Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old June 3rd, 2023, 11:15 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

@Rani

The disgraced former medicine cat was both guilty and relieved to have a chance to occupy the medicine den, at least for a bit. She missed it. She hadn't realized how good it felt to sleep alone, away from prying eyes. So, with a guilt-heavy heart, she convinced herself to move her nest into the herby den, justifying the decision by insisting that someone might need her help during the night.

Just as she approached the den, she heard a mouthful whine. Her nose was trained to smell blood from a mile away, too. She quickly approached its source and discovered a young warrior. Her eyes quickly scanned their body, looking for any design of injury. They were missing a back leg, but otherwise only seemed to have some sort of wound in their foot.

"Are you alright? You seem to have stepped on something." the former medicine cat said in what was a more emotional voice than she'd intended. Stepping forward, she extended her paw, urging the warrior to show them what had transpired.
Old June 5th, 2023, 07:36 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Icykiss awoke with a chill... *what is this? my my my chest feels .... bad* she coughed wetly as she started hacking... *man i feel as if i can't breath... argh air i need air*

Icykiss passed out for a second... blinking when her eyes opened again... the feeling was still there... sharp as ever...
and becoming sharper still... she coughed roughly... as her breath became more shallow...

"so this is it huh? i should have known.... didn't think it be this soon...." she rasped...

time was running out (open)

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old June 5th, 2023, 09:51 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabi View Post
Icykiss awoke with a chill... *what is this? my my my chest feels .... bad* she coughed wetly as she started hacking... *man i feel as if i can't breath... argh air i need air*

Icykiss passed out for a second... blinking when her eyes opened again... the feeling was still there... sharp as ever...
and becoming sharper still... she coughed roughly... as her breath became more shallow...

"so this is it huh? i should have known.... didn't think it be this soon...." she rasped...

time was running out (open)

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚ WillowWhisper of Thunderclan - 63 moons - Cream molly with a black face, paws, and tail ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

(She calls everyone hon, Don't take it as a term of endearment)

WillowWhisper woke up to coughs, she was always a light sleeper, the coughing stopped for a moment, a moment of peace is what it could be described as. But it was the opposite. Coughing and then peace. She recognized this, scrambling out of her nest, she weaved around the sleeping cats. She recognized the pelt after she approached. "Icykiss, Hon, what's wrong? Does it hurt?" She whispered, looking for the littlest bit of a nod.

So this is it huh? I should have known.... Didn't think it would be this soon....

What? No. Icykiss will not die. "Hon, no, don't say that, you have family, what about Burntpaw and Shypaw? I grew up without parents. Don't make them grow up knowing their Grandmother didn't try."

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old June 5th, 2023, 10:00 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~_LuzuraTheTitan_~ View Post

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚ WillowWhisper of Thunderclan - 63 moons - Cream molly with a black face, paws, and tail ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

(She calls everyone hon, Don't take it as a term of endearment)

WillowWhisper woke up to coughs, she was always a light sleeper, the coughing stopped for a moment, a moment of peace is what it could be described as. But it was the opposite. Coughing and then peace. She recognized this, scrambling out of her nest, she weaved around the sleeping cats. She recognized the pelt after she approached. "Icykiss, Hon, what's wrong? Does it hurt?" She whispered, looking for the littlest bit of a nod.

So this is it huh? I should have known.... Didn't think it would be this soon....

What? No. Icykiss will not die. "Hon, no, don't say that, you have family, what about Burntpaw and Shypaw? I grew up without parents. Don't make them grow up knowing their Grandmother didn't try."

Icykiss weezed "They Will Be Fine... *coughs*... They Have More Family Then just me... *coughs* can stop... the ending... of... natural... life..." she rasped, her voice shallow... and full of regret... "i'm just glad... i got to... come home... again... "

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old June 6th, 2023, 04:36 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Icykiss gave a faint smile before, with one last cough... she went still and silent... dead...

Old June 7th, 2023, 05:21 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

- Galebird -

A pair of silver ears twitched at the sound of sharp coughs, then worried voices and the warrior snapped awake, her blue eyes searching for the source and finding Willowshisker bent over Icykiss' body. Quickly getting to her paws, Galebird made her way over (making sure not to wake up anyone else). "Icykiss?" Her voice was worried of course, but she made sure to keep herself calm while looking over the older cat. But it seemed to be too late as she could already see life fade from the orange eyes.

Dead.

Sighing, the silver-furred warrior straightened up and turned to Willowshisker. "Unfortunate." She mewed and lightly touched her tail-tip to the other warrior's shoulder, but not waiting before continuing. "I will let Bumblestar know about this in the morning and after that, we can have a proper burial for them."

@Dabi @~_LuzuraTheTitan_~

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]

Last edited by Spotty; June 7th, 2023 at 05:23 AM.
Old June 7th, 2023, 10:17 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

willolight slept

[ open?]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old June 9th, 2023, 09:24 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Oh no! Now the medicine cat was here! Roseraven was gonna judge her for being defeated by a thorn! Then eat her like she did the kits! Ok maybe that last part was wrong but the rumors were circulating like wildfire and had gotten wildly out of control at this point. Like even Mudhound knew that eating cats couldnt be true even if they didnt know what was but still. The sadly hiccuping warrior was predicting the end of (their) days so Roseraven was here to judge them, tell Muddy they were dying, tell the clan they were horrible, and then eat them.

Mudhound whined quietly burring their face in their curled front paws so they wouldnt have to see the temporary medicine cats expressions as they explained, slumping further in defeat and co-incidentally bringing their raised injured paw to Roseravens level. "Thorn got me..... Its too deep to get out now and I dont have another leg to limp on so Im doomed! Bumble-sis is gonna be so upset with me I come home and then have to become a elder or leave her. Its awful!" To be honest Mudhound wasnt expecting too much sympathy from what they'd heard as much as they really really didnt want to judge this cat. They were just so resigned to their own doom the upset warrior wasnt expecting anyone to do anything. Even if they could reach the thorn it was too deep to get out with teeth, sunk into the flesh. And Mudhound had of course forgotten more dexterous claws that could hook the sharp splinter out. Of course.

@Shade.
Old June 11th, 2023, 10:04 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Oh no! Now the medicine cat was here! Roseraven was gonna judge her for being defeated by a thorn! Then eat her like she did the kits! Ok maybe that last part was wrong but the rumors were circulating like wildfire and had gotten wildly out of control at this point. Like even Mudhound knew that eating cats couldnt be true even if they didnt know what was but still. The sadly hiccuping warrior was predicting the end of (their) days so Roseraven was here to judge them, tell Muddy they were dying, tell the clan they were horrible, and then eat them.

Mudhound whined quietly burring their face in their curled front paws so they wouldnt have to see the temporary medicine cats expressions as they explained, slumping further in defeat and co-incidentally bringing their raised injured paw to Roseravens level. "Thorn got me..... Its too deep to get out now and I dont have another leg to limp on so Im doomed! Bumble-sis is gonna be so upset with me I come home and then have to become a elder or leave her. Its awful!" To be honest Mudhound wasnt expecting too much sympathy from what they'd heard as much as they really really didnt want to judge this cat. They were just so resigned to their own doom the upset warrior wasnt expecting anyone to do anything. Even if they could reach the thorn it was too deep to get out with teeth, sunk into the flesh. And Mudhound had of course forgotten more dexterous claws that could hook the sharp splinter out. Of course.

@Shade.
Even before Mudhound had finished their whining, Roseraven was able to grab their paw and quickly squish out the thorn, tossing it back into the thorny barrier where it had originated from. She smiled apologetically at the other warrior.

"Sorry if that hurt, You're all good now! Lick it a few times and keep off of it until the blood clots, but I think you'll be fine otherwise." she explained, stepping back. She vaguely recognized the cat as Mudhounds, a fairly new returned cat who'd gone missing a while ago. Apparently they were a sibling of Bumblestar, though Roseraven did not know if it was by blood or not, not that it mattered. She had a sibling of her own, Asterdance, and a long lost sibling in Sagepaw who was no longer anywhere to be found. Roseraven had never given herself the proper time to grieve them, simply burrowing her mind into her work until she no longer felt any hurt.
Old June 11th, 2023, 01:18 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear

Wow, she had never been inside the warriors’ den before. Her eyes were wide as she looked around the entrance of the den, her gaze trailing after every vine that covered the den like a barrier. As she approached, the vines annoyingly hit her in the face when she had poked her head in along its entrance, a quiet growl escaping her throat as she used a paw to move the vines out of the way. She mumbled something about the vines tickling her nose before nudging her way into the den, eyes narrowing to grow accustomed to the dimly lit atmosphere that merely reminded her of the medicine den. That wasn’t what was on her mind, though. The medicine cat apprentice glanced around for a familiar marbled tabby pelt that stood out against the dark atmosphere, oceanic hues dancing around from cat to cat to look for such a distinctive pelt of the former medicine cat.

“Roseraven?” She called, wincing slightly as her voice echoed throughout the den’s walls. She hoped it didn’t disturb any of the cats that slept in here at will, as she was only looking for the molly at heart. In all honesty, Springpaw didn’t see Roseraven as a bad cats as most of her clan-mates did. Yes, there was the bloodied birthing incident, but Springpaw thought it was just an accidental death. Of course, this might be the wrong thing for the molly to think about as she had only been a mere kit at the time it happened, but she didn’t pay much attention towards it. Her mind focused at the task at hand to find Roseraven so she could help her and Drizzlecloud grow accustomed to their roles and how the herbs worked… if she wouldn’t mind doing that, in any ways.

@Shade.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; June 11th, 2023 at 06:07 PM.