Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:56 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old June 10th, 2023, 11:20 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrols

these are very late and i do apologize!! keepin it short

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

@The Doctor @dino.

Sparrowpelt padded back towards the new and improved camp. His gaze was searching for Bumblebreak and when he spotted the she-cat, he didn't hesitate to pad up towards her, dropping a mouse on the kill pile along the way. He managed to catch something, unlike his partner that barely put in the work to call it a patrol. She did help mark, but not without complaining about it.

"Bumblebreak," the large tabby dipped his head in greeting before continuing. "Smallpines has been refreshed, no signs of any trespassers. I was able to bring back a mouse and will get more when more patrols go out," the warrior spoke calmly. He wasn't going to mention anything about Firestream, figuring he was doing the she-cat a favor with how they just interacted hours before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Firestream followed him completely calm as she sat slightly behind him "Yes ,yes what Sparrowpelt said it was quite luck that the mouse practically jumped into his paws" she mewed looking slightly bored but she still had to make an effort to report not that she wanted to and mabye she could win back the favour of Sparrowpelt since he seemed quite annoyed with her for some reason and it would be useful to have someone cover for you since not many cats appreciated her dramatic flare.

Her gaze swept over the two as they approached, and she exhaled quietly. "It's better than nothing. Thanks, you two."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radetzky View Post
Mothdapple

Mothdapple padded up to Bumblebreak. "The Thunderglade has been patrolled by me and Asterdance. Everything seemed quiet at the border and we both made sure to mark the border thoroughly. I also managed to catch a squirrel after that" She reported to her. The molly was glad the patrol had gone so smooth.

[ @x ghostie ] [ @dino. ]

At Mothdapple's report, she gave theother she-cat a curt nod. "Good to know. Thanks, Mothdapple."
Old June 11th, 2023, 12:56 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
@Aries ; @naiad ; @x ghostie

The Calico lifted his head as the Loud one came back first, quirking a brow as he gave the rundown. "Perfect thank you. I dunno how Rosecrow wants the den right now, and I aint sure how the next Med Cats'll want it but just stash them in there, and they'll fiddle with em as they please." he hummed out, dipping his head.

His gaze than drifted down to an Apprentice. Seemed as though their current batch of warriors truly were just a lost cause. But it was a good thing the Apprentices were trying their best. "That's aight kid. Go ahead and drop em off. I'll give those two an earful. Seems as though you're the only one who knows what to do." a snort. What even was a man?

Than, finally, ah good after a late start his sibling's group managed to quickly grab some stuff. It felt as though the moment the younger stepped into camp they were blabbering. There was a day where he missed the blabbering, where the noise was music to his ears. Today was not that day, and the sunlight was loud. "Asterdance." a pause as he assesed what exactly was going on, and what exactly his sibling was holding. A long, very long, drawn out sigh came from the Warrior. "Put, the berries , down." he stated, making sure he was making the correct motions. "Those. Will kill you if you eat them. The 'weird' red lookin ones." he explained. "For the love, of all things you lot believe in, tell me you didn't eat any of those weird red berries." he'd just make the younger puke, at this point. If he consumed them, best to empty them.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old June 16th, 2023, 12:11 AM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

[DUE JUNE 26th. reminders will be sent three days before [june 23rd] the due date. vm me: within three days after this post if your cat needs to be replaced; if you need to be removed for patrols or if you want to be put on them; for an extension up to three days after patrol is due. I'm gonna be pretty lenient with these dates as I'll be a bit busy this upcoming week, just don't hesitate to reach out if there's an issue ]
Alderstep stepped out of the warrior's den as the sun rose. Being deputy came with new duties, and one of those was sending out patrols. Looking up at the hazy morning sky as he trotted to the patrol place, he decided that now was as great a time as ever for patrols. Some cats could complain about how early it was, but he couldn't care less. Prey would be waking up and making themselves known as they searched for their first meal of the day. It was best to take advantage of that, and it would be good to refresh the border markers early in the day. That way, if the other clans sent cats to the borders, they'd know that ThunderClan was present as ever.

The tom quickly groomed himself as he brainstormed what cats he'd send out to patrol and where they'd go.

"Woohoo patrols," he muttered sarcastically to himself, clearing his throat. "Sootfur [ @Wingnettle ], take Mushroomquiver [ @marshall ] and Dragonflycliff [ @Dabi ] to the ShadowClan border. Do not start any trouble."
[optional prompt: along the border is a fallen bird's nest, empty and bereft of any prey-scent. how did it get there?]

"Wildtwist [ @Bean_The_Voyager ], take Foxflurry [ @carmen ] and Spiderfoot [ @Akira ] to the RiverClan border. There shouldn't be much to worry about; those fishbreaths haven't done much lately, but keep your paws tucked in anyways.
[optional prompt: there's a hooting sound that frighteningly sounds like an owl's. turns out, it's the coo of a mourning dove. how silly!]

"Pumpkinpatch [ @Kay~ ], take Mudhound [ @Rani ] and Pebblepaw [ @Poprock ] to the WindClan border. Again, don't create conflict ThunderClan can't afford right now.
[optional prompt: suspiciously, there's a pinecone at the border, despite there being no pine trees nearby. there isn't even a single cat scent on the pinecone, so where did it come from? the universe works in silly ways.]

"Thunderblaze [ @Queen_Coral ], take Roseraven [ @Shade. ] and Sorreldust [ @Abyssopelagic ] hunting within the territory. I expect good catchings from you all.
[optional prompt: summer mornings mean crickets' songs, and these little bugs are being very loud this morning. it's kind of...annoying, especially when one can never find them.]

"Sparrowpelt [ @SuspiciousMindz ], take Mothdapple [ @Radetzky ] and Flameheart [ @SpiritedWarrior ] to Firefly Cove to hunt. Oh, and don't get your paws stuck anywhere," Alderstep added sarcastically with a knowing glance at Sparrowpelt.
[optional prompt: geese! geese everywhere! there's a whole flock of geese enjoying the cove's water and meadow this morning.]

"Bumblestar [ @dino. ], you'll be taking Softsky [ @WinterMara ] and Mallowheart [ @Loveless.Fawn ] hunting at Giant's Rest.
[optional prompt: the birds are being little pests, hiding up in the trees singing their tantalizing songs. if only one could climb up there...oh, wait, that's right: these are thunderclan cats!]

"Happy patrolling, ThunderClan."

With that, the deputy sat down and waited for the cats to ship out. He'd have led a patrol himself if it weren't for the pain in his leg. He had landed from a jump oddly while out training Treepaw to climb and probably had strained it. Alderstep had no intentions of slowing down a patrol, so he'd sit this one out. Next time, though.

Last edited by bite; June 17th, 2023 at 08:54 PM. Reason: subbed in flameheart
Old June 16th, 2023, 02:11 AM

My Mood: Dead

Sorreldust padded up to Alderstep, waiting for Thunderblaze and Roseraven.
Her movements were more sluggish than usual, a heavy feeling constantly plaguing her and making her want to sleep, but it was time for her to go on patrol.
It would hopefully go more smoothly than her getting out of her nest had been.
At this point, there was no doubting it, she was pregnant. She had to be. It was the only explanation for the symptoms she'd been having lately. It was.... I'll timed, to say the least.

[ @Queen_Coral ; @Shade. ]

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; June 26th, 2023 at 03:07 AM.
Old June 16th, 2023, 03:37 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

[ Due by: JUNE 26TH; reminders will be sent three days before herb patrols are due [june 23rd]. VM me within three days after this post if your cat needs to be replaced; I’ll give an extension up to three days after patrol is due. If you need to be removed for patrols or if you want to be put on them; I’ll give an extension up to three days after patrol is due. I’ll be going camping here in a couple of weeks so I’ll not be so lenient about due dates in case they need to be extended! ]

• Springpaw •

long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear

First time sending out herb patrols. How fun. Springpaw let loose a small sigh as she exited the medicine den, shaking out any loose fur as she approached the clearing. It’s probably about time she sent out a couple of herb patrols at most. They were a heavy requirement for the clan, anyways. If she recalled, the herb storage had some herbs that definitely needed some restocking and she was more pleased[rather anxious than pleased] than ever to try to find some of those specific herbs in the places she wanted cats to go to. With a deep, shaky inhale and hesitant swipe of her tongue, Springpaw began to speak loud and clear[one of the things that she is most definitely horrible at]. “Okay, I need to send out a couple of herb patrols as there are herbs in the herb storage that are low. I don’t want to tolerate any cats that don’t want to bother to do any of these patrols and just sit around all day. These herbs are a necessity to the clan and unless you don’t want any healing done, I suggest you get right to it.” Wow, she never sounded that confident before. Springpaw couldn’t help but feel a little pleased about it. Not that it was a bad thing, of course.

”Lioncrest[ @Jayvines ], please take Bluebellsong[ @Nixey ] to Sunkissed Creek and look right around for some sticks and maybe if you are lucky, find some poppy flowers as well.” That wasn’t so hard now, was it? Now she just needed to send off another, and maybe have more luck with sending this one of as well? She was only sending off herb patrols based off her knowledge.
[ sticks | poppy flowers ]

“Lastly, Harefire[ @~LeafRabbit~ ], take Galebird[ @Spotty ] and Cavecrash[ @Eri ] to Firefly Cove for in search of cobwebs. We don’t really have much cobwebs, so we could really use them.” Springpaw flashed the specific warriors that she called a quick look, hoping that they’ll get her message. That was around much of her herbal knowledge that she knew anyways, and she hoped that it would be enough for them to know what they needed.
[ cobwebs ]

“Now, go out and find these herbs. They could be well hidden or even just visible in plain sight. You’ll probably have to dig around for them as well, but hopefully that won’t be the case. Enjoy your herb searching.” she called them off with a simple whisk of her white-tipped tail, placing herself down on her haunches as she awaited for the cats that she called out to start heading out.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; June 17th, 2023 at 04:49 PM.
Old June 16th, 2023, 06:36 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ short post i just woke up and am still eepy ]

Oh, well. There was a nice surprise. Bumblestar lifted her head as Alderstep called her name, adding her to the roster of patrols. At least he wasn't afraid to order her around; she was worried she'd scared him half to death.

She leaned in to flick her tail across his shoulder as she passed him and took a seat to wait for the others.

[ @WinterMara @Loveless.Fawn ]
Old June 16th, 2023, 07:48 AM
Spiral

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

@Spotty - @Eri
Harefire hopped up and made his way to the camp entrance. He hoped that his patrol mates would quickly follow suit. Burnet and cobwebs. He had no idea what burnet did, but cobwebs were common enough that he did.

^^^Click one!^^^

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch
Old June 16th, 2023, 08:11 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

——————
MallowHeart

ThunderClan
A Beautiful tortoiseshell she-cat with Green eyes.

———— @WinterMara @dino.
————
MallowHeart makes her way over… Okay… BumbleStar…? Maybe the two could finally begin to trust each other… She’d also be going with SoftSky, who she wasn’t too familiar with… An idea struck her, however… “Good morning… I had an idea of maybe bringing an apprentice along with us, just to give them some training…?” Maybe a bit ambitious, but nevertheless was worth a try. Some of the ThunderClan apprentices have been apprentices for way too long… She just wanted to throw out a chance for everyone to succeed.

(Lol same as Dino!)
——————

Last edited by Dakotaa; June 16th, 2023 at 08:12 AM.
Old June 16th, 2023, 08:58 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

foxflurry

Oh, yay, patrols. And she'd been placed on one. Great. Wonderful. Splendid. She looked around for the other two, sitting down as she awaited their arrival. Spiderfoot and Wildtwist. Spiderfoot and Wildtwist. Neither of their names stuck out to her, but then again, she hadn't really been paying attention to the going ons of ThunderClan, barely recognized Alderstep becoming deputy. Honestly, she was surprised. Flameheart had the strongest claim out of any, but she didn't mind much. Bumblestar probably wanted someone she could trust as head keeper.

[ @Bean_The_Voyager ; @Akira ]

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old June 16th, 2023, 10:25 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

[So sorry, I don’t have my computer at the moment]

WILDTWIST
//Demiboy\\//ThC Warrior\\

The chimera tomcat was laying in the clearing as Alderstep started assigning patrols. He yawned and got up. Might as well see if he was going on one. He padded over and listened for his name. Soon, he heard his name. And he was leading a patrol. Great, he had to make sure these cats completed the patrol, but so did he. As the deputy went on, he heard the names of his patrolmates, and that he was patrolling the RiverClan border. He just hoped that those fish-breaths didn’t start anything. Foxflurry and Spiderfoot. Those names didn’t really stand out to him, but hey, it’s not his job to name every cat in the clan.

They padded on over to where one of their patrolmates was standing. He dipped his head to Foxflurry before speaking.”Hello, Foxflurry,” they said in greeting. They turned around to see if they could find Spiderfoot. He just wanted to get this over with

[ @carmen @Akira ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies