddenly left all alone. Anxiety gripped at their mind, and they could feel - whether real or not - countless gazes on them, pinning them down and thinking horrible, awful things about them. Their lifeline had left them, and now here they sat, frozen, unable to move, stranded in the middle of the ocean with no way out. Would they be left here to drown? Would the eyes that kept glaring at them ever stop? Oh... why had they let Reedpaw talk them into coming to the gathering?! If he was just going to abandon them at the very start, there was no point in Pebblepaw even showing up! They should go back now, even if it wasn't safe for an apprentice on their own, even if they ended up mauled by a fox or a badger, perhaps that would be better for ThunderClan. One less sorry mouth to feed.

Pebblepaw stayed rooted to their spot, though, unable to move even though they wanted nothing more than to run back home, back to the comfort of their nest and the safety of the clan walls. But they just couldn't make themself do it.

[ reedpaw- @elsander ]
[ OPEN ]
Old September 17th, 2023, 05:13 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Intense pools of amber shone from the shadows as the abnormally large feline padded into the gathering place. Her whisker twitched with quiet agitation as she noticed both WindClan and ThunderClan already here. But no RiverClan. Dawnstar gradually strolled up to the stones while her gaze slowly roamed over the bunnies and squirrels.

She was getting that feeling like she was missing out on somthing but wasn't able to place what exactly. She was distracted anyway by a certain itdiot. "Brokentalon!" The Queen of Mean paused at the base of the stones to shoot the warrior an furious glare, fur bristled and black claws slipping out of their sheathes. "Who the hell gave you permission to go ahead of me!" There was no reason any of her warriors should be at the gathering before her... unless he's recently bailed and and joined the squirrels or the bunnies.

ShadowClan Has Arrived

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old September 17th, 2023, 05:20 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Drippingpelt arrived*

(Open)

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old September 17th, 2023, 05:25 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

DreamingBloom has arrived

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old September 17th, 2023, 05:58 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

*-Deerpaw-*
90/100
he/they | 7moons | Agatha Kitty: inactive
fluffy brown tom with a bobbed tail and patches of white on his muzzle and chest

Deerpaw didn't like gatherings. After last moon's, they seriously contemplated over if they should even show up to the next one but... well, it never hurt to learn what was going on in the other clans directly from them instead of through the bias of a ShadowClan cat returning to camp to tell the tales of the gathering but only in the ways they saw it, exaggerating small details or flat out lying about others. Not that Deerpaw expected the other clans to be very forthcoming either, but he thought it was at least better to hear the news from them than an ill-biased ShadowClanner.

Not that he really knew who he'd ask about the gathering anyway. Maybe Chirppaw? He was sort of their only friend outside of Snowecho. Actually... maybe Snowecho would have told them about the gathering without any embelishment or lies, but Deerpaw wasn't expecting their new mentor to even show up here either considering their absence at the last gathering. Deerpaw made a mental note to tell the warrior about what happened when he got back if Snowecho didn't come, but for now, they'd look at the cats showing up to see if they had decided to come after all. If they didn't come, then Deerpaw would try and talk to a cat from ThunderClan or WindClan, perhaps (ThunderClan especially) they'd be less hostile towards an apprentice than a warrior, but Deerpaw had a hard time believing that.

[ snow beloved mention - @silverwynds ]
[ OPEN ]
Old September 17th, 2023, 06:15 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Shadefrost padded happily after his leader, taking a seat on the sandy beach where the other clans were gathered.

(Open)

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; September 17th, 2023 at 06:15 PM.
Closed Thread